20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:46 am
User Image

[Chris and Cedric Watterson - The Twin Doctors]

Time: Night
Company: Daiyu (Chris), James (Cedric)
Mood: feeling better, glad that he's ok (Chris), now feeling the pity (Cedric)
OOC:

Chris smiled softy at Daiyu's question. "Sure, I won't mind keeping you company." At the feeling of their joined hands, a warm feeling slowly crept his way up to his skin, though the sensation was initially cold at first that gradually faded as they were on the way to the infirmary. He would admit that Daiyu was innocent-looking, though he wouldn't be perfectly pristine because of the past.

Cedric was still beside him as they were on the way to the kitchen, looking for whatever is stashed in the pantry for something to eat. The stroll was silent, until he heard the alarming shout from James. He took a few steps to forward, wanting to help him stand up, but the red-head would hate that and he would scream at him, so he just stood still.

"Do you have that usually as the aftermath of your anger issues?" he asked, voice casual yet slightly laden with concern.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:09 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feeling: hungry
Where: On our way to the kitchen for some food!!!!
Company: Chris smile
Theme: Higher ~ Creed

Daiyu had entered the kitchen and hopped on the counter to see what there was left in the pantry. "Fruit of some form would be nice....." He commented to himself craving an apple or orange. For a kid he wasn't all that into sweets just sweet flavored fruits and veggies. "Doctor Chris? Do we have any fruit left?" He asks getting down from the counter.

"Maybe kiwi? Or a tangerine would be nice." Lillith had spoken up this time approving the boys prefered snack. She needed to make sure that they stayed in shape.

Daiyu turned his head down to the hall hearing a scream. "James?!" Both Lillith and Daiyus voice shouted.

Feeling: I don't know anymore. Im way too lost in my thoughts.
Where: just down the hall where the others should be.
Company: was Cedric but my reality is mixing with my dreadful fantasy.
Theme: How to say Goodbye ~Boys II Men

James was holding his head like it was going to pop off any moment. "N-no d-dad I-I d-don't" he answered as if his hallucination was talking to him. Cedric took form of his deceased father who was bleeding. "D-dad i-i don't know what to do! I miss you so much! You Mom and Gavin!" he was in tears looking at the ground before he hugged himself. "I don't want to be here without you guys. Im treated like a prisoner because of those who run our court system said I did it!" He whispered before looking up at Cedric and his blue eyes were tear soaked and so was his cheeks. Getting up from his spot the young adult had hugged the Doctor and let out a sob.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image

Company: Daiyu (Chris), James (Cedric)
Mood: feeling positive and generous (Chris), feeling sorry for the poor soul (Cedric)
OOC: Poor James crying

At the request of fruits, Chris help in the search. Unfortunately, the supply was now scarce. He sighed. "Brother and I will definitely buy some tomorrow," he then picked up an orange from Daiyu and an apple for himself. At least, they were still edible.

When they heard the scream from James, that's when his gut instinct kicked on. "Let's check on him," he spoke, before they jogged towards the hallway.

"W-wait... your family-" Cedric was about to finish his sentence when James suddenly hugged him. He now felt bad for the red-head as he heard his quiet sobs. Hesitantly, he embraced him, allowing him to let it all out.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:27 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: worried
Where: checking if James is ok
Company: Chris smile

Daiyu ran to the hall to see James hugging the other twin while crying. "What happened?" He asked Cedric hoping that his friend is going to be okay. "Jamie.... Are you okay?" He got no answer as the older boy was crying into the others shoulders. He looked at Chris and hugged him before going over to his friends side. "Hey Jamie... Snap out of it." He said rubbing the others back.

Feeling: drained
Where: in the hall
Company: Cedric Chris and Daiyu

James stood there in Cedric's arms crying letting everything go. He didn't even realize who was touching him anymore. When Daiyu spoke is when he realized where he was and who he was with. "I-im sorry....eat without me." He said quietly before detaching himself and he walks away from everyone. Hes sad and wants to be alone. "I'm going to my room to lay down." He informs before leaving everyone.

James has a special little spot in the asylum he calls his sanctuary, its a makeshift pillow bed under the Alter in the chapel which is covered up by a white blanket to keep him warm plus the blanket he has in the fort. He feels safe there for some reason and he knows Daiyu wont bother him there.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image

Company: Daiyu, James and each other
Mood: both twins are now feeling down after seeing the scene, though Chris is trying to be hopeful
OOC:

Cedric simply watched James leaving to his private sanctuary, though the doctor's crestfallen face was still there. Giving him space would be the most viable option... for now.

Chris patted him on the shoulder for a slight consolation. "At least you tried, Brother. You now knew that vulnerable side of him."

"Tch, but he's still a pain in the rear," his twin confessed. "He just didn't want anyone else to see how vulnerable he really was deep inside. His anger issues may be one way to conceal that side of him."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:27 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: still worried but less some
Where: with the brothers in the hall now munching on his orange
Company: Chris and Cedric

Daiyu started peeling his orange he was given earlier and sat down on the floor by the twins as they talked. "Please dont be too harsh on him....James has been through a lot in these past recent years.... Being Bi-polar before all this went down you can tell he hasnt bedn able to take his medicine. Not sonce lock down three months ago...." He explained while stuffing his face.

Feeling: weak and exposed
Where: In my fort
Company: alone

James was just laying in there trying to get a hold of himself. 'I can't believe I just did that infront of them all.' He rolled over and closed his eyes as his thoughts ran and not long after he found himself passing out. When he awoke he had left his sanctuary and had gone to find his friend. When he found Daiyu he sat down next to the kid and hugged him. "Thanks man... For snapping me out of it." He said letting go and holds his knees.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:04 am
User Image

Company: Daiyu for both, since James was having some alone time.
Mood: both are laden with concern
OOC: arrived from the trip, and I'm tired now.

When Daiyu explained that James had missed his medications for three months, that's when Cedric became more worried. "I see. The withdrawal symptoms for these anti-depressants are indeed harsh for him. I shall look at my bag tomorrow to see if there's anything that fits to his needs. We're both tired from the trip. Thanks for letting us know, for I shall sleep," he yawned before departing to find a place to sleep. He wouldn't even bother with dinner since his stomach's not in the mood for food.

When James had returned from his sanctuary, Chris was the only doctor left beside Daiyu. His eyes were then focused on the red-head after the patient hugged his comrade. "Daiyu said that you missed your necessary anti-depressant prescriptions for three months. Tell me the brand, since we'll be leaving tomorrow to replenish the food supplies as well as medications for both of you."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: still worried but less some
Where: with the brothers in the hall now munching on his orange
Company: Chris and James
Ooc: sorry its so short have little to no time to respond today at break :/

Daiyu offered the other half of his orange to James who took it with a thanks. And had continued to munch on his fruit. "Um I just take chloropromazine."

Feeling: Tired
Where: Back with Daiyu
Company: Chris and Araya

James had started taking the citrus fruit one peel at a time. "Sertaline, Ritalin(depression) Zyprexa,(antipsychotic)Lithium, and Benzodiazepine....(bi-polar) I can't remember the dosage..." He said chewing on another piece of orange. He was being rather quiet.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:05 pm
User Image

Time: Night, time skip to next morning in the second paragraph
Company: Daiyu and James for Chris
Mood: back to casual since the conflict had died down, but tired also (Chris)
OOC: just woke up

As both Daiyu and James named the brands, Chris reached for the note and pen that he had always carried in his coat pocket and jotted then down. Those were indeed the twins' priority tomorrow morning. He placed them back into his pocket and yawned. "Well, thanks for letting me know. I'll go to sleep as well. G'night guys," he waved at both before searching for the vacant bed as well.

The next morning, Chris was the one preparing breakfast, since the doctors had brought emergency food supplies in case things had run out. Sandwiches, juice and coffee were part of the menu for the day.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:59 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: sleepy/wide awake(Lillith)
Where: where ever I want to be
Company: Myself since the others are asleep.
Theme: Higher ~ Creed (Daiyu) Don't Speak ~No Doubt (Lillith)
Ooc: time for Lillith to have some fun xD

Daiyu went to his usual sleeping space and got himself some shut eye. Lillith on the other hand thought its time for her to play. She went back to the kitchen when she was sure she was alone. Taking a knife she cut Daiyus fingers and started drawing on the walls in his blood she was drawing random symbols and sigils. And left a message on the fridge in blood. "See you in the morning Chris' and she wandered the halls skipping giggling for a couple of hours until she ended up at the morgue in the basement and as a trick on her counterpart she laid down and kept the door almost closed.

Feeling: Tired but wide awake
Where: In the library down the hall
Company: alone with a couple books.

James waved off Chris as he left and he himself went to the asylums library and sat down with a blanket and a copy of the book To Give a Boy a Gun. As hours went by as he engrossed himself book after book after book he finally fell asleep on the couch around 3 am. It was about 4 hours later when he smelt coffee brewing when he awoke.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image

Time: Morning
Company: No one (Chris)
Mood: Feeling perky (Chris)
OOC:

Chris was too absorbed in the task that it was only when he was done preparing that he noticed Lilith's handiwork. What the hell? he asked himself, honestly shocked at the sight of the signs on the wall as well as the message on the fridge. Nonetheless, he composed himself and placed the utensils as well as the food on the table of the infirmary.

He then approached Daiyu's room, knocking gently on the frame to call him. "Daiyu, breakfast is ready."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:11 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: sleepy/wide awake(Lillith)
Where: in the morgue
Company: Just ourselves
Ooc: time for Lillith to have some fun xD

Daiyu when he woke up made an ear peircing scream, he hated tight spaces and Lillith knew that. He scrambled to get out of the little ice box she put themselves in. He ran his way back up stairs and flead to his room to find Chris. Quickly he hugged the other and his beating heart was going out of its ribcage.

Feeling: Still out of it.
Where: Currently in the kitchen
Company: alone for now

James lagged into the kitchen and had found a coffee cup and poured himself a cup. He was tired and a little out of it so he spilled a bit of the hot brew on his hand. Grunting in pain a bit he brushed it off and grabbed some sugar and poured about three spoonfuls in. While holding his head he heard Daiyus childish scream but ignored it.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:59 am
User Image

Company: Daiyu (Chris), no one in particular (Cedric)
Mood: Startled (Chris), Sleepy (Cedric)
OOC: Poor Daiyu -w-''

Chris was shocked when Daiyu suddenly hugged him. "H-hey, are you ok?" he asked, still puzzled but hugging him back to give him some consolation.

Cedric yawned as he woke up in bed, noticing that it was already morning when he glanced at the window. He still felt groggy because of the frustration he had felt last night at the memory of James' hostility towards him. Plus, it didn't help that he had skipped dinner, because he became famished as a result. Immediately, he combed his hair and put on his shirt and pants that he had worn last night, since he was sleeping in nothing else but boxers.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:42 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: Scared and pissed
Where: By my room
Company: Chris
Ooc: Shes a prankster what do ya want? Lol

Daiyu helf onto him tightly and scowled. "She tried to kill us!" He accused his spirit and bit his lip before she got a response. "Ohh please you're such a drama mama... Just cuz I put you on the morgue death bed and had you in a tight space doesn't mean I was going to kill us." She said and laughed. Daiyu was instantly pissed. "I will exercise you from my body if you do this again!" He promised the spirit as he held onto Chris then winced when he felt his fingers. "What the?" He looked at the cuts on his pointer fingers. "Oh wow bow she's cutting me...." He groaned and looked at Chris. "How did you sleep?" He asks.

Feeling: meh~
Where: trying to find Cedric.
Company: alone for now

James grabbed another coffee mug and filled it and went to find the man he had earlier assulted. Passing a room he heard a yawn and went back and tapped the door with his foot. "May I enter?" He asks quietly hoping that this was the right room.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image

Company: Daiyu (Chris), James(Cedric)
Mood: Worried but relieved (Chris), slowly coming to(Cedric)
OOC:

The brunette chuckled. "I was sleeping just fine. And I thought you're sleepwalking as I was busy preparing breakfast. Can't blame her if she wants to make the morning... interesting." He then held his hand. "Let's eat."

The other twin was fully dressed, though barefoot, as he heard a tap on the door. He turned the knob, allowing James to come in. He smiled at him. "Good morning."

Xanes_Fox18

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces