Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rayven raised an eyebrow at the catch but he let it go. It was good that the other caught himself. Children are very impressionable. He blinked at the statement before noticing a very large St. Bernard heading thier way. Mā. "Something is right." Rayven said as he watched as the dog all but jumped on the blonde. He managed to catch the walking stick before it went flying while trying not to laugh at the scene in front of him. He couldn't help but smile at the two. It was nice to known that the blonde could laugh as he thought he was such a sourpuss. He saw the couple run up and tried to call them. "It's okay. He seems to be enjoying himself." he replied with a smile as he helped them get the dog off the other. But not before he took a picture with his phone. Oh, yes. He was going to savor this. "You okay, Dominic?" he asked, helping him up one he got the dog off.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: He's trying to make Dominic's life a little better by making him practice all his senses.

Translation:
Mā- Oh, dear in Japanese  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image

Dominic was chuckling in amusement as the large dog was finally pulled off of him and the blonde grinned a small bit as he shook his head at the stream of apologies "Oh it's cool, sweet dog you have there!" a final apology was given before the couple walked away with their excitable dog, completely unaware of the picture that was just taken of the scene. After being helped up Dominic would then grab the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up to wipe his face up from all the drool that was now on him. He'd lower the shirt a bit and nodded his head at Rayven, a genuine smile on his face "Oh yeah, I'm just fine" normally such a line would be followed up with a sarcastic remark but none came, he was just plain in a good mood now from the little interaction that had given him "I love dogs so it was no problem for me, although you could say I didn't see it coming..." he was silent for a good couple seconds before shaking his head at himself "I did not mean to say that..." he chuckled a small bit at the fact that even after all this time he was still saying stuff like that, it made it sound like he enjoyed making those kind of jokes "Ich bin ein verdammter Idiot..." he muttered to himself as the German shook his head.

(OOC: Ahh)
(Translation: Ich bin ein verdammter Idiot...= I am a ******** idiot)

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Rayven giggled before clapping a hand to his mouth in surprise. He did not just do that. "Yeah. I can see that." he replied as he handed the other his walking stick, making sure that it waa placed firmly in the blonde's hand. "You're kinda of cute when you laugh. You should do it more often." he added after a second as he posted the picture of Dominic and the dog online to a website of disabled people. "I love animals too. I have a cat named Midnight." he added in afterthought. "Well, we could always get you a seeing-eye dog if you like." he finished as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. He hoped his statement would not be taken the wrong way. They jad a goos thing going at the moment and he would hate to ruin it.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: Should Rave being midnight next time? Or should He get Dominic a seeing- eye dog?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:58 pm
User Image

Dominic would give his walking stick a few good taps on the ground to center himself. A surprised look would come over his face when he was called cute when he laughed, the compliment would catch him off guard as he didn't quite know what to say to it. Not many people outside of his parents ever complimented him so it was a bit jarring to hear it from someone else, he had to admit though he did feel flattered. He would then grin a bit as the subject was changed "Cats are just as awesome as dogs in my opinion, both are so cuddly" he may not be able to see the animals anymore but that didn't matter to him at all, the fact that most animals were so sweet was what made him love them, that Saint Bernard being a prime example. However he paused anything and everything he was about to say at the mention of getting Dominic his very own a seeing eye dog "Could...could you actually get me a seeing eye dog?" the blonde really didn't want to sound that hopeful but the thought of having his own companion would certainly life his mood up a bit.

(OOC: Doggo!)
(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:23 pm

"Yeah. All animals are awesome. I love them." Rave replied with a laugh as he waited for the blonde to center himself. "Though my cat is a menace sometimes, I love her deeply. She got me through some rough times in my life." he added as he got them walking again. He blinked at the hopeful tone in Dominic's voice when he mentioned the dog and had to smile. "Of course. I have a friend who trains them and then delivers them to those who need them. If you really want one, I am more than happy to get you one." he said after a minute of thinking about it. Yeah. A dog would be exactly what the blonde needed. It would get him out more plus maybe expand his social circle just a bit. "Now, the question is, what breed would you like? And what gender? he asked as he got out his phone again and sent a email to his friend, making sure to be detailed about what the dog needed to do.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: Dog it is! Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image

Dominic chuckled a small bit at the mention of Rayven's cat and how the animal was a menace sometimes. The thought of a cat running someone up a wall was amusing to say the very least, although he did think it was a bit cute how the cat helped him out. Then when the other mentioned his friend Dominic's grin widened a small bit at the confirmation that he could actually get him a dog. Of course the blonde would get a bit thoughtful at the questions asked and he simply shrugged his shoulders a bit as he didn't really know "I mean as long as the dog isn't one of those super tiny dogs the breed doesn't bother me, same with gender. Just a dog that needs a good home" to be honest he probably was going to end up spoiling the dog just a small bit, he was weak when it came to animals. After another couple seconds of walking Dominic would grin and reach a hand up to make sure he was touching Rayven's shoulder before putting his arm around the other's shoulder completely and pulled him in for a half hug "You know what? I think I hate you a bit less than I do other people!" he made the announcement with an amused grin on his face.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 am

Rayven snorted at the tiny dog comment. He knew for a fact that small dogs were not Dominic's forte. "Well, there are plenty that need a home but I think I know just the perfect one for you." He replied after a second of gathering his thoughts, starting for just a minute when the blonde out his arm around his shoulder and pulled him into a hug. He was caught ht ur off guard by it but returned it anyway just for the hell of it. He rolled his teal eyes and shook his head. "IlGee, I am so glad that I can meet your expectations." he added with a sarcastic, teasing tone. He looked around the park once again to see a good truck nearby and it was getting close to lunch. "Hey. You wanna get something to eat? There's a food truck nearby. Or do you wanna go back home and have me fix it for you?" he asked, forgetting to bring his own lunch with him but that was okay. He would be okay. He made sure to send another email to his friend once again, thanking her for doing the favor and that she could bring the dog to his apartment later.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

Dominic was very pleased to say the least when Rayven said that he knew the perfect dog for him. It would be a complete lie to say he didn't feel a bit excited at the prospect of having a companion. He would then chuckle a bit at his own sarcastic comment "You should, it's a very exclusive list!" he joked a bit before then pausing at the mention of a food truck and he'd think for a second before nodding his head "Let's just get something here, it'll be easier" he commented with a shrug of the shoulders as they would make their way to the truck and he'd stand there for a moment before tapping the others shoulder "So what's on the menu dude?" he asked with a curious look for relatively obvious reasons.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:23 pm

"Ha! At probably a very short list too, eh?" Rave replied, glad that Dominic had loosened up a bit. It was a food feeling and he might even open up more when he gets his companion. The key word being might here. Rave hummed to himself. "Okay, then." he added as theybheaded over to the nearest food truck, which happens to have a lot to choose from. Rave looked over to him. "Don't call me that. Just call me Rave." he said to the statement before turning back to the menu. "Well, they have sandwiches, tacos, pizza, burgers, shakes, salads and caffinated drinks. Also water and desserts." he started, listing off the items on The menu. "What you in thd mood for? It's my treat." he finished as he thought about what he would choose for himself. Maybe a slice of pizza and a shake? Yeah. That sounded good. He made aure to waot patiently for Dominic to mAke make his desicion as well before he ordered.[/aligh]

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:40 pm
User Image

Dominic chuckled a small bit, he liked this guy. He had bite but not the impatient kind that his previous aides had but the amusing kind like him "You know it, it consists of...well..actually that's a trade secret. If I told you I'd have to kill you, I'm sure you understand right?" he joked a bit in an amused tone. He'd then be taken by surprise when he Rave apparently didn't like being called 'dude', odd but he'd humor him. Once he began to describe what they had on the menu a grin formed on his face "I mean if you're treating then well..." he thought for a moment as his grin widened on his face "Get me a burger with the works, a vanilla shake, and a side salad!" it was usually the case that Dominic was voracious at lunch time, it was always his favorite meal of the day.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Rave snorted once again as he ordered "Please. As if you could." he replied with no heat in his voice, slapping the other on tje arm playfully before getting his own order taken. "I'll have what my friend asked for as well as a cheeseburger with only ketchup, a chocolate shake and a slice of chocolate cake, please." He he said to the owner before responding to Dominic's statement. "Of course. Got to keep you watered and fed." he said casually but it was a teasing casual before turning back to pay for thier food. "Whew. Thank go we got a tray as i don't think I could carry this with out it." he mused before balancing the tray in one hand and using the other to pull the blonde to a nearby bench, placing the food down and then getting the other situated so that he wouldn't fall down while trying to sit. That would be bad. Funny. But still very bad.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 am
User Image

Dominic grinned a bit as he was amused by the others comment "Oh is that so? Watch yourself now Rave, underestimating me!" he bit back again as he would relax while his Aide ordered his own food but not before snorting a bit at his comment "I'm blind not a houseplant you damn smart a**!" he stated with a chuckle, yep this guy might just survive him. Finally he could feel himself being led to a bench where he would sit down carefully and situate himself. He knew that he should probably thank the other for buying the food but Dominic was stubborn and decided to be difficult even with something as simple as this "Danke für den Kauf des Essens" he spoke in his native tongue of German before grinning a bit as his stomach gave a soft rumble, an indicator of his hunger.

(Translation: Danke für den Kauf des Essens= Thanks for buying the food )

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:18 am

"Keep telling yourself that. I believe you." Rave replied in mock cheer,, patting the blonde mockingly on the head before separating their food. He made sure that everything was right before placing the fork for the salad by the blonde's hand so it was within easy reach before settling on his own food. He blinked at the German but then decided to surprise Dominic just a bit. "Hmm. Dōitashimashite." he replied casually in his own native tongue before starting on his cheeseburger happily while pretendingg that he just hadn't spoken Japanese to his patient. Let him.chew.on that for a bit. He wondered what the expression would be. He inwardly snorted before taking a sip of his shake as he awaited a reaponse.

(Translation: Dōitashimashite= You're welcome)
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:56 am
User Image

Dominic grinned a bit as he leaned forward a bit in the direction he heard Rave as a mischievous look grew on his face. Rave did in fact seem to be underestimating him "You think I'm pretty? How flattering!" he teased the other for his comment, clearly amused by it. He would then look a bit surprised when the other spoke in a different language like he just did and a grin grew on his face at it "Oh schau mal hier, ein Klugscheißer!" was his response before finding his fork and taking a bite of his salad and then finding his burger and getting a bite of it. You know what this was surprising "The food is actually pretty damn good!" he commented as he continued taking a bit bite of his food and sips of his shake.

DragonMistress07

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Rave gave him a look. Not that he could see it. "Don't get used to it. Din'yDon't want you to get a big head." he replied. He laughed when he saw the look on Dominic's face when he spoke in his home language and made a mental note to see that look more often. He always did enjoy messing with people's perception of him. He rolled his eyes at tje statement before going back to his burger. "Yeah. I always order from then whenever I am at the park. They have really gikd service and the food is excellent." he added after swallowing the last of his burger and then starting on his fried as he looked around the park once again.

By Bi Blitz

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces