Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 am
๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan didn't resist when Rory pulled down onto the bed with him. He really didn't mind. He snuggled up to the rather warm male, gently placing his forehead at the base of Rory's neck. When the male started to mumble, Tristan pulled his head back some and looked up at him with an eyebrow raised, but Rory seemed to just be too tired to really say anything that would made sense. He shook his head before placing his forehead against the based of Rory's neck again. It didn't take the male very long to fall asleep. Rory was warm, Tristan was quite comfortable where he was, and he was exhausted after pulling an all nighter. It honestly wouldn't be a surprise if he slept the whole day away.

xxAround eight or nine, Xavier decided to finally get up. He was just in a pair of boxers. It's really all he needed to sleep in. He went over to his closet and started to look through all the clothing. It took hi only a few seconds to decide what he wanted to wear. He pulled everything out and onto his arm before he pulled the closet door shut and left his room. Unlike Toby, Xavier didn't have a bathroom connected to his room and most of the other guest rooms didn't. The male didn't mind it at all. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. The bathrooms weren't small at all. They were a decent, roomie size that gave one breathing room and space to move around. It was a nice change in Xavier's mind compared to his smaller, slightly cramped bathroom at his old home. He locked the door before he did away with his boxers. He turned the shower on and waited a moment before he got under the warm water and started to bath himself. After a few minutes, he turned the water off and let whatever water was on him drip off before he got out of the shower. He grabbed his towel, or at least he claimed it as his, and dried himself off before hanging it to dry. He grabbed another towel, which he placed of his head and rubbed vigorously against his hair to get as much water off as possibly and dry it as much as he could before his arms got tired. After that, he hung that towel up and put the fresh clothing on before he left the bathroom to go into the kitchen with messy hair.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
xD That sounds like something I'd do if I took a long trip lol. Sorry if Xavier was a little TMI...I didn't think it was too bad, but eh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:31 pm
LilRinn
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ

User Image
User Image

Rory was out pretty much right after his eyes shut. On a normal full moon it took the life almost right out of him like it did with majority of wolves. Given all that happened made this an abnormal full moon. So one could only imagine how exhausted he was. He slept comfortably now however. He was cuddled up close to Tristan, which is something he had been wanting to do for awhile now. He had honestly missed Tristan a lot. Even the stupid b*tching from one to the other was missed. He was there now though, so he was happier. Happier than ever. Rory had woken up hours latter, he didn't now what the time was but, that was because he could she the clock from where he was and had no phone. He didn't bother getting up either. He stayed cuddled to Tristan, who was still sleeping. He didn't want to wake Tristan up.. Annnnd he was still in some pain, so that also made him not want to get out of bed.

Toby woke up around five or ten minuets after Xavier did. Only because Bandit started to whimper, wine, cry and scratch at his bedroom door. The dog had to go to the bathroom, plus the dog was probably hungry as well. Toby slowly opened his eyes and sighed irritably. He wish Bandit could open the door himself. He didn't want to get up yet. Hell, he never wanted to get out of bed in the morning... Toby finally rolled out of bed and went to his closet to pull out his black pajama shorts that were a bit hidden under his long shirt. From there Toby opened his bedroom door and watched Bandit zip down the hall. Toby followed after the dog, but Bandit managed to beat him to the back door and started whining again. Why was that sound so annoying today? Toby sighed, he wasn't going to tell the dog to shut up though. He'd be acting the same way if he really had to go but couldn't open the door to the bathroom. โ€œHeeerrrreeee.โ€ Toby said as he opened the door for Bandit. That's when he noticed Xavier over in the kitchen and waved rather lazily. โ€œMorning...โ€ He said while he walked back across the house and up the stairs. He only came down to let Bandit out. He needed a shower still, and some actual clothes on.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Lmao. Who really wouldn't though? XD It's alright btw. I didn't think it was that bad at all.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:30 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan woke up after Rory. Well, maybe about an hour after him. He opened his eyes and jumped slightly, but relaxed when he remembered it was only Rory. He didn't wake up like this usually. He pulled his head back and looked up at Rory. Even if the male's eyes were closed he could tell Rory was awake. "Morning," he said as he pulled away from Rory carefully as the sudden memory of the male being hurt popped into his head. He sat up and stretched before he looked back at the male. "How long have you been awake?"

xxXavier decided on a simple breakfast. He put some bread in the toaster and munched on an apple. He held the apple in his mouth as he plated the toast, which was around then Toby bid him morning. He looked at the redhead with the apple still in his mouth and waved back at him before he took the bite out of the apple. He set it down on a napkin to keep the counter clean and decided on putting some peanut butter on the toast and getting a glass of milk. He sat down at the island and ate his toast and his apple peacefully. He really didn't feel like making a big breakfast or cooking in general.

LilRinn
Okay and sorry for the extremely late reply. I was trying my hand at mindcraft (I hate all zombies and skeletons...and spiders...and the damn endermen love my house!) and then...characters...ugh...I couldn't make my mind up to save my life today.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 pm
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ

User Image
User Image

Rory didn't budge when Tristan jumped a little. At first he figured Tristan was just flinching in his sleep. Though the other was actually awake. His eyes were still shut when he felt Tristan pull his head away to look at him. His eyes just felt all too comfortable laying shut. Though one of his eyes opened half way when Tristan said 'morning.'. โ€œMorning.โ€ He said back. When Tristan carefully pulled away, Rory stayed. He was sure that if he moved he'd be in a world of hurt. Knowing this, he was really going to watch himself today. If he pissed Tristan off, and the guy tossed something at him, it'd really hurt... Rory didn't plan on making Tristan mad but, eh, Rory had the knack of pissing everyone off. Rory shut his eye again. Rory had no clue how long he'd been awake.. โ€œMaybe.. An hour?โ€ Rory opened his eyes just before very carefully and slowly sitting up. He took a deep breath while doing so, it seemed to somewhat make things hurt less. He looked over himself and sighed. Everything looked patched up but, he still felt like a train ran over him. โ€œI'm shocked you stayed asleep that long. I smell horrible.โ€ Rory muttered mainly to himself. He was a mess from last night. He had dirt on him, some dry blood, his clothes even had tares in them. It was awful.

After getting up stairs Toby went straight to his bathroom. Inside of the bathroom he took a warm shower. Unlike some people, Toby couldn't handle the water being too hot. Once he was done, he dried his hair with a towel and walked back into his room to put on some clothes. Obviously he was in a batman mood today. He put in fake batman plugs, and his yellow batman shirt, some gloves with the fingers cut off and a beanie that had ears on them. Though he couldn't tell if they were cat like ears or dogs like ears.. Whatever the case, he was dressed now. So he left his bedroom to go back down to the kitchen and eat something. His breakfast was simple. Toby made oatmeal, grabbed a thing of blueberry yogurt and cut up some banana into his oatmeal. Didn't take him longer than a few minuets to do. โ€œHey Xavier, you wanna go do stuff today? I feel like getting out of the house for a while.โ€ Toby asked as he moved his things over to the dinning table.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
It's alright. My friend and I wound up leaving the house for awhile anyways... MINECRAFT IS AWESOME!!! XD Yet it pisses me off... Did you just get it?

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"You could have woken me up," Tristan shrugged. He wouldn't have minded. Well, he wouldn't have been the happiest person in the world, but he would have lived. He laughed a bit at what Rory said. "I didn't exactly sleep at all last night. I couldn't get to sleep and when I was about to you kind of prevented it. I guess when I'm tired I can through almost anything, including your smelly self." Tristan teased, but he didn't want to allow Rory time to get mad at him. The last thing the guy needed to do was overexert himself by getting angry. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Rory's. It was the only way he currently knew how to keep the male from speaking and Tristan figured he had the right to kiss the male whenever he damn well pleased. He pulled back and looked Rory over. "You can use the bathroom. Do you need any help getting in there? I'll grab you a change of clothes." Tristan said as he stood up, eager to help the male who was probably in more pain then he was given the fact that he had just gotten injured the night before. A smirk came across the green haired males face as he looked at Rory. "Maybe you should leave some clothes here; you do end up staying here one way or another and even up using my clothes the next day."

xxXavier was still eating his apple, but the toast was now gone. More specifically it was being digested in his stomach. He looked at Toby with an eyebrow raised, but shook his head. Tristan had gotten him used to odd fashion choices like an outfit themed around one thing, but there was still room for his confused and curious expressions nonetheless. He watched the male prepare his food before headed out of the kitchen was one question directed to Xavier. "What do you have in mind?" Xavier would go out regardless. He sort of had to since he was Toby's bodyguard. Xavier wasn't overly lazy today. "Do you want to check on Tristan? We haven't seen him in a few days." Okay, so Xavier was a bit worried, but he was probably taking out two birds with one stone the way he saw it. If Rory was alive then he'd probably be with Tristan and if he wasn't...well...Tristan would either be depressed, in shock, or on a silent murder spree. Maye all the above and more.

LilRinn
Lol okay xD and NO! So far I've only played the demo to see if I wanted to buy it and I do, but I've discovered that my card isn't activated, so can't buy it quiet yet. It's my first credit card...I'm not too find of them...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:05 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Rory knew very well that he could have woken Tristan up. Tristan looked so comfy though, and he was comfy too. Rory would have shrugged at the comment, but moving his shoulders seemed to hurt too much. Oh yeah, Rory figured that Tristan hadn't slept all night. Idiot... He still wasn't exactly happy that Tristan was out there. Not at all. He almost killed the guy. Rory Was about to comment on a few things, being slightly agitated and all. Before even the littlest peep was able to be given, Tristan leaned in and pressed his lips against the werewolf's. Well, Rory took the hint. Or maybe Tristan just wanted to kiss him. Either way, Rory kissed the male back and forgot about whatever had irritated him to begin with. He watched as Tristan looked him over. Honestly he didn't care though.. As far as needing help to the bathroom, he didn't need any. As far as he knew, his legs were perfectly fine, a little sore, but fine. It was his upper body that was killing him. He could hardly move his arms or turn his upper half without feeling like he was being ripped in two. Rory shook his head as he carefully stood up. โ€œNo... I can walk okay.โ€ He answered. It was the getting changed and cleaned part that was going to be difficult. BUT hey, he wasn't about to complain. It wasn't him. Besides, Tristan could be rather unpredictable and he felt like if he said anything like that Tristan was going to try and help Rory take a shower.. He did take note to what Tristan said though. It would have been a good idea to leave some clothes here.. Wait a minuet. โ€œI left a jacket, isn't that clothes?โ€ Okay, he may have been really pained but, apparently it still wasn't enough for Rory to not be a smart-*ss.

Toby saw the look Xavier gave him, but didn't really no what it was about. He sat his breakfast onto the table and sat into the seat in front of him. Honestly, he wasn't really sure where he wanted to go. He just wanted to, you know, go. He was tired of being inside this house all the time, working, and thinking far too much. A day out would have done some good. Toby thought on the question for a few moments. What would have been something fun to do? He blinked, how was Tristan doing anyways? They hadn't checked on the guy in awhile. Toby nodded at Xavier's question. โ€œYeah, we should pay him a visit.โ€ Toby answered. He still wasn't quite sure on what to do though. Toby ate some of his oatmeal and thought some more. Maybe they could bowling, or go to an arcade in town. Toby had fun doing both of those things. He knew this one little theme park they could have also gone to. There was even one of those race tracks with those small race cars. He couldn't remember what it was called. He imagined them doing that for some reason, ramming into each other, and throwing banana peels all over the place... Too much Mario Carts. Toby started laughing at the thought, then shook his head. โ€œI feel like going to that theme park on the other side of town. Some roller coasters would be fun.โ€ Toby threw out there.

Kassumi6
Cool. Credit cards are annoying... Rarely ever use them. ><

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:06 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan gave Rory a looked that just said, 'don't get smart with me' before he rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean," he finally replied before he turned and walked into the closet. He looked through what he head before grabbing out some clothes that he knew Rory would like and wouldn't mind wearing. They were some of Tristan's older clothes that he wore from time to time when he was lazy and didn't want to put a proper outfit together. They were in good condition and all and they weren't all like old band t-shirts or over sized shirts or pants and so forth. He walked out of the closet and handed the nearly folded clothes to Rory. "Go wash up. You smell like dog," he teased as he smirked at Rory before he walked back into the closet to get his own clothes. That was one part of their relationship that wasn't going to die. Wait, were they even together now? Tristan stopped as he went through the shirts and stared off into space. It took him a moment before he shook his head then gathered his clothes. He'd ask after they both got cleaned up. "And it is mine now. I claim it as such!" Tristan said as he walked out of the closet and past Rory while pulling the hood of the black hoodie over his head. "Mine!" With that Tristan left the room and went to take a shower in the bathroom down the hall.

xxXavier nodded as he ate his apple. When Toby started to laugh, Xavier looked a bit confused. What was so funny? Theme park? "There's a theme park around here?" Xavier asked seeming a bit surprised. He swore he would have known about it, but he didn't. Theme parks were big, weren't they? Why had Xavier never heard of this one then? Maybe he had, but didn't pay any real attention to it. He sighed and shook his head before he gave Toby a kind smile. "That sounds fun. I haven't been on a roller coaster in...in..." Xavier's eyes widened slightly as he thought and he stared passed Toby as the smile turned into a slight frown while he thought. "Uh, it's been a while," he chuckled a bit before he finished off his apple. He stood up and threw the core away. He grabbed a small glass and got some water to drink. "You'll have to drive unless you want to give me direction as we go." They'd stop by Tristan's before the headed to the park.

LilRinn
Sorry this is late! I was working on a guild...and now I have work today. But to kind of make it up to you, Tristan is being weird...again xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Rory's amusement only grew when Tristan gave him that look. Yes, he knew it annoyed Tristan sometimes. Being a smart *a**. Perhaps that is exactly why Rory did it though. He practically lived to posh peoples buttons. Especially Tristan now for some reason. It was fun maybe? Rory forced himself to stop smiling to look serious. โ€œMaybe I don't. I'm just a lil puppy.โ€ He said, giving the other a puppy like look. It was referring to how Tristan called him a puppy on occasion. At that point he watched Tristan go in and start looking around for clothes. He honestly didn't care what he wore. As long as it fit his style liking, then he'd be just fine. When Tristan finally came back over with the clothes, Rory looked down at them almost hesitantly. He had to lift his hands up which seemed to cause a little bit of pain. Rory did nonetheless grab the somewhat folded clothes though. Then what Tristan said... Rory growled a little angrily, โ€œBark.โ€ Was his reaction. No, he was obviously not that mad... However, the tease did irritate him. He hated being referred to as a dog. Joke or not. Rory placed the clothes onto the bed and grabbed a blank black T-shirt and gray skinnies before turning to head towards a bathroom. He stopped walking when Tristan came out, talking and flipping the hood of the jacket over his head. โ€œUhh....โ€ Rory blinked. He didn't mind Tristan taking the jacket. He honestly didn't. Rory thought the jacket looked rather adorable on the male, kind of how Tristan was acting.. Wait, adorable? Rory didn't find things adorable! He furrowed his eyebrow down at the ground. โ€œWeirdo.โ€ He mumbled as Tristan passed by. From there he took the other bathroom since Tristan went into the one just down the hall. At first Rory thought he'd take awhile to get cleaned up. Turns out not even thinking and forcefully moving fast to do something made him hurt less. He was nice and clean within a few minuets, and dressed too. Rory flopped a towel over his head as he left the bathroom and went down stairs. He walked to the living room and fell into laying on the couch. He pulled the towel off his head and closed his eyes for a moment.

Toby blinked, a little shocked Xavier didn't know about the theme park. โ€œYes!โ€ Toby said happily with a nod. He loved going to the park. It was someplace he used to live closer to. He'd walk there by himself, and do different things like rides, games and all that stuff. He didn't have friends in his younger years so you know, he'd have to do things by himself or try to drag someone from the house along... The maids, nor butler ever wanted to do it. 'It's a young people thing' they'd say.. Oh well. Toby couldn't help but smile when Xavier agreed to his idea. He hadn't been to that theme park in years. He always found himself too engulfed by work to do go.. Toby looked over at Xavier. The male seemed to have been trying to figure something out? Toby gasped. โ€œThen we have to go! Roller coasters are good for you.โ€ Toby nodded. Good for you? No that was just non-sense. Toby didn't mind either or. Driving or giving directions. He finished up his food and took his dishes into the kitchen to wash up. He looked looked almost sad for a moment while he washed his plate. โ€œAm I a likable person?โ€ Toby asked out of the blue.

Kassumi6
It's okay. (: Tristan, weird.. again? Oh well. Love 'em anyways xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:36 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan enjoyed the shower. Unlike Toby and many others, Tristan loved hot, hot showers. He oddly liked the water to be near the point where it felt like his flesh was going to burn or melt off. It wasn't, of course, but his skin usually ended up a light shade of red by the time he was done. Today was no different. He showered and got out. It took him a little longer than Rory to get ready, mostly because he had to find the blow dryer he kept in the guest bathroom. Yes, Tristan blow dryed his hair. He didn't like it all too much, but sometimes he couldn't handle when his hair didn't cooperate. Today was, again, one of those days. Once his hair was dried, he put the rest of his clothes on (since he had been standing in his boxers). Once finished, he picked up his clothes and went back into his room then into the now empty bathroom. He figured that Rory must have went downstairs. He dropped in clothes into the hamper then walked down the hallway then the stair. Tristan looked into the living room to see Rory on the couch. He walked over to Rory and grabbed the towel, placing it over Rory's wet hair. "You're hair is still wet," he said as he rubbed his hands against the towel which rubbed against the wolf's wet hair.

xxXavier shook his head at the redhead, but he was at least smiling. At least it made Toby happy. He gave Toby a slight look after the male said that roller coasters were good for him. Obviously they weren't, you only needed to go as far as to ask Tristan any paranoia he may have had about them (despite the fact the male could ride roller coasters for days on end) to know they really weren't. An adrenaline rush wasn't a bad thing, but Xavier wasn't going to dwell on it. He watched at Toby got up and walked over to the sink. Slight confusion came over Xavier's face. "Yes, you are. You're nice, kind, caring, fun; you're a very likable person. Toby, where did that come from?" Xavier asked, almost sounding concerned. He didn't want the male falling in a depressed slump all of a sudden. They were going to a theme park, for crying out loud, how could someone possibly get all depressed knowing that? Xavier stood up and walked over to Toby. "Is something wrong?" he questioned as he leaned against the counter to get a better look at the male.

LilRinn
Sorry these are always late; I'm getting too comfortable and bored of some of the guild rps I'm in. Sorry!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:19 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Rory had just been laying down on the couch. His eyes were closed, he was relaxed and just listening to Tristan doing stuff in the background. From the bathroom started up a familiar sound. A blow dryer. Which kind of surprised him. Rory didn't picture Tristan as the type to use a blow dryer, but whatever. Rory used one too on occasion.. Or most the time actually. He usually did because he didn't care for water dripping all over the place. Right now it felt nice and refreshing though. So he didn't care. Soon enough Rory heard Tristan open and close doors before then making his way down stairs. Rory was a little zoned out though, and his eyes were still shut. So he didn't quite acknowledge Tristan yet. The towel was taken from him then soon placed over his head. Yeah, so what? His hair was wet. Rory growled at Tristan in a threatening growl that pretty much just sounded fake, or gentler than it was meant to be. It was because Tristan started rubbing his head with the towel.. Of course Rory enjoyed it. Rory shut his eyes again, relaxing more while Tristan rubbed his head. โ€œMhm... Got a problem?โ€ Rory questioned the male.

A smile returned to Toby's face as he listened to Xavier. He was happy to hear that he was a very likable person. As for where it came from.. Toby didn't really know himself. Sometimes little things about his past would send a surge of doubt in his mind. It just so happened that one came up. Toby shrugged at first. He stopped scrubbing his dish and held it under the water to rinse all the soup off of it. โ€œWell...โ€ Toby mumbled as he opened the dishwasher and placed his dish inside. โ€œNothings wrong really.โ€ Toby answered. To him nothing major was wrong anyways. . โ€œI just sometimes feel like I'm not.. Everyone kind of hated me before, well, I became famous.. Except Tristan I think. So I guess that I feel like people like me only because my face is well known and I have money.โ€ Toby answered with a shrug, again. He then put a smile back on and turned towards Xavier. โ€œBut oh well.. You say I'm likable.โ€ He said just before drying his hands off.

Kassumi6
It's okay. ^^ Starting to get bored with this one?

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:37 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"Maybe I do have a problem with your wet hair on my couch." Tristan said with a slight smile. He lifted the males head up and sat down, placing Rory's head in his lap as he rubbed the towel against his dark hair. "You don't sound very threatening. Do you like it what I rub your hair or play with your hair?" he teased as he looked down at the male. He always got the feeling that Rory did. Partly because the male seemed to relax when Tristan did something like that and partly because Rory was a wolf, and most animals in the canine family like it when their head is rubbed. Tristan didn't mind doing such a thing. When he got bored or wasn't sure what to really do, he often played with people's hair or his own. "What do you want for breakfast?"

xxXavier sighed and patted Toby on the shoulder in a friendly, reassuring manor. "If you weren't likeable I would have left a while ago. I don't like people because they have money or because they're famous and neither does Tristan. You know how much people annoy him," he said and shook his head slightly. He looked at the clocked then back at Toby. "We should get going if we want to get there early. Do you just want to call Tristan to check up on him instead of driving over there?" Xavier didn't know if the male's house was on the way to the theme park or not. He'd prefer to get there before they got stuck in a big line for tickets. That was the worst part of anything: lines. They took forever, people got cranky and pushy. Some people even tried to budge, which ticked everyone else off.

LilRinn
No, I don't get bored of rps like this when it's just two people playing characters. It's calm when you need calm and thrilling when you need excitement. Guild rps are...exhausting to me. I tend to get anxious with people because I'm not sure what to type or I don't know if someone is going to reply to where I want to and take that spot (because I've worked it up in my head that I can't reply somewhere when there's two people because I don't want to interrupt anything and such). It's also annoying to figure out when to post, where to post, how to reply, if everything's done and over with and you have to move to another location. You don't have that stability in big guild rps where you and one person just rp together and don't have to worry about anything. ...I feel like I might start to be slowly classifying as socially awkward in the internet realm of things like this, but then again I'm a paranoid person that looks to far into things xD That felt like a rant and I am sorry lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Rory rolled his eyes, even though they were closed. โ€œThen sue me.โ€ He said. Rory didn't mind when Tristan lifted his head to lay in the male's lap. It was quite cozy to be honest. When the teasing came, Rory opened his eyes for a moment to glare at Tristan for a moment. He wound up shutting his eyes and huffing a breath. I knew that the growl hadn't sounded very threatening. Maybe it was hard to sound aggressive when someone was rubbing his head.. Well, he didn't normally like anyone touching him regardless. So only in this case it was more difficult to sound threatening. As for that question though. It must have been rhetorical. Of course Rory liked when Tristan rubbed or played with his hair. It was such a dog like thing.. Rory shook his head, โ€œHell no...โ€ He muttered a lie. Rory turned his head to the side, nuzzling it into Tristan's side. โ€œNothing... yet.. maybe?โ€ Rory answered. His answer seemed a little distracted but that was because he was distracted, or spacing out rather. It was because Tristan rubbing his head was making him sleepy.

Toby looked up at Xavier as his shoulder was patted. He listened to the man. Hearing Xavier's reassurance did make Toby feel a lot better. At least he could say that two of his friends actually liked him for him and not everything else.. Xavier had a good point though. Tristan did seem to be annoyed by majority of people. To be honest, so was he.. accept he would go as far as saying he hated people. For obvious reasons too, if you knew them. Oh well though. Toby didn't need a lot of people liking him.. More people in your life seemed to lead to more bullsh*t anyways. Toby went back to smiling happily at Xavier. โ€œThanks.โ€ Toby said. He then took a moment to think. He would have honestly preferred to just drop by Tristan's for a moment. Though phones were handy, Toby was more of a person to want to talk to someone face to face. โ€œEh.. I'd rather stop by yet.. I wouldn't want to get caught up in some giant line... You decide?โ€ Toby said then walked from Xavier and into the other room to toss his shoes on. โ€œTristan's house is on the way. I'd invite him, but I don't think he should be running around a theme park while still recovering.โ€ Toby slipped his already socked feet into his shoes, then waited for Xavier.

Kassumi6
It's alright. I feel that exact same way.. Having multiple roleplayers in one role play get... weird to say the least. ><

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:00 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan shook his head with a light smile. "So, are we a couple now?" Tristan asked as he stopped rubbing the males head. He was curious to see if that question was enough to bring him back from his sleepy little world and wake him up. Tristan was to get something to eat. He couldn't remember what he had, so he couldn't think about what he wanted to make. He pulled the now damp towel off Rory's head and set it on the floor as he looked at the black haired male, although he couldn't see Rory's face since it was hidden in Tristan's side.

xxXavier smiled down at Toby. "You're welcome." He sighed and nodded. "We'd be better off dropping by. He won't honestly tell us what condition he's in if we can't see him. We'll make it quick, tell him we were just dropping by to see how he was on our way to the other side of the city," he shrugged. He figured that would probably be enough for the brunette today depending on what mood he was in. "Did you want to eat at the park or get something from a restaurant nearby?" Xavier asked, they didn't really discuss lunch plans and it would be better to figure it out now opposed to later. They could figure it out later if neither of them were sure. Xavier didn't know what was on the other side of the city. He hadn't been here for too terribly long.

LilRinn
Good to know I'm not the only one xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

That question... Were they a couple? The question was enough to bring Rory back to being awake. For a moment he was silent. Rory didn't even know how to respond to that question. His first instinct was to say no. He was dangerous, he was in human, he was.... He didn't find himself to be a good boyfriend really. That wasn't the big issue though. If Tristan eve found out what happened with Rory's ex, or other little accidents.. Tristan would hate him. Tristan should have been more afraid to be in a relationship with Rory. He felt like that at least. So far Rory felt like he was more afraid to be with Tristan than Tristan was afraid to be with him. It felt backwards. Rory sighed before very carefully sitting up, turning to sit the right way on the couch. With a shake of his head he leaned into the couch. โ€œNo... I'm- it's too dangerous.โ€ Rory answered. โ€œI'll end up hurting you or worse...โ€ Rory said. He didn't mean some heartbreak either. Though knowing him, that could have been something that happened. He found it more so unlikely though.

Xavier did have a point there. It'd be better to stop by Tristan's house. The guy didn't seem like one to lie about a lot. However, how he was was something he'd lie about. Especially if you're not face to face. So it seemed to Toby at least. After slipping his shoes on, Toby walked back into the kitchen with Xavier to get a bottle of water. โ€œSounds like a plan then.โ€ Toby said. As for where to eat. Toby already had plans for that.. He was really wanting one of those huge pretzels they sold at the park. They were so good. It wasn't really a meal, but it didn't take much to fill Toby up. It would ruin his diet though! Yuck! Toby thought a moment.. โ€œMmm... I was thinking about being a bad boy and eating whatever they had at the park. Like one of those big pretzels or something.โ€ Toby answered.

Kassumi6
Sorry this post is s**t. I'm quite sickly today. My friend brought a flu over from England. So we aren't going anywhere.. Too bad. :c

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:00 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan watched Rory as the male sat up. The response he got made Tristan frown. His eyes wondered off to the side. "On a full moon it's hard for the human side of a werewolf to control the wolf side. I know I could have been killed last night, but I wasn't. You recognized me in both forms. You wouldn't hurt me and neither would you wolf half," he said before he leaned over and kissed Rory on the cheek. He stood up and walked into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" he asked as he glanced over the bar top at the darker haired male before he started to look through the kitchen.

xxXavier nodded. He watched Toby grab a bottle of water before he raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't it be more practical to have, maybe, one of those reusable bottles or metal bottles? That way it's easier to fill up at a restaurant or something instead of always buying one. If we can't bring in one then we can always by two at the park." It just seemed easier to Xavier. Filling up one of those water bottles that are bought in packs at stores are difficult since the hole is small and it can be a mess. Plus they could break easily. An eyebrow raised at he looked at the redhead. "Oh, so I can't have chips, but you can have a greasy, salty, fatty pretzel possibly with cheese?" he asked with a smirk and arms folded over his chest.

LilRinn
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that although you might be better now. Sorry this is so late! School is demanding.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff