• Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:59 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: at the slave warehouse.
Company: Alistair
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:

Tanner wiped his eyes clear of tears when the maid came in. "Thank you...." He says looking down to the carpet ashamed of himself for showing weakness. His ear throbbed a bit where it was pulled. Tanner curled up to hold his knees when their master had entered the room. "Master im sorry he apollogizes before Alistair had started explaining whats to happen.

Beau lowered his head and puts his ears and tail in submission as soon as their master entered. "Master allow me to pick it up for him hes obviously upset...." The youngest tried bargaining but Tanner knows its never going to happen. Tanner put a hand over Beaus mouth. "No I'll do it its my punishment. AndBeau its not like last time he wont use you to get to me.... Will you?" He asks turning to Alistair with hopeful look in his eyes. The last master had held Beau hostage till he had done what the master wanted, which was to finish pleasing his wife. But each minuet passed the younger neko was whipped by the master.

Beau whimpers remembering what happened and he lays into tanners shoulder. "I-i not again please!" He begs whining.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image

Alistair stood there, how Tanner still looked upset after what had happened while Beau was trying to take over the very minor punishment he was going to make the other due. He then noticed the way Tanner moved to quiet his brother before raising an eyebrow, questioning now if he was going to use his brother in ways to get him to do what he wanted im to do. At the mention of that, he watched the way Beau was reacting, seeing how the pervious masters had seemed to use him in a way that affected how he not only acted but how both leaned towards punishment, wanting to make sure the other didn’t suffer in any sort of way. Those shiver locks swayed back and forth though as he shook his head. “No, I am not going to use Beau against you. I may be your new Master but I am not going to use the same methods as your old one. As long as you listen to me and you don’t do anything to deserve the punishments, then you will not receive them at all. As for punishments, the one who caused the problem will be the one to receive it.” He wasn’t going to scapegoat one for the other, he could already see the damaged it had caused for the two, it was only far though now to punish whoever needed to be punished in order to get it though that they had done bad.

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: at the slave warehouse.
OoC:

Tanner only nodded agreeing with what the man said. "I understand..... Master Will you punish me further?" He asks knowing that hes a bdsm dominant and submissive so he takes a beating as long as its pleasurable. The neko had let Beau go and stood up from the bed. "If yes I-i want Beau to watch." Hes blushing dark in the cheeks. "I wish to let him know who can dominate me if you do...." He says hoping that it wont happen tonight anyways.

Beau on the other hand justwent completely silent. His head hung low. "D-did you have to get rid of that man?" He asks cudious but scared.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair stood their calmly, seeing how it seemed to cause both of the nekos to relax at least a little bit, knowing that he wasn’t going to punish one of them to get to the other in any way. He was going to be fair about how he punished both in terms of what punishment is needed at the time. He listened though to what Tanner was saying, watching him stand up before raiding an eyebrow at the request of his brother watching but watched as that dark pink color started to stain his cheeks.. He chuckled slightly then before a small smirk formed on his lips, stepping close to the dark hair male before grabbing his chin, turning his face up so those dark red eyes caught his sapphire ones. “ I’m sure I can find a much more ‘appropriate’ form of punishment then to add on top of this for you to serve for this little incident today. Though I will let you off for tonight at least, tomorrow you may not be so lucky though.” He knew that his dear little Tanner had a rough day with his ear being pulled like it had been plus, they had just arrived so he was going to let both rest for tonight rather than doing anything right now.

As he let go of Tanner’s chin, he started to hear Beau go silent before looking over at him to see that his head was hung low before asking about the butler he had fired. “ I do not appreciate people who try to take over my job with punishments like he had done to your brother. It is my job to find punishment that sees fit and if something is wrong, they should come to me about it. This was an issue I didn’t want to overlook as well as use it as a teaching experience for the other staff members.” He moved away from Tanner then before sitting on the edge of their bed to reach a hand over and place it on top of those white colored locks. “ It was for the best. I didn’t want him to repeat the action again.”

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:57 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs Mansion
Feeling: At ease & Useless slightly enbarrassed.
OoC:i noticed i kept putting the marketplace in my posts will fix em later

Tanner blushed even more so when Alistair had his chin.and was making him look up into the others dark saphire eyes. His ruby eyes widen with shock but soon relaxed hearing that itd be put off. His face still dark crimson just like his eyes after their master let his face go. "Thank you master...." He says going to lay down on the bed.

Beau kept his head down even though he knew it was for the best. "Ok...."beau says lifting his head up to meet the saphire eyes with his sky blue ones. "Beau had laid next to Tanner and was almost instantly sleeping as soon as Tanner put his arm around him.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:06 am
User Image

User Image

Alistair watched as the older of the two laid down on the bed, seeing his face with still covered with that dark blush as he heard the respond from the other neko, knowing that maybe it wasn’t the exact kind of response he was expecting but one he would be honest about sharing though since he asked like he did. He then watched as Beau curled up next to his brother, seemingly falling asleep so easily once Tanner’s arm was around him. He must have been rather tired from everything that had happened today and knew that Tanner must be as well.

He stood up then before looking towards those ruby eyes that were still open at the moment. “ You and your brother should get some rest for tonight. Tomorrow I will make sure that you both will get the whole mansion so you know where everything is before you clean the floor. If you and Beau need anything though tonight, my room is at the end of the hall.”He said quietly, not wanting to disturb Beau now, before walking out of the room and closing it behind him, before heading off to his own room for the night.

ooc surprised h! you know, I didn't even realize that till you pointed that out XD;;;
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:37 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Tired
OoC:

Tanner nodded and waited till the older nan left the room before shutting the lights off and turned on the ceiling fan while opening the window. "Good night Beau..." He says hugging the white kitten. He was much slower to sleep then his baby brother was. He had a lot on his mind and couldnt sleep very well.

As the night passes Tanner barely gets a wink of sleep while Beau slept like a baby in his arms. By the time sunrise was upon them tanner had passsed out and Beau was up. For not to bother tanner, Beau got out of the bed and made his way to Alistairs room following the scent he found earlier. "Master time to get up..." He was quiet since the whole mansion seemed to be asleep yet.

Granted Beau was always an early riser but his down fall was he wants someone up with him. Even he knows his brother didnt sleep very well so thats whyhes waking Alistair. Mewing slightly the white kitten hops onto the bed and sits by his Master. "Master?" He says again shaking the others arms.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair was fast asleep on his rather large bed, his back to the door at the moment. That silver colored hair splayed out behind him as his chest was rising up and down slowly. At the quiet click of the door opening and light footsteps across the floor, he still didn’t wake, still peacefully sleeping at the moment like no one was in the room.

As he felt the soft nudges against his arm while hearing the slight mewing from that very gentle and soft voice that he wasn’t use to quiet yet, the older male finally stirred, slowly opening his eyes before rolling over slightly to see Beau sitting there next to him on the bed, those blue eyes of his looking down at his own. He sat up slowly then, letting the covers roll away as he glanced at the clock and ran a hand through his hair. “Beau…is something wrong?” he said letting out a small yawn, not fully awake yet. “It’s rather early…

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Exhausted and Wide Awake
OoC:

Beau sat there waiting for the silverette to wake up by his voice and touches. He grins happily when Alistair was awake finally. "Nothing wrong Master... Tanny just went to bed bout an hour ago.... " He was purring softly tail swaying back and forth on the sheets. The white haired neko had grinned even more. "But Master the sun is up. Cmon lets play!" He says getting happier by the second.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

As those sapphire eyes watched how the other was reacting at the moment, he could see that Beau was an early bird it seemed. “Tanner just went to bed? Is everything alright with him?” was one of them more of a night owl and one that is up during the day more? from what he was seeing already, it seemed so. Beau seemed to have so much more energy than he did when he had brought the both of them home.

He ran another hand through his messy silver locks at the moment before letting out a small chuckle at the energy that Beau was putting out already, it really was interesting to see him so much more happy then how timid he was yesterday. “alright alright. What do you mean by play though? Do you have something in mind exactly?” Curious now, he wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by play, especially with Beau seeming to be the more innocent seeming one of the two nekos.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:31 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Very hyper.
OoC:

Beau tilted his head. "Tannys fine just doesnt sleep well." His voice go e soft but picked right back up when he was asked about the game. "Hide n seak?" He asks curious if this man would play with him or just let him run off and fall back asleep." If you find me master you get to do anything you wish to me Master. "He says nuzzling the others neck before getting up. His body was figiting and he needs to burn energy. "Please Master?" He begs hoping for a yes.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image

User Image
Alistair nodded a bit when he heard Tanner didn’t sleep well, it must have a been a stressful day for him with what had happened with one of the members of his staff as well as making sure Beau was okay with how protective he seemed over him. It was a better idea to let him sleep for now and worry about the punishments later, he didn’t want either of his pets getting sick from very little sleep at all. He then blinked and rose an eyebrow at the game Beau wanted to play. It had been years since he had played Hide n Seek but it seems like he was eager to want to play something.at the mention of being able to do anything if he had found him, that peaked his interest more than before letting out a small chuckle as those soft white locks tickled his neck. ”Alright Alright. Just let me get up and get dressed first.

He reached out a hand then before gently running his finger through Beau’s hair for a moment. The silver haired man then threw the covers back before climbing out of bed and rubbing the back of his neck before letting out a small yawn. He wasn’t usually up this early but, since Beau was asking so nicely and said that he he won, he could do anything, it would be worth wild to get up and play with him. Where could he hide in the mansion that he didn’t know he could hide? He knew it like the back of his hand. He walked over to the closet and grabbed some clean clothes before walking into the bathroom that was jointed to his room before quickly cleaning up and changing for the day before coming back out. “Alright, I guess I will stay here and count and you can go hide.

ooc surprised mg Beau is being so adorable!~
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:47 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Very hyper.
OoC:

Beau had watched as Alistair gets himself ready for the day by taking clothes out and going into the bathroom. The kitten was thinking on where to hide that'd be tricky even for Alistair to find him. He himself didnt get a chance to explore the house unlike Tanner. So Beau was thinking Waiting for Alistair to count. Once the two were ready he opened the bedroom door and and looked behind him to make sure the other wasn't peaking and cheating.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image
Alistair sat down on the edge of the bed, not facing the doorway as he turned his head towards the white neko before giving him a soft smile, seeing the excitement of the whole thing showing all over his face. Was this the first time someone other than tanner had played with him like this, that actually took time out of their day to just generally have fun with him? He folded his hands though on his lap and closed his eyes, knowing that that’s what Beau was waiting for him to do. “Alright Beau, you can go hide now, I will sit here and count to 100 to make it fair since this is a rather large mansion and I know you will want to find a good hiding spot for yourself.”

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:59 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: asleep in our bed / laundry room
OoC:

Beau had heard the count down start and he bolts to his old favorite hiding spots. Telling the staff to be quiet for he and the Master are playing a game. He climbs into the dryer which was a big industrial style so he could fit easily but he takes in a couple of t-shirts to block the window on the door.

Beau now plays the waiting game being ever so patient. He listens carefully to the staff leave the room for a while as if they didnt want to give the boys spot away. Beau then again thought what if the staff went and leaving would give him away since there was a lot of laundry to do.

The white haired neko waited a bit wondering how long itd take to find himself if it was Tanner and him playing hed be found really earily.

youkobandit

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces