Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{1x1 yaoi rp } ~<3~ Four Ever Lasting Love~<3~Ven Vanity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you prafer more ?
  true love rp storys
  drama rp storys
  or sexy rp
View Results

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
Sebastian looked up at Keith, he bite his lip when Keith stopped. He sat up on the bed, he grabbed Keith's hand as he listened to him speak. Sebastian pulled Keith onto his lip, not caring of the bulge still in his pants. He though blushed more. Wrapping his arms around Keith's laying back on the bed, pulling Keith down with him. "I'm glad I came back.. I would die if I saw you with someone else.. and do these things with someone else.." Sebastian said as he slowly slid his hand down Keith's legs.. "My life would be a void if someone took you away from me.. I'm so in love with you Keith.." he said, as he slid his hand further, he kissed Keith's ear softly, grinning.. "I'm glad you waited.. I'm glad you only want to do these things with me.. Oh Keith you make me feel so special.. So good.." he said.

keith blushed deeply felling him self get hared and harder with ever tuch he tiled his head back breathing deply and moning softly "ughh...guuu sebastian..." keith blushed deeper gust then the cook rang a bell saying "diner is served" keith hear the bell and the cook call out diner but keith did not wan't to go keith helled on to sebastian titly moaning softly moning"ughh umm...pleas...pleas don't ...stop pleas" his lips trembules his body shaking

Sebastian slid his hands down Keith's pants, "But dinner.. Won't we get introuble?" he questioned, as he started to slid his hand further down into Keith's pants, he kissed Keith's lips, "I don't want them to hate me.." Sebastian whispered as he slid his tongue into Keith's mouth..

keith kissed sebastian back then smiled "ture i don't want us to get intruble eather " he bite his lip softly "but i don't think it wood be a good idea to go down stares like this eather " he said blushing deeply  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:20 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
Sebastian looked up at Keith, he bite his lip when Keith stopped. He sat up on the bed, he grabbed Keith's hand as he listened to him speak. Sebastian pulled Keith onto his lip, not caring of the bulge still in his pants. He though blushed more. Wrapping his arms around Keith's laying back on the bed, pulling Keith down with him. "I'm glad I came back.. I would die if I saw you with someone else.. and do these things with someone else.." Sebastian said as he slowly slid his hand down Keith's legs.. "My life would be a void if someone took you away from me.. I'm so in love with you Keith.." he said, as he slid his hand further, he kissed Keith's ear softly, grinning.. "I'm glad you waited.. I'm glad you only want to do these things with me.. Oh Keith you make me feel so special.. So good.." he said.

keith blushed deeply felling him self get hared and harder with ever tuch he tiled his head back breathing deply and moning softly "ughh...guuu sebastian..." keith blushed deeper gust then the cook rang a bell saying "diner is served" keith hear the bell and the cook call out diner but keith did not wan't to go keith helled on to sebastian titly moaning softly moning"ughh umm...pleas...pleas don't ...stop pleas" his lips trembules his body shaking

Sebastian slid his hands down Keith's pants, "But dinner.. Won't we get introuble?" he questioned, as he started to slid his hand further down into Keith's pants, he kissed Keith's lips, "I don't want them to hate me.." Sebastian whispered as he slid his tongue into Keith's mouth..

keith kissed sebastian back then smiled "ture i don't want us to get intruble eather " he bite his lip softly "but i don't think it wood be a good idea to go down stares like this eather " he said blushing deeply

Sebastian smiled, "We can do this later tonight..." he said, biting his bottom lip. Looking down he saw his bulge had gone away, and then looked at Keith's bulge, he giggled. "so we're gonna be late either way?" he questioned blushing  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian smiled, "We can do this later tonight..." he said, biting his bottom lip. Looking down he saw his bulge had gone away, and then looked at Keith's bulge, he giggled. "so we're gonna be late either way?" he questioned blushing

keith blushed deep looking away "i guess so ...wail ill yell down and let them know will be down shortly "he wails to the balcany and shoutid to one of the maids "julia pleas tell my mother will be down shortly i want sebastian to look his beased "she smiled "yes young master"julia smiled and walked in to the dining room and told his parents what keith said mean wail keith walked back into the room and smiled "wail i bout us some time for know so lets get dresed for diner "keith tuck off his jacket and shirt and stued thare in his pants he picked out a suit and gave it to sebastian "put this on it will look stuning on you "keith then tuck off his pants and put on a clean pair of pants  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith blushed deep looking away "i guess so ...wail ill yell down and let them know will be down shortly "he wails to the balcany and shoutid to one of the maids "julia pleas tell my mother will be down shortly i want sebastian to look his beased "she smiled "yes young master"julia smiled and walked in to the dining room and told his parents what keith said mean wail keith walked back into the room and smiled "wail i bout us some time for know so lets get dresed for diner "keith tuck off his jacket and shirt and stued thare in his pants he picked out a suit and gave it to sebastian "put this on it will look stuning on you "keith then tuck off his pants and put on a clean pair of pants

Sebastian watched Keith undress, when Keith handed him the suit. Sebastian nodded as he started to unbotton his shirt, he tossed it to the floor, he slid off his pants.. Getting the suit on.. He looked at himself in the mirror. He chewed his bottom lip nervously, looking over at Keith..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian watched Keith undress, when Keith handed him the suit. Sebastian nodded as he started to unbotton his shirt, he tossed it to the floor, he slid off his pants.. Getting the suit on.. He looked at himself in the mirror. He chewed his bottom lip nervously, looking over at Keith..

keith smiled waching sebastian geting dressed as he put on his top and puting on his jacket "i was right ...it doues look stuning on you "keith said as he buttind up his shirt and jackit then walked over to sebastian and buttind up sebastians jacket and tiyed a tiy around his neack keith bulge fianly went down when they ware bouth all dressed up and smiled "wail know i think it's time to go eat" he heald out he hand "my princes"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:59 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith smiled waching sebastian geting dressed as he put on his top and puting on his jacket "i was right ...it doues look stuning on you "keith said as he buttind up his shirt and jackit then walked over to sebastian and buttind up sebastians jacket and tiyed a tiy around his neack keith bulge fianly went down when they ware bouth all dressed up and smiled "wail know i think it's time to go eat" he heald out he hand "my princes"

Sebastian blushed, he grabbed Keith's hand.. "I love you.." he said, squeezing Keith's hand gently, as they walked out of Keith's room..  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:43 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian blushed, he grabbed Keith's hand.. "I love you.." he said, squeezing Keith's hand gently, as they walked out of Keith's room..

keith smiled "i love you to" keith and sebastian walked down the stares and then when't in to the dining room hand in hand keiths fathers and mother smile turned to frounds for a second till they saw keith smiled the bigest smile he had smiled in years keith mother relized that and said " good evening son is this the young man you wear talking about?"
keith still smiling blushed lightly "yes mother this is sebastian "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:52 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith smiled "i love you to" keith and sebastian walked down the stares and then when't in to the dining room hand in hand keiths fathers and mother smile turned to frounds for a second till they saw keith smiled the bigest smile he had smiled in years keith mother relized that and said " good evening son is this the young man you wear talking about?"
keith still smiling blushed lightly "yes mother this is sebastian "

Sebastian smiled when Keith said he loved him, Sebastian held onto Keith's hand tightly more nervous. When they were near his parents, Sebastian smiled. When he noticed them frown he looked down at the floor.. Sebastian chewed his bottom lip, not liking the situation already...  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers