Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 pm
Yuiji nodded and set the towel on a near by rack. He then set the night clothes on top of the sink for Katashi. He noticed Katashi'd dirty clothes and pointed to them. "Would you like me to try and wash those?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:56 pm
"Y-yes please..." He nods and as the other leaves he takes off the rest of his clothing and gets into the bath. It was warm and comfortable. "Much better then the cold water at the hospital." He giggled. Though he was away from his previous home, he still had thoughts about it.
As he finished washing and got out he changed into his night clothes again, walking out of the bathroom. "Where did I put my bunny?" He asked himself. Looking around the living room.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:05 pm
Yuiji came back upstairs from what looked like a basement, carrying a small basket of clean laundry. He pulled the door to the basement closed with his foot and then came in to the living room. He looked up and spotted Katashi, who seemed to be looking for something. He set the basket down on the coffee table then pulled out the bunny he'd brought with him. Yuiji had taken the time to clean it as well as the blanket, leaving both looking brighter and smelling much cleaner. "Looking for this?" He asked and held the rabbit out to him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 pm
He grabbed the rabbit and hugged it close. "Smells like...hm...cotton." He smiled and walked over to the couch, sitting down. "Thank you...for washing my clothes and such." Katashi looked around the room as the sun came through the window, lighting the living room. "Do you have to go protect people today?" He asked curiously.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:41 pm
Yuiji nodded and smiled. "You're welcome." He said and sat down on the floor with a bit of an exhausted sigh. The night had been tiring for him, but he'd done what he'd been assigned to do. He'd appreciate the day off. At Katashi's question, Yuiji looked over at him and shook his head. "No. Not today. There are others that will do the same thing today. I have the day off today." He said and ran his fingers through his hair.
Yuiji was tired, and it was rather apparent by his bloodshot eyes. But he doubted Katashi was the same way at the moment, so he'd do his best to stay awake.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm
Katashi looked out the window before directing his gaze to Yuiji, tilting his head trying to figure out why he looked like that. Katashi got up from the couch and walked over to the other male, sitting crisscross on the floor. Poking Yuiji with a light smile. "Are...you okay?" He asked unsure. "Is there anything...I can do...for you?" Katashi asked kindly, his head still tilted to the side, grasping the bunny in his hands still.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 pm
Yuiji looked over at Katashi when he felt the other male lightly poke him. He couldn't help but chuckle at the childish gesture. At the younger male's question. Yuiji nodded. "Yes. I'm fine. Just a little tired. But I'll be fine." He said with a kind smile.
At the second question, Yuiji looked up at the ceiling for a moment before shaking his head. "No. I can't think of anything. Why? Are you bored?" He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:45 am
He smiled and shook his head. "Oh no, not at all...I...was just trying to be nice and ask...if you there was any cleaning that needed to be done here..." He looked around and stood up, walking back over to the couch. "What is there to do around here?" Katashi looked around and scratched his head, picking up the stuffed bunny and hugging it tightly again. "I feel...hm...my stomach keeps making this noise...sounds like it's growling...I am hungry..." He sighed and laid back on the couch.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:09 pm
Yuiji shook his head. "No. Not that I can think of." He said. Yuiji was relatively good at keeping his house clean. He yawned a bit and ran his fingers through his hair. "Honestly, there isn't a whole lot to do here. It's a pretty boring neighborhood. But we can find something to do." He replied.
He couldn't help but chuckle at Katashi. "How about we go get breakfast then." He suggested.

{Sorry for the wait. I had a major writers block. sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:50 pm
(It's not problem~ Sorry I took so long)

Katashi stood, nodding happily at the other. "I would...love that very much." He placed the small stuffed animal on the couch. "Where are we to go for...breakfast?" He wasn't sure of the word for he had never had "breakfast" before. Berries and honey was all that had ever entered his stomach, but knowing of other foods other then just that was amazing to him.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 am
{It's alright.}

Yuiji smiled at the young man and stood up as well. He stretched his arms over his head and let out a tired groan. "Alright then. Breakfast it is." He said. At Katashi's question, Yuiji chuckled a little bit. "Just a small diner not far from here." He answered.
Yuiji the inner corner of his eye. "Would you like to walk there? Its not far from here." He said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:51 pm
Sanimei

User Image

Katashi's head tilted to the left as his gaze turned towards Yuiji. A slight nod was added in afterwards to indicate that was alright. "Y-Yes, that is fine." His hands came up to play with the buttons on his shirt, though his mind was still crowded with questions of the outside world. "May I ask what else is out there?" His voice before having a high pitched, child like tone, as now he had more of a manlier speech. He was adapting to the outside environment, and this could be seen in-defiantly. Now that his lungs was filling with fresh air, and his mind an overwhelming amount of knowledge, he was adjusting.

His hands clutched around the small rabbit. His actions were still so much of a child's it was hard to decipher if he was a man, or a boy, but things would have to play through. The more knowledge he required the more of a man he became. This was something Yuiji had to cope with for now, if not patient Katashi could stay child like forever.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers