9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:18 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back
╚════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tony watched the movie with Bryson, enjoying the scary movie. Tony gasped and jumped from Bryson jumping. Tony tried not to snicker. He wanted to say 'I told you so' to Bryson, but he refrained from doing so. His arm slowly slipped around Bryson, holding the scared male against his body. He felt the popcorn was being crushed between them and he slowly tried to slid it out from under Bryson. It was extremely hard not to laugh at the fact that Bryson was acting so skittish and scared when watching the movie. He couldn't help, he needed to say something. "If you need to, you can sleep with me tonight." He whispered in a teasing tone. He kept his arm around the male, a wicked grin just locked on his face as he managed to finally pull the popcorn out from under Bryson and he held it in front of him. He thought Bryson was just acting so cute when he was scared. He wasn't expecting things to happen this way, but hey, he'd take it. He would have something to tease Bryson about now. That worked out in his favor honestly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:26 pm
]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Tony...you're so mean...~"

"Finish first..then..I.m-might..kiss you"

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryson tensed up a tad bit. Feeling Tony wrapping his arm around him. Bryson blushed and tried to move back to his seat but was stuck. Why was Tony so strong?! Or maybe Bryson was just that tiny. Bryson huffed and looked back to the movie. Moving slightly so Tony could liberate the pop corn from in between the two. Hearing Tony's offer, Bryson puffed his cheeks and huffed then. "...I'm not scared...besides my hotel room has a very comfy bed..." Bryson protested much to his own dissatisfaction. Why wouldn't he wanna share a bed and cuddle up with Tony?! That would be a dream come true! But this all couldn't be real. Tony liked women! Or so Bryson was trying to convince himself. The movie felt like it lasted forever. Bryson lost count of the times he would hide his face either in Tony's chest or the space between Tony's shoulder and neck. Thankfully went it all ended Bryson gave a sigh of relief. "Well...that's over...." Bryson shyly said trying to stand but was still wrapped up by Tony. "....see you were scared...." Bryson said trying to justify the reason behind Tony holding him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood:Flustered
Thoughts:..please don't let go~
Company:Tony

"Okay..one drink...."

"W-wait! Tony...no more...you'll be hungover!"

"Tony...you'll be late for rehearsal....."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:33 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back

Tony smirked and shrugged, "Fine. Your loss then." He stated as though he didn't care. He almost wanted to pout when he was turned down, but he didn't. He watched the movie, letting Bryson cuddle into him when he was afraid. Eventually, the movie finally ended and he smiled some, "Hey, it was a good movie!" He said. He looked down at the male when he mentioned he was scared, he was not! "Actually, I was doing this for your sake. I have a feeling you'd die if I didn't hold you. Plus, the thing that scared me the most was when you first jumped. Made me jump, I'll admit that." He said with a slight laugh. He still had a hold of Bryson though. He pulled back just enough to look down at Bryson. He didn't know why, but he had a sudden urge. Instead of really thinking about it, he was going to act on it. Tony placed the popcorn down and his free hand shifted to Bryson, gently gripping his chin and making Bryson look up at him, their eyes locking for a moment. Although, Tony leaned in, their lips meeting into a kiss. Tony's eyes had closed when he kissed the other male, he was acting on impulse instead of thinking, was it wrong of him?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || Oooh how would you feel if someone managed to get a picture of them kissing and leaked it to the news paper or something and they saw their picture a few days later? :'o It would kind of make the tension rise a little.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:48 pm
]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson was too busy looking away and huffing to answer Tony. Bryson went to speak but his chin was grabbed. "W-what...?" Bryson asked blushing as he and Tony locked eyes. Then the kiss happened. Bryson's eyes widened and he blushed. His mind told him to pull away but his body won the fight. Bryson gave in accepting the kiss. His body feeling like fireworks going off. Bryson closed his eyes falling into the moment. Slowly kissing Tony back, Bryson had butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Not realizing the lights in the theater has brightened a bit. Little did the two know, fans of Tony were there and witnessed the whole thing. Snapping a few pictures sneakily and leaving the theater unnoticed. Bryson rested his hand Tony's chest, slowly pulling away from the kiss. "T-t-Tony...." Bryson stammered a bit. Bryson was blushing and had tears in his eyes. The assistant scrambled to his feet in a panic. "I...gotta go study..." Bryson said covering his lips and running out the theater. Bryson stopped in the lobby catching his breath. Tony kissed him, actually kissed him. His lips were on Tony's. This couldn't be real. Bryson's heart was racing he had to leave. This has to be a joke. Tony was a jerk like that sometimes. Not waiting for Tony, Bryson flagged down a taxi and quickly hopped in. Wasting no time to return to the hotel to hide in his room.
Mood:Flustered
Thoughts:..this can't be real....

"Okay..one drink...."

((That would be perfect!!!))  

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:11 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

The kiss went on for a little while before he felt Bryson pull away. He opened his eyes and frowned slightly. He saw the tears in Bryson's eyes and instantly he began to regret what he did. "W-Wait, Bryson!" He let out, rushing to his feet. Grunting as he knocked over the popcorn. He tried to chase after Bryson, but didn't catch him in time. The taxi Bryson was in took off and Tony slowed to a stop. He stood there for a moment, pushing hands through his hair, gently gripping. He was freaking out. What the hell had he done?! For one he just kissed a guy! Secondly, he actually liked and enjoyed it! Third, he kissed Bryson his assistant. He groaned out and threw his hands down to his sides. He had a lot to think about. Tony finally called a taxi and told them the name of the hotel. He thought about things on his way to the hotel, trying to make sense of everything. He arrived at the hotel, paying for his cab before he got out. He made his way to his room, not bothering to stop at Bryson's room to see if he was alright. He just went to his room. Maybe it was best to act like it never happened.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || Hehe awesome >:'P

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:18 pm
]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson was sitting in his hotel room. Sitting on the bed. Papers scattered all over and his laptop opened. He tried to focus but he couldn't. Tony kissed him, and he kissed Tony. It's what he wanted but why did he react that way? Tony looked to his phone, checking for any messages. None. Not even from Tony. "That jerk....always teasing me.." Bryson said huffing to himself. So he decided to text Tony.

To: Tony
Time: 10:30pm
Message: you perform tomorrow! No drinking! Make sure you're ready by 2:30pm for the meet and greet and ready for the show by 5:30pm!

Bryson bit his bottom lip reading he message. Should he say thanks for the movie? No no, he sighed clicking the send button. His phone beeped as it successfully sent the message to Tony. Bryson dropped his phone and layed back on the bed. Holding a pillow to his chest tight. "I really like him......" Bryson said to himself a bit sadly. He should've reacted better. Bryson sighed then, slowly falling asleep before he could even read a reply from Tony if he received one or finishing his homework.
Mood:Sad and lonely
Thoughts:..I really wanna see him....
Company:Alone

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:25 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony was hanging out in his room when he got a message from his band mates and he smirked. He was invited to a party that was being held that night. Of course he was going to attend! He wouldn't deny hanging out with his band mates and getting things off of his mind. He would just act like nothing ever happened between him and Bryson, it was better that way honestly. Around ten thirty he had received a message from Bryson. He read it but didn't reply until later.

To: Bryson
Time: 1:47am
Message: Oh, oops. I'm at a party now. Sorry. Just wake me tomorrow. Night!

He probably sounded rude with his message, but whatever. He finished partying and was back in his hotel room by eight in the morning. He was out all night and had one hell of a blast. He drank of course but didn't get blacked out drunk. Tony was asleep in his bed, planning to get as much sleep as he could before Bryson were to come and wake him up for the whole meet and greet that him and his band were having to go to. Not that he really wanted to, but he would for his fans.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:38 pm
]]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson was furiou! Of course Tony would go out and party, that's what he does. Bryson had woke up early to finish as much school work he could get done. Looking over at the clock, it's just hitting noon. Bryson hopped up and got dressed. Bryson finished getting dressed, snatching his phone up and leaving his room. Luckily Tony's room was only down the hall from his own. Bryson stopped by Tony's door. His heart skipping beats. Memories of the night before rushing through his head. Bryson took a deep breath and opened the door. Of course, Tony's shoes were there and two of random pairs. "Tony" Bryson called out walking further in. Two girls were sprawled out on the couch. Bryson's heart completely broke from this sight. "Time to go!" Bryson snipped waking the sleeping girls up and shooing them out the hotel room. Bryson walked to Tony's room, picking up Tony's tshirt that sat on the floor. "Of course your partied! Get up!" Bryson said kicking the door open, tossing the shirt onto Tony's head. "You have two hours to get dressed and not feel like crap" Bryson said crossing his arms in the doorway. Fighting back some tears and trying to control his emotions.
Mood:Sad
Thoughts:..What a playboy......

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:45 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Sure, Tony partied, but he hadn't hooked up like Bryson was thinking. He had James, one of his band mates stay the night and he brought some guests. Tony jumped when the door was kicked open and he sat up, grunting and throwing the shirt on the floor after Bryson tossed it onto his head. He rubbed his eyes, "What the hell is your problem?" He let out groggily. He shifted out of the bed and eyed Bryson for a moment before shaking his head. He went and picked out some clothes he would put on after his shower. He didn't even care what was wrong with Bryson for the moment. He figured he was just mad he partied, like usual. That was something Tony did pretty often, so why should Bryson be mad about it? Tony really didn't think much about it. "Whatever your problem is, just... deal with it." He said as he walked past Bryson. He moved to the bathroom and he started up a hot shower. He sat on the sink counter, watching as the bathroom was getting steamy and warm. He bit his lower lip as he thought about last night. He kissed Bryson, that was going to be stuck in his head for a while honestly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

LordJaxTheSadistic generated a random number between and ... !
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:53 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson huffed stomping his foot then. God Tony could be so frustrating. "God you're so impossible and oblivious!" Bryson yelled at Tony as he watched the superstar walk into the bathroom. Bryson turned and stormed into the living room. If they left the hotel a mess their record label would get a hefty bill. Not only that, Bryson would get an earful from Tony's manager for not "properly watching him". Gotta love being an assistant. Atleast the pay was great, right?? Bryson huffed as he cleaned up. Emptying bottles in the sink, tossing them into recycling. Fixing the furniture, all while he ended up tearing up. "Such a jerk...you know I like you....." Bryson said sniffling a bit to himself. Bryson finished the cleaning and looked to his phone. It read 1:15pm. They had an hour and 15 minutes until the meet and greet. Maybe he would stay in the hotel? No he couldn't do that. Days like this, Tony needed extra supervision. Bryson's phone went off nearly startling him. "H-hello? Yes it's me..." Bryson said as he scrambled to answer the phone. "No I haven't seen the media yet....okay...ill go look..." Bryson said nodding his head hanging up. It was the manager and he was not happy. Bryson quickly opened the TMZ app he had on his phone. There it was. On the front page. Bryson's jaw dropped and his heart and stomach sunk.
Thoughts:..oh...no......

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony ignored Bryson and just undressed and took a quick shower. When he was finished he dried his hair and then dried his body before wrapping the towel around his waist. He exited the bathroom and made his way out to the kitchen, not caring about what Bryson thought about him running around half naked and just in a towel. It was his room after all. The male pushed a hand through his hair and huffed out. He pushed his glasses up higher onto the bridge of his nose before he got something to eat. He came out with a sandwich in his hand and he saw Bryson staring at his phone. "What are you looking at?" He asked before he took a bite of the sandwich. He really didn't know that anyone had taken pictures of them. He kept his eyes on the other male, not really knowing what he'd say. He figured it was probably something about him going to the party the night before. He knew Bryson never liked the fact that Tony loved to party. Although, they were very different. Bryson was the calm and collected one. Tony was adventurous, wild, and loved to party and have a great time. It was just how he was really.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:07 pm
]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson was in shock. He never was in the tabloids in this kind of way. It was a picture of the two kissing. Not only that, it was taken at the perfect angle. It was the cutest picture ever! Bryson went to answer Tony but his face flushed. Seeing Tony in only his towel. "uh...uh...ahh..uhhh" Bryson scrambled turning his phone off and putting it in his pocket. How was he always getting caught up in these situations. Bryson turned away hiding his blush taking a deep breath. "Tony......why did you kiss me?" Bryson asked looking out the window. Holding back tears and preparing himself for the worst scenario. Either Tony would did it just to do it or he did it cause he liked Bryson. Bryson prayed and hoped for the best. Bryson gripped his blue cardigan tightly in his hands. Now prepared for the answer. Or so he thought he was.
Thoughts:..Oh god...here it comes......

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:13 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony watched the male put his phone away and he shrugged, whatever then. Tony was a well toned guy. He had a nice six pack going on too. Regardless of his pale skin, he looked pretty good shirtless and he had no hair since he kept up with shaving. To him, he looked better with no hair anywhere on his body. He saw the male was blushing, obviously not good at hiding it. He took another bite of his sandwich and shrugged. He swallowed the bite before answering, "I don't know. Just the perfect setting I guess." He said calmly. He acted as though it didn't bother him, but of course it did! He couldn't make sense out of the whole scenario. He didn't know why he kissed another guy honestly and he couldn't give an honest answer if he didn't even know how to answer Bryson's question.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:19 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

It wasn't the response he was expecting. But it was soooo much better than being rejected as a whole. Bryson bit his bottom lip after giving a heavy sigh. Bryson stood up and looked to Tony. His face was gentle and his eyes were misty. "....you still don't realize it, do you?" Bryson said in a hushed tone of voice. Bryson fiddled his fingers, his shy side coming out again. "I really like you.....a lot.....I'm sorry..." Bryson said only to apologize afterwards. His phone beeped and he pulled out looking at the time. "Driver is here....have fun...be safe....ill be in my room.." Bryson said putting his phone away, now looking to the floor. He couldn't go to the meet and greet after admitting that. He would get so jealous seeing all those fans hug and take pictures with him. He wanted Tony to himself. Bryson hated how shy he could be. But that's just who he was.
Thoughts:.....

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:28 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony listened to Bryson and he frowned slightly. Realize it..? He listened to Bryson mention that he liked him a lot and then apologized for it. He stayed silent for a moment. He wasn't ready to go to a meet and greet, he was in a towel for gods sake for one. Two, Bryson was supposed to come with him. Tony grumbled slightly as he looked at the male. "You're supposed to come." He stated. He didn't bring up what Bryson had said, he didn't think it was best to. It was obviously creating an awkward situation for them. Plus, Tony thought he was straight. Although, he was questioning things since he kissed Bryson and actually enjoyed it. He didn't know what he was anymore. Unfortunately, even if they had mutual feelings, Tony was still a star. He sang and was in a well-known band, he had a lot of fans. Girls and guys that would be more than willing to jump all over him. He didn't know how it would be even if they were to be an item. Would Bryson even be okay with something like that?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas