Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:13 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the root he was handed and then took it he ate it slowly then walked towards the bed and sat down.

Alos followed him and got into bed as well and slowly wrapped his arms around the male.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:20 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the root he was handed and then took it he ate it slowly then walked towards the bed and sat down.

Alos followed him and got into bed as well and slowly wrapped his arms around the male.
Caleb blinked but he did not pull away in fact he leaned in and closed his eyes he was so tired he fell asleep instantly.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:00 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb blinked but he did not pull away in fact he leaned in and closed his eyes he was so tired he fell asleep instantly.

Alos smiled and played with the males hair and kissed his head before falling asleep as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:08 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Alos smiled and played with the males hair and kissed his head before falling asleep as well.
it was around mid day when Caleb woke again he slowly opened his eyes and noticed Alos still their and holding him he blinked and looked at the ceiling he didnt have the nightmare again he was greatful he took a little sigh and snuggled closer all to Alos dspite the nightmare and what he knew Alos was capable of he did not want to be alone.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:30 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

it was around mid day when Caleb woke again he slowly opened his eyes and noticed Alos still their and holding him he blinked and looked at the ceiling he didnt have the nightmare again he was greatful he took a little sigh and snuggled closer all to Alos dspite the nightmare and what he knew Alos was capable of he did not want to be alone.

Alos slowly opened his eyes slowly and they seemed to glow then return to normal. "Morning. Or Evening I should say."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:38 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"Evening." Caleb said lightly. He slowly sat up and looked out the window it was still raining. "Looks like we will be staying in today."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"Evening." Caleb said lightly. He slowly sat up and looked out the window it was still raining. "Looks like we will be staying in today."

He nodded and cuddled close to the male "Yeah." He said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:26 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos and blinked a moment. "Are...you hungry do you want some lunch?" He asked, although even as he said it he didn't want to move.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:34 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos and blinked a moment. "Are...you hungry do you want some lunch?" He asked, although even as he said it he didn't want to move.

'nah I'm fine." He said cuddling cloder to the male and burying his face in Calebs hair. All he wanted to do was stay right there and cuddle. "I promis......I'll never do anything like that again just........don't be scared of me anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:38 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him worried for a moment he sounded scared. "I just...don't want you losing it again...like you did when you came back after fighting for three months."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:40 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him worried for a moment he sounded scared. "I just...don't want you losing it again...like you did when you came back after fighting for three months."

He looked at the male and kissed his head "Then I swear I won't fight anymore unless needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:42 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him and sighed a bit. "Okay." He started to get up. "Are you sure you don't want lunch?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him and sighed a bit. "Okay." He started to get up. "Are you sure you don't want lunch?"

"I'm sure." He said smiling weakly but sat up and sniffed the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched him he blinked. "What's the matter is something wrong?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched him he blinked. "What's the matter is something wrong?"

"Stay here." He said getting out of bed and running into his room. When he came out he only had his sword, no armor or anything else. Damn it damn it damn it! I hope he will listen. He thought to himself and running down the stairs.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games