Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

When he felt his brother turn him around, then look him in the eyes as he questioned him, Drew couldn't help but get teary-eyed and bury his face into Damian's chest. "I don't want you to go anywhere! I miss the fun times we had together, before we both became busy. I miss you..." he said, his voice shaking slightly.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image

Damians chest became tight and tears filled his eyes " Dont cry Drew. I'm sorrry i have been gone so much. I promise i will try to be home more". He hugged his brother tighter and kiss tope of drews head.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded a little, his face still pressed up against Damian's chest. "Okay..." he said, his voice still shaky. His breaths were still kind of shaky, from crying, as he hugged his brother. Drew wrapped his arms around Damian, hugging him as they laid on the bed. It brought back memories from when they were little and used to share nearly everything. The memories brought a small smile to Drew's face.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image]

Damian hugged his brother and laid there for a few min with him. " I sure have missed this" He said.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded, laughing softly. "Yeah, I do, too..." he said, his eyes drooping closed. "Do you think I could sleep here tonight...?" Drew moved his head a little so he could look at Damian's face.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:36 pm
[User Image. Damain smiled bigger than he had in a long time. "as long as you stay here in my arms, i dont mind"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew blushed at Damian's words, but was happy that he didn't tell him to go sleep in his own bed. "Okay... Thanks Damian," he said, burying his face into his twin's chest again. "I love you..."

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image

"I love you too" Damian said as he fell asleep.

The next morning Damian woke up and looked over to find his brother curled up in a little ball on the bed. Getting up he made his way into the shower to get ready for work..then it hit him..Damian swore he had a dream that he was being kissed.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew laid next to Damian for a few minutes before partially sitting up, his weight resting on his arm. "If only you meant it the same way I do..." he said, smiling sadly. He watched his twin for a few more minutes, making sure that he was asleep, before closing his eyes and kissing him. "I love you Damian," Drew said, then curled up against him.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Damian came home from work completly exhausted and couldnt wait to just relax. Throwing off his shoes he sat down on the couch and put his feet up. Damian felt funny all day and he couldnt shake it. It was driving him crazy and the feeling got worse when he looked up to see drew standing there.

"Hey Bro" Damian said  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

When Drew woke up, Damian was already gone, probably off to work. With a sigh, he sat up, rubbing his eyes, then got off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When he finished, Drew went to the kitchen to make himself some food. Then, when he was done with that, he went back to his room, unsure of what he should do since everyone but him was at work. "Maybe I'll just go on a quick walk while I wait for Damian to get home..."

After Drew got back from his walk, it was only about half an hour until Damian was supposed to get off work. Smiling excitedly, Drew went to his room, changing out of his sweaty clothes and into a pair of black shorts and a light blue T-shirt. Seeing that there was still a little while before his brother got home, Drew laid on his bed, playing with his phone until he heard the front door open, signalling that Damian was home. With an excited smile, he got off of his bed, walked down the hall and into the living room where he found his brother sitting on the couch.

It took a minute for Damian to notice him, but when he did, Drew noticed that something was up. "Hey Damian. What's wrong?" he asked, sitting next to him on the couch.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Damian looked over at his twin " I'm fine...i just feel alittle funny since last night..." he looked over at his Drew " I swear someone kissed me in my sleep and its been driving me crazy all day"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded, biting his tongue in an attempt to keep from blushing. "O-oh... I guess that would bother me, too," he said, shrugging a little, avoiding his brother's gaze. I wonder if he thought it felt good... Drew thought, tapping a finger on his bottom lip.

Rettemich20

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

Damian looked at his brother funny "why do you keep taping your lip..whats on your mind?"  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew shook his head, blushing lightly. "Nothing, nothing..." he said, putting both of his hands in his lap. "U-um, I was just wondering... Did it feel nice? The kiss, I mean..." Drew asked, glancing at Damian.

Rettemich20

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces