Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:47 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb looked at the door then slowly he walked over and opened it and poked his head out he looked up at Bowen. "Sir Bowen...Where can I sleep tonight?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Bowen looked down at Caleb, and was a little confused "Do you not plan on sleeping on your bed?" Bowen asked "We didnt get rid of it, we didnt think you would be leaving with out telling the Master" Bowen added in.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:31 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked down shamefully then. "I wasnt sure if I would still be allowed to take up my old bed, since I did leave without telling anyone I thought Master Arion would be too upset with me."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"You are right, Master Arion was upset, but he was not mad, he felt like you did not trust him any more" Bowen replied, "if anything he was saddened that you decided to leave with out waiting, he had some of the servants reach out to some of his associates, in order to find you a place to stay, preferably an apartment" Bowen added in.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:34 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb bit his lip then, he looked up and opened his mouth to speak but ended up going into a coughing fit, it was so much that he ended up dropping to his knees.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen took that moment to walk in to the bathroom, not caring if Caleb was covered or not. AS he walked to the human, he snagged a towel from the side table and wrapped it tighter around Caleb "Alright, that's enough cold air for one night, you need to rest and regain your strength" Bowen said, piking him up with ease.
Carrying him, Bowen walked out of the bathroom, and down to the servant quarters, taking Caleb to his room, and laying him down on the bed. Bowen didn't say a word as he covered Caleb with a bed covers from toe to chin.
Bowen then walked over to the smaller fireplace in the room and took the two stones used for starting a fire, the fact that the fireplace was out, but warm, meant Arion was either already a sleep, or getting ready to sleep.
Once there was a fire he grabbed some logs from the side and placed them in the fire place, making the room warmer.
"Would you like more medicine? OR something to eat?" Bowen asked looking over at Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb simply blinked, Bowen was moving almost too fast for him to comprehend, he was feeling so bad right now, physicially and emotionally. When in his room and in his bed and covered Caleb moved to his side as he listened to Bowen work at the fireplace, soon his eyes were closed and he was out of it that he didn't answer him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Receiving no reply, Bowen took a closer look at Caleb and noticed he had fallen a sleep. Bowen let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, he was relieved that Caleb was able to fall asleep, but he felt like he should keep an eye on him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:15 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb was still fast asleep but after a couple of hours then he woke up suddenly in a caughing fit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen had stayed in the room next door, as a just in case, and he was glad he had. AS soon as he heard the coughing fit, he jumped out of the bed, a bit startled at first, but he did not waste much time, rushing out of the room he went to Calebs bed, and checked his temperature, as he continued coughing.
With out saying a word, he picked him up, and decided that they needed Arions help once more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:04 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb groaned a little, he opened his eyes and looked up at Bowen as he picked him up and started to carry him he was confused. "Si...Sir Bowen...?".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Relax "Im taking you to MAster Arion, to bring down your fever" he quietly said as e walked as fast as he could. knocking on the door to Arions room, he opened it and walked in, Arion opened his eyes slowly, and grogily, a bit confused at first, "Sir, Caleb has a high fever" Bowen said, not at all surprised when Arion got off the bed "lay him down" Arion said in a groggy voice.
Walking over naked to his closet, Arion grabbed a robe and pulled it on.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:03 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"But..." He never finished, Bowen was soon in Arion's room and waking the master up, when he was layed down he groaned, both in shame but also knowing Bowen was right he was feeling warmer he closed his eyes then. He also felt incredibly guilty for waking the master up he seemed so tired. What he knew about that it meant something was waying heavily on his mind and Caleb wondered if it was the dragon.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion pushed his long hair back and let out a yawn "Prepare him some medicine, all I can do is bring down his fever" Arion order.
"Ill get right to it" Bowen replied with a bow, before walking out of the room and down to the kitchen.
"Caleb" Arion said approaching the bed, "all I need you to do, is close your eyes and breath, I'll take care of the rest" Arion said placing a hand on Calebs forehead, taking in the males temperature and seeing how much of it he would need to bring down. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath, and focused on Calebs body heat.

Elementis_dragon
[/quote

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:02 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb blinked, he closed his eyes and followed Arion's instructions and as the pmster put his hand to his forehead he noticed something, Arion's hand was surprisingly cold, which made no sence, he was a man who seemed to be fire itself and yet he was cold. Maybe Caleb was deliousional, after all he did have a high fever, slowly he felt himself starting to cool down he groaned with reliefe. He opened his eyes and looked up at Arion again. "Master Arion..." he said lightly. "Forgive me but...are you...okay...?" he asked, truely concerned for his master, he seemed different right now somehow.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games