Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the little girl then back at Alos. "Maybe..." he bit his lip. "I don't know."

"How about Angle? Maddie? Oh maybe Cara?" He said a bit to happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:37 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb couldn't understand why he was so apprehensive over having a child around, a part of him wanted to take it out of Alos's arms and walk it to the village but she appeared to be making the Demon happy. He looked down and took an internal sigh then looked back up and at the child. He remembered she was found while he was out in the garden. A vegetable Garden but beside that were also flowers. "You found her in the garden right? Why not Rose?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:43 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb couldn't understand why he was so apprehensive over having a child around, a part of him wanted to take it out of Alos's arms and walk it to the village but she appeared to be making the Demon happy. He looked down and took an internal sigh then looked back up and at the child. He remembered she was found while he was out in the garden. A vegetable Garden but beside that were also flowers. "You found her in the garden right? Why not Rose?"

Alos looked up and smiled "Rose?" He looked back down, the baby had what seemed to be red hair and he remembered her eyes, they were a beautiful green. "Rose it is. You wanna hold her?" He asked smiling lifting the small form to Caleb.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"ugh..." Caleb looked at the tiny form and gulped a bit he held up his hands and shook his head a bit. "No no...it's alright I...I might drop her..."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

"ugh..." Caleb looked at the tiny form and gulped a bit he held up his hands and shook his head a bit. "No no...it's alright I...I might drop her..."

"Then let's sit down he said and made the male sit down. "Here hold here head up." He said placing Rose in Caleb's arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:39 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"I...but I..." Caleb said but the baby was placed in his arms he suddenly sat down and just blinked at the baby.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:50 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"I...but I..." Caleb said but the baby was placed in his arms he suddenly sat down and just blinked at the baby.

Rose cooed softly as she woke up. She stared into Caleb's eyes before giggling and touching his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:54 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blinked and blushed a bit. As he looked at her he suddenly realized something and he looked back up at Alos. "We don't have anything to raise a baby here...unless you somehow have a crib and toy's hidden where I can't see them."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:04 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blinked and blushed a bit. As he looked at her he suddenly realized something and he looked back up at Alos. "We don't have anything to raise a baby here...unless you somehow have a crib and toy's hidden where I can't see them."

"I can make one." He said gently "watch her for a few hours?" He asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:06 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stood up and looked worried. "Wa...Watch her but A...Alos..." but he had already walked out the door Caleb gulped and looked at the baby again then he sighed and sat back down.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:11 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stood up and looked worried. "Wa...Watch her but A...Alos..." but he had already walked out the door Caleb gulped and looked at the baby again then he sighed and sat back down.

After two hours Alos came in with a small wooden crib. Rose was happily playing with Caleb's hair and face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:15 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up when Alos came back in he was already worn out and his hair was a mess now and he seemed tired. He stood up when Alos came back he looked at the crib, clearly this was happening.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up when Alos came back in he was already worn out and his hair was a mess now and he seemed tired. He stood up when Alos came back he looked at the crib, clearly this was happening.

Alos smiled and ran up stairs getting some pillows the never used adn put them in the crib. One for Rose to slep on and the other to rest her head. On his arm hung a small throw. "See the perfect crib." He said smiling happily and took the giggling babe in his arms before kissing Caleb deeply "Thanks." He said gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:28 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched Alos do all this he couldn't remember seeing him this happy. He forced a smile and then nodded. "You hang with her for awhile. I need to finish cleaning the kitchen."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:38 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched Alos do all this he couldn't remember seeing him this happy. He forced a smile and then nodded. "You hang with her for awhile. I need to finish cleaning the kitchen."

He nodded and placed Rose in the crib before following the male into the kitchen "Whats wrong?" He asked sternly.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff