Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked when Alos got up abruptly he got up then too and walked to the door and noticed Alos heading out with only his sword in hand, no armor or anything he just blinked. "Alos!" He called to him worriedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:54 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked when Alos got up abruptly he got up then too and walked to the door and noticed Alos heading out with only his sword in hand, no armor or anything he just blinked. "Alos!" He called to him worriedly.

"STAY THERE AND DON'T FOLLOW ME!" He yelled before running off into the woods. He ran a few feet before hiding behind a tree when he saw what he feared. Other Demons.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:58 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stood frozen at he top of the stairs legs shaking a little. Alos never yelled at him that fiercely before what was wrong what could he sense? After a moment he slowly got enough courage to move, he walked down the stairs and looked out the window where did he go? ...Alos...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:31 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stood frozen at he top of the stairs legs shaking a little. Alos never yelled at him that fiercely before what was wrong what could he sense? After a moment he slowly got enough courage to move, he walked down the stairs and looked out the window where did he go? ...Alos...

Alos ran at the demons slashing and bashing, ripping hearts out and eyeballs, he was thankful that Caleb wasn't able to see him. Every demon he slayed screamed loudly in pain and anger, some even landed blows on the male.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:48 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb gulped he had a feeling he knew what Alos was doing. He looked down at the floor and bit his lip. He turned around and went into the kitchen and rummaged around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:23 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb gulped he had a feeling he knew what Alos was doing. He looked down at the floor and bit his lip. He turned around and went into the kitchen and rummaged around.

Alos stood over the bodies before turning around and walking back towards the village thanking any divine being that it was raining so Caleb wouldn't have to see.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:29 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb by now was waiting by the door again waiting for Alos to come back, he had a few things in his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:42 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb by now was waiting by the door again waiting for Alos to come back, he had a few things in his hands.

Alos looked up when e reached his house "Caleb?' He asked surprised.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:44 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at Alos as he came back he smiled a bit. "Well...you were off fighting so I figured you would have an injury or two." he said holding up the things that was usually used for Alos whenever he came back injured.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at Alos as he came back he smiled a bit. "Well...you were off fighting so I figured you would have an injury or two." he said holding up the things that was usually used for Alos whenever he came back injured.

Alos smiled gently and walked up the stairs kissing him deeply.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:53 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked in surprise when Alos started kissing him. After a moment though his arms lowed a little and he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:11 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked in surprise when Alos started kissing him. After a moment though his arms lowed a little and he closed his eyes.

"Thank you Caleb." He said gently and took off his tunic showing a large wound "Go ahead and patch me up." He said smiling gently.

((Hey I'v been thinking of something why don't we do one where its years later and they meet in a modern world?))  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:15 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the wound and blinked then sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" he said as he started to patch the Demon up.

((Why the modern world?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the wound and blinked then sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" he said as he started to patch the Demon up.

((Why the modern world?))

The demon chuckled and smiled "Stay with me? Love me? Cuddle with me?" He asked smiling.

((Well any time really.))  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:26 am
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb just blushed a bit. "I'm still here aren't I?" he said, then he finished and looked up at him. "Okay your done."

((Just a change is scenery?))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games