Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:07 pm
Skylar blinked at the action before going for his own food, setting his bear on an empty seat so his hands were free. Why had Haruki asked him that, anyway? He frowned inwardly as he started on his own food, eating every crumb. His fries too. He didn't think he would be so hungry. It must have been because he had been playing those games. He looked up at Haruki once again to see that he was in thought about something. "Haruki...after this do you want to go back to the arcade or do something else?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm
The bartender was finally done eating his food, including the fries, and went on to drinking the soda through the usual plastic cup. It was then that his mind drifted back to more of Skylar's naked body in his dream. His body was indeed beautifully shaped, but also, the way he controlled him was- But the incubus' current question snapped him out of his thoughts and he smiled. "Let's go back to the arcade." At least he would finally be distracted from the perverted images in his head. Several hours and lots of games later, Haruki received a gift from Skylar, a prize with almost the same cost as the teddy bear.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:04 pm
Skylar gave him a look before finishing off his soda. "Okay." he replied with a smile. Sometime later, he presented his boyfriend wit a gift. It took several tries and multiple games but it was worth it in the end. "Hope you like it" he said, beaming at the older male so happily, you could practically see sparkles and flowers in the background. That was how heart-stopping it was. "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked after a moment.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:22 pm
The prize was a huge green dango plushie with a happy face, simple design but cute. He held it in his arms when Skylar asked him the question. That was when he became a bit tense, his voice now a bit softer as he spoke the next words. "My dream this morning was actually erotic... So..." He then looked away. "I wanna see what it feels like, but I won't pursue it unless you want it, too." After all, if Haruki would want to make it a reality, there should be consent from the other.

(And here's the possible cue. XD)

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:42 pm
Skylar froze at the statement. He knew what the other was asking and his mind was screaming 'hell yes!' But he had to remain calm this. Oh, who was he kidding. "Yes." he replied in the same.soft voice, his face flushing when his own statement reach his ears. "I want to feel it also. So...shall we go now...?" added, holding his bear tighter, trying to keep back the images that decided to pop up in his head. it! Not now! He was already having problems trying to keep himself calm.

(I know. xd )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:22 pm
Haruki smiled, taking his hand. "Yep, in my house." And as soon as they arrived there after the bus ride, the restraint was slowly peeling away. Haruki carried his beloved bridal style to his bedroom after taking off his shoes and leaving them on the shoe rack before leaving the prizes alone in the living room couch. He opened the door and let him lie down on the bed before closing the door and locking it. Almost immediately, he crawled on all fours before cupping one of his cheeks with his hand and claiming his lips in a passionate kiss. He then pressed his body closer to the other's, heat now running wild in his body. Perhaps his arousal was now obvious as the kiss went on, before breaking for air, panting. He took off his glasses and settled it on the nightstand. "Skylar, my body is aching for you right now..." He was now breathless as he insinuated.

(Then we switch to PMs after your reply.)

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:39 pm
(Got it)

Skylar blushed as he was carried to Haruki's bedroom like a bride on her honeymoon. He watched as the other closed the door and locked it after laying him down on the bed. He had to keep himself from shaking at the look Haruki was giving him, leaning into his touch as he kissed him passionately. Skylar was more than happy to kiss back, wrapping his arms around the other's neck as he pressed against him, moaning into it when he felt the other's arousal. "Then take it..." He whispered, his face flushed and body humming from the kiss.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:42 am
~~ Time Skip ~~

Haruki was now preparing breakfast after showering first, obviously preparing for work. He settled with oatmeal with fresh fruits, hoping that the other would like it. Considering that the two were now a mated couple, perhaps Skylar's kind would be informed as quickly as possible though he was wondering how the news would be spread that fast. He would worry about that later. Though he was now having a shift for half a day and it would just be another casual day at the nightclub, the prospect of his next future with the demon was now bugging him.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:54 am
Skylar walked out of the bedroom, yawning and dressed in the clothes he had worn yesterday. He would change when hebgot home. "Morning, love." he said, kissing the other briefly before looking at the food before him. "How did you sleep?" He asked the older male as he grabbed a piece of fresh fruit. He noticed that Haruki seemed bothered by something but he didn't push it. Haruki would tell him when he was ready.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:23 pm
The human was ladling the oatmeal into the bowls when Skylar's honeyed voice rang close to his ear, facing him but was met with a gentle kiss on the lips. He resumed his task even with a slight blush tinting his cheeks, placing the two bowls onto the table. He then picked up the utensils, giving one pair to the demon before sitting down on one of the chairs near the table. "I'm feeling fine, thanks. And now that we are mated well..." He then picked up a spoonful from the bowl."Do you think that mated couples with your kind as one of the pairing will be like... having a wedding of some sort?" His blush darkened a bit as he ate the spoonful.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:16 pm
Skylar accepted the bowl and utensils with a smile and thank you before tilting his head to he other side. Ah. So that was what he was worried about. "Hmm. I do not know but maybe I can ask my aunt. She may know something." he replied after swallowing his oatmeal. Before their date, his aunt had called him to let him know that his other aunts were now aware of him and that his mother had been banished with her powers sealed so he wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. How she had gotten his number he had no idea but he wasn't going to turn away family. Victoria didn't count.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:38 pm
Haruki sighed, eating a few more spoonfuls of the thick soup. "I'll make sure to give your aunt a call after I'm done with work. Perhaps the ceremony may be a bit ornate, like the human wedding." He then sipped his black coffee. "And I hope your patients will get the message that I have gotten you first, though they may have known that by now." He was smirking a bit now before continuing on with his meal.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:01 pm
Skylar hummed to himself as he continues to eat his oatmeal. He snorted at the last statement. "I'm sure she has a pretty good idea." he replied before looking at the clock on the wall. "Ah. I have to go." he added before finishing off his breakfast. "Thank you for breakfast. I'll have to return the gesture." he said before standing up. Before he left, he gave Haruki Haruki Harm a rather hot, searing kiss. "Little something to tie you over for the day." he added against the other's lips before heading to the door.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 pm
The human was caught off-guard by the searing hot kiss, whistling by the time the incubus left his house. He touched his own lips, smiling with a chuckle. "That devilish minx..." Oh boy, he was soooooooo going to have more of those moments with him, like heated kisses and skin marking while making love to him. That would be so devilishly good, like the forbidden fruit being savored. Perhaps, after the talk with Skylar's aunt, he would finally get to experience the ritual for the bond to be forged.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:32 pm
Skylar couldn't believe that he had did that but he was happy that he did. He had loved the look of surprise on Haruki's face. He couldn't wait to see more expressions. Once he made it home, he placed the bear that Haruki had won for him on the bed before heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower before getting dressed and heading to work. He had no idea of how he was going to explain the large hickey on his neck but he put it aside for now. If anyone saw it, they didn't ask as they knew who placed there. He had a feeling that today would be a good day.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games