• A Night Out ☾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image

User ImageAndre was slightly taken aback when he realized he and Nathan didn’t even know basic details about each other. He would it amusing how they had debated such an intimate topic of conversation and were sitting here feeling at ease without really knowing much about each other. “Advertising” he clarified, bringing his glass and taking a large gulp of wine as a reaction to having to utter the word. He enjoyed listening to Nathan suggest options to cure his rat race, it was nice to have someone actually try to motivate him for once “I’m not a creative, I’m a manager. I get to boss people around and fire them if they mess up” he explained succinctly “I wanted to be a creative, but I guess I had more potential as an a**-kissing a*****e so I just… drifted.” He poured himself some more wine and took another gulp. “You’re right though, I should get creative about finding a way out of there.”

He listened with amusement as Nate described his day off. It sounded like heaven: getting to wake up whenever, work out whenever, play whatever games and watch whatever movies. And the way he put it into words, too. Deliciously uneventful. Andre’s breath hitched at the phrasing for reasons beyond his comprehension– perhaps it was the poetry of his word choice or maybe just the way the sounds fell from his lips. Did he just claim he did nothing too interesting? “I don’t believe that for a second” he stated, pouring some more wine into his own glass “you most likely take the interesting things you do for granted. Next time we see each other I’m going to ask you again.” He took another piece of bread and topped it off with cheese “I… I like to paint, but I’m no good. I listen to music almost always when I’m home” he thought about going into how he also visited gay clubs some nights but decided it was best not to bring that into the conversation again.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

He finish the rest of his wine as Andre seemed to praise him. Nathan was quite sure that he shouldn't be feeling content with it, but somehow he did. " Mmm~ So you are giving me some homework?
Heh, I will try to think about it more... But I don't think my answer will change much.
" Perhaps he was doing that, taking things for granted but he honestly felt like he was quite uninteresting He will try to do just that, think more about the things he did on his free time, just in case Andre actually asked him again the next time they see each other, though the bartender was pretty sure Regina would be around or close by. Unless the blond was insinuating doing this again. Nathan had only ever been a good student before. Never really bothering to try some of the clubs and see if perhaps he had a talent. So when Andre mentioned painting, the younger man's face lit up with curiosity, wondering what type of paintings the other made. Abstract? Surreal? Maybe realism?

" Oh? Sounds like you are a creative at heart~ " The bartender said with a small laugh. " Well, I would have to see your work to really believe that.. What do you usually paint?" The bartender poured himself more wine. "I only listen to music when I run, when I am home I prefer put on a movie or a series as background noise." Nathan's left hand went to mess with a strand of black hair, curling and twisting it around his index finger. While it was unknown to Andre, it was a little sign that Nathan was feeling relaxed. " You know, I have been trying to picture you doing serious a**-kissing... And I'm having trouble with it. "

ChewingGumBomb

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

The blonde expected Nathan to reject the idea of them ever hanging out like this again, but none came. He was pleased, but curious. Andre plucked a grape from the plate in the middle of the two and rolled it between his fingers once before placing it in his mouth, enjoying the sweet flavor combining with the laughter coming from his counterpart. "Have you thought perhaps your hobby is just people?" He suggested alluding to the way Nathan seemed to be natural at capturing attention; everything about him was like a delicate performance acted out with expertise. As for his own hobbies, he wondered how he should explain that he mostly liked to paint bodies, mostly men's, mostly n***s. He liked being candid with Nathan– he seemed to be someone who likes straight answers, but delving into his affairs was only going to bring about a foul mood. "I paint whatever's in front of me, usually" he answered cheekily without having to recur to lying. He took a sip of his wine and took a bite out of the bread he had in hand.

Andre's eyes wandered and watched as Nate curled his finger into his hair thoughtlessly, his stare becoming distracted by the hypnotizing movement. "I save that side of myself for those who write my paychecks" he explained only half-joking. He actually found it deeply humiliating to have to force smiles and laughter where none were warranted only so he could count on that raise or that bonus. Even being an advertising executive himself, he found his own kind to be one big joke: they were the try-hards of the business world. A bunch of out of touch people pleasers charged with connecting people with their consumerist impulses. "Although... you do have dirt on me" he argued coyly, "how are you so sure I'm not just kissing your a** right this moment?"

MonstersOfMen
BTW: I'm traveling until Wednesday so I wont be able to log in!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:17 am
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

"So~ If people are my hobby, won't that make you my hobby? " He questioned in a playful way. So whatever was in front of the other huh? That left it quite open for interpretation but mainly, it made Nathan set for realism. " Well, I would like to see your artwork at some point. "He took another sip before reaching for another grape with his free hand. Idly wondering if they were any portraits of Regina. Knowing her, she would love the opportunity to model for anything, though the bartender hoped that if there were indeed a lot of paintings of his sister there wouldn't be n***s. Nathan didn't need to see that.

Nathan smiled, wider this time bringing the grape that was still in his fingers to his mouth, washing the grape away with some more wine. " Well then... " Both of his hands went to rest against the table. The bartender leaned a bit closer to the blond man. "... If you are kissing my a** right now, you are doing it poorly. " Andre was right, there was no real way for him to know if the other was just trying to charm him so, to make sure the blond's dirty laundry wont get aired out. The young man however, didn't believe or wanted to believe that this was the case. At least not now.

ChewingGumBomb
Oh! Thanks for the heads up! Safe traveling and have fun~

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image

User ImageAndre was used to being in control of conversation, so when Nathan teasingly suggested he was playing the part of the hobby it quickly made his cheeks warm into a blush. He moved quickly to hide it by bringing his wine glass to his lips and taking a slow sip, leaving the statement unanswered. He definitely liked to toy with people, the way Nathan was having fun testing his boundaries only confirmed it. "You would?" he asked rhetorically "you're welcome to take a look anytime" he said without knowing if he really meant it. Even though Regina spent a lot of time there and was unable to find out anything incriminating about him, he didn't really like the idea of a second set of eyes scrutinizing for proof of his infidelity. Especially since this set of eyes was already in the know and adamant to break him and Regina up. A different, less paranoid, side of him thought it was about time he showed someone his work so he could establish whether he was wasting time and money on painting. It wouldn't' be all that bad to have some sort of point of reference.

Andre watched as the other took a grape and put it in his mouth, but restrained himself from focusing on his lips as they took in the fruit. He could feel his pulse grow in pace with every inch the bartender leaned in closer to him. The blonde's lips parted into a smile that quickly erupted into laughter, "seriously? So swallowing my pride and treating you to fine wine doesn't cut it for you, huh?" His eyes glimmered with an amused look, wondering what he could do to up his game, feeling competitive after being contended "let's see here, what have you not heard a million times before?" He picked up the bottle and topped off his glass "I'm sure you've heard it all when it comes to your good looks and great conversational skills, right?" he suggested, taking a sip "what about your smarts? Do your customers get to see that side of you?" He set down the glass and leaned back into his chair, looking away as he thought "ah, yes. Here's something I can give you: Regina hates you because she's jealous of you, which I thought was just an inferiority complex of hers, but talking to you I realize you're just that much more fascinating than her." His expression settled into a smirk, feeling good about showing the bartender he wasn't going to be rattled so easily.

MonstersOfMen
Leaving you with a last one before I head out hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

His blue gaze was fixed on the other, a playful smile still on his lips. " Hmmmm... Not really, I would like more." His voice came sounding a bit sultry as he readied himself for some a**-kissing. Now, this will be quite enjoyable. For him at least. Nathan would let out a chuckle or smile between sips of wine as the blond praised his conversational skills and good looks. Was he just saying that, or Andre really did think he was attractive? To be honest, the day Regina introduced the blond to the family, the dark haired male thought the other was quite handsome and it still hold true to this day. " Mmn, If they are lucky they do.." The bartender left his words hang in the air. Though they hardly ever did.

His brow arched with sudden curiosity. " Oh? " His head tilted slightly to a side, wondering what it could be. When he heard Regina's name his brows furrowed some. He knew that his sister resented him ever since around middle school. When it became evident who was the good student and who was the 'black sheep' of the family, after all, Regina had been quite the party monster during those days.

It was already something that he knew... But he had never had someone validate his sisters worried. Nathan's face changed, surprise clear as day on his face and he could feel a tiny blush reaching his face. The bartender's lips curled into a smile. " Aah, that is much better... Though, now it feels like you are flirting with me... " There was something a bit seductive to his tone, as Nathan let his tongue collect a stray drop of red wine from his lips. " But of course, I know better than that.. "

ChewingGumBomb
Hope your trip is going well!

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

User ImageAndre basked in the velvet pouring from the man across the table– he seemed to be pleased with string of compliments he had just laid down on the table for him. However, the idea that he pointed out the flirtatious angle to his praise was now occupying his thoughts. He watched at the other picked up a drop of wine with his tongue, realizing he himself didn’t know where he stood at this point. “Flirting? I’m just kissing your a**… perhaps I mean it, perhaps I don’t.” He knew he was good at finding what other’s wanted to hear and simply serve them that on a silver platter, but the problem at hand was that he actually did mean everything he had just vocalized for Nathan. From the comment on his appearance to his reflection on Regina’s complex regarding her brother… he meant every word. It must be the wine… it had to be the wine.

The blonde picked up the bottle sitting diagonally from his right hand and moved to top off Nate’s glass, but only a tiny stream followed by a few droplets slipped out of the dark green neck. His brows furrowed: how had they gone through an entire bottle this quickly? And just as the conversation was starting to get good too. “You, on the other hand, are either seriously ******** with me or actually want to ******** me” he stated, giving him a stern look. The look on his eyes and the tone of his voice were succeeding at enticing him all to be unintentional. “Should I get a second bottle or do you have somewhere to be?” he asked despite knowing the other had the day off and most likely began his shifts later in the day.

MonstersOfMen
I'm back!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:16 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

It was fun, this night was turning to be quite interesting. " Heh, I know you are just being nice... " Besides, going after my oh so great relationship with my sister is a bit easy. Still, it was nice to hear that acknowledged by someone else. Nathan muttered a thank you as his glass was tipped off.. .Well, sort of. Pfff! The bartender broke in a small laugh, reaching for his glass to glance at the small amount of wine in there. Have they really finished the bottle so soon? They will need to order another. He wasn't feeling drunk yet, though maybe he was, after all the bartender feeling quite at ease, like if they were some sort of good friends, or was just because of Andre?

At the question, the black haired male tilted his head. The stern look on the blond's face having the opposite effect on him. It made Nathan want to tease the other. " I don't know what you mean.. I'm just enjoying your company and the a**-kissing, " He paused for a moment, letting his index finger trail around the mouth of the wine bottle. " If we were in different circumstances... " grasping the thin long neck of the glass once more, Nathan drink the rest of the wine that was left on his glass. Setting the now empty glass down, the bartender moved so he could lean in close to Andre, and whispered " Perhaps I would agree to some ********, ah, but that isn't our situation. " Letting his warm breath ghost over the other's ear. He wanted to push the blond's buttons more to be honest.

Laying back on his chair, Nate offered a sweet smile " I could go for another bottle, tonight you are my hobby, so you have all of my attention... Though don't you have somewhere else to be?" He returned the question.

ChewingGumBomb
Yay! Glad you are back!

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image

User ImageTouché. He did in fact have placed he should be and things he should be doing– taking into account the state of affairs she should be trying to spend time with his girlfriend or investing some time in helping others in the office with their load of work. In any other situation he would’ve excused himself, hopped in a cab, and behaved by nurturing his relationship and gaining rapport with his coworkers. However, Nathan’s warm breath on his ear and the glint is his azure eyes was enough to convince him to wave down the waiter and ask for a second bottle “no, you’re in luck. I have time on my hands.”

Andre had to admit defeat. He knew Nathan was toying with him, testing his limits, and yet he couldn’t help the familiar sensation of desire rise in him. The situation was surely murky– this wasn’t just some guy he’d picked up at a bar– okay perhaps he had found Nate in a bar but the circumstances were uniquely intricate. If he were to make no moves everything would still be difficult with the other’s opposition to his relationship, but making a move was out of the question… Or was it? Their server approached with a fresh bottle and new wine glasses in hand, showing the label to Andre, who nodded in approval and watched as it was uncorked promptly. “Shame, isn’t it?” he began, pouring some wine into one of the new glasses and sliding it over to Nathan “our situation.” He set the bottle aside and took a sip of his own existing wine portion “perhaps in another life we could’ve been… friends.”

MonstersOfMen
I'm back!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

His blue gaze was fixed on the blond, simply enjoying any reaction he got from the other. His glass was filled once more. " Thank you... Heh~ I'm quite lucky, I guess.. " Nathan's lips warped around the glass, taking another sip. His head was already feeling a bit light and heavy at the same time with the buzz of being a bit drunk. He could handle a lot of liquors because of his line of work, but for some reason wine and beers got him drunk faster. Still, he was not at the point where he would make a fool of himself, but drunk enough to fuel that playful and flirty side of him. Which, was probably worse at this situation.

" Well, we can be friends... Friends that don't see eye to eye at some... Things. " His free hand went towards his dark hair, playing with a strand of dark hair. " But in another life... Ah, I wonder if we would be just friends" He gave the other a playful grin, his blue eyes heavy thanks to the previous bottle of red wine. " I wonder if we would have been something else..~ " He planted the idea with his words, but said no more about it. Even if he felt the words itching to get out: Because I have really gave dating you a chance.

" So~! If we are playing pretend then... If we were in another life... What would you have done different? " He asked, changing the subject but letting his left foot grace against Andre's leg.

ChewingGumBomb

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

User ImageHe had to admit he was impressed by how easily Nathan was wrapping him around his finger. Andre wasn’t usually one to fall victim to flirtations, usually being quick to spot the other’s intentions and able to guess in what direction he was being stirred. Yet here he was, wondering what the hell was going on in the other’s head. The other’s suggestion’s on what they could have been rang so sweet in his ear even if he knew he was probably being told what he wanted to hear. He knew logistically this had already gone too far, but he was trapped in needing to see how far this could go. Perhaps if he had been sober he would’ve found a way to pull himself back into reality instead of simply falling deeper into this game. Shamefully, had was having fun being played.

The blonde tried his best to ignore the leg brushing up against his “that’s a tricky question. On one hand I would’ve probably avoided involving Regina in all of this” saying her name was particularly hard to do right now “but on the other hand, I wouldn’t be sitting here with you right now if I hadn’t.” It certainly wasn’t the smartest thing to say right now, but the wine was verbalizing thoughts for him. He sipped the rouge drink and burrowed his eyes into the other’s own azure orbs, “in another life, if everything wasn’t so complicated” he hesitated for a second, knowing he was about to say too much. He knew in his sober mind he had thought taking things in this direction would have been strategically correct, but he couldn’t remember what he reasoning was for the life of him. “I would have us drink this bottle of wine at my apartment instead of here” and just like that honesty came about.

MonstersOfMen
I'm back!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:23 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

Was Andre tying to pretend Nathan wasn't touching him? It sure seemed that way and it made the bartender pout a little. Nathan craved reactions more than anything, specially from the blond. At least at this moment, that was the only thing he wanted. Why? If he was quite honest, Nate wasn't sure why. But he simply had this urge to see in which way Andre would respond to him. Blame it on the wine. The younger male couldn't help himself. Making a face once Regina's name was dropped again. "I guess we owe her that... Though It would be interesting though... How we would get to meet each other without her.. " Probably at a bar, perhaps the would would be one of his costumers or regulars.

His lips curled into a smile as soon as those words left Andre's mouth. " Aah... You could show me some of your artwork, have a nice dinner... " His free hand reached for the blond's arm as the bartender traced invisible circles along Andre's arm, slowly making his way up.. Until his hands was cupping the back of the blond's hair. Nathan's slim fingers gently run across a few strands of loose blond hair. He had to admit, he did have a thing for hair.. " What else would we be doing.... Andre," The way he said the other's name was like a heavy longing tone. Blue heavy eyes staring deeply into the blond's own eyes.

ChewingGumBomb

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image

User ImageThe picture Nathan painted of them having a casual encounter made Andre realize how much he wanted it- no, needed it to materialize. When the other’s fingers trailed onto his skin for the first time he tensed up but the repetitive circular motions were quick to soothe him back down. He kept his eyes on the other man’s face even though all of his attention was focused on the feeling of his hand slowly making its way up to his hair. He loved the feeling of the lithe fingers playing with his strands, but his face refused to show it. Everything around him disappeared, and the only thing left was the two of them, and the bottle of wine sitting on this dimly-lit table.

The sound of a glass breaking behind the bar on the opposite end of the restaurant startled his senses, pulling him out of the other’s hypnotic blue gaze. Realizing how deep he was into this game almost disgusted him. Nathan’s touch had thrown him over the edge, and now he didn’t have a shred of patience left in his body for the bartender’s unbearable teasing. Andre’s hand snapped up to cup Nathan’s chin and pull his face close to his, leaning in to meet him halfway across the table until their noses almost touched. His eyes narrowed “why bother playing pretend when you can just find out for yourself?” He stated defiantly, “say the word and I’ll get the check.” The blonde let go of his grip on the other and leaned back in his chair to both free himself from the other’s burning touch in order to think clearly, and to get the best view of his much-anticipated reaction “unless you’re all bark and not bite, that is.”

MonstersOfMen
I'm back!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

His eyes adverted away and towards the sound of breaking glass, allowing Andre to catch him off-guard. Fingers grasped his chin in a firm and gentle hold. Nathan could only held his breath as his face was brought closer to Andre's face. Feeling the heat spread across his face. Ah. He didn't want to admit it, but that the blond had successfully stolen the control from his hands. The bartender's heart was pounding against his chest, expecting the gap between them to be closed by the blond.. But it never happen. Moving to lean back against his seat again. While he was smiling, his blue eyes seemed conflicted.For one part, Nathan would be going into a risky and messy path and taking part of the same thing he had criticised the other for... Yet, that was slowly being quieted down by a combination of the wine and curiosity.

If Nathan haven't yet made his mind up, Andre's last words certainly did the trick. " Should we finish the wine? Or are you already that eager to go? " He asked but was already waving the waiter, signalling them to come with the check. So while the waiter went to get their bill ready, Nathan finished of what was left on his wine glass. His cheeks were slightly flushed as the bartender smiled at the other, trying to appear as calm as ever but there was a slight tremble on his fingers, due to the mixture of excitement and worry. " Should we go to my place or yours?"

ChewingGumBomb

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

User ImageAndre’s smirk fell from his face: he wasn’t sure what he was expecting, but he sure as hell didn’t expect the other to agree to his proposal. He brought his glass to his lips and took a long sip, watching as the waiter came back with the check and set it on the table. He pulled out his wallet and set down enough cash to cover the total cost of their evening including tip, thinking he didn’t have the patience to use his credit card instead. “It’s a fine bottle, but” the prospect of taking the raven-haired man out of here was even finer “it’ll have to go to waste this once. Your place” it was an easy choice, if he could keep every trace of their encounter out of his personal life, in this case his apartment, it would be for the best. The blonde took his coat from the back of his chair and draped it around his back, placing his wallet back into his back pocket. “Shall we?” he coaxed, standing up and heading for the door, bidding a quick ‘thank you’ to the waiter on his way out.

The night was brisk, a quick glance at his watch made him realize just how long they had been at the bar. He fingered the pack of cigarettes in his pocket in temptation, knowing a quick smoke would help with his nerves, but decided against it in the name of efficiency. He wasn’t sure why he was this nervous– everything was falling into place so quickly it didn’t seem like any of it was real. Without as much as looking back at Nathan he approached the road and flagged down a cab, which swerved from the opposite side of the road to pick them up. He opened the door and waited for Nathan to get it before taking a seat and slamming the door shut. “Where to?” asked the driver, looking at the two of them in the rearview mirror. Andre glanced at Nathan and secretly hoped he wasn't as calm about all of this as he appeared to be.

MonstersOfMen

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces