Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb's head snapped again around the same time he heard thunder outside he gasped and jumped a little at the sudden Sight of Alos he panted and gulped and groaned and put his hand to his head and took hold of a chunk of hair. "I...couldn't sleep..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb's head snapped again around the same time he heard thunder outside he gasped and jumped a little at the sudden Sight of Alos he panted and gulped and groaned and put his hand to his head and took hold of a chunk of hair. "I...couldn't sleep..."

He saw the fear in the males eyes and sighed "I'll go and get something for you, I'll be back in about thrity minutes I don't have the herb hat will help you sleep." He said standing up quickly and walking out of the room.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:05 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb made to stand up when Alos started to leave. He thought about stopping him but never did he gulped and looked down at the floor. He hated himself, seeing Alos kill those men yesterday now manifested in a nightmare of the demon killing him the same way and it hurt. For some reason the very thing that the Demon Alos kept ripping out of his chest, was the very thing that was now aching. But now that nightmare made him fearful of even being in the same room. He sat on the floor leaning against the bed, both hands over his face, that was when he felt the tears escape from his closed eyelids.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:16 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb made to stand up when Alos started to leave. He thought about stopping him but never did he gulped and looked down at the floor. He hated himself, seeing Alos kill those men yesterday now manifested in a nightmare of the demon killing him the same way and it hurt. For some reason the very thing that the Demon Alos kept ripping out of his chest, was the very thing that was now aching. But now that nightmare made him fearful of even being in the same room. He sat on the floor leaning against the bed, both hands over his face, that was when he felt the tears escape from his closed eyelids.

After a while los came back but stopped at the door before entering. "Here..." He said gently and placed it at the door and walked off downstairs.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:21 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up after Alos came back he looked at what Alos put on the floor and stared at it for a moment before he stood up, walked to the door and stepped out and looked down the hall of the stairs. "Alos."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up after Alos came back he looked at what Alos put on the floor and stared at it for a moment before he stood up, walked to the door and stepped out and looked down the hall of the stairs. "Alos."

"Yes?" He called fron downstairs. "Need something?" He asked gently.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:28 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb walked over so he was standing at the very top looking down he gulped a bit his face flushed a little. "I...I need you." he said matter of factly. "...please..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:38 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb walked over so he was standing at the very top looking down he gulped a bit his face flushed a little. "I...I need you." he said matter of factly. "...please..."

"Alright." He said coming up the stairs and reaching the male "Is something wrong?" He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:39 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him as he came back up. "I...don't want to sleep alone..." he admitted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:44 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him as he came back up. "I...don't want to sleep alone..." he admitted.

"Really?" He asked gently. He knew th male feared him now and even though it hurt he would be there.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb nodded lightly as he looked at him. "Please...I just don't want to be alone right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:04 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb nodded lightly as he looked at him. "Please...I just don't want to be alone right now."

He nodded and followed the male into the bedroom "Did you eqat the herb?" He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:07 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at where Alos put the herb then shook his head. "N...No not ye...yet..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at where Alos put the herb then shook his head. "N...No not ye...yet..."

He sighed and picked up the bag "Come one." He said gently. He opened the pouched and handed a root to the male "Here this helps you sleep."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:05 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the root he was handed and then took it he ate it slowly then walked towards the bed and sat down.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games