Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:19 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

User Image
User Image

Toby stuck his tongue out right back at Xavier. Mimicking the other almost. While the game loaded up, Toby grabbed another apple and cheese cube then tossed them into his mouth. As soon as the game started, he took off. Making turns nearly flawlessly and hitting other players with rockets. Then something happened. . Something that wasn't really all that shocking. “H-hey!” Toby nearly squeaked. Xavier started to lean into Toby, causing him to go off the track a little bit. It screwed him up. Toby tried to glare angrily at Xavier, but he couldn't stop smiling for some reason. Finally he was able to get himself back on track, until Xavier leaned into him again. It caused Toby to accidentally drive himself off the track, to fall into the dark nothingness. Xavier wanted to play like that? Fine! Toby gasped. “Oh no, I'm falling!” Toby shouted and practically hopped to sit into Xavier's lap. He stuck his tongue out at the male again. “Ha~” He said victoriously as he continued to play. Now Xavier couldn't lean into him. Problem solved... For now.

Once Rory was pushed off, he just stood aside. He watched the other wolf try to get out of the way. It was no use though. The other wolf was too badly injured and wound up lying on the ground, motionless and lifeless. Rory may have won this, but he himself took quite a few damaging hits. It should have been obvious. He could hardly stand on his front left paw, blood dripped from his chest and rand down from the back of his neck. They probably wouldn't kill hims so long as he got some form of treatment, otherwise... He could be in some trouble. That was when Rory heard someone's voice, it sounded almost panicked for a moment. Rory's head snapped in the direction from which the voice came.. He growled, warningly. Even though this other figure slowly coming to him didn't seem to mean harm, Rory started to look aggressive again. It was dark, it was stormy and he was hurt. He couldn't really tell who this person was. He thought he caught a familiar smell of someone, Tristan.. Rory didn't seem to calm down though. He wasn't entirely sure if this was Tristan.. He could only slightly smell his scent. It could have been someone else. Rory growled angrily and bared his teeth at Tristan, very slowly stepping towards the male. He looked as if he wanted to hurt Tristan. Inside Rory was panicking. He knew that had to be Tristan's voice. The wolf wasn't listening though! 'What the hell are you doing here!... Stop!' Rory yelled in thought at both Tristan and himself. If Tristan couldn't get the wolf to recognize him.. Tristan could be in trouble.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

Kassumi6
I'm not that good at them either, it's fine. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:37 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier laughed at Toby's reactions when he leaned into the male, but it was cut short when Toby jumped into his lap. He was surprised by this. It took him a moment, but he didn't seem to mind. He moved his arms so they were now loosely around the male so he could still play the game and he rested his chin on Toby's shoulder. "What exactly were you hoping to accomplish?" he asked as he caught up to Toby in the game and bashed into him. As he did this he made both of them lean to the right.

xxTristan stopped. Okay, it was a bright idea wearing all black at night and the scent thing lasted longer than he thought. He wasn't sure what else to so but pull the hoodie off and place it on the ground. Maybe it would help to air Tristan out. Hell, he had been sweating a little during the fight because of how nervous he was. "Rory, it's me; it's Tristan," he said as he stood there. He wasn't going to run. He slowly reached for his phone and pulled it out. He turned it on then turned on the flashlight. He held the light over his head so his face could be seen in the dark. "See? I'm not going to hurt you; I never would. I just want to make sure you're okay." Tristan's voice was as calm and gentle as it always was when he was being caution, but now it sounded a bit sadder because the wolf didn't recognize him and he was worried about him too.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:15 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

As hoped, Toby was able to get back up to where he was. Before Xaveir had to screw him up. Toby felt a chin rest onto his shoulder. Then the question came along. He looked at Xavier from the corner of his eye, and immediately started blushing. “I.. I don't know!” He answered, sounding a little panicked. Slightly flustered, and now being leaned to the side, Toby almost made his character panic. Especially when Xavier bashed into his car. He swerved of the road a bit and gasped. “You're so mean!” Toby complained, pouting sadly as he got his car bag onto the road.. He managed to get a turtle shell and aimed it right at Xavier. Before shooting it though, he got as close to Xavier's character as possible.

Thought Tristan stopped, Rory continued to slowly approach. Growling aggressively, and going as far as sapping at the air with his mouth. Something eventually made him stop though. When Tristan pulled the hoodie off, the wold looked confused. The human wasn't running, nor was he approaching or acting aggressive. It confused the wolf.. So he again started growling aggressively. 'I know it's you!' Rory thought. Rory was trying his hardest to get the wolf half of himself to stop. He really was. Thankfully though the wolf started to get a stronger whiff of Tristan's scent. Now he was very close to Tristan, close enough that his breath would blow Tristan's hair back a little.. The wolf recognized him now. A sad cry escaped him as he gently pressed the top of his head against Tristan's body. It was a way of hugging him almost. The wolf wobbled and fell to lay on his stomach. Rory was going to be so pissed when he changed back. Tristan was going to be getting yelled at like not tomorrow, Rory was going to lock him up in his house, Rory was going to run away.. How did Tristan even keep from being uncovered.. It made no sense to him.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier laughed a little more. He was quite enjoying this. "I know," he said as he watched Toby's character get very close to his. Before the male could shoot the turtle shell, Xavier planted a kiss on Toby's cheek. This didn't seem to affect the male's aim in anyway since the turtle shell still hit Xavier's character who went completely off the course. "Aw..." he frowned and leaned against Toby's back.

xxTristan didn't move an inch. He stood still. He knew better than to run from a wolf. He would have done better playing dead. When Rory was barely an inch away, Tristan gulped. He sighed when the wolf recognized him and rubbed his head against him. Tristan sat down and pulled the hoodie over to him and searched the pockets. He pulled out two rolls of bandages that he grabbed before he left the house. "I know you're going to be mad at me, but I honestly do not care." Tristan laughed a little as he said it. He gently bandaged Rory up before he sat next to the wolf and rubbed his head. He didn't hug him though since he wanted the wolf to rest. Tristan didn't plan on leaving until Rory was human again. He knew the lectures that were about to come when the sun came up.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:59 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Toby had gotten close enough now, and went to shoot the turtle shell. Just before he could shoot though, he felt a pair of lips kiss his cheek. 'Why, why, why!?' Toby repeated in thought. Even though Toby got all flustered, well, even more flustered; he somehow hit Xavier still. He honestly thought he lost his aim.. That shot was mindlessly taken. Toby wound up so far behind because of Xavier's little shenanigans. He noticed Xavier pouting, and blushed even more after being leaned into. Toby had to clear his throat before speaking so he didn't stutter or trip over his own words.. He was did when he got flustered. Toby gently tapped his controller against Xavier's head and glared. “What are you frowning about?” Toby asked playfully.

Rory watched with slightly dazed eyes as Tristan grabbed the hoodie again. He didn't get up from his spot. Honestly, he didn't think that his body could take much more of anything right now. His power was drained, his body was injured, and he was both physically and emotionally tired. Rory's eyes slowly started dimming, just like they had when he had gotten sick before. He wasn't sick now, his eyes always went out like light bulbs when something was that wrong with him. The wolf didn't move much at all when being bandaged up. He maybe lifted himself a little when Tristan needed the room to bandage him, but that was it. Mad though? HA! That was the biggest understatement. Rory was going to be furious when he was himself again. The wolf didn't seem to respond to that though. Instead, the wolf seemed to just want to be close to Tristan. When the male sat down, Rory had gently rested his head next to Tristan's side. His eyes slowly closed while Tristan rubbed his head and he slowly started loosing consciousness.

Kassumi6
If you want to speed them up to sunrise, you may. ^^ Rory will most likely be passed out til then anyways. XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier shrugged. "I died?" he asked but he couldn't help but to smile at the male. They played several more rounds until Xavier ruled that it was time to go to bed. He really didn't give Toby a choice in the matter after he turned the system off and picked the redhead up. He brought him to his room and set him on his bed before Xavier left to his own room. By the time the sun was up Xavier was asleep.

xxTristan didn't mind being next to Rory until the wolf fell asleep. He grabbed the hoodie and folded it up. He placed it next to Rory then laid down on the ground with his head on the hoodie. He stared up at the sky for the rest of the night running through everything that Rory would probably scream at him tomorrow. He dozed off an hour before sunrise, but it didn't last long because as soon as the sun came up Tristan's poor eyes were harassed by the bright beams of light.

LilRinn
I did lol. Let the torment begin! ...Rory's going to make Tristan cry xD That's a given.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Toby somewhat scuffed. Yeah, Xavier died. Big deal. Toby's got way more harassment while playing to even care. If he would have anyways. Toby laughed though. It was fun regardless of what happened. What happened was what had mad this fun to begin with. After what felt hours of just playing games and sabotage, they finally had to turn the system off and go to bed. At first Toby didn't want to. Xavier could have, but he didn't want to go to bed. Not that he was given a choice though. Xavier turned the game off and carried Toby off to his bed then went to his own. Toby had obviously just given in by that point and changed into his usual T-shirt and underwear. Then Toby hopped into bed and fell asleep with Bandit curled up next to the bed. When the sun was up, he didn't even want to get out of bed. He was awake, but barely so.

Rory was silent the rest of the night. The most that he did was shift slightly because of the pain. Due to being in the full moon transformation, he healed up quicker. By the time arose though, injuries from the fight where still there. Maybe not bleeding anymore but they were still there. As the sun slowly came up, Rory shifted back into himself, as his mortal looking self. Slowly he started to regain his head. He started to remember bits and pieces from last night. The last thing he remembered was walking towards Tristan, angrily and about to attack. No.. He.. He couldn't have. Rory's eyes shot open. When he saw Tristan just laying there, he got worried. . Worried to the point he could fell his eyes gloss over a little. “Tristan!” Rory pulled the male into his arms, looking him over and then hugging him. He wasn't hurt, thank god. He wouldn't be able to live if he hurt him. Just as quick as he got worried, he got furious. Maybe even more furious than he had been worried. “Tristiiinnnnnnn.” He growled, pushing the other away, but not too hard. “You F*CKING IDIOT! Why the hell are you out here!? Don't you know I could have killed you!?” He shouted, loudly. It was enough to disturb the near by birds enough to fly from their nests. “Why won't you just stay the hell away!?” He nearly demanded. The yelling unfortunately caused his chest to hurt because of the injuries. So Rory groaned ever so slightly and held a hand to his chest.

Kassumi6
AND it begins. Poor Tristan. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:23 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier was busy sleeping, but he woke up at sunrise. He wondered if the two had made it. He pushed the thoughts out of his head and buried his face into his pillow. That was the last thing he wanted to think about. He didn't want to move at all. Xavier looked at the clock. It was around three something in the morning. Too damn early for him to really want to do anything. He decided to turn onto his back and count the little texture bumps on the ceiling before he dozed back off.

xxTristan was trying his best to ignore the sunlight then he heard his name. he was about to open his eyes and get up, but someone pulled him up and into their arms before he could. He blinked and looked at Rory before he was pushed away. Now he was confused, but then he knew what was coming when Rory growled at him. He could feel his eyes stinging from the tears that threatened to form. No. He refused. This was not going to be another one-sided yelling spree. "Don't you know you could have died if I didn't show up?!" Tristan snapped back in a tone with a colder edge that Rory's while he stood up. "I'm here because I was worried you'd get killed! You should have let him bite me, Rory, he wasn't a goddamn alpha and even if it was it would have been better than having to see you go through that sh*t from last night!" Tristan was far beyond done now. He was finished. "You want to know why I don't stay the hell away? Because I like you, Rory! I put up with all your sh*t because I like you, I care! You're my friend and I f*cking care! Has no one said that before?!" Tristan hands were balled into fists as he shouted back at the male. Tristan finally took a deep breath and sighed. "...I like you," he mumbled as he stared at the ground. Glassy teal eyes landed back on Rory. "If you want me to leave you alone then...fine. I just hope your happy that you just lost one person that actually gives a damn about you." Tristan snatched up the sweater, took his things out of it. He put his stuff in his jean pockets before he balled up the sweater and threw it at Rory. Tristan turned and walked into the trees. Now the male felt hot tears running down his face. He wouldn't have lasted much longer it he kept that up. He couldn't handle being yelled at or yelling at someone without crying. The roll of bandages was on the ground near Rory.

LilRinn
Tristan is not taking anything sitting down! Woo! ...Although he's still crying xD So some improvement, but not too terribly much lol

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:23 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Honestly Roy showed no care about the fact that he could have died if Tristan didn't show up.. He felt kind of shocked when Tristan had actually snapped at him. It wasn't exactly expected after all that. He would have stood up too if it weren’t to painful to. All the while when Tristan was yelling at him, his facial expression slowly changed. Yeah, he knew now that the wolf wasn't an alpha now. If he could have known that to begin with.. Well he'd be lying if he said he wouldn't have done this. He didn't think things through. When at first Rory looked really mad, his expression fell blank. It wasn't his fault Tristan had to see all that. Tristan wasn't even supposed to be out here.. Rory just wanted to ignore the man now. Trying to just let the words enter in one ear and out the other. When Tristan started to answer his reason for not staying away, Rory's attention was brought back. Tristan really did care, didn't he? Why else would he have come out here, knowing that he could have gotten killed? All to just make sure Rory was alive. Rory stared down into his lap, his hair fell over his eyes. It almost felt hard for him to decide if the tears that were building up were from him being sad, or happy. Tristan cared... he liked Rory. Rory felt like he was going to murder himself over this but, tears started rolling down his cheeks and he couldn't stop them. No one cared about him.. No one. His father hated his guts, left him when he was young and his mother was always mad at him, she hated him too. He could never manage to hold onto anyone like friends or his passed love. Tristan actually tried to stick by Rory though and differently showed he cared. Which no one had done before. Rory blinked when a sweater was thrown at him. It made him jump slightly when it made contact into his chest. Then Tristan started to walk away.. “No..” He whispered to himself. All this time he had been pushing Tristan away. Now that Tristan was walking away, he couldn't handle it. Rory groaned a little as he forced himself up. It really hurt to get up. “Wait, Tristan!” Rory called while he ran to catch up to the male. When close enough, he hugged onto Tristan from behind. “Please don't go.. Please. I'm sorry. I don't want to loose you, Tristan.” Rory said, “I..” He hesitated. Unsure if he could make himself just say it. It had to been obvious that Rory more than just liked Tristan.. Or at least to Rory it was. “I love you Tristan...” He said finally. He honestly didn't care if Tristan didn't really love him like he loved Tristan.. He just didn't seem to be able to hold this little secret back anymore nor the tears that again started pouring. It may have been weird seeing him cry this time. Unlike before when he was under the witch's spell, these were tears from genuine emotion.. Nothing else.

Kassumi6
Yay! Go Tristan! Rory is now cryin' though. xD Mind if I make a reply for Toby when it's time for them to wake up? I haven't a clue of what to have him do. Much to early for them ><

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:46 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan didn't stop walking when Rory called out for him to wait. Nope. He was done. Although the tears streaming down his face begged to differ with the male. He was one hundred percent do--. Tristan's eyes widened when he felt something grab onto him and hug him from behind. "Rory, le--" Tristan stopped talking as he listened to Rory. He was...sorry? Rory had just said he was...sorry? That was enough to shock Tristan.since when the hell did he say sorry and please and...? Tristan turned his head slightly to look at Rory it pure shock when the next words came out of his mouth. His jaw nearly dropped. Then Rory started crying. The green haired male sighed, but smiled at Rory as he turned around and hugged the male. The words kept playing through Tristan's mind. I love you, Tristan. He wasn't sure how to really respond. He liked Rory. Like, he really, really, really liked Rory. Surprisingly Tristan never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before. He had a small little fling, but he never got to learn anything about love off that. He was starting to get the feeling that he felt the same way about Rory though. If he could cry over the guy and know he'd be shattered into a million tiny pieces if the guy were to die, maybe he did love Rory? Sure as hell felt like it. Without a second thought, Tristan pressed his lips against Rory's. Okay, so he had been wanting to do that for a long time and he'd be damned in the male were going to stop him now. He pulled back and buried his face Rory's good shoulder. "Stop crying; you're not helping either of us," he mumbled. "And...Rory, I love you too." This time he moved his face away from the male's shoulder so he could be heard clearly.

xx

LilRinn
That's fine; I have nothing for Xavier either lol. Currently I feel like anyone that would be reading this is like "F*CKING FINALLY!" (as I sort of am xD), but now we have Toby and Xavier to deal with and they're like "ARE YOU F*CKIN' KIDDING ME?!" (as I am as well xD). I am dead with laughter...

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

How shocked Tristan was acting had honestly made Rory feel off. He felt has if that's be when he was pushed away and left. That's what it was always like, shock, anger then the person leaving. That would have devastated him. Yet it felt more likely that Tristan was purely shocked because of Rory's actions. He never said sorry, or please. He was never genuine in what he did. Ever. Then now he was; fully honest and truly showing how he felt. Rory just hoped he wouldn't regret it. At the very moment that he thought Tristan would push him away, Tristan planted his lips onto his. Sure, this had happened before, but this kiss felt different than the ones before. Usually Tristan kissed him to annoy him, or something.. This felt more like a loving kiss. Instead of him getting upset over being kissed, Rory kissed Tristan back. He hadn't even hesitated for even the littlest moment. He couldn't even begin to say how happy he was that Tristan kissed him instead of pushing him away. Rory didn't let go even after Tristan broke the kiss, to bury his face in his shoulder. Never ever, did he want to let go of Tristan again. Stop crying? Rory had almost forgotten that he was crying. Before he even thought of saying anything to that, Tristan spoke. Rory, I love you too. Rory had to be imagining things. Tristan actually loved him too? He couldn't help from letting more tears stream down his cheeks. He shook his head, kissed Tristan again, just wanting to feel Tristan's lips once more, as if assuring himself this was for real. Then he rested his forehead onto Tristan's forehead. “Trying.. I'm too happy.” Rory said. He just stood there for a little while. That is until Rory bit back a groan by holding his breath.. He needed to sit somewhere, or something. He smiled a little, chuckling. “I don't mean to ruin the moment or anything... But I'm in a lot pain..” Rory said.

Kassumi6
Hahaha! Honestly.. I expected Toby and Xavier to be together first. Not these two, and mainly because all the bullsh*t they put each other through. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan was glad that Rory returned the kiss. He looked up at the male after the last thing his said only to see more tears streaming down Rory's face. Tristan was going to say something, but it was silenced when Rory's lips met his again. He kissed the male back before he pulled away. Tristan smiled at Rory when he gave his reason for why he couldn't stop crying. Well, at least he was happy for once. Tristan's eyes widened. He had forgotten about Rory being hurt. "Right," he said as he pulled away from the male and looked around. He helped Rory over to a tree that he could sit against. "When you're feeling a bit better we can head to my house. Maybe some of my pain killers will help you out." Tristan sat then looked back into the open area of the forest. The wolf was still lying there and hadn't changed into a human at all. Blood stained the grass in patches and the hoodie was on the ground. Tristan walked away from Rory and to the black hoodie. He picked it up and put it back on before he returned to Rory. He sat down next to Rory and covered his mouth as he yawned. He was exhausted. He barely slept for an hour and that's all the sleep he had gotten. It was still rather early, which meant there was still peace and quiet. "You better hope your alpha doesn't find out about the fight. He might rip you a new one." Tristan said as he looked at Rory sleepily while he wiped his eyes with his hands. Crying made Tristan and most other people tired. He pulled one of the sleeves of the hoodie over his hand and wiped the tears from Rory's face.

xx

LilRinn
Oh, I know! I swore one of these two would have to be near their dying breath before they uttered a damn word about liking each other xD I'm pleasantly surprised though.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Rory used Tristan's help to get to a tree. When they stopped, he leaned against, and slowly lowered himself down to sit against it. Rory had no objection to going to Tristan's house when he felt a bit better. He honestly would have been able to force himself to go. Yeah, he'd be in pain but they'd both be inside and away from this area. He was sure Tristan didn't want to be around this area. Rory nodded. “Alright..” He said. He sighed, trying to calm himself down. He was sure that even when all of his injuries heel, he'd still be in a hell of an amount of pain. That was the only downside. Heeling fast gave you slightly more pain. Oh well, he didn't even care. Rory was happy, Tristan was okay and unharmed by Rory. He found himself unable to stop smiling. When Tristan got up and started walking away, he watched. The male walked all the way over to grab the hoodie. This was something Rory recognized. It was his hoodie but, he kind of liked it more on Tristan; if he was going to be honest here. Once Tristan got back and sat by him he seemed to relax more. As usual Tristan made Rory calmer. At the next thing Tristan said, Rory blinked and shrugged. Did he care, right now? Hell no. The alpha could get as mad as he wanted. Rory wouldn't give a damn.. Well.. Maybe he kind of would now. Tristan cared after all. “I don't care.” Rory said while Tristan wiped tears off his face. Right.. Crying. Rory managed to lower himself from crying so much. He just wanted to rest his head and fall asleep now. He yawned softly and leaned a bit against Tristan. “You're adorable in my jacket by the way...” Rory mumbled sleepily as rested his eyes.

Kassumi6
Me too! ^^ Sorry for taking forever. My friend and I did a lot of talking before he went off to bed. He a long flight so we are going to just do stuff tomorrow. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:24 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan sighed at Rory's response. "He seems to care for your well being, you know. He didn't like it much when you didn't recognize him under the witch's spell or the pixie powder afterwards. He does try to look out for you." Tristan pointed out before Rory leaned against him. Then came the compliment. Tristan wasn't good at receiving complements by any means. He pulled the hood over his head and was able to cover half his face while he blushed a lovely shade of red. "Okay, let's go before we both fall asleep, yes?" he asked, but didn't really give the wolf a choice. He helped Rory up and helped to keep him stabilized as they walked through the trees. They weren't going to fall asleep here, out in the forest. It was slow going because Tristan wanted to make sure Rory didn't hurt himself too badly, but they made it to the backyard still very early in the morning. Tristan unlocked the back gate and got in the yard with Rory. He pulled the fence shut and it latched before they continued to the house. Once inside they got their shoes off and Tristan was able to get Rory upstairs and just had him sit down on his bed in Tristan's bedroom. "I'll be right back," he said before he vanished downstairs only to return with a large glass of water and the bottle of pain killers. "I think we both might need some." On the way back, Tristan's painkillers had worn off and he tried his best to keep Rory from finding out. He took on of the painkillers then offered it to Rory as he sat down. "Even if you don't want to at least take it so I know you'll feel better."

xx

LilRinn
It's fine! Yay! He finally made it! Yeah...sleep sounds lovely right now... xD I'm not anywhere near as tired as he is, but I'll probably be turning in soon as well.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:15 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image

Did the alpha care? Rory didn't really think so..Sure, the older wolf seemed to look after him, but Rory felt like it was only because he was 'part of the pack'. Even though he wasn't entirely apart of the pack.. He could only go visit them on occasion. Otherwise he was cut off from them. Rory didn't really have anything to say to that. He just kind of ignored what Tristan pointed out. Rory didn't see Tristan's reaction to the complement but, he felt Tristan shift around to cover his face. Rory assumed that Tristan was blushing or something along the lines. He had honestly started to doze off until Tristan said something. Moving again? He just sat down! Rory whimpered like a sad little puppy but it was no use. He had to get up now. Rory forced himself up with the help of Tristan. The when Tristan started to walk, so did he. The pace was slow, but Rory couldn't really go any faster than that anyways. Unless he really, really had to.. The walk to Tristan's house felt like it had taken forever, and Rory just wanted to collapse somewhere. Anywhere. Rory kicked his his shoes off once they had made it inside. The upstairs when they got to Tristan's bed, he sat on the bed. He could feel how relieved his body was to finally sit somewhere, and it was comfy too. Rory nodded at Tristan and watched the male leave. Painkillers, right. Rory didn't really feel like he needed to take any. If he fell asleep, then he wouldn't be in much pain. Yet again the pain might not let him sleep. Rory shook his head at first about to say something, but then sigh after Tristan spoke. “Fine...” He muttered and took the pill. He couldn't even put much up much of a fight now. With arguing at least. It was a battle just keeping his eyes open. Wait a minuet. . Tristan went out there, and he was still healing.. Rory sighed. He would have maybe said something about it, but he didn't have the energy too. He instead laid back and gently pulled Tristan over to cuddle up to. He seemed to have mumbled something as his eyes, but it was unclear as it was just sleepy gibberish.

Kassumi6
Yes! I didn't even know he was on the way to my house, he just walked right in and found my room to flop on top of me then said "Good night."..... Some greeting after nearly a year and a half. That's him though. XD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff