Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:11 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

When Bowen left Caleb groaned and sighed as he shfted further into the water so all that was visable was his eyes and nose he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the water.

The Kitchen was on fire, or near about, Kamen was going through between the stove, to the fridge to get ingredients to the spice rack. He had finally finished what he had been making and turned the stove off with a light click he let out a small breath. After that he sat down at the table compleatly ignoring the food he just prepared.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion had taken the books and scrolls that he had found and was translating, letting out a long sigh he sat at his own desk and took a swig of his scotch that he had been drinking, rubbing his temples, this was proving to be harder than he expected.
Though in a way it was good, it was giving him a challenge, something he had not had in a very long time.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen closed his eyes and after some time he looked at the food he made then he slowly stood up and started to put the food away in the fridge except for a small portion that he put on a plate, and taking his tea he left the kithen and headed for his own room with it. On the way he noticed Bowen outside of a room and blinking he looked at him. "Sir Bowen?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen looked up when someone call him, when he heard someone call him "Oh hello again Kamen" Bowen said with a nod.
"What can I help you with?" he asked him tilting his head at him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:31 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb blinked as he hearad voices outside the door he shifted up so he could hear causing the water to move slightly and some splashed to the floor.

Kamen shook his head. "Nothing, I was just wondering what you were doing out here?" Kamen heard what sounded like water and some small splashing of water behind the door and blinked in confusion but looked back at Bowen.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Hearing the splashing inside, Bowen slightly turn his head to the side, carefully listening to Caleb, but when nothing else was heard, he wondered "You okay in there?" Bowen asked before looking down at Kamen"I am keeping an eye on Caleb to make sure he gets better" Bowen replied.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:55 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"...Fine..." Caleb siad although it was soon followed by a coughing fit and a moan coming from his sore throat.

Kamen bit his lip. "Oh...I see..." he looked down at his plate then looked back up at the man. "I hope he gets better, Good night Sir Bowen." He lightly nodded his head to him then continued onward, he seemed to be heading for his room but once their he stopped and looked up and down the hall thinking before he kept going down the hall following the heat that Arion gave off, when he found the room he figured the man was in he lightly knocked on the door tapping it lightly with the edge of the plate. "Um...Master Arion...?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded when Caleb said he was fine "Very well then, please continue to enjoy your bath" Bowen said, until he heard his coughing fit "Would you like me to brew you some medicine for your throat?" he asked him this time, actually concerned for him.
"I too, hope he gets better. Rest well young Kamen" Bowen replied nodding his head in return to Kamens.

Arion looked up from the scroll he had been reading, and rubbed between his eyebrows when there was a small numb pain due to how long he had them lowered.
He had been sitting on one of his sofas that were near the fire
"Come in" he called out, setting the scroll down on the small coffee table in front of him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:26 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb bit his lip, he felt bad for asking for so much but that did sound good. "Ye...Yes please..."

Kamen gently opened the door then and poked his head in and noticed where Arion was and that he looked out of it. He walked further in still holding the plate of food and the glass of tea. "You look exhausted."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"I will be back momentarily, please continue your bath" Bowen said, and walked off to the kitchen "they had all the herbs needed, he might not mind the snow, but he highly doubted that it had eased up.

Arion chuckled and motioned for Kamen to come closer
"I always look exhausted" he said with a small smile.
He then looked up at Kamen,
"To what do I owe this visit?" he asked before placing two of the books that were on the ground next to the scroll, but kept the journal he had been writing in, on his lap.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:37 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb sat back and hugged his knees to him to wait he sneezed a few times.

Kamen slowly walked in further and over to the table where their was some space and he put the plate down upon it but kept the glass in his hand. "I was in a cooking frenzy earlyier in the kitchen and made a lot of food, I brought you up some if you want it." he sat back up and looked at the reflection in his tea for a moment before looking back at him, now thinking on what Bowen had said about Arion.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Lucky for Bowen, they did have all of the herbs needed. As soon as he collected them he started boiling water, and began grinding the herbs on a stone. When the water reached the wanted heat, he poured some on the ground up herbs, making it like a paste, he continued adding water to it, until it was liquidy enough to drink.

"Thank you Kamen, I would love some. "
Arion said with a small bow of the head "after reading so much for these past couple of hours, I could really use some food" he added in.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:25 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb closed his eyes waiting.

Kamen nodded. "Hope you like it, it's some of the stuff I used to cook when I was on my own."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

It did not take long for Bowen to return to the bathroom, with a glass of the brewed medicine that he had offered Caleb. Before walking in though, he knocked on the door to announce his presence "May I come in?" Bowen asked leaning on the door.

Arion nodded
"Im sure I will." he said then looked up at Kamen again "Im curious about your past. Mind enlightening me a little on it?" Arion asked.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:28 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb didn't evn look at the door. "Yes..."

Kamen blinked then. "Now?"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games