PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
♐ -----------------> Julius Walter
◣Just Call Me 'Jules'◥ <----- ↙

The book of mystery,brings evil to it's knees
The book of mystery, gives light to you and me

⋉♍⋊

Jules found himself smiling to himself while he went back to Jacob's with Julian. He was extremely happy though he wasn't sure exactly why he was so happy to see one person in particular. Oh well. He just shrugged that thought away.

Once they were inside, Jules went straight for the kitchen raising the broom up to show Jacob and he was told to jut leave the cleaning for later, after they had eaten supper. He leaned the broom against the wall and went over to grab the two bowls and an extra one for Julian before string those on the table along with some spoons. He pulled out a chair for himself and just as he was about to take a seat he asked Jacob if he needed more help. "There's two loaves bread in the oven. Can you get them for me, Julian, give him some help please. That friend seems to be a bit of a clutz." Jules shot him a look. That little accident with the bucket of milk doesn't justify that he's a clu- well, he has always been like that, tripping over his own legs and stuff. Jacob was right. But he didn't need help with the oven, did he?

Jules went ahead and checked on the oven, a wave of heat suddenly blasted at his face. ...Hot. Waving his hand infront of him in an attempt to cool the air down, he looked around to look for what he could use. Grab it with his bare hands? Definitely a bad idea.

((OOC: veryubersorry that my reply is really really late. Have been quite busy but school ended finally and I have loads of free time. I promise to try and reply as quickly as I can next time :3
P.S. is it okay for me to control Jacob's character a little bit?))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us
There is so much more to see. So if you're ready, come with me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian stood back while Jules set the table, then nodded when he was told to help the newcomer get the loaves of bread from the oven. He watched for a second as Jules opened the oven, then went ahead and grabbed an oven mitt from the shelf. Tapping the blond's shoulder, Julian handed over the mitt, then cleared off a spot to set the bread so it could cool.

Once they were finished getting dinner together, Jacob called the two of them to the table to eat. "Alright, let's say a quick grace. Hands," Jacob said, holding his hands out, the left for Jules to grab, and the right for Julian. He waited for Julian and Jules to grab hands before closing his eyes starting. "Dear Father in Heaven, thank you for this food, and these friends to share it with. Take care of our friends and family, and let those with you watch over us. Amen." Jacob opened his eyes and sighed softly. "Alright, let's eat."

When they were finished, Julian helped clean up. He took the dishes from the table and set them in the sink while Jacob directed Jules to clean the table. The middle-aged man cleaned up the cooking dishes and organized the kitchen again. Soon after, Jacob was shooing Julian along. "C'mon, you know you have to get back to the palace. You aren't even s'pposed to be out here this late. What if the servants notice that you aren't around the palace?"

Julian smiled lightly and shook his head. "You're just worrying Jacob. It'll be fine. The palace is huge. They can't look everywhere in a short amount of time. Maybe I was in one place when they looked in another, then left when they looked where I was?"

Jacob shook his head and sighed. "Yeah, yeah... Just say good bye to Jules for the night and get back to the palace before anything bad happens..."

OOC: Sorry that I've been gone so long, I just got lazy ): and I procrastinate... A lot... But, yeah it's fine if you control him a bit.

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

After the simple yet delicious meal they had together. It was nice; it has been long since he's had a meal with other people. There was just this warm feeling you get when you do, it's just different. After clearing the table, Jules then proceeded to sweep around, over hearing that it was time for Julian to leave, again. It made him feel sad but, there's no meaning to it right? Just a friend leaving that's all...

Jules dropped what he was doing and walked over to Julian after Jacob has finished speaking with him. "Is it time for you to go?" Can't you stay longer? Right...as if he was going to say that out loud. He just pulled of a faint smile though that smile, for him.

((OOC:It's okaaayyy~ I procrastinate every once in a while too. And...sorry about the short-ish post.))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:25 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian gave Jacob a hug, then looked at Jules. Smiling thinly, he nodded. "Yeah... They'll be missing me back there," he said with a sigh. Then, with a joking tone, Julian said, "I mean, I'm just such an amazing guy that my presence is needed every where, you know?"

Jacob simply shook his head and smiled. "Yeah, yeah. C'mon, say your good-bye's and out you go." Julian chuckled softly, then sighed again. Before asking if it was alright, he gave Jules a hug.

"Alright, I guess I should be get going then..." He paused, then smiled. "I'll definitely be back tomorrow. And I'll be able to stay longer, too." Now finished with his stalling, Julian waved to the two men standing inside the door and headed back off towards the palace, already excited for the next day to come.

OOC: Good that I'm not the only one (: And the short-ish post is fine.

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 pm
Sorry I haven't said this earlier. I just wanted to tell you tht my reply will be really late since I'm super super busy this week and also the week before. Sowwie >.<
Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 pm
swallowtaiLxox
Sorry I haven't said this earlier. I just wanted to tell you tht my reply will be really late since I'm super super busy this week and also the week before. Sowwie >.<
Kitty 5462

Oh, don't worry, it's okay ^^ I understand that you're busy, so it's fine. I actually haven't been busy, surprisingly...

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:12 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

He chuckled softly at that little comment Julian made but it also made him wonder what kind of household Julian belonged to. How come Jacob is ushering him to get on his way. Strict parents, huh?
Back to saying goodbye, ofcourse he didn't decline giving him a hug. "Okay," he said as he pulled back from the hug and waved his hand. "I'll be waiting."

After Julian went on his way, Jacob ushered him into the house before closing the door. "You act oddly around Julian." Jacob laughed as he walked off, "Anyhow, get some sleep. Big day tomorrow cause I've got lots of work for you tomorrow." Jules groaned internally but that was the deal. He went off to the room where Jacob directed him to. It had a wooden bed with a thin mattress, a thin blanket plus a quilt folded at the side. A small table with a candle on a candle stand stood by his bed. Drawers and shelves and other things were in that small room and to him that was perfect. All he needed were some books, more like a lot of books to flood the shelves and the floor like; just like how it wa back at his real home.

Slipping under the covers, he suddenly felt depressed, yes. It just hit him now. A different place, somewhere far far away from home. Things could've been worse if it wasn't for Julian. He helped him out unconditionally, nowhere has a place he can call home in this strange place he has appeared in. Maybe it's no as bad as it sounds now. He drifted off to sleep with that thought in mind.

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Once again inside the palace walls, Julian decided to visit his father's chambers once before going to bed. He walked down the halls towards the king's chamber, nodding to the few servants that passed by, all of them tending, or having tended the ill king.

At the doors, Julian took a deep breath, composed himself, and pushed the doors open. From the doors, he could see that his father was sleeping, as he should be. The more rest, the better, the doctors has told the staff. But, the more rest he got, the less time he had to speak to his son... And, Julian knew that there wasn't going to be much time left.

As he approached the bed, the young prince began to speak softly, telling his father of the day, excluding the secretive parts until he knew that he was the only other person in this room. He continued, speaking of Jules, and how he'd found him in the clearing, how nice yet strange he was, all of that. It wasn't long later that he'd begun to feel tired and simply exhausted. "Alright, father, I'll see you tomorrow... And I'll be visiting Jules again. Goodnight fath--"

Something strange made Julian pause mid sentence. He looked at his father and put a hand in front of the old man's nose. No air was coming out. Fear stricken and panicked, Julian ran to the doors and yelled, "I need a doctor, or a nurse! Anybody!" His father wasn't breathing. "Help me!"

Moments later, three servants, a nurse, and the doctor were rushing down the hall towards the room. Julian stepped aside and let them pass by him. He stood by the doors, watching them at his father's side, working, a couple panicking. Several other servants passed in and out of the room, some swapping places with others. But, Julian didn't pay much attention to it; he was too fear-stricken to think much. If his father died, he would be in charge; he was the heir! But, then there was his evil step-mother...

As he thought of the old witch, Lillian appeared next to him. A half-shocked look occupied her features as she stepped next to him. "Do you think he'll be alright?" she asked, looking at Julian, an evil glint noticeable in her eyes.

"Can't say..." Julian responded stiffly. He looked back at his father's bed, then at Lillian again. "Please excuse me. I can watch anymore." With that, Julian hurried out of the room towards his own.

OOC: Are sharp stabbing pains in your chest normal?

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:52 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules slept unbothered throughout the night, completely unaware of the happenings going on. He even dreamt...about Julian and him, back at that sun spotted clearing...
~•~•~
Huh, why am I here? Jules thought as he loooked around. It was the same as he woke up before hand in that very same place and spot and like before, Julian was there. "Julian! What are you doing in my dream?"
Why was Julian there?
"Hey Julian, stop! What are you doing?" He tried to inch backwards as Julian crawled closer and eventually, he was caught in a tight bear hug.

Jules laughed nervously as his hands hovered over Julian's back, thinking wether to hug him back because Julian was definitely acting strange. But then he felt warmth and dampness on his chest. What the he-...wait. Jules glanced down at the boy who hugged him tightly; his shoulders were trembling. He was crying. "Julian..." He murmured softly as he finally placed his ham upon the small of Julian's back. "Hey...what's wrong?"

~•~•~
"...up...Wake up, boy! Jacob's deep voiced echoed in the walls of his dream world. Jules groaned as he rolled over so that he laid on his tummy and with his face buried into the pillow to avoid any sun ray attacks from the now in shielded windows. Heard ya talking in your sleep." Jacob chuckled You called out a certain young man's name that I know of. I'm not joking that I'll tell him I you don't get up right now so...
"I'm up!" Jules rolled off from his bed, falling off the edge with a thud. "Jacob, don't you dare say anything. You must have misunderstood and...Owww!"
The older man just laughed as he went over an helped Jules up. "Don't worry, boy. I won't say a word but come and grab some breakfast after fixing your bed. We are going to go purchase some clothes for you; which ofcourse, you would need to work extra hard for in return. I can't have you wearing those strange clothing. We'll be getting strange looks from everyone if you do so"

Jules just wrinkled his nose as he got on with what he was supposed to do. "My clothes are not weird..." He muttered.

((OOC: Lol, happens to me when I watch really sad dramas (lul) or I'd something super sad happens. It really feels like your "heart is breaking". BTW I don't have any heart problems so yeah XD

Ps: this time I wasn't procrastinating; spazztard wifi + new Internet curfew = nu Gaia time :c))

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:14 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

That night, Julian hardly got any sleep, and the sleep he did get was full of troubling dreams and nightmares. Each nightmare was like a worst case scenario. In each, his father would die, and he would be left to rule the kingdom, which terrified him. In some, Lillian would take over control, though in doing do, she would get rid of Julian. Kill him, exile him, anything, as long as he was gone. So, repeatedly, he woke in a cold sweat, then struggled to find sleep again. This went on until around seven o'clock in the morning when Julian gave up on getting back to sleep and decided to get up.

The young prince left his room after getting himself ready for the day. The first room he went to was his father's. On the way, he dreaded everything, thinking of the worst possible things that could've happened. Unconsciously, he had slowed his steps, walking at half the speed of his normal pace. It was nearly fifteen minutes before he reached the door.

When he slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open, Julian's eyes were clenched shut. He waited until he had pushed the door open all the way before slowly opening his eyes. What he saw made him freeze with pain, sadness, and terror. The spot where his father had lain was now covered with a white sheet. Lillian stood by the bed, staring down at it, completely ignoring Julian's presence.

"Father... Father is gone?" the prince questioned, his voice shaky and tears forming in his eyes.

Lillian simply looked back at him grimly, nodding her head. For the first time ever it seemed, the two of them weren't hating each other. They merely shared a grim, saddened silence, though it only lasted for a few seconds.

Wanting to get away from that room, the palace, everything, Julian left the room, this time in a dead run. He ran through the halls, out the palace, then out of the palace walls into the village beyond, not caring if people recognized him as the prince. Tears flooded down his face as he ran, hoping to reach Jacobs soon.

OOC: I see what you did there xD But, I found out what it was. Just an anxiety attack.

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

For breakfast, they had some good ol' freshly baked bread, butter and jam. He ate alone as Jacob was a bit busy with a client go needed to get some tools sharpened. It was a bit lonely eating alone like he usually did but the sun that streamed through the windows and the sound of roosters waking every other person up lifted up his mood. But the clouds that were heading their way were a bit on the grey side. Jules sighed.

After finishing off his meal and cleaning a bit around the kitchen, he headed to the back of the house where Jacob was doing his magic. Loud screeching sounds and the hiss of the water when hot metal hit it's surface maybe made his ears bleed a bit but he also found it fascinating seeing a blacksmith at work. He never actually paid attention to other professions, he often liked to stay in the safe shelter of his grandfather's library, closed off from the rest of the world to be in his own. He missed out on lots f things because of that.

He stood there and just watched as Jacob did his magic until he stopped for a moment to talk to Jules. "Can you go get some twine in the kitchen. I'm sure that it's in some compartment somewhere. I'll be finished in a couple more minutes then we can get on our way." Jules nodded and headed back inside to rummage through the cupboards.

((OOC: Haha...wait. Why did you ask? Did you get an anxiety attack? O.o))

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:35 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Moments after Jules came back inside to search for the twine, Julian came into the house. He had barely made it three feet past the door before he collapsed on his knees, sobbing. In between slightly muffled sobs, he called out, "Jacob? Jules?"

Julian closed his eyes, squeezing them shut tightly as he tried to calm his sobs. At this point in time, all he wanted to do was crawl into a hole and lay there, waiting for time to go back and keep his father from getting ill in the first place. "I don't even know how to rule..." he whimpered quietly to himself.

OOC: Yeah, I had an anxiety attack. It's been a while since I've had one, so I wasn't sure if that's what it was. And, meh, short post :/

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Humming happily as he rummaged cupboards, Jules rejoiced upon finding the roll of twine, only to jump at the sudden band of the door swinging open. He ran over to see who it was and seeing Julian on his knees looking totally devastated made him drop that roll of twine and quickly drop down in front of him. He wasn't really sure on what to do. He has never been in a situation like this; this was the first time that he has seen somebody break down. He knelt there as he opened his mouth as if to speak but no words came out. Then unexpectedly, he just found himself wrapping his arms around Julian who was wracking with sobs. He rubbed the other's back, slowly and gently as he hugged him closer and stayed silent.

Whatever he was going through, of course, he did not know about. But what he thought was best to do is just stay like, lend him a shoulder to cry on as he let it all out. The problem can just reveal itself later on.

((OOC: It's good that it's just an anxiety attack. I was worried when you asked about it at first. And don't worry, this is actually quite a comfortable length for me :3))

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:18 am
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Upon seeing somebody in front of him, Julian immediately clung to them. Though he was blind with tears, the prince knew who it was that had come to him. Voice shaky with sobs, Julian squeezed Jules as he said, "M-my... My father..." He'd only gotten that far before he couldn't control his sobs anymore.

Jacob, noticing that Jules hadn't come back with the twine yet, paused what he was doing so he could go check on the boy. When he stepped into the house, the first thing he heard was sobs. No longer caring about the job at hand, the blacksmith ran towards the sobs, a worried expression on his face, which only grew worse as he saw that it was Julian. "Julian! What's wrong?" The man knelt down next to Jules, his concern showing as he patted the boy's thigh, trying to get him to calm down. "What's happened, Julian?"

Finally containing himself just enough to speak, Julian said, "Father... He's... he's dead." He bit his lip, trying to keep another sob from escaping. Instead, it came out as a weak whimper.

OOC: I was worried, too. I honestly thought I might be dying... And, okay ^^

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules stayed like that, hugging Julian in grieving silence. He couldn't possibly say anything. What could he say? "Oh, that's terrible." It's obvious that it's terrible. Why do people even say that. He could relate though, the death of his grandfather left him in shock for a couple of days. He didn't cry until one day, it hit him. He was already gone. Then, he cried and cried but there was nobody to comfort him as he was all alone. Though he remembered that the only thing he wanted was for somebody to give him a hug, a pat on the back not pitying words. That always upset him more. So what he was doing now was just that. No words left his lips, he just grieved with him and held him tight.

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces