lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:55 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul was took by surprise when Shu hugged him from behind, he smiled "not at all." Turning around to look at the angel placing his lips on Shu's, soap suds running down from his hair into his face. "It took you long enough to liven up" the demon chuckled leaning back into the water rinsing the suds from his hair, as the water and suds ran down his bare chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image

Shu smiled when Soul said it was ok to shower together. That was nice of him. The angel blushed as he watched the suds run down the demon's body. He quickly turned away, grabbing the shampoo bottle and squeezing some in his hands. He scrubbed the shampoo into his short black hair as he looked down at the bathroom floor. Shu sighed as he continued to scrub.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:57 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul grabbed the angel and pulled him close pressing their bodies together "why are we blushing and sighing? Don't you like taking showers with me Shu?" he chuckled placing his lips against the males. "You taste so sweet, it should be a sin to kiss you" the black haired demon laughed at his words, everything was sin but personally he didn't care the angels lips were soft and tasted so sweet he couldn't get enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

Shu squealed and blushed a dark red when Soul pulled him closer, their naked bodies touched. Awkward moment. The angel smiled when the other male kissed him and said that kissing him was a sin. He chuckled and replied, " Maybe it is..... But don't I taste good?" he said seductively as he wrapped his arms around Soul's neck, kissing the demon's jaw line then his neck.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "Yes you do, you taste sweet" he smiled and pulled Shu's face to his kissing him deeply. The demon grinned chuckling "who knew an angel could be so seductive" he brought his lips to his just barely brushing them against the angels before pulling away. Soul got out of the shower "but aren't I the one the that's supposed to seduce you?" he picked up a pair of black jeans putting them on as he spoke, he threw on a white button up but didn't bother to button it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image

Shu giggled when Soul said he tasted good. " Thank you!" he said as he winked at the demon. The angel blushed as their lips touched, his body heat rising. He whined when Soul pulled away and walking out of the shower. Shu looked at the demon from the bathroom and pouted at him. " No fun.... You left me in here..." he said as he stuck his tongue out at Soul then went back into the shower, rinsing the shampoo out of his hair.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:22 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul laughed "I'm sure you'll be fine Shu" he laid down on the bed as he waited for the angel to get ready, running a hand through his wet hair. "So how does it feel knowing you're stuck here with me?" the demon thought for a moment trying to contain himself he wanted the angel again, that's why he removed himself from the shower Soul wanted Shu to work for it this time and deiced to play a game to see how long he could last this made him grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

Shu chuckled as he finished rinsing his hair, shutting off the water. He grabbed the nearest towel and started to dry his hair. The angel walked out of the bathroom, stark naked, and walked towards Soul. " I like it!!! I don't mean never going back. I like it here.... With you.." Shu said as he blushed at the last part but still smiling. He really like being with Soul. And the sex that followed.
The angel walked up to Soul and leaned into him, gently kissing him on the lips. He pulled away and chuckled.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:02 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul grabbed him by his neck pulling him close their chests touching , "don't pull away from me Shu I wasn't done kissing you." He placed his lips against the angels forcefully, slipping his tongue into Shu's mouth playing with his pulling away only to breath for a moment as desire field his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

Shu blushed as Soul pulled him back in. He moaned as he felt the demon's tongue brush against his. The pleasure and desire quickly filled Shu as he climbed on top of Soul, his bottom resting on the demon's waist. Shu tried to fight for control, slipping his tongue into Soul's mouth. Having to breathe, the young angel pulled away a couple of times but then continued back to the make out session.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash