Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:34 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb just blushed a bit. "I'm still here aren't I?" he said, then he finished and looked up at him. "Okay your done."

((Just a change is scenery?))

He smiled and kissed him deeply.

((Yeah>)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:37 am
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb blinked again but then he closed his eyes and this time leaned right into it.

((I'm fine with whatever.))  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb blinked again but then he closed his eyes and this time leaned right into it.

((I'm fine with whatever.))

A few years later~
Alos laid in the bed kissing Calebs back and neck, to worn out from their previouse activity to do anything. "You have smooth skin." He said gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back at Alos his face flushed a bit. "I hope you don't plan to do anymore...I'm worn out."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back at Alos his face flushed a bit. "I hope you don't plan to do anymore...I'm worn out."

"No, no ,no I'm done I don't wanna hurt you." He said smiling gently. He looked at the males hair which had grown out longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:04 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb smiled at Alos a bit then turned to face him. "In that case Are you hungry?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:08 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb smiled at Alos a bit then turned to face him. "In that case Are you hungry?"

"Just a bit." He said smiling as he got up and looked outside. They had moved a little ways from the village, far enough to where no one would bother the but close enough for Also to run out and protect them if need be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"I'll bee back in a minute" he said and Caleb slowly got up and after putting something on he headed for the door and for the kitchen.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:14 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"I'll bee back in a minute" he said and Caleb slowly got up and after putting something on he headed for the door and for the kitchen.

He smiled "Hey I'll be back I'm going out to the garden." He said gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:16 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him he blinked fora moment then nodded. "Alright well you know where I'll be." He walked into the kitchen and started to get a light snack ready for Alos even decided to make up some tea.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him he blinked fora moment then nodded. "Alright well you know where I'll be." He walked into the kitchen and started to get a light snack ready for Alos even decided to make up some tea.

As Alos walked out into the garden he began picking some stuff to go with their dinner. Suddenlt he heard a baby gry right beside him He jumped in surprise and looked down. A young woman who had a large scar on her back held a bundle close to her. As Alos inspected closer the woman was dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was still making the lunch he looked over as he heard the tea kettle start whistling he walked over and quickly took it off then he walked over to the door and looked out. "Alos, your snack is about ready?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:36 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was still making the lunch he looked over as he heard the tea kettle start whistling he walked over and quickly took it off then he walked over to the door and looked out. "Alos, your snack is about ready?"

Alos picked up the baby and walked inside "I didn't know we were growing a cabbage patch." He said holding out the now screaming baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos then at eh baby and blinked in total confusion he put the kettle down. "Wh...where did it come from Alos?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos then at eh baby and blinked in total confusion he put the kettle down. "Wh...where did it come from Alos?"

I found it outside near it's dead mom, she had a wound on her back."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games