Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:19 am
TayoSensei

After an emotional fit on the floor in front of his door he stood up and sniffled then wiped his eyes. Zach took a deep breath an headed to the shower he turned it on and took his clothes off. he stood there a bit looking in the mirror at his slender body he ran a hand threw his hair and turned to the side still looking at his body before the mirror got to foggy to look at then walked to the shower getting in.

a few minutes into his shower Zach jumped out and fell to his knees at the toilet and puked again, it was a little exhausting waking up hung over, puking then walking home with an empty stomach and puking again, zach layed on the bathroom floor and passed out the with the shower still on  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:28 am
Scaling the rooftops, the demon rushing across buildings, following the scent of the blonde until it accumulated in one area. Jumping down to the door, Tayo took a deep breath to calm his nerves, and knocked. He waited a few moments, then called out to the human, waited again, and when nothing happened he tested the door. Seeing that it was locked, he grumbled and went around the building, searching for a window. Noticing the scent hovering around a certain window, the demon scaled up to it, opened it, and jumped in. Tayo searched the place when he noticed steam coming out from under a door. Opening it up, the demon was shocked to find Zach unconscious on the floor. Quickly picking him up, he carried the blonde over to a couch and laid him down, fetching some water and a wet cloth, placing it on his forehead.  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 am
TayoSensei

Zach groaned and rolled a bit a little bit after Tayo found him he rolled on his side and grabbed his stomach before his eyes fluttered open and he was startled to see Tayo "How did you get in here?!" he said jumping up but sat back down at his stomach pain and groaned into a pillow "Im blaming you for how i feel." he said in a sort of cocky voice "Why did you come over to my house in the first place?" he asked as he layed on his stomach with his face in his pillow  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:47 am
Tayo laughed at Zach's outburst. Once the blonde settled down, Tayo pulled Zach's legs over his lap so he could sit on the couch as well.

"Well since you decided to lock the doors I was forced to climb up to your window. But it's okay, I like the chase." He winked down at Zach, rubbing his legs.

"I came because there's still a lot you don't know about this whole demon-mating-with-humans thing. Plus I want your digits. I need you to tell me if there have been any signs. It's still early, but demons work fast."  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:03 am
TayoSensei

Zach sat up then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pen and paper and wrote his number down "Well here is my number." he said before he layed back down on the couch "Well other than puking again, and feeling like my stomach is being stabbed from the inside out, no not much else." he said and rolled back onto his stomach, "Oh yea the thought of food just sounds nasty." he said and hugged the pillow he was laying on  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:09 am
Tayo threw his head back on the couch.

"Well it sounds like you're most likely pregnant. We'll definitely know when I start feeling my instincts kicking in." He mumbled as he typed the numbers into his phone. Once finished, he scanned the room, checking out what kind of environment his possible baby daddy was living in.

He looked back down at Zach, feeling a smirk coming on. Running a hand up the back of the blonde's leg, he skimmed over his butt, squeezing a cheek between his fingers.

"Would you want to keep the baby?"  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:17 am
TayoSensei

Zach was surprised when his butt was squeezed and giggled a bit then paused when asked about keeping it. He sat there for a moment in silence and not moving before he nodded, he didn't believe in killing something that cant fend for its self "Is that a problem?" he asked and rolled over to looked at Tayo. "I mean im going to have to tell the guys in my band and i dont know what i am going to do after that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:23 am
Tayo smiled down at the blonde.

"No, it's not a problem. I'm with you no matter what you decide to do. And if you're friends freak out on you, then they're assholes. Speaking of assholes..."

The demon trailed off, running his hand further up Zach's body, scratching his back.

"I think I'm feeling my instincts kick in already..." Tayo flirted.  

TayoSensei

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:29 am
TayoSensei

Zach laughed a little then rolled over and looked at Tayo "What do you mean?" he asked before he stood up realising he wasnt wearing anything and ran to his room to put clothes on. He looked at the clock then looked in the fridge," i havent been home in a while i think im going to head to the store, umm you can come if you want." he said as he put his black hoodie on and put the hood on his head. he was desperately trying to ignore his stomach pain  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:14 pm
(hey my b, I could've sworn I replied to this :p)

"Awh, I was enjoying the view!" Tayo laughed, watching Zach run around the place. Standing up, he checked his phone.

"Yeah I can join you. I don't have anything else to do today."

Holding the door open, the two walked out of the building and into the streets.

"Sooo," The demon started, attempting to get to know the blonde better. "How long have you been in a band?"  

TayoSensei

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces