Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:54 am
Honey turned around in surprise when he heard someone open the door to his room. It was Takumj. He froze in the middle of getting his underwear on before his face til on a dark red hue. He watched as Takumj went red himself before apologising and quickly closed the door. Oh, God's! He had seen him all but naked! his mind screamed. He quickly put the rest of his clothes on before going out to meet Takumj and pretend that the incident didn't happen.

the awesome kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:05 am
DragonMistress07
Honey turned around in surprise when he heard someone open the door to his room. It was Takumj. He froze in the middle of getting his underwear on before his face til on a dark red hue. He watched as Takumj went red himself before apologising and quickly closed the door. Oh, God's! He had seen him all but naked! his mind screamed. He quickly put the rest of his clothes on before going out to meet Takumj and pretend that the incident didn't happen.

the awesome kitsune

Takumi saw honey come out a blush still on his face "I'm sorry"he said softly glancing at honey his blush growing the mental image of the smaller male stuck in his mind his pants still feeling tight.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:09 am
Honey stared at him before blushing himself. "It's okay. Just knock next time, okay." he replied before getting himself together. "So, what you like to do?" he asked, steerng the conversation elsewhere as he didn't want to talk about what had just happened.

the awesome kitsune

(Next time is honey's turn. What should happen?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:19 am
DragonMistress07
Honey stared at him before blushing himself. "It's okay. Just knock next time, okay." he replied before getting himself together. "So, what you like to do?" he asked, steerng the conversation elsewhere as he didn't want to talk about what had just happened.

the awesome kitsune

(Next time is honey's turn. What should happen?)

Takumi nodded getting his blush to go away thinking abit" how about walking around the property and if you would want would you look like to watch the stars with me " he asked ' gods please say yes ' he thought to himself'
(( How about when they are walking around honeys foot gets caught on something causing him to fall and trying to steady himself grabs takumi causing him to fall as well on top of him?))  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:31 am
(Sounds good.)

Honey have a nod. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." he replied with a smile, unintentionally giving Takumj what he wanted by saying yes. "Come on. We can start at the back of the inn. There's a quaint path that goes around the entire property that leads to a spot perfect for stargazing." he added as he started walking.

the awesome kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:43 am
DragonMistress07
(Sounds good.)

Honey have a nod. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." he replied with a smile, unintentionally giving Takumj what he wanted by saying yes. "Come on. We can start at the back of the inn. There's a quaint path that goes around the entire property that leads to a spot perfect for stargazing." he added as he started walking.

the awesome kitsune

Takumi nodded with a grin as he followed honey his hands behind his head " so honey how did you end up here if you don't mind me asking " he said now outside walking next to the smaller boy  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:12 am
Honey wrapped his scarf tighter around himself as they walked. "Hmm. I don't really remember. But I do know that I wanted to get away from my mother, so Japan it was. And to be honest, I never thought that I would own an Inn let alone manage one." He started after a moment. "But I love it and wouldn't change it for the world." added, looking at him. "So. What about You? Why are you here?" he asked, curious.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:19 am
DragonMistress07
Honey wrapped his scarf tighter around himself as they walked. "Hmm. I don't really remember. But I do know that I wanted to get away from my mother, so Japan it was. And to be honest, I never thought that I would own an Inn let alone manage one." He started after a moment. "But I love it and wouldn't change it for the world." added, looking at him. "So. What about You? Why are you here?" he asked, curious.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi flinched slightly when honey said he wanted to get away from his mother but didn't say anything "well I had been with my father for awhile and I wanted to explore the country then the world but before I do that my father told me I should come here that therr was someone I need to meet didn't tell me who dad has always been vague and mysterious "he said with a chuckle.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:32 am
"That sounds interesting." Honey replied with a smile. "You and your father must be really close. So you-ah!" he started but was cut off when he tripped over a tree branch and went down. Unfortunately, when he went to grab something to steady himself, he grabbed Takumj instead and accidentally pulled him down with him. They landed in a way that causes Takumi to land on top of Honey in the snow.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:45 am
DragonMistress07
"That sounds interesting." Honey replied with a smile. "You and your father must be really close. So you-ah!" he started but was cut off when he tripped over a tree branch and went down. Unfortunately, when he went to grab something to steady himself, he grabbed Takumj instead and accidentally pulled him down with him. They landed in a way that causes Takumi to land on top of Honey in the snow.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi let out a yelp of surprise as he was pulled down he groaned softly as he opened his eyes to see his and honeys faces were inches apart and the position they were in was not.much better his hands where on each side of honeys head, and the rest of there bodies were pressed together. Focusing enough to talk he asked softly " are you ok honey " he could smell the soap he had used he smelt sweet  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:26 am
Honey groaned softly as he landed in the snow with a thump. "Yeah. I'm fine. How about you?" he replied, not quite realizing the position they were in at th e moment. "Are you hurt anywhere? " he asked after a momemt, looking at him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:32 am
DragonMistress07
Honey groaned softly as he landed in the snow with a thump. "Yeah. I'm fine. How about you?" he replied, not quite realizing the position they were in at th e moment. "Are you hurt anywhere? " he asked after a momemt, looking at him.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi shook his head " I think I'm ok just surprised "he said softly not moving from the position he was in his face still red as he looked into honeys ironically honey colored eyes  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:00 am
Honey blinked before it finally hit home about the rather intimate position they were in. His face heated up and he had to keep himself from freaking out. "That's good. Um...do you mind getting off?" he asked after a momemt moment of silence, turning his head away from Takumi's intense gaze.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:04 am
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked before it finally hit home about the rather intimate position they were in. His face heated up and he had to keep himself from freaking out. "That's good. Um...do you mind getting off?" he asked after a momemt moment of silence, turning his head away from Takumi's intense gaze.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi nodded his blush intense as he got up "I'm sorry I hope you are not to hurt "he said he held out his hand giving honey his signature warm smile "here let me help you up "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:40 am
Honey shook his head, sighing inwardly in relief when Takumi finally picked himself up off of.him. "I am fine." he replied with a smile before taking the offered hand and using it to pull himself up. "Thank you. Shall we continue?" he added as he dusted himself off.

the amazing kitsune

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces