Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm
Sanimei

Seji chuckled "yes it was silly of me."Seji began to walk to the house as he got to the door it opened to show a beautifully lightened hallway "so do you want something to drink or want to walk in the back yard? oh or we could watch T.V or a movie."Seji turned and looked at him "if there is something you want just let me know and we can most likely get it for you"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito looked around in awe. He'd never been inside a mansion like this. Hell, he was lucky to have had the opportunity to visit the old temples in Egypt. "Wow." He said quietly. His attention was drawn back to Seji when he spoke. "Oh. Um... A walk sounds nice." He said.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm
Sanimei

Seji had smiled at Kaito the face he was making was wonderful."ok well the backyard is just this way."Seji took hold of Kaito's hand and pulled lightly leading him to the back when they came to the door Seji let Kaito's hand go and opened the doors.Out side there was a little pond,a pool,a mase,and a court for outdoor games,and also a lawn area"so where do you want to go if we go in the mase i know how to get to the middle and back.it has a fountan in it that you can sit next to.i sometimes go in there and listen to the nosie it makes its beautiful."Seji looked at Kaito "but its up to you what we sould do."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito was in awe when Seji led him out to the garden. The outside was beautiful. Much better than the barren land scape of the desert where he grew up. "It's gorgeous out here." He said. He couldn't help the smile that crossed his face as he pulled the hair band out of his hair, un-doing his long braid.
"The maze sounds nice actually." He said as he looked over at Seji again.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 pm
Sanimei

he nodded at Kaito then smiled "ok then lets go."seji stater to walk and entered the mase.he stopped a bit in so he could make sure that Kaito was there behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito walked slowly so he could look around. He was marveled by the beauty of the outside here. He enjoyed the sweet fragrance and the soft breeze that went through his long hair. He looked back to Seji and walked up to him. "It's really pretty out here." He said with a smile.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:03 pm
Sanimei

"your pretty..."Seji mumbled so hopefully Kaito wouldn't hear"thanks i had it made this way.it has beautiful flowers in the middle of the mase but the only thing is they like to open at night so its hard to ever see them."Seji smiled a bit"your hair is really long and its kinda cool how it blows in the wind."Seji chuckled softly "that must have sounded stupid."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito raised a confused eyebrow when Seji muttered something, though what he could not tell. But he quickly brushed it off when the other spoke again. "Night blooming flowers are always pretty though. I wouldn't mind seeing them one day." He said. At Seji's compliment about his hair, Kaito chuckled. "A bit of an odd statement. But thank you." He said and flicked a stray lock of it back over his shoulder.
He then placed his hands on his hips. "So where to?" He asked, wanting to see more of the beautiful garden.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm
Sanimei

"well we could finish and go all the way through the mase or we could go to the pond or any part of the house."Seji looked at him.for the first time he noced that Kaito was taller and looked stronger then Seji.He also noticed the yern to grab the mans hand and wander around not needing a place to go.Seji shook his head to clear away the thoughts  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito looked around in thought. He rather liked the idea of finishing the maze. "I'd like to see the rest of the maze if that's alright." He said after a bit of thought. He then tilted his head to the side when he noticed Seji shaking his head. "Something wrong?" He asked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm
Sanimei

"no nothing is wrong.just got to manythings going on in my head."Seji turned and began to walk deeper into the mase"we'er almost there."one more turn and they were at the center with the beautiful fountn"here we are."Seji sat down on the side of it and closed his eyes the wind picked up ruffleing his hair  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito remained standing, enjoying the breeze as it picked up, running through his long black hair. He took time to admire the beauty of the center of the maze. The sound of the running fountain was soft and calming. He sat down next to Seji, enjoying the few droplets of water that would splash him every now and then. "Gorgeous." He said quietly.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 am
Sanimei

Seji opened his eyes and looked at Kaito"it is the best out here."Seji looked around.it was like a fariy tale begining the way they had met,being saved taken home sitting outside as the sun set...he only wished the fairy tale could keep going but he knew one day it would all come to an end and it made him sad.his eyes started to water and he looked up hopping they would go away but it didn't a tear slipped out and rolled down his cheek  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito was enjoying the beautiful surroundings.He didn't think anything could dampen his care free mood. At least until he noticed Seji had shed a tear. Kaito hated to see people cry. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:27 pm
Sanimei

Seji wipped the tear away"its just nice to have someone around...i know all the people who call themselfs my friend only like me for my money.i just hope you don't like me for my money so i can have at least one true friend."Seji started to cry even more and he keep trying to wipe away the tears that spilled from his eyes.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff