Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Ameripan: Despite Our Differences We Can Still Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image

Alfred stood with Kiku, their fingers tangled together, eyes closed, for a few minutes, when a thought came into his mind, making him chuckle. "I wonder how you're brother will react to this," he murmured, opening his eyes to look at the expression on the Japanese's face. Now that he was really thinking about it, this was like a slap to the face. Before, the other nation had almost been mocking him about the he had with relationship Kiku, and now he had what the other wanted. Just thinking about it made Alfred grin even more.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
Kiku openned his eyes, he hadn't thought of it that way. What would his brothers say? "Yao-nii-san may not be too happy with you," he said, "And Yong Soo-nii-san will proably try to 'win me back.' Although I really don't care want they think about this." He knew that his chinese boy would be pissed that he liked a western nation, and the fact that it was America would proably make it worse. But as long as he had Alfred, everything would be ok.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

Alfred smirked and chuckled. "I'd like to see him try that," he muttered. "I'm not going to let him have you." The American thought about something and frowned. "Why do they hate me so much?" He'd always been curious of this, and that was why he was asking now. Simply out of curiosity, not that it was worrying or concerning him very much.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
"It's because your a western nation. Yao-nii-san raised all of asia completely different from Englands ideals. Brother is afraid that it'll change how we've always lived. He has been trying to make me marry Taiwan," Kiku explained, "That and he doesn't llike you because your loud. He just doesn't see what I see."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

The American frowned at the first reason listed. Were their ideals really all that different? He certainly hadn't really thought much of it. "I don't see how the way you've lived up until now will change," Alfred said, growing slightly confused on this whole thing. "Now that's just rude. I'm not that bad, I can't be..." He sighed and shook his head, a smile reappearing afterward. "At least you don't find me loud and annoying, right?"

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
"You are loud, Alfred. But thats one of the reasons I like you. I like your hyper active, loud way of living, its fun," Kiku explained smiling up at the larger nation. He didn't like being around others how were quiet like him, they were too boring. "You'd be boring if you were as quiet as me."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Alfred frowned, though he knew it was true. His smile returned when the Asian nation said he liked the way he lived. "Yeah, I guess that's true. It'd be way boring if we were both quiet. There would always be an awkward silence and small, awkward conversations."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 am
User Image
"Hai,"Kiku said with a nod, "Even though I'm a quiet person, its fun to be loud sometimes. You're so young and full of life." The japanese nation did remember somethings from when he was a young nation, while made him feel old.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:43 am
User Image

Alfred chuckled, mainly to himself. "Yeah, just about everyone tells me that. It's still hard to believe, though. That you're older than me. A lot older..." The younger nation shook his head. "It's amazing how good Asians look. And how well they seem to age."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 am
User Image
Kiku blushed slightly as he laughed. "I'm not that old! Although I do feel like I'm a couple thousand years old sometimes," He said, running his free hand through his own hair, "But I am glad that I don't look that old."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image

Alfred shook his head, softly laughter coming from his throat. "I know you're not that old. But, you are more experienced, a lot more. Some days I feel like I'm just barely a kid. A very big kid..." He smiled and nodded as he said, "Yeah, same here. You'd look way different if you look your age."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image
"I would look like a walking mummy," Kiku said laughing quietly. "But with how young you are you've done a great job with your nation. America is a beautiful place, I'm planing on visiting soon," he said, placing his other hand in the american other free one.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image

"I have to admit, that would be funny to see," Alfred said with a smile. He felt himself blush lightly at the compliment. He wasn't exactly used to getting compliments about his nation, just criticism and lectures. "Oh, yeah, thanks Kiku," he said, squeezing the other nation's hand gently for a second.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
"You're welcome," Kiku said with a smile, yawning slightly. "Would you like to watch a movie before bed?" He asked, not releasing the younger nation's hands. He had a few movies with english subs, but the rest were in japanese.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

Alfred shrugged. He wasn't really all that tired, so watching a movie would be kind of nice. "Sure, but you get to pick. I have no idea what's good to watch," he said.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff