Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
I have no idea on ideas but maybe we can think of something do you have any CH's already set up someplace?

OF COURSE WE CAN THINK OF SOMETHING TOGETHER! Eeeee! So many people I love you alll.

Umm.. CH's? What is that? (I feel so out of it right now I am so sorry.)
lol alrighty. and by CH's I mean Characters I suppose others would call them OC's. I just wonder if you have a list someplace, I have a small one of my own right Here sometimes if I see what the other person may have it helps with the idea process.

Um... I really don't have any OCs... I just randomly make characters when starting a new rp... Like they are specifically for the rp. I can't seem to use a character twice. Ha ha... Sorry... Umm... Wow uh... I have no clue what to do. Do you want me to choose a character from your list and we can write a plot thing around them and we can come up with my character along the way? Or you can just choose one of you characters and we can do that too.
Well if you see someone you might want to use tell me and then we can figure the rest form their. I'm more of a Yaoi player, if none of these guy's look good I can make up someone random, I do have a harder time setting up the RP that way but whichever you like I'm fine with. 3nodding

Oh this is difficult. I can't decide between Kamen Kurr and the wolf demon boy (I don't see a name) because they both are just so gosh darn cute. Oooooh. Which one do you like rping as better?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

OF COURSE WE CAN THINK OF SOMETHING TOGETHER! Eeeee! So many people I love you alll.

lol alrighty. and by CH's I mean Characters I suppose others would call them OC's. I just wonder if you have a list someplace, I have a small one of my own right Here sometimes if I see what the other person may have it helps with the idea process.

Um... I really don't have any OCs... I just randomly make characters when starting a new rp... Like they are specifically for the rp. I can't seem to use a character twice. Ha ha... Sorry... Umm... Wow uh... I have no clue what to do. Do you want me to choose a character from your list and we can write a plot thing around them and we can come up with my character along the way? Or you can just choose one of you characters and we can do that too.
Well if you see someone you might want to use tell me and then we can figure the rest form their. I'm more of a Yaoi player, if none of these guy's look good I can make up someone random, I do have a harder time setting up the RP that way but whichever you like I'm fine with. 3nodding

Oh this is difficult. I can't decide between Kamen Kurr and the wolf demon boy (I don't see a name) because they both are just so gosh darn cute. Oooooh. Which one do you like rping as better?
Oops sorry I forgot his name, which btw is Bane. As for who I use better I use Kamen better and I might have a better time playing the Seme with him that way since I'm usually better as an Uke otherwise.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Oops sorry I forgot his name, which btw is Bane. As for who I use better I use Kamen better and I might have a better time playing the Seme with him that way since I'm usually better as an Uke.

Okie! That is perfectly fine with me! So do you usually have plot ideas for him? I noticed it said that he was looking for a mate to accept him.. So I am guessing we are using that in the plot and that his race is 'dangerous' but it really isn't. So... Like my character can be a hunter hunting for the Black Ice Dragon? Or... Something like that? (Sorry, I haven't done anything like this before so I am new to it...)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:27 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Oops sorry I forgot his name, which btw is Bane. As for who I use better I use Kamen better and I might have a better time playing the Seme with him that way since I'm usually better as an Uke.

Okie! That is perfectly fine with me! So do you usually have plot ideas for him? I noticed it said that he was looking for a mate to accept him.. So I am guessing we are using that in the plot and that his race is 'dangerous' but it really isn't. So... Like my character can be a hunter hunting for the Black Ice Dragon? Or... Something like that? (Sorry, I haven't done anything like this before so I am new to it...)
lol it's alright. And we can deffinitly do something like that he'll pretty much be a loner anyway whoever have might decide he wants to hunt him but he's not usually very good so when he sees Kamen he thinks he might be easy. I don't want to tell ur OC's what to do though but that could work lol.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

lol it's alright. And we can deffinitly do something like that he'll pretty much be a loner anyway whoever have might decide he wants to hunt him but he's not usually very good so when he sees Kamen he thinks he might be easy. I don't want to tell ur OC's what to do though but that could work lol.

No, no, no, that is fine! I love hearing people's ideas! That sounds perfect! Plot wise, this sounds like it would be interesting! Ooookay! So do you want to do this in the forum or PMs?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:38 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

No, no, no, that is fine! I love hearing people's ideas! That sounds perfect! Plot wise, this sounds like it would be interesting! Ooookay! So do you want to do this in the forum or PMs?
forums if you don't mind.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:39 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

I don't mind at all! Would you like to make the topic, or would you like me to?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:41 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Can you please?  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Can you please?

Sure! No problem! I will create the topic then make a profile and we will get started! Do you want to start us off?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Can you please?

Sure! No problem! I will create the topic then make a profile and we will get started! Do you want to start us off?
I can if you want, just let me know what you got it up 3nodding  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:01 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Did you forget about me hun?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:04 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Nope! But I am so sorry it is taking so long! I am having a bit of a writers block with my character, but now I have a burst of rping energy! I couldn't reply to anything over the weekend since I was at my parent's house. (Boooooo) BUT NOW I CAN FINALLY REPLY TO EVERYTHING YAAAAY! So I will be sure to have it up today, don't worry! And I am once again sorry for the delay!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Nope! But I am so sorry it is taking so long! I am having a bit of a writers block with my character, but now I have a burst of rping energy! I couldn't reply to anything over the weekend since I was at my parent's house. (Boooooo) BUT NOW I CAN FINALLY REPLY TO EVERYTHING YAAAAY! So I will be sure to have it up today, don't worry! And I am once again sorry for the delay!
Ah it's alright darlin just let me know when you've got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:11 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Okie dokie! I will make sure to, don't worry! You can count on me!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma
Elementis_Dragon
Yoshimi Sohma

Okie dokie! I will make sure to, don't worry! You can count on me!
Take ur time darlin don't rush lol.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces