Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:06 pm
๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier shook his head. "No, I got it." It wouldn't take him long to get everything prepared and made. In fact, it really didn't. He cooked the sausage, then the eggs and veggies before he turned the stove off and wrapped everything up. He cut the burrito in half then placed it in front of Toby. He felt liking teasing the guy a bit, so as he walked around Toby to the fridge he leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on the male's cheek. He walked over to the fridge with a smirk and put the things away. He put some bread in the toaster and waited for it to pop while munching on a piece of sausage. "What can we do today besides cleaning the pool of leaves? Any errands?" he asked as his eyes traveled from the window to Toby.

xxTristan started to get annoyed with the game. He wasn't sure how many times he had died, but he was done. He turned off the system and laid down on the couch with the blanket pulled over him. He sighed then looked at the phone when it buzzed. He unlocked in and read the message from Rory. If I'm so annoying then why do you continue to talk to me? True, you don't I'll have gray hair long before you lol. Tristan chuckled a little at that, but it stopped and he frowned up at the ceiling as his hand that held his phone rested next to his head after the message was sent. The idea made him sad. Sure, Rory was older that Tristan was and it only made sense that he'd get gray hair before Tristan, but Rory was an elemental wolf and he'd age slower than a human. He didn't quite like that idea. Tristan would probably die long before Rory would, which seemed to make him sadder. Why? He didn't know but he grumbled and grabbed one of the pillows to put over his face.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
All right! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I wasn't sure what to have Tristan do, but then I thought of the saddest thing...slightly heartbroken now but oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:13 pm
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ

User Image
User Image
Toby nodded once, โ€œOkay.โ€ If Xavier wanted to make it by himself, then Toby wouldn't fuss. Besides, Toby liked not cooking better anyways. He was spoiled like that. While Xavier made their food, Toby pulled his phone back out. He felt like playing a game or something, just to fill the silence for now, or to distract his mind. Of course he put the phone away when the food was done. Toby smiled. โ€œTh-..โ€ Toby cut off when Xavier kissed his cheek. Once again, a light red color lit up his face, nearly taking up every inch of his cheeks. Toby nearly choked up on his words, but he managed to keep himself from doing so. 'You've got to be doing this on purpose...' Toby thought to himself.. Knowing that Xavier thought it was cute when he blushed made him assume so anyways. He almost missed Xavier's question while he stabbed a fork into his food. Actually, Toby did miss the question. This should have been obvious fro m the lack of him answering the question and the fact he was mindlessly cutting off pieces of his burrito.

Rory picked his phone up when he got an answer from Tristan. It made him glare a bit, but it didn't last long. Why did he keep talking to Tristan? .. He didn't know. Well, he knew. He just rather it not be said, or true. Rory seemed to be forgetting he had to ignore Tristan. He almost didn't reply to the text. To the next part of the gray hair, he shook his head. There were many things that Tristan would get with age before Rory. Saggy skin, wrinkles, gray hair, all that stuff... What really bothered him was that Tristan, no doubt, would die first. If Rory didn't get really sick or get killed from doing something stupid. Otherwise, Tristan would be dead long before Rory. It was sad, but it was true. Okay, Rory was officially depressed again. He didn't even feel like playing games anymore and tossed the remote onto the floor. Rory sighed looking back at the phone. 'I have to go.' He sent then placed his phone down. Rory gave no reason of why he had to go, just said that he had to.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
It's okay. I'm back now. xP AND that's so sad. Never even though of that. ><

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:41 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"Toby, are there any errands we need to run today or anything else we can do?" Xavier repeated as he just smirked at the redhead. He was rather enjoying this. He thought it was funny how the male got so flustered or so easily distracted with everything. Soon the toast popped and he set the two slices on a plate before he put some jam on them and joined Toby at the counter. He set a small plate of sausages down along with the plate of his toast and his juice. He took a bite out of the toast and looked up at Toby as he chewed his food.

xxTristan was in thought until he was jerked out of it by the phone vibrating next to his head. He read the text and sighed before he sat up. He would have confronted the male about why he was avoiding him so much, but Rory wouldn't reply, nonetheless look at his phone now. Tristan sat up and went through his contacts until he found Xavier. It was time to get some answers out of the male. He put the phone to his ear as it rang. Xavier was still smirking at Toby until his phone started to ring. He pulled it out and looked at the contact. He saw this coming. "Sorry, I'll be right back." Xavier said before he walked out of the kitchen and up to his room. It wasn't suspicious being that it could have been a family member or something. "How a--" "Why is Rory avoiding me?" Xavier raised his eyebrows at the bold question. Xavier sighed and explained everything quietly just in case oby ventured up and eavesdropped. Once everything was explained Xavier returned to breakfast saying it was his mother and Tristan called up another friend to keep tabs on Rory.

LilRinn
Welcome back! If you want to skip ahead you can. I'm not too sure what to have any of them do xD Tristan will be following Rory to the little fight though. Well, if that problems comes up when they are (finally) a couple I do have a picture I have been dying to use for a wolf! It's quiet unique...which might match Tristan rather well xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:29 pm
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ

User Image
User Image

--Skip to the full moon (Or just before it)--

A few days had passed and nothing real out of the ordinary had happened. They did somethings, went places, had a bit of fun. Even some teasing was involved. However Toby couldn't help but feel like something was off around here. It was just a feeling that was brushed off as paranoia from that incident of being taken awhile back.. Toby seemed to be paranoid as all get out. He'd make sure everything was locked in the house before leaving or going to bed. Yes, he trusted Xavier would be right there if anything were to happen. Still, it was the paranoia.. That was all. Looking at the time, Toby sighed. Had he really been sitting in this room all day long, working? He sighed even more. He swore that the headache he had was from working, and stressing out too much. Even though he had a few distraction the last handful of days, he had been doing a lot. The band had gotten together to work on things, Toby did editing, and other things. He was ready to just shut down honestly. It was time for a break. Hmm... He leaned back into his chair and glanced around. Maybe he could pester Xavier or something. Where was the guy though? "Hey Xavier?" Toby called out. He was hoping that Xavier would hear him, so he didn't have to get up yet. If not, oh well though. He;d go find Xavier.

Well, everyone could imagine what the passed days were like for Rory. Outside of getting together for a band meeting or two with the gang, Rory sat at home. He didn't even really do much at all. The wolf sat there in silence, played some games and ignored the outside world. Sure, he talked to few people on the phone, so long as it wasn't Tristan. Rory seemed to somehow bring himself to stay away. He didn't answer phone calls or texts, or even anyone even asking him about Tristan. Nothing. However, Rory was out of his apartment now. Tonight was the night of the full moon and Rory hadn't forgotten about his little deal.. Or challenge more like it. Rory was to fight that wolf that had taken Tristan and started tearing the human apart. Rory was going to love having some kind of revenge on the wolf. He wasn't necessarily sure how things were going to work out though.. The night of the full moon wolves didn't have as much control over themselves as one would think. Long story short, Rory could have ended up dead tonight. Yet Rory didn't seem to take that seriously. Anyways, Rory was just now stepping foot into the forest. The sun was just barely setting too. So he had plenty of time to get to this place the other wolf had mentioned.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Here we go. ^^ That would be cool! However, Rory will not be happy when he notices the extra person tagging along. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:58 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier had been lounging around the house for most of the day. There wasn't much to do when Toby was busy. The past few days had been all right. He got to see Rory and attempt to talk him out of the fight, but he understood that it was something that needed to be done. He just hoped that the wolf and the human that would be following him wouldn't get hurt too bad. It would be an interesting day, well night. He had to keep himself from driving over to Tristan's house and tying the guy to a chair to make sure that he didn't get murdered. The thing was that there should be any wolves that would be there aside from maybe the alpha of Rory's group. It was supposed to be a quite thing with few witnesses, which made things a bit better for Tristan's well being. The male was currently lying on his bed in his room. He felt like wearing color today, although he felt a bit ridiculous in all jean wear. He opened his eyes when he heard Toby call out for him. Xavier sighed and got up to walk across the hall. "Yeah?" he asked as he leaned into the ocean themed bedroom and looked at the redhead.

xxTristan was ready. He was so damn ready he could not be anymore prepared! His friend had been watching Rory like a hawk for the past couple days. The most he got was probably the best information. At one point, while speaking with Xavier, the location where they were meeting at came up. Tristan knew exactly where the clearing was. He had his friend stop after that. They guy didn't act any questions since Tristan had sort of hired him to do this. The guy was good, like CIA good. Tristan wasn't stupid enough to visit the clearing, if his scent was there then there was bound to be trouble even if it were a few days old. He had done numerous experiments to find out how he could keep his smell from being do...noticeable. He had gotten so good that Lucifer couldn't find him for a whole day. The poor dog was confused as hell because he knew that Tristan hadn't left the house. Tristan even was able to get past one of the wolves, after accidentally going a bit too far in the forest. He was set! he decided to go with all black so he could stay hidden. He planned to be there early and hide in a tree to be less noticeable and still be able to see. The most he had with him was some wolfbane and his trusty knife. He had modified the hoodie some by taping some dull, black tap around the zipper to keep it from making noise and being seen. It was one of Rory's hoodies that he had left behind. It still smelled of the male, but not too strongly. The teeth if the zipper thing couldn't be seen since the fabric when over enough to hide it. He left his house early, almost half an hour before Rory got to the forest, so he'd get there early. he climbed one of the trees on the outer edge of the clearing and sat on a thick branch. He pulled the hood over his head mostly to keep himself warm and hide his overly green hair.

LilRinn
Of course he'll be xD I feel as though Tristan's a little overly prepared and ready for this, but as long as he isn't noticed until the end. I'm so bad at combat sometimes, so this hopefully will last until...morning for them? Drag it out as much as I can xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:46 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Shortly after having called Xavier, Toby realized something.. He didn't even know what the reasoning would be for calling him over. Eh.. He didn't really have anything he needed help with, nothing to really talk about.. Toby thought for a moment but, Xavier got there sooner than he expected. Well, Toby looked over at the door that now had Xavier leaning in. Toby wasn't really sure. Maybe he'd just act dumb? Toby leaned more into his chair. Since the chair could spin, he turned it slightly to face Xavier. He seemed to think a moment. He didn't know. He honestly didn't. Toby brought his hands up to let them fall into his lap. He looked at Xavier a bit, sadly, or lazily and sighed. He figured out what he'd say. โ€œI'm brokeded.โ€ He pouted. It was a goofy thing to do. Calling someone to say something like that. Hell, it was probably pointless dragging Xavier over for that. Toby didn't know what else to do though. He was sure he'd get a weird look though, maybe Xavier would had have gone back to whatever he was doing.

Rory wasn't exactly sure why, he could have been paranoid. Whatever the case, he felt like he was being watched. It had been that way for awhile. He didn't get it. Rory looked around the area, into the open, up in the trees. As expected, he saw nothing.. Shrugging it off, Rory continued on. No need to waist time searching around for nothing here. Al though, there was something he was going to look into if he lived after this. Rory kept walking along and thinking a little. All he knew was at the end of this, no matter the outcome, it was worth it. Other than that, he just tried not to think about it. Anyways, Rory started approaching his destination. Thankfully, there were no extra scents that he could pick up on. This was supposed to be kept dead silent. The whole thing. From the fight, to where and when it'd happen. The last thing Rory wanted was for other wolves, or even Tristan to try and stop this. He already had to convince Xavier this was something that had to be done.. It wouldn't be that easy talking down a group of wolves, especially knowing he wasn't an alpha. Which reminded him.. Was this other wolf even an alpha? If not, this would have felt rather pointless.. For a few reasons. Rory sighed and brought his hand up to brush through his dark, black hair. He wasn't at all nervous about this fight.. He seemed a little too relaxed about it actually. Like right now, he was finally there and calmly waiting for the other wolf to arrive. Rory hoped the other would get there soon before the moon came out. He'd rather shift with the other wolf there, rather than not.

Kassumi6
Tristan's quite prepared for this.. More than Rory I would say. XD Drag it out as long as you want. If worse comes to worse, if the fight ends Rory could be passed out or something. Idk.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:43 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavie raised an eyebrow as he decided to lean against the door frame with his arms crossed. "You're brokeded? Are you sure you aren't boreded?" he asked, copying how Toby had added an extra 'ed' to the end of 'broked'. He glanced around the room before he looked at Toby. "Want to take a break and play a video game or have a snack?" Those probably weren't the best suggestions, but they're the ones that didn't seem to require a terrible amount of thinking and planning. He wasn't to sure what to do at all either, in all honesty. Bandit had poked into whatever room Xavier had been in just to see what he was up to. The dog seemed to have gotten used to the male over the past couple months. He could pet the dog without a problem and play with him. On a rare occasion the dog would sit on the couch with him. Bandit and Lucifer different on a few things, not just their breed. Bandit seemed more cautious as first while Lucifer was welcoming until he got a food whiff of you. If he didn't like you he started barking like all of hell broke loose. If Bandit didn't trust you he'd bark from the very start of it all.

xxTristan looked down in time to see Rory walk out of the trees. Thankfully he hadn't noticed Tristan, which meant the scent he had made worked against all wolves. Well, maybe the alpha or one with an extremely good sense of smell would be a different story. Tristan wanted so badly to jump down and yell at Rory then hug him while begging him not to do this. Tristan couldn't do that through. He knew there were certain things that certain creatures did that were just what they had to do. Sometimes it was ancient and sometimes it was for pride or something. Tristan couldn't jump it at all. He couldn't make a sound in case it distracted Rory. From the other side of the clearing came the other wolf. He was fully healed and he looked a little peeved. "I'm surprised you showed up," he stated as he looked up at the darkening sky. The guy wasn't an alpha, which is why it had surprised him that Rory came. Very slowly, the full moon rose over the horizon. The male smiled then looked at Rory. "Shall we?" he asked before he was forced to shift. He was able to control himself to wait until Rory had shifted before he charged and lunged at the male's shoulder.

LilRinn
I might be able to drag it out without Rory completely passing out right away. He would be xD It's Tristan! Now, I don't know if this is just because I'm up earlier and on here earlier than most before the staff can fix this, but has gaia gone all wonky again?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Toby nodded when asked if he was 'brokeded' or just 'boreded'. Honestly it felt like both. He was just done with everything at the moment. Thinking, moving, anything. Just. Done. He sat up in his chair now, and glanced around the room when Xavier did. There were a ton of papers everywhere still from when Toby was desperately looking for something. Gah. What a mess. Toby looked away from it all to look back over at Xavier. The male was leaning against the door, asking another question. Video games and snacks would be lovely about now. Toby needed something that didn't require much thinking and was actually kind of hungry. So it would work. Toby got up and off the chair. โ€œThat's a good idea.โ€ Toby said. In reality, video games and snacks wouldn't have done it for everyone. Toby was just easily entertained. Throwing a ball into the wall and catching it would do him well for hours... Toby stretched out then proceeded to walk out the door. He didn't really know what he'd like for a snack. . They had plenty of things. He sure as hell wasn't eating chips though. โ€œWhat sounds good?โ€ Toby asked.

Rory's eyes shot over to the other wolf as soon as he could smell him. Already the wolf looked upset. Rory hadn't even done anything yet. Oh well. Rory scuffed. It was a shock Rory came? He was the one that set this up to begin with! If there was something that Rory did, it was never back down from a fight. Especially with wolves, and especially if it was something he started. He felt like he was more shocked that this wolf came to be honest. โ€œI should be surprised you came.โ€ Rory retorted. Rory too glanced up at the sky for a moment, the sun was leaving even faster it seemed and soon enough Rory had to shift. As usual the shift was forced and very painful. Something looked different about him though. He had died his hair, so there was no lightening bolt or blonde patches anywhere on him. Rory had to take moment to just regain himself. Unfortunately the other wolf had already charged him and was able to land a hit on him. A soft whimper escaped him before it turned into aggressive growling. He attacked back, going to pin the other and aiming to lock his teeth into the others neck. At least Rory was stronger on the full moon, that was the only plus side. Then again, that's how it was with most, if not all wolves.

Kassumi6
He'd probably just pass out sometime after the fight, or morning. Whenever. I'll just follow your lead I guess. ^^ But uh, no. Maybe you need to restart your computer again. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:04 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded and pushed himself off the door frame. He followed Toby down the hallway and shrugged. "Apples? Maybe a smoothie? Crackers and cheese?" he half listed and half asked. He wasn't completely sure what they had since he didn't exactly keep track. He couldn't say crisps without getting a glare from the redhead. They made their way down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Find something that looks good?" he suggested as he sat down at the bar top island. He wasn't all that hungry himself, but he could munch on one thing while Toby had a snack. The other question would be what game should they play. Xavier had gotten better with gaming, but he still lost to Toby without fail.

xxI don't think I can watch this... Tristan thought as he covered his eyes with his sleeve covered hands. Rory's sweater was a bit big on the male. He parted his fingers so he could watch. He had to. How was he supposed to know when it was over if he didn't? How would he know how badly hurt Rory was at the end of it? The wolf didn't whimper when he was pinned and his neck was bitten. Instead he growled venomously at Rory as he kicked the male off and dove for the male wolf's chest with teeth and claws. Tristan didn't think this night could go by any slower. Maybe they'd finish before the sun came up.

LilRinn
It was probably my early posting. I didn't need to restart my laptop at all. Hm...they can finish before or after or during sunrise. If they finish before Tristan will jump out of the tree and run over to Rory rearguards. How he'll manage to get a giant wolf to his house is beyond me but he'll do it xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:38 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Toby supposed he'd go for something simple. A smoothie sounded really good though. Maybe apples and cheese too. Apples and cheese tasted amazing together. โ€œHmm..โ€ Toby pondered off in thought as he walked down stairs. Yeah, a smoothie, apples and cheese would be what he'd put together. Once downstairs and into the kitchen Toby went straight for the fridge. โ€œDo want a smoothie too?โ€ Toby asked. He pulled out the milk, ice in a cup, a banana and honey along with anything else he needed, โ€œI just going to put together smoothies and cut up some apples and cheese.โ€ Toby said. He broke open the banana and put little more than half of it into the blender with the milk and ice. He of course waited for Xavier to answer before he started blending the smoothie. It got a little loud to hear someone talking over it.

Rory refused to let go of the wolf. However keeping a good lock onto the wolf proved a little hard. He was kicked off by paws that had claws to dig into his skin and kick him off. Unfortunately to the other wolf this only caused Rory to cause more damage to the other as his teeth were forced to rip from the neck they bit into. After being kicked off, the male dove in to attack Rory's chest. Now Rory's wolf half was just getting pissed off. As claws dug into Rory's chest, a somewhat pained growl came from him. Rory took this opportunity lock his jaws onto the male's ear. He was gripping on so the he could use all his might and slam the wolf into a near by tree, huge rock or just the ground would have worked. After that, he'd go in for another attack.

Kassumi6
If he's still in wolf form he'll probably still be somewhat conscious at least. xD That's odd though. That thing never happens with me.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier raised his eyebrows at the "snack" Toby was going to make. He shrugged. As long at Toby relaxed it didn't matter what he really ate. "I'm good, thanks." Xavier replied with a kind smile. He watched at Toby blended the smoothie then cut the cheese and apple and did whatever else he had to do. He looked outside at the moon and sighed. He hoped the two didn't do anything stupid. He shook his head and covered his mouth as he yawned. "What game do you want to play?" he asked as his eyes focused now at Toby. Again, Xavier wasn't picky about what game they played. He accepted that he would lose a good majority of them, but he still had fine while playing. He mostly just picked on Toby a bit to try to get him to mess up or something. They always ended up teasing each other and laughing.

xxThe wolf had howled in pain when a good chunk of flesh was taken from his neck, but he was still able to move. He wouldn't last too look now that he was losing so much blood. His whole front side under his chin was stained red. He didn't care too much. He was pleased with his success as attacking Rory, but then he felt sharp teeth dig into his head before he was slammed into a tree. This dazed him and he fell onto the ground while Rory seemed to back off if only for a moment before he attacked again. Another growl was released from the wolf as Rory attacked him and the wolf fought back. He was somehow able to get out from under Rory after several minutes of fighting and get on top of him in an attempt to bite the back of the male's neck.

LilRinn
Hopefully lol for everyone's sake xD No, it wasn't like the other type. It was just when I was replying. First time it's happened. Oh well, Gaia hates me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:26 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Toby went on making his own smoothie, not worrying about one for Xavier. The guy didn't want one. After the smoothie was blended Toby got out a cup and poured the smoothie into it, and placed a straw inside. Before doing anything else he had sipped on the drink. He hadn't made himself a banana smoothie in forever. After savoring the flavor he put his smoothie down to grab out an apple and a block of cheese. It took him a minuet or two but he cut up the cheese into little squares and the apples too. He made extra encase Xavier decided to munch on some too. Then he was done. Everything was put together and cleaned so they could go on now. Toby was curious about something though, Xavier had sighed at when looking out the window. Then again maybe the guy was just a bit tired? Xavier had yawned too.. Toby shrugged. โ€œHm, Super Smash Brothers?โ€ Toby suggested while he picked up his things and headed for the gaming room.

Rory was rather pleased hearing the wolf's pained howling. It was like music to his ears. This almost felt like pay back, for having to hear Tristan screaming in pain from this very wolf. Once Rory had realized the other was in a daze, he immediately had lunged in for another attack. He wasn't going to hold himself back anymore, no. The wolf just went for it. Clawing, biting, tearing into the other wolf's skin. He did as much damage as he possibly could have done. He hadn't noticed this but, he was making heavy, dark and stormy clouds roll in. So much you could hardly see the moon light seeping through. Rory forgot that he had almost no control over his elemental power on the full moon. Random lightening lit up the dark forest, and cracked loudly in the sky. It had seemed to distract Rory a little, giving the other wolf even more freedom to slip out from under Rory. The other wolf even managed to bite into the back of his neck. Rory growled even louder and jumped up onto his hind legs to slam his back into the ground. That would have hopefully made the other let go so that he could then attack the other wolf.

Kassumi6
He'll need to be. I don't think Tristan could even drag a wolf three or so times bigger than him.. (Unless he's superman. xD) Ohhh, okay. Sometimes Gaia won't load for me. Maybe Gaia is just temperamental?

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier followed Toby upstairs after everything was made and put away. "Sure." Xavier said not really caring what game they played. Once in the room, Xavier opted to set everything up since Toby's hands were a bit full. Toby had showed him a couple times how to set up the different gaming systems, so all Xavier really had to do was remember how to set it up and he was fine. It took him maybe less than a minute to get all the wires hooked up and such. The next thing to do was turn on the game system to make sure it worked. Thankfully he had set everything up correctly, so all he head to do was find the game. That took less than a minute, but he still had to sort though all the games since he wasn't sure how they were sorted. He put the game into the system and grabbed two controllers. He walked over to the couch as sat down while handing Toby a controller.

xxTristan was startled by the sudden changed in weather around them, but he managed not to make any sound when the thunder echoed through the trees. His main concern was how Rory would take it. He was thankful that the wolf hadn't reacted badly too it. The other wolf whimpered when he was slammed into the ground only to be attacked before he even had a chance to get back up. Clearly he was getting weaker and weaker. He couldn't get Rory off as easily, so instead he went into bite his front leg as harshly as he possibly could only to get a paw in his face which caused him to release his jaw on the wolf once again.

LilRinn
Yeah, Gaia's been slow for me from time to time too. Maybe it is xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:31 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

While Xavier hooked up the gaming system, Toby sat his things onto the little table. He then sat on the couch. Toby sipped on his smoothie and munched on a few apple pieces. He was of course ready to get up if Xavier needed help. Otherwise Toby lazily sat there on the couch, watching Xavier piece everything together. Once it was all set up, the system turned on no problem. Toby raise his hands up and smiled, โ€œYayy, he actually did it!โ€ Toby cheered teasingly. Yes, the teasing was apparently already beginning. Toby giggled and took the controller Xavier handed to him. Felt nice to just kick back and relax again. Sometimes work really consumed him.. Anyways, they were going to have some fun now. Toby went ahead and brought them into choosing characters and so forth. He made it so that there were two teams. Xavier and himself could face computer characters or each other. Toby let Xavier decide that. He didn't care either way.

Every time a loud clash of thunder would go off, Rory would flinch a little bit. Sense he was focused on this other wolf, and distracted by all the pain, growling and whimpering, the thunder felt like nothing right now. Rory could tell that the other wolf was progressively getting weaker. This was a good sign. It was unsure how much longer Rory could even go himself.. Sure he had a lot more energy than the other still but, his elemental half going haywire was draining his strength. Luckily slamming the wolf into the ground got him to let go. While Rory had the chance, he flipped himself around. Now on top of the wolf again, he started digging his claws into the other. When he leg was harshly bitten into, he felt his bone crack a little.. It wasn't something that stopped Rory from then swinging his claws into the other wolf's face, aiming to go for the throat again, Rory bared his large sharp canines.

Kassumi6
It's probably because so many people use it. (I would think at least)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:45 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier rolled his eyes at Toby and stuck his tongue out at him. He chose to play against each other first. As the game started up, Xavier ate one of the many cheese cubes. As soon as GO flashed on the screen, he hit the gas button and spun off. It wasn't a terribly hard track, but it wasn't the easiest one either. He ended up making a sharp turn and as he did so he leaned right into Toby. "Oops, sharp turn. Don't mind me," he said with a smirk as he kept leaning against the redheaded male. Once he was done with the turn he sat back up properly until he hit a banana peal he didn't see in his path. "Noooooo...!" he said very fake dramatically as he leaned back into Toby while he spun out in the came.

xxFinally the wolf couldn't take anymore. That extra blow to the neck severed it even more causing him to bleed badly. He could barely breathe anymore. With what strength he had left, he pushed Rory off and tried his best to crawl out of the way to regain himself, but he only got a couple feet before he stopped moving. Tristan watched and waited to see if the wolf would move. He didn't. He was limp and lifeless. Tristan pulled the hood off his head and leaned forward on the branch to get a better look before his hand slipped. "Whoa!" he panicked as he caught himself but he then realized he spoke aloud. He had to come out now. He climbed down the tree and looked over at Rory. "Rory...are you...are you all right?" Tristan asked cautiously. He knew that wolves didn't have complete control over themselves on a full moon. He made sure to approach slowly and keep his arms a few inches from his sides.

LilRinn
Yeah, maybe. Well that ends that...I'm terrible with fight scenes, sorry xD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out