Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cross My Heart (role-play between Kitty 5462 & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nearly an hour later, Nick started to wake up. He opened his eyes and yawned softly. "Soul... What time is it now?" he asked, not really wanting to get up, but doing so anyways. Nick stood and stretched, then sat back down, putting his arm over his eyes.

Sorry, I hat to go to the store with my mom. I'm having pasta tonight :'D

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:18 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "Around three I think" he looked at Nick moving the males arm away from his eyes "don't hide those pretty eyes from me." Soul smiled at him happily he hadn't been this happy in awhile, this was the first time he was able to be himself around anyone.
(Lucky D: and it's fine :3)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick nodded; he would need to got pick Shelby up in about an hour, two at the latest. So, he had some time to stay. "Alright," Nick said as he let his arm rest at his side again. He looked over at Soul, studying him for a moment. Suddenly, he started to wonder what made the dark haired, dark eyed male like him. Personally, Nick didn't find himself attractive at all, and he hadn't really shown Soul his personality, either. So what was it exactly? Curiously, he asked, "What is it that you like about me, exactly?"

I'd share some, but I don't think it would last in the mail ._.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:20 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul raised an brow "is it not obvious?" he brought his face close to Nicks. "You're not like everyone else, you're different and not to mention attractive." He smiled and ran his fingers through his dark hair, it was nice having someone around that didn't mind that he wasn't a normal male. Soul felt his heartbeat somewhat faster now when he was around Nick, wondering if he felt the same way.
(I don't think it would either ._. xD)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick was silent after Soul finished telling him his reasons for liking him. "But... But, I'm an outcast, a freak. Why would you like that about me?" he asked, not bothering to touch on the subject of his looks. Though he didn't want to admit it, he couldn't help but feel an immense happiness at the thought that Soul could possibly be serious about this.

It's the thought that counts though, right?

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "You ask too many questions sometimes" he grabbed Nick's face bringing to his own. "Because you're you" Soul pressed his lips against his softly, smiling as they kissed. Pulling away looking at him, "do you like me?" worried he didn't like him as much as he thought.
(Point)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick felt himself smile a little as Soul gave his reason. He also felt himself kiss the other male back, enjoying it. "I... I do, I think," he said, looking down at his lap. "And you seem really serious about this whole thing. I think... I think I'm starting to believe you." Nick smiled down at his lap, happy that he had finally found someone that may actually like him, even with him being a freak.

Yepp

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:52 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "I told you I'd get you to believe me" he smiled moving around letting Nick slide off his lap and into the chair. "You think you like me? Come on if you didn't you wouldn't kiss me back now would you?" Soul was on top of Nick smiling "you know I'm right" he kissed the male again.  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick nodded, saying, "Yeah, you did." He smiled down at the floor as Soul moved, then nodded as he spoke. He had a point; if Nick hadn't at least liked him a little bit, he wouldn't have kissed him back. Now, with Soul on top of him, he nodded. "Yes, you are," he said, then kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Soul's neck in the process.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:41 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul chuckled as they kissed he ran his hand under his shirt a little placing it at the small of the males back pulling him closer. He pulled away only for a moment looking at Nick his voice serious "I hope you know that you're mine now and no one else can have you."
(Sorry I got distracted by Naruto xD)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick smiled as they kissed, closing his eyes as well. When Soul pulled away, the male opened his eyes, feeling a bit disappointed. Frowning playfully, he said, "But that's no fun..." Smiling again, he kissed Soul and nodded, letting him know that he was serious. "I'm fine with that." Nick sighed happily as he looked up at Soul. "You know, I came here to help you study, and I end up with a makeout session instead," he murmured. "Not that I'm upset by this. Not at all." Nick leaned up and kissed Soul again, nibbling on his lip a bit, too.

It's fine, I've been distracted by Batman and Facebook x)

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:52 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "You livened up I like it," he kissed Nick back "ohh well it's not like i could pay attention to anything else but you anyway." Soul smiled still on top of Nick "I have a fun Idea why don't you and your little sister stay here tonight, you can sleep in my bed" he pressed his lips against the males biting his lower lip a little. "It's best not to say no to me dear"
(Batman, yes, yes, yes, you just became my new favorite person xD)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick considered this idea. It wasn't too bad, and in doing this, Shell could meet Soul, too. It sounded like a marvelous idea, but Nick was a bit nervous. "It sounds like a good idea," he said, nodding a little. "But, what about school tomorrow?" Pathetic excuse, Nick! Pathetic, he thought, scolding himself mentally. "Ah, I mean, are you planning to skip again?"

Awe, so many feels (': Come here and give me an internet hug, you!

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul shrugged "maybe depends on when I wake up" he smiled kissing Nick's forehead "lets go get your sister before I forget." The male got up and went to the door "hurry up Nick cause I have no idea where I'm going" he laughed a little as he walked out waiting for the male to follow.
( biggrin yay *hugs*)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick grinned and laughed softly. "I can tell already that you're going to be a fun person," he said as they stood. He followed Soul to the door, smoothing out his clothes and running a hand through his hair, trying to make it less obvious that he'd just had a make out session. "Alright. Is this place near that new cafe that opened up on Main Street just the other day?" Nick asked as they went out the door.

Internet hugs: the next best thing after real hugs c':

lil_candy_raver

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas