Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 am

"No sadly we have been here for a bout a hour or so. We had to get settled and all that. i just now got a break. We are going to be recording soon and im so nervous" he said on the phone. He wished Leonide was there to hold him.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide felt sorry for Takumi. It was never fun to be nervous. He wished he was able to hold Takumi and comfort him. When he finally regained feeling in his legs, he stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Don't be so nervous. I know you'll do great." He said smiling, over the phone. He really did have a lot of faith in Takumi and the rest of the band.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am

"thank you so much baby. I have to go now..they are saying its time to start recording. I love you" He said. He waited for Leonides response and then hung up and into the recording studio. They worked on the first three songs for 12 hours that day.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 am

Rettemich20

"Alright. I'll talk to you soon. Love you too." Lèonide replied before hanging up. He spent the rest of the day adding more to his upcoming book, talking to his publisher and editors, and planning a possible book signing depending on how well the new series did.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 am

The next few days were crazy for Takumi and his band. They not only worked on the new album but the video as well. he was so exhausted and he wasnt used to the costumes they were so much hotter than the old ones. People were excited to hear about them. They were a new band with a different sound.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:39 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide had finished the first book of his new series within the next few days, earlier then expected which made everyone he was working with very happy. Though because of this he hadn't slept a whole lot, though normal as it was for him when left to his own devices. Since it was a different style for him, being much darker then his previous books, a lot more people were excited for it which brought him a lot of happiness.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 am

Takumi and the band finished the video within record time and he was excited for it to be on tv later that night but one thing was for sure he really missed Leonide. Picking up his phone he called a florist and told them to make a note that said 'I miss you greatly my love. Thinking of you always..Love Takumi p.s our video is on tonight". He told them to deliver it fast and quickly and bought it over the phone. He hoped Leonide liked the video.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide had spent most of that day catching up on the school work he'd missed. Why he couldn't multitask was beyond him. As he was walking back to his dorm from class, a florist walked up to him and handed him a bouquet and a note. He thanked the florist and walked back to his dorm.
After setting the flowers in a vase, he leaned against the wall and read the note. Lèonide smiled at Takumi's thoughtfulness. He sat down on the couch, sighing a bit, and turned on the t.v. He made a mental note to call Takumi later once the video was done airing.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:39 am

Takumi sat with the rest of the band in front of a camera and when it was turned on they started talking with a host of a music video program. The host turned to the band and asked them how excited they were. They all smiled and Takumi answered "We are very excited about this. Its a dream come true and i hope everyone likes us" he said. The host asked them more questions and he asnwer. "Well we are a combo of two types of music and even though alot of bands dont take this risk we thought we would". The host looked at the camera and smiled here is the video by the new band The Versailles called Aristocrats Symphony.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:59 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide had gotten up for a bottle of coke. He heard Takumi's voice on an interview and smiled. Lèonide thought he sounded happy. He walked back out in time to see the t.v host introduce the artist and song before starting the video. He remained standing as he watched the video. Both the song and video were amazing. He couldn't help but smile.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Takumi walked off stage when the video was showing and was happy to hear they would be going back ot the hotel to rest up before they would start recording the album again. He walked over to the bed when they got there and laid down. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed Leonides number.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide had turned the t.v off after the program was over. He went to start cooking dinner when the phone rang. He would have been frustrated had he not seen Takumi's number. "Hello." He said over the phone.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 pm

"did i interupt something" Takumi asked on the phone. "If i did i can just call back some other time.." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide laughed a little. "No. You're fine. I promise." He reassured him. He flicked his bangs out of his eyes and leaned against the wall. "Your video was incredible." He said.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Takumi laughed a little bit. "Thanks babe. We worked hard on it and god was the set a pain in the butt. But its so good to hear your voice for the first time in a while." He said sighing.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games