Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But I don't want to be a hero! (yaoi 1x1) [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:26 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran cracked open his eyes sleepily as if to take in his surroundings but then closed them again, rolling over and instinctively reaching out to the nearest heat source he felt his hand brushing against the other man. He was an odd sleeper, he didn't toss and turn like some people or stay completely still but, he had a habit of nuzzling things when he got comfortable in his sleep. He hadn't even realized that in his sleep he had latched onto the dark lord and was now curled up against him, making small noises in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:44 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus did not mind and instead put an arm around him before falling even deeper asleep. Quiet enjoying it. And would remain happyly asleep and content till morning full well knowing there will be probling  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:28 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran woke in the morning and tried to sit up noticing the pain in his wrists were gone, but he was confused as to why he still couldn't sit up. That when he noticed a few things.

"This...isn't the the floor of the throne room how did I get here" he thought and tried to roll over only to freeze when he felt someone's arm clamp down on his waist, turning his slowly he saw that the person whose arm was currently around the waist was the dark lord. The man he had bitten in a fit of anger yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:01 am
Oberon_Weiss

Lazaraus was asleep still but the attempt at moving in his grip was causing him to let out a groan. His face looked annoyed and his grip got stronger but gentle as he pulled him closer.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:45 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran stiffened but let himself be pulled close to the man, he would rather not have a repeat of yesterday. He turned his head to watch the dark lord sleep it was odd, in his sleep the man looked completely harmless but he knew better.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:23 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus not being the kind who liked being looked at in his sleep as it gave him a odd feeling began to stir and wake. But his arm did not move. Letting out a small groan and a slight whimper of pain from his neck hurting he reached up tiredly still half asleep to touch the spot. "It's not nice to stare at some one asleep..." He amused as he cracked open an eye.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:07 pm
gothicimp24

"M-my apologies" he stuttered out and moved to slip out of the bed only to realize the man's arm was still around him, he was extremely conflicted on whether he should try and and remove the arm ;and risk another broken wrist.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus watched him for a second befor letting go and starting to sit up. "Bathroom is over there " he said pointing towards it before yawning and rubbing his eyes as he woke more up. Eventually glancing at the hero.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 pm
gothicimp24

"Uh...thanks" He said hesitatingly before moving off the bed and making his way to the bathroom, as he walked he took a look around it was very spacious with a large tub. Saeran knew he needed to wash himself since he hadn't really taken a bath in ages but, he was very wary about get naked in front of the other man.

After debating it for a few moments he sighed inwardly and began stripping off his clothes, his body had seen hardship scars littered his body from his various brushes with the animals he had hunted and traps that had gone wrong. He squinted at the tub trying to figure out how to operate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 pm
Oberon_Weiss

After a few minutes Lazarus came in. His own shirt was off after he had bleed a little to much and it soaked threw his shirt. "To turn it on, the valves on the side of the tub. Left ones hot water" he said but he did not glance at him since he went straight to the mirrior and began to remove the bandage but hissed in pain. "Damn it why are you the hero?!" He growled as he examined the bite to see that it was fine befor putting another bandage on it  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:14 pm
gothicimp24

"It's not as if I wanted to be" Saeran replied busy on making the water at a comfortable temperature, "I was very content to live in peace and quiet when that stupid ******** sword crashed through my roof, and I tried to get rid of it many times.If you wanna blame someone blame the powers that be who decided that a hunter with no experience with a sword and barely any experience dealing with people would make a good hero" he finished quietly.

Once the water was at right temperature he sank into the water letting out a happy groan, he hadn't be able to bathe in hot water in ages, he soaked in the water a few seconds and then grabbed the soap and started washing himself content to ignore the dark lord for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus listened to him talk about it which made him pause and instantly break out laughing. "Your the first. Most hero's wanted it for some reason or the other. Also you really had no clue on how to use that weapon did you?" He said turning to look at him. "That sword could turn into any weapon you wished" he said with a smile that had a glit of mischief. "But you gave it up, and so it's now a part of my collection.....but I can't touch them...which sucks " he said with a shrug before coming over and siting down on the edge of the tub.

"I wasn't always like this either, but once a dark lord dies another one needs to take its place. So I was chosen. But unlike the hero I was given cruel gifts that we'll changed me into a monster.... Although I grew tired of it eventually and stopped doing all the horrible things I'm meant to do. But hero's are still sent after me, and most the time I kill them in self defense" explaining his past.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:54 pm
gothicimp24

"Saeran paused in washing himself to listen to the other man, "So it' a....cycle?" he asked in confusion, "and no I didn't know about the weapon being able to transform thanks" he said sarcastically. He then dunked under the water to wash the soap off, slicking back his long hair when he came back up.

"So then where do I fall in this? is it because I refused to kill you? what is it exactly that you want with me"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:03 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus nodded as he listened. "Yes it's a cycle although one that a hero hasn't broken cause I don't wanna die...so I've been alive for years" he said simply then added slowly. "We'll if you wanted to be hero the sword would have been much more accepting of you and would have changed but... You rebelled so yea it remained a sword" he said explaining.

"And for that... I'm just tired of being alone. And since you forfeit your life....I figured you wouldn't mind being my toy..." He said with a smile before leaning down and close to kiss him.  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:11 pm
gothicimp24

Getting caught off guard by the kiss Saeran and fell back into the tub splashing water everywhere, he came back up sputtering now looking more like a drowned cat. He glared up at the man though the effect was ruined by how he looked.

"Kindly warn me next time you do that" He bit out wringing the water out of his hair, but he said nothing in objection about being referred as the man's toy. "What is your name anyways" he asked.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff