Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:13 am
Skylar all but cried in relief when he hear Haruki's voice. He managed to sit himself up as he watched his beloved beat the hell out of the man that was planning on taking him by force. Skylar hugged the bartender when the ropes were free, breathing in his scent to calm himself down. Amelia glared at Kain. "I should have known you would be behind this, you b*****d!" se snarled as she picked up the man by his neck. "How dare you try to force yourself on my nephew." she added, beyond pissed at the moment. Kain realized that he had made a mistake in kidnapping the Incubus but his pride refused to let him admit and he called them some rather choice names before Amelia lost her temper and knocked the man unconscious, tying him up and dispatching of his little goons as well, freeing the others who had been captured. "Come, you two. Let's get you back to your parents." she said, throwing Kain over her shoulder while looking at them.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:28 pm
Haruki was caught off guard by the embrace, meaning the poor demon was scared but also relieved that he was there to save him. He winced inwardly as the woman whopped the man's arse, now realizing that she being protective of the nephew was no joke. He made a mental note to not piss the lady off for succubi can be hazardous when their patience would be tested. He just nodded when the suggestion, but first... "Hold on, we have to interrogate them also, asking who is the head of the hunters. The dude I just punched and you just hoisted may just be one of the clients among all the others whom they had served." Hunters do make money out of catering to the demands of the clientele, though the head of the group still remained a mystery to most people up to this day.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:58 pm
Skylar looked at his aunt then back at Haruki before looking back at his aunt. "The man over my shoulder is Kain Leopard, rebel leader of these hunters.You do not need to worry about the rest. They will all be interrogated before being handed over to the Hunter Association to be dealt with." Amelia replied after a momemt. It was one thing to kill a demon. But it was another to kidnap them and sell them off to people to use for thier own sick pleasure. Skylar seemed to accept the reply before looking at Haruki. "Cane we go, now? Our parents must be worried sick by now." he said, his golden-color eyes returning to normal as his inner self calmed down.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:43 pm
The bartender just sighed, having no choice but to let the others do the work. He also nodded at the fact that they had to go home or the parents would go super nuts. "Does your teleportation have a cooldown time before it can be cast again? I can send us all back to the restaurant via the bus." Having to use that ability would be tiring for the succubus, as every magic ability has its own set of setbacks, time being one of them. Speaking of which, perhaps Skylar would also have magic spells, but that would be reserved for another time.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:52 pm
Skylar blinked at that statement. Teleportation? Was that how they got here so Fast? It would explain a lot. Amelia looked at him. "No. I can carry the both of you now. I will worry about the cool down later. Come on." The older woman replied holding out her free arm towards them. She had no problem carrying the two of them. "Make sure you hold on tight to Haruki, Skylar." added, smiling as the boy nodded his head in understanding. He couldn't wait to go home and sleep as the events were catching up to him now and he leaned against the other tiredly.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:41 pm
The bespectacled man had no choice but to trust in her, as she could master the art skillfully because of age and practice. He grasped the arm steadily, knowing that it would be a bumpy ride. He would definitely have a lot to narrate once they would arrive back to their parents, not to mention that Skylar was feeling hurt from being captured by the hunters to be killed, or just for today, to become someone's pleasure slave. He just closed his eyes as he awaited the spell.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:00 am
Skylar wrapped his arms around Haruki's neck tightly and just like that, they were back at the restaurant where thier parents were waiting for them worriedly. The disguised hunters had been taken care of by her sisters and tied up, just their leader. The hunters realized that they were in trouble and not just from Amelia and her clan But The Hunter Association as well. They never should have listened to Kain but it was too late. There waa too much innocent demon blood on their hands and They had to pay the price for that. Angelique started when she saw Ameila, all but crying when she saw Skylar and ran towards him to see if he was okay.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm
Indeed a lot had occurred today, but oh boy, because of that, the two had almost forgotten about the food. He would blame the hunters for having to miss out on lunch because the disguised hunters were all set to satisfy Kain for some quick bucks. He was now going to ask if there were some food left during the entire time Skylar was kidnapped. He should at least enjoy the meal and forget what happened today, though that may just be the calm before the storm, which may occur on the ceremony day.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:58 pm
Skylar smiled at his mother as she fussed over him. "I am fine, mama." he replied after a moment, shocking the woman as it had been a long time since he had called her that. And only did so when he was upset or stressed. Ameila looked at Skylar, frowning. He would call the boy later and check up on him. "I'm going to get going and deliver Kain to the Association. But I will be on contact with you in a few days to go over the ceremony." She said as she hoisted the other on her shoulder while asking her sisters to do the same. "Haruki. Stay with him tonight. He will need your comfort after that ordeal." She whispered to the other male so Skylar wouldn't hear him.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:23 pm
Tha bartender just nodded at the prospect of having to accompany him for the night. His stomach growled, however, inducing a laugh from the man himself. "First things first. We all need the food." With the problem put aside, for the time being, he needed to enjoy the lunch treated by the incubus himself. What would happen tonight after this? He wasn't sure, but he couldn't let his lover be harmed again, not even before the special day. He sat down, sighing, ready to consume whatever food that was left behind during the ordeal.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:04 pm
Skylar jerked at the sound before smiling at his boyfriend. "Okay." he replied as he took a seat at the table they had been sitting before all this craziness happened. It seems the hunters had left, leaving the food on the table, which was good because if he saw another hunter, blood would flow. Ameila watched Skylar for a few seconds more before teleporting away with her prisoner and her sisters. She knew that the boy would be okay as long as he had Haruki. There bond was strong and probably would get even stronger when the ceremony was preformed. Angelique watched her son, glad that he was starting to feel better and took her vacated seat, staring at the food, making g sure that it wasn't poisoned.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:05 am
Hours had passed and Haruki waved the elders goodbye, having to accompany Skylar on the way home. Now, the couple was at the bus stop, wondering where to take Skylar since he had to stay by his side. "Do you want to go somewhere else before we can go home to either your house or mine? Or just go straight home with me as your company." Perhaps the incubus would like to have a little more fun with the human before having to retire alongside him for the night. Anything to keep themselves occupied from the ordeal.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:39 am
Skylar waved to his mother as she had a friend come and pick her up and take her home but not before making sure to make sure Skylar was okay and to tell Haruki to take care of her baby boy, causing him to blush in embarrassment. He looked to Haruki when he asked him a question. "Hmm. I want to go home but it you want we can do something else." He he replied with a smile, you know the kind that gets a man all hot and flustered. Not that Skylar knew that he had that type of influence just yet. He didn't mind staying out a bit more if that's what Haruki wanted.

(What kind of fun should they have?)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:55 am
Haruki smiled at the suggestion, now smirking because he actually had an idea in mind. "I have a better idea once we get home. Something to keep your mind off the incident. Let's just wait until we get home, okay?" Oh boy, he was a bit frustrated back then when Skylar was kidnapped. Perhaps, with whatever the human was planning, Skylar would still recall the feeling of bliss because of the skillful talent the bartender was having to pleasure him.

(And my erotic mind says that Haruki should do the oral pleasuring for Skylar in the bartender's house. Demn.)

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:56 am
Skylar blinked at that statement before shivering inwardly at the smirk. He knew that Haruki was up to something but what. "Well, you've got me all curious now." He mused after a moment. "If you want, we can go back to your place as one any to see what you have up your sleeve." he added wirh with another smile just as the bus pulled up to the stop. He was very intrigued and couldn't wait until they were alone as he had a feeling about what his bartender was up to but wasn't sure.

(Ah. Lol. Sure.)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas