Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

User Image
User Image
Action-comedy? Toby had a few of those of course. He stood up from the ground. The movies he needed were further up on the movie cabinet. Actually a lot further up.. Toby had to lean onto his tip toes to reach the movies, which seemed to be more tiring than he had expected. He had forgotten that he pulled an all nighter and his body was slowly starting to remind him of this. Toby probably wasn't going to last more than twenty minuets into the movie. He could just tell now. Xavier wanted to watch a movie though, and so did Toby. So he'd try at least.. Toby was able to finally place his hand on two movies and slid them out. He lowered down from standing on his tip toes and looked at the two movies. They both looked pretty good actually. These weren't movies he had bought, so he hadn't actually watched them himself. Toby blinked and looked over at Xavier. Plans? Nah. Toby didn't have any at all. “Eh... You have any ideas?” Toby answered with his own question. He soon nodded though and turned around. “Yes, actually. Which one would you prefer?” Toby asked as he walked to Xavier and handed the movies over. That way Xavier could look over them before deciding.

Shockingly Tristan was really quiet. He hadn't said anything. There were no objections, complaints or b*tching. Just total silence. That was it. Rory carefully lowered Tristan's legs down to the floor. Once Tristan was able to balance onto the fence, Rory back away. He hadn't had anything more to say by this point. Well.. He had many things that could have been thrown out there. None of which was wanted though. Tristan may have been a bit too out of it to even process it anyways. Before he could leave Tristan hugged him and told him to be careful. In all seriousness, whenever Tristan would tell him to be careful, or ask if he was fine or took care of him even.. Rory always felt foreign to it. The wolf wasn't used to suck caring emotions from anyone. Even though it was damned near impossible not to hug Tristan back, he didn't. He wasn't giving in. When Tristan let go then went into the gates, Rory found himself enable to move from where he stood. He started at the ground all the way until Tristan got back inside. The urge to to Tristan was unbelievable. “What the hell am I doing?” Rory asked himself. He turned away from the yard and started his way through the forest. He had to back home. Get some sleep maybe.. That was until he heard howling in the distance. It was the pack calling Rory back. Probably to yell at him.. Well, Rory had to go back now. At least he'd get home by morning. The pack never kept him that long. He did know to expect a long night ahead though.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

Kassumi6
Thank you! ^^ It may be sad but... I'm a lot like Rory. xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier shook his head. They had already gotten all his stuff moved into his the house and had someone now lived in his old house. His bed was now in his own room along with most of his furniture since the room was big enough. The stuff that had been in that room was moved into a room that hadn't been finished. It wasn't finished, but it was a place for the furniture to go. The room would be finished hopefully in the spring when it could be painted. "No idea." Xavier wasn't sure what they should do. He got the feeling he might get a call from Tristan, so it was best not to make plans. "Maybe we should prep the pool for winter or at least clean the leaves out." Since it was fall, the leaves had left the trees for the ground and some had ended up in the pool. It would be nice to do it themselves instead of the hired guy doing it, if Toby had someone doing it for him. The person could get the pool all winter proofed, but the least they could do is make the guy's life easier and clean out the leaves. He took the two movies from Toby and looked them over. He read the backs of the cases before he chose one that looked good. He got up and put it into the player then sat down with the remote. He went to the menu and pressed play. The movie was good. It was funny at appropriate times and didn't try too hard like some comedy-action movies did. There was a good amount of action, so it didn't look cheesey and it looked like something that could possibly happen in reality given the right circumstances. Some things weren't that great, but that was always a given. Near the end, Xavier stared to fall asleep on the couch.

xxTristan didn't really know what the nightmare was about. It was a chaotic mess. It was dark and things flashed by too quickly. He twitched in his sleep whenever he seemed to get hurt or something seemed to happen like in a falling dream, but the only difference was he twitched and didn't wake up, but he never actually fell in the dream either. He wouldn't be pleased to see the tangled mess he had gotten himself wrapped in with the blankets. They were everywhere and the bed would need to be remade. He needed to wash the sheets anyway, so a fresh set of sheets were in order. Maybe he'd stick to a smaller dose of the pain medication rather than what the maximum amount was, but he had wanted to feel numb to the world. He wasn't doing that ever again.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
It's not xD Tristan is basically me in a nutshell and in male form lol He has things added in to make him different from me like the nightmares mixed with medications, but other than that he's pretty much me. Not sure why I did it, but it's kind of fun.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:31 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Right, the pool... How long had it been sense the pool was even touched? Shane had typically dealt with the pool because Toby never used it. He was hydrophobic after all. “Right...” Toby looked towards the sliding glass door. “It might be messy.. The only one that took care of the pool was.. Someone else. I can't remember if I had hired someone to take care of it either..” Toby started at the ground in deep thought. It would seem like Toby to hire someone, though he couldn't remember. Unless maybe Xavier had taken care of it sense he was living here too? Toby just brushed it off. He was brought back when Xavier got up and put the movie in. While Xavier did that, Toby turned the lights off then went to couch to sit down. He managed to stay awake for a little while. He'd laugh at a few parts and smile at some cool stunts that were pulled. Like predicted though, Toby wound up passing out less than half way through the movie. From the moment he had sat down, with the lights off, it was a battle to keep his eyes open. Until he ended up laying his head down on Xavier's shoulder. That was the mistake he made. Laying his head down. That's when he fell asleep. Oh well. At least he could watch the movie again if he wanted. During the night Toby started to have bad dreams and would cling to the nearest thing to him. The dreams were no doubt from being taken. Only the cards were reversed. Everyone he care for was being dragged away and he was contained in some kind of glass box.. Wait.. He was in an enclosed box?! Toby started panicking in his dream, tears rapidly rolled down his cheeks, and he hit something. Not that Toby realized it, but while he hit the glass a few times in his dream, he hit someone outside of his dream. Xavier...

When Rory had gone back to his pack, he went back to exactly what he expected. A few of the other pack members, mainly females, lectured him to the point of wanting to rip his ears off... Sometimes he really wished he was def. The only reason he was able to slip away from the others lecturing was because of the alpha. The bigger, in charge male pulled Rory away to talk to him. Questions like, “What's the problem” to “Why don't you stick around more often” then the other trying to tell Rory he needed to let go of things came up.. Rory was done with it, all of it. Chris was feeling more of a father figure than an alpha.. In a way the alpha was but, Rory didn't care for it. Didn't make it obvious he cared for it at least. It had been nice having someone look after him as there own for a little while. Maybe a year it had been? Rory shook his head. That was most of his night though. The alpha Chris, Daren and Rory talking and rough housing. Though Rory was more so forced into it at first, he did kind of have fun at least. He had to get back to his apartment though. So close to three in the morning Rory ran back home. By the time he was able to lay down in bed it was maybe six a.m. He hoped nothing had to be done today.

Kassumi6
Oh dear. xD Rory is almost exactly like me except I actually have a nice half that's kind of like Toby, (Who has all my fears btw)... ^^ I thought Xavier and Toby could have a fun way of starting the day. XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:05 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier was sleeping quite well ...Was. He felt something pound against his checked causing him to wake up. He looked down to see a hist coming at him chest again and he was quick to grab it, but gently. Toby had hit him kind of hard, but not hard enough to cause Xavier any actual harm. He looked down at the redhead who was sleep on his shoulder and smiled a bit before he frowned seeing that the male was crying. He gently pressed his thumb against Toby's cheek and brushed the tears away. He didn't want to wake the poor guy up; he needed his sleep. He sighed, unsure of what to do. To try to comfort the male, he put his arm around Toby and pulled the male close to him so that the male's head rested just under his chin. He then proceeded to put a blanket over them once he had very carefully reclined the chair so Toby wouldn't wake up. He wrapped his arms back around the redhead and stared up at the ceiling with half open eyes. What would they do today other than clean the pool of leaves? Games maybe? There was an arcade in the city, wasn't there? Maybe Rory and Tristan... No, wait, Rory was avoiding Tristan who was currently not in a people mood. It would just be the two of them then, which was fine. Maybe they could go...bowling or something as well? Xavier raised an eyebrow. That seemed more like a date than it did hanging out with a friend.

xxTristan kind of slept in, or he at least tried to. He really didn't and ended up waking up around eight something. He could only groan at the clock and roll over only to groan in pain. The painkillers had worn off last night, which was probably why he twitched like crazy from pain. He forced himself to get up and go take a shower before he wrapped his bandages around himself...again, but a new set. He then looked as his bed once he re-entered his bedroom and sighed. He stripped the sheets and put on new ones along with a clean quilt before he went out in the hallway and tossed everything else over the railing onto the hardwood floor below. He then lazily slid down the stares and walked into the kitchen to try to make something to eat. He looked at the bottle of pills on the counter and shot them a glare before he opened the fridge.

LilRinn
Oh, they will or at least Xavier might >D

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:12 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Toby could feel something wrap around his wrist. At first he tried to pull away, thinking whatever grabbing him intended to hurt him. However he quickly realized that the grip around his wrist was gentle and simply getting him to stop. Then he felt the warmth of someone's thumb gently brush away tears from his face. To follow the action was a sigh and the feel of someone's arm wrapping around him, pulling him close. This was all something that Toby felt like had happened before.. Toby went from terrified to feeling safe and comfortably in a mater of seconds. He felt like he was in the arms of a loved one, like a close friend or lover even. Toby softly mumbled a few jumbled, unclear words. Then he was being covered and leaned back it felt like. All the while the comfort of someone else never left him. The feel of arms wrapping around him was there again. Though Toby clearly didn't mind. He was asleep after all, plus he felt like he needed to be held close right now after that scary dream. Or was it real? He didn't know. Toby cuddled in close to Xavier, his tears stopped and he was a lot calmer. Moments later after Toby calmed down, a happy smile came to his lips. “I love you.” Was what he said in a cute like whisper just before nuzzling his face into Xavier's chest. If only he was awake, and knew what was currently going on..

Rory pretty much literally passed out in his bed. He slept for hours, no flipping around in bed, or noises, nothing. He slept as sound as a baby. It was until around seven thirty that he woke up. He didn't physically wake up until around eight at which point he forced himself out of bed. He had made quite the mess of himself last night. His pants were ruined, his shirt was gone and he was covered in a mix of dirt and dried blood from last night. At least the werewolf gene was good for something. He was entirely healed outside of a little bruise here and there. What was he even going do today? Clearly the wolf had no motivation for leaving the house.. He barely had the motivation to leave bed yet. He was still tired but had to clean himself up. When he got into the bathroom, he thought about what had happened last night. Or more so what had been said. “Hot.” Rory smirked and shook his head. Tristan was clearly out of it last night.. Tristan.. He wondered how the guy was holding up right now. Hopefully Tristan was alright. Rory got into the shower and stood under hot water. It was just hot enough to sting his skin.

Kassumi6
Oh lord... Well... Depending on how this goes, poor Toby. xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier was rather relaxed then Toby's mumbling turned into three little words that made him go completely stiff. His eyes shot open, his pupils dilated, and he looked like he had just seen a damn ghost. What had the redhead just said?! He stared at the redhead thankful that the male was asleep. Okay, maybe Toby had to wake up down. He gently shook Toby's shoulder as he told him to wake up. "Toby, you need to wake up," he said as he watched the boy slowly start to wake up and gain some form of consciousness. He waited a moment before he thought of a way to really make the guy wake up and he just smirked and he released the male from his arms. "So you love me, huh?" It was the most bizarre thing to say, but if Toby remembered that last bit of his dream he'd probably remember saying that. Oh, how he was going to somewhat enjoy teasing the male about this for a week or so. Probably less than that given the circumstances of the full moon coming up pretty soon.

xxAfter Tristan made and ate breakfast a realization struck him: he wasn't leaving the house for many reasons and he was going to go stir crazy. He had no one to really do anything with, he felt like Rory was trying his best to avoid him (even though the guy was failing horribly), and... Wait. Rory. Last night. "I did not f*cking say that out loud!" he groaned as his head came to rest in his arms as a blush took over his face. He had just started to forget about that whole scene and then he had to think. Well, kit was out there now and he couldn't exactly take it back. He expected some teasing from Rory in the next following weeks to the next year. He sighed at the pill bottle and decided to take the minimum amount required. It hurt just to lift his arm, so he'd need the painkillers. He ended up taking his phone with him downstairs to play some video games. There wasn't too much else to do and he sat under a blanket since he had nothing better to do.

LilRinn
Oh, poor Toby! xD And it you want to skip forward after this day we can to when Rory has the fight. Tristan will know by the end of this day and he'll be keeping tabs on the wolf xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:29 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Very slowly Toby's smile faded. He could feel someone gently shacking his shoulder. A soft mutter came from him. He didn't want to wake up. “Toby,” He heard someone say his name, along with some other words. Why did he need to wake up? Was something going on? No.. Toby's eyes slowly started to open, but they weren't even opened half way before he shut them and cuddled back up to whoever this person was. That was the point that things started to slowly connect as he woke up more. So far he could tell he was cuddled up to someone. The only other person in this house was Xavier, already a blush was forming on Toby's cheeks. Oh, god. 'So you love me, huh?'. OH, GOD!! Toby's eyes shot wide open, he almost locked panicked. 'I didn't say that, I didn't... I... I did say it!' Toby mentally freaked out. “U-uh...” He was speechless. Toby quickly rolled away from Xavier. The blanket that was around himself was grabbed to be pulled over his face; that felt like they were on fire by the way. “N-no, I.... I.... I...” Toby felt like dying, or maybe being invisible would have even worked too.

Rory finished his shower and just threw on a pair of boxers. He wasn't going anywhere, there was no need to get dressed. So Rory went right back into his bed for now. Then his eyes shot over to his phone. Since he got the thing he hadn't really done much with it. So he picked his phone up and started customizing it and adding people photos to their contacts and so forth. Rory even downloaded some simple games. Normally he didn't do much with his phone, however non of his past phones could really do much.. Rory came by a picture of Tristan and sighed. He felt like he had been acting a little mean lately. Okay maybe more than a little. Did blond hair really suit him better though? He felt like black hair brought out his eyes more.. Rory guessed he felt the same way with Tristan though. The green hair was 'hot', as Tristan would say, but brown looked better. Brown just complemented Tristan's teal eyes. A sudden smirk came to Rory's face. He had to tease the male on this subject. He wasn't mean for it either! Tristan would have done the same thing... Maybe he could give in and talk to Tristan for a little bit? It wasn't like he was going to be around the guy for a text.. Rory pulled up Tristan's contact and wrote out a little text. 'You think I'm hooooot~ You think I'm hoooottt~' He sent off. It was meant to be in a sing songed voice, but it was a text, so.

Kassumi6
He's dying. xD And that would be fine to do. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier laughed at the reaction he got out of Toby. "Or maybe you just love the idea of being able to use me as a pillow?" he said as he pulled the male into a playful hug even through he was wrapped in the blanket. "I'm sorry, Toby. It's too hard not to tease you about this." Xavier apologized as he chuckled at the male. He was nicer in that way compared to some people. He tended to apologize after he teased someone about something embarrassing and got a reaction like this out of them. He felt sorry for doing such a thing no matter how fun and entertaining it was to him. He knew Toby didn't; they were just friends and he wasn't about to push that yet anyway. He was the bodyguard after all as well, so that could make things a bit weird.

xxTristan was sat on the couch with his eyes locked on the tv screen. He had his glasses on so he could see better and he was supposed to wear them after all. He heard his phone vibrate/buzz then a specific tone followed that was only matched with Rory's name. He paused the game a little surprised that the male sent him a text, but he soon became flustered. His cheeks lit up and he just stared at the text. How was he supposed to reply to that? Well, Rory couldn't see him so he could respond however he wanted without any real reciprocation...for the time being. I do. What's you point? He sent the text message and set the phone on top of the blanket on his lap as he resumed the game. He was curious to see if that had ruined the male's fun or not and the pure thought of that made hims smirk a little before the boss started to attack the utter crap out of his character. "Die you rat b*st*rd! Die! Die! Die! DIE!" Tristan shouted at the screen as his thumbs mashed down on the buttons of the controller. It was a surprise he never broke them.

LilRinn
Poor guy!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:22 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
It's not like Toby could disagree with what Xavier said next. Toby without a doubt did love using Xavier as a pillow.. Xavier made him feel safe, he was comfy and also warm. These were all things anyone would love though! Gah! Toby tightly shut his eyes. He didn't mind being pulled into a hug at all. The blush just would die down. Honestly though, Toby understood Xavier's need to tease him about this. Toby found pleasure in teasing other people too. It felt like it was just in human nature to want to tease others. He wasn't mad over it. Just really, really embarrassed. Toby pulled the blanket off his face to glare at Xavier. The glare wasn't quite irritated looking as it would have been. The blushing seemed to make the glare infective. Toby playfully pushed Xavier away. “You're a pain.” He said and lowered his glare. Out of all seriousness though, Toby did have a really bad head ache and his cheeks felt a little crusty like he had been crying or something. “Was I crying too?” Toby mainly asked to himself. He wiped his face but they didn't feel wet.

Rory read the text Tristan sent him and glared for a moment... It was clear it was going to be hard to tease Tristan like this. No fun. 'You think I'm hot. That's the point.' Rory texted back. He wasn't going to act like his fun was spoiled. Rory however never thought Tristan would have said that in a million years though.. So maybe that was the point here? After sending the text Rory went into his living room and turned the TV on. He felt like playing some video games or something. He put in his favorite Zelda game and began to play. First things first though... He had to go beat the sh*t out of the chickens in the game. It was always hilarious to watch them freak out, loose feathers then try to kill you. It seemed to make Rory laugh until he cried. It used to anyways. Though Rory laughed, it was more so just chuckling. When the chickens finally started attacking, he jumped into the water to avoid too much damage then went back to the home menu to start a new game. He had beaten the game already, so really their was no other thing to do besides a restart. But then all the talking, and talking in the beginning of the game! “More annoying than Tristan, I swear...” Rory muttered to himself.

Kassumi6
He'll live. ^^ Love how Tristan plays games. XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:49 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"But you put up with me~" Xavier lightly sang before he laughed a bit. He nodded at the question what wasn't exactly meant for him, but he planned to answer anyway. "You were. You must have been having a nightmare. You kept hitting me too until I got you to calm down." Xavier declined the couch before he got up to stretch. "No damage done, so it's fine," he said in order to ensure Toby that it wasn't a big deal. He could take more of a beating than that; he could probably fight with Rory and come out with the same injuries as the guy only to heal by the next day. It was one reason Xavier was careful not to show where he had gotten hurt or to cover it because it never took long for it to heal up and be gone. "Any ideas for breakfast?" he asked as he started to walk towards the kitchen. He was pretty hungry and he felt like his stomach was going to make a statement about it at any second.

xx"Hah! I killed your *ss! If I wanted a challenge I obviously should have played live on CoD!" Tristan gloated. Now, this wasn't something anyone would be used to coming from the male, except maybe Toby because from time to time he slipped up. Tristan was never this cocky to people and games when he played them around others, but when he was alone he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He wasn't exactly sure what game he was playing since his friend left it in the consul when he had come over last time. Tristan wasn't complaining, but he had no idea what the game was called. When his phone went off he paused the game and plopped down on the couch to read it; he had been standing while he played the game. Okay. You have fun with that information. Tristan really did hope he was being a kill joy after all the sh*t that had happened, he kind of felt like being a bit mean to the wolf after he started to ignore him. He set the phone back down before he turned his attention to the game. "Why won't you die? No. Stop that. Stop. Stop it now. I said stop! See? This is why you're dead now; you would not f*cking stop hitting me. This is the whole reason why you can never have nice things."

LilRinn
That's how I am when I play games most of the time. Keeps me sane...sorta.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:44 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Toby did put up with Xavier. Not like Xavier was the worst to put up with thought. Besides, Toby secretly liked dealing with Xavier's little... antics. Even if majority of the time he damn near died of embarrassment. Toby smiled a bit, “Yeah, and?” Toby said almost playfully before Xavier answered him. So he had been crying, and hitting Xavier. “What??” He nearly blurted. He was then about to apologized like crazy. Xavier said it was fine though.. Made him feel better but, the thought of hitting someone made him feel bad. Toby wasn't at all violent. “Sorry.” He mumbled. Toby had this tendency to hit, talk and act weird in his sleep.. He didn't think he would start hitting Xavier though. Toby sighed. What a way to start the day. As for breakfast.. “I'm in the mood for breakfast burritos actually.” Toby answered. He finally got off the couch then sent a quick text to Tristan. 'Are you holding up alright?' Was all it really said. Toby just wanted to make sure his friend was doing alright. From there Toby went into the kitchen with Xavier.

Finally all the none stop text ended in the beginning of the game and Rory was able to actually play. He found himself still bored. He never really did like playing video games on his own. It was never as much fun. Rory sighed and turned his game off. Instead he popped in a disc he hadn't played in forever. CoD. It was one of his unused games.. He only played it online with friends and such. After sitting back down he noticed his phone light up, it was a text from Tristan.. Rory's fun was thoroughly spoiled. 'I never have fun. :'c' Rory texted back then tossed his phone into his lap. Obviously to him, that frown face and little text tear was fake... The game just barely started up, so Rory started running around in the game. At first he was just playing normally. Killing the other team, going to objectives etc. You know, the normal thing to do. However he noticed something. This certain other player that always gave him hell on purpose it seemed was also in the game. Rory glared. Even though this player was on the same team, Rory pulled his gun out and shot the guy in the back of the head. Rory smirked happily. “Pay-backs-a-b*tch.” He said.

Kassumi6
Really? That's hilarious. I do the same thing. x)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:53 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier shrugged at the apology. "It's fine." He raised an eyebrow at what they male wanted to eat. "What do you want in this burrito?" he asked as he pulled out some orange juice then a glass. "Do you want any?" he asked as he he poured half a glass and looked over at Toby once he walked into the kitchen. He knew how to make a burrito, but a breakfast burrito was a bit different. Everyone was different when it came to the filling of the burrito. Xavier preferred to know what people wanted in it before he cooked it or else he might have to do it again or he might have done something completely wrong. That was the last thing he wanted.

xxThe phone on Tristan's leg went off twice in a row causing him to pause the game and furrow an eyebrow. First he read Toby's message and sighed. I'm doing fine aside from a little pain. The medication is working. Yes, I'm actually taking it; hell has frozen over. He sent off the text then read Rory's, which he scoffed at. Well you could have fooled me. You seemed to be having fun when you attacked me with silly string and you seem to enjoying yourself when you're able to tease me. I call b.s. on you never having fun! He sent the text and smiled a bit remembering when Rory attacked him with the silly string when he was really mad. Then there was the colored hairspray and the water balloons. It was a rather fun day. He find of wished they could to back to it. He sighed before a loud boom came from the game which he had unpaused. He cursed and started to attack the several things that tried to kill him.

LilRinn
Lol it's fun. It's a stress reliever as well, I supposed.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
What id Toby want in his burrito? Toby mumbled to himself, not even knowing what he said himself. He really didn't know. Eggs, sausage, other little things like veggies. Toby didn't eat breakfast burritos often. He was just in the rare mood for one. “Eggs, sausage, cheese.. Whatever else you want in it.” Toby said with a shrug. Once in the kitchen, Toby looked at Xavier and the orange juice. “Sure.” He answered. As he sat down on a stool, his phone went off. It was from Tristan. Reading the test made Toby smile a little. Mainly at the 'Yes, hell has frozen over' bit of the text. He shook his head. 'Well, I'm glad you're doing alright.' He texted back. Then his attention was back on Xavier. Toby started to blush again and muttered to himself. He gently laid his head down onto the counter top, trying to not think about was happened just a little bit ago.

Rory picked up his phone when he noticed it light up. Reading Tristan's text made hims glare. Okay, so, it was that one time... Teasing anyone was fun. However, Rory never really had fun with others.. Tristan was probably the only one he actually had a lot of fun with. Outside of few other stupid things. Rory sighed in defeat. Tristan had him there. 'That's one time... one.. and only because you're easy to mess with.' Rory answered. Technically, Tristan was only sometimes easy to mess with.. It didn't always work out too well on Rory's end. In fact, Tristan seemed to piss Rory off more than Rory pissed Tristan off. That's how it felt anyways. Rory placed his phone back down and picked his controller back up. The round ended early so now he was playing a game of capture the flag. A game he always seemed to fail horribly at. He could never get the flag over. At least he played well at protecting the flag.

Kassumi6
It really is.. (:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded. He set the glass in front of Toby and poured another glass for himself. He looked at Toby after the juice was put away and he pulled the needed items out of the fridge. "You're not still embarrassed about are you?" he asked with a light chuckle. He thought it was cute that the male was still blushing over what he said while he was asleep. He pulled out a two pans and set them on the stove. He heated up one of the pans before he put the sausages into in. "You weren't completely sure what you were saying, Toby, you were dreaming. How do you want the eggs done? Just scrambled?" he asked as he opened the carton of eggs and looked at them before he glanced back at Toby.

xxTristan didn't notice the phone go off since he was now standing and yelling at the rather loud television. "Die you b*st*rd! Die! Why won't you just die alre-- Holy sh*t!" Tristan yelped as he had to make his character jump out of the way of an attack. "Damn. I know you hate me; you don't need to emphasis it," he mumbled as he looked off to the side and finally saw the small light on the phone blinking. He paused it and read the two messages. He didn't reply to Toby's since he knew there wasn't too much else to say, but he raised an eyebrow at Rory's. No, not once. There have been multiple times when you've had fun. Don't you dare deny it! You really need to have more fun though; you're so stiff and upset all the time. It worries me a bit. You'll get gray hairs too early~ He expected Rory to get mad at him for that tease, but he didn't care if he did.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:49 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Toby lifted his head to look at his juice. He reached a hand over and drank from it. Toby wasn't exactly sure why, but Xavier's question made him blush even more. Yes.. He was still a bit embarrassed. Not only that, but Toby woke up snuggling Xavier, all comfy in the man's arms. Gah. Just the whole thing was enough to turn him red. “No...” Toby muttered as he shook his head. Yeah, he knew that this was said while he was dreaming but, still. Toby couldn't really explain it. It just made him blush, okay? “Yeah...” Toby said shyly then finally drank from his cup of orange juice. Honestly, Toby wasn't sure if anyone has made him blush so much, or so hard in his life. Eggs? Oh right! “Um.. Scrambled.” Toby answered once his cup was away from his mouth. “Do you want any help making them?” He asked.

At some point while waiting for Tristan to text back, Rory was getting annoyed with the game he was playing. The other players kept cheating and camping on top of the flag, So the irritation was only understandable. Rory eventually just changed the game to Deadpool. A game he had gotten over their last tour. He couldn't remember exactly how he had gotten it, or why but that was probably because he was drunk off his a**. Then he saw his phone light up. He picked it up to read what it said. Reading it, he gave a growl meant for Tristan but the guy wasn't there to hear it of course. He was stiff and upset all the time? He had reason to be! Gray hairs though? That's what hair dye comes in. 'Shut up already, you're annoying. Besides. . Hair dye covers gray hair if I'd even get any. I don't age like humans do.' Rory texted back and put his phone down, replacing the space with the controller.

Kassumi6
I may not be able to reply till tonight. ^^

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out