Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von paused upon hearing the male state their secret aloud. Simon inside the depths of their link had gasped. It had been a while since he could talk to people about their secret and only one other besides the brothers had known about the newest effect on their link which was Von's master. Von grimaced not liking this new found news. The way he described it... Von knew that the whole was yet to be tossed into the open. “You are not as dumb as certain people.” Von muttered unsure if he enjoyed that fact.

“I will fall even with you in this place. The charm only works with you. I am also weak at this moment with poison and lacking blood. I wish not to take from the innocent nor do I wish to take from those whom can not defend themselves.” Von stated before walking along the found path.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien looked at Von shrugging "I sometimes think it is better to know something then to not know anything at all." He said. He could tell that both of them were surprised because he said it out loud and figured it out without anyone telling him. Damien usually sometimes tries to not pay attention to things but it never works. So he stopped trying.

Damien rolled his eyes "well I could easily find stuff for you to feed on. Or you can feed on me. The problem is that I don't know what I am so I don't know how it would affect you." He said. He kept walking with the other "I am very good at fighting. I have been fighting since the first day I remember." He said.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

"It is true for any fighter." He muttered low. "I will state again. I rather starve then to feed of another creature and take their life." He was a vampire but he didn't chose it. He would not feed off of anything seeing as it might kill them. Von ignored the voice inside about trusting Damien. "I don't care about how you fight and I also have been fighting since I was born."

Von ignored the male even as he followed. "How much do I have to pay to get you away from me. I am not your client therefore you can leave me be." Von growled before turning usinghis weapon having the blade rest right at the base of his neck ready to slice it off if he did not stop following him. There was another headrush making him light head and nearly passing out. "Now..." He muttered, "you will..." He cut off nearly falling then and there about to pass out.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:49 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien looked at Von "You need help right now and I can give that to you if you so desire. I can help you. I can get you to the spot you need to get blood in seconds. You wont get there in time if you keep going as you walk you need help with it just a bit. I don't really care if you don't like help but you need it now or you will faint probably. " He said. Even when the sword was put to his throat he wasn't scared. He didn't care if the other killed him he had to help.

Damien knew that the other didn't want help but he knew the other needed it. Damien would fallow the other no matter what the other cared because Damien cared about other peoples safety more than his own.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von gripped the males shoulder and pushed off to walk away. The vamp didn't wish to deal with anyone. The male limped off ignoring what damien told him. He'd rather faint but there were a few problems with that. His sire would find them and claim them and he didn't know what this guy would do while he was out.Von stumbled his body was getting weaker.

Von could feel it. THe woods claim on him. Simon didn't think about this apart apparently. He walked not really sure if he was going the right way anymore. His eyes fluttered before he found blood coming from his lips and mouth .
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien took of his glove and he rolled up his sleeve. He took a dagger around cut his arm. He knew he had to do this. Von would die if he didn't. Damien himself wasn't innocent. He knew he wasn't. He has killed before. He wasn't sure what he was and what he was suppose to do and someone twisted it and told him he was a demon once and told him he just had to keep killing and killing. Damien put his arm around the other and put his arm to the other's mouth "Just drink. You will die if you don't and do you want to faint in the forest. If you think I am innocent than your wrong. I have done bad things in my life time so just drink and we will talk later on what to do." He said. He knew if he didn't do this the other would die and that wouldn't be good.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von body nearly fell to the floor before he straighten and found himself in a decent head lock. He was about to flip Damien's body onto the floor. However he was tired and the alluring blood was making him lose his resolve. He snarled. "This is not about your innocence or mine..." He informed before his eyes dilated to the point where you could see into his brain.

Von lips trembled at this point as he still fought the urge. Blood had touched his lips. Von's tongue tasted it a second later and all was lost. Vons fang escaped and he bit down on the male's forearm. He wrapped his hand around the donors arm making sure it didn't move from him. Von let the blood flow in and felt so much...power. He nearly yanked Damien's arm from him.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:52 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien rolled his eyes as the other was to weak to do anything to him. Damien chuckled when the other said something about innocence "I haven't done this but I don't mind if I died. I am not scared of death." He said. He really wasn't afraid of dying.

The blood the other was taking had no effect on Damien at all. Damien was getting blood faster than it was being taken. Damien's body knows when blood is taken from it and it makes more just as fast or faster than it is taken.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von gripped the male's shoulder and flipped him across the woods with the new blood in him. It gave him memories chaotic ones that would have driven him insane if he wasn't used to other minds inside his own. Von gripped his head hearing and seeing so much. He tried blocking it from Simon's mind. He wasn't sure what would do

Von turned and started walking once more. He was thrilled about his body still rebelling against him because the woods. Von also wanted to get control over his mind however the blood running in him was actually forcing Damiens past on him. It was weird. Von wiped the blood from his mouth calmly as he walked away.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien didn't mind being flipped. He even let the other flip him. He knew that the other was good and that is what made him feel better. Damien saw he was holding his head and Damien knew that Von was being in his shoes and seeing his past by the way it looks.

Damien fallowed Von because he created the mess he had to make sure Von didn't do anything to bad. He hoped that Von didn't see the parts where he didn't know what he was and he killed so many because of that. He didn't want anyone to see that. Those memories were the ones that made him the most hard on himself. The ones that made him think that He was totally useless because he himself cant find what the hell he is and oh you are this and you have to do this since you are this. It also made him feel like he really needed to find the memories before he woke up.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von could see he was following him. Hearing so many screams in his mind, he wanted to rip a few things apart now. Now was that his own blood thirsty nature or his blood thirsty increased by Damien's blood. Von growled seeing faces then seeing them fall. He raised his hand seeing what he could do with his blade. This was another reason why he hated drinking blood. Gainning memories and feeling that sensation of those memories.

He glanced over his shoulder wondering if he understood why he dislike drinking now or if he understood what was really going on. "GO....away." He informed. He hated being forced. Von blade hit a tree branch for the hell of it.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien felt so bad that he caused this. He was thinking he was helping the other. He always knew he was bad luck in some way. He knew how to fix this two. Damien could do anything with the mind "I bet you don't trust me even though I know how to take the memories out of your head." He said. He knew how to do this because he practiced taking memories out of a lot of people's head.

Damien couldn't go away even though the other asked. This was his mess and He wanted to help fix it. He didn't know if the other wanted the memories out of his head.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

Von rolled his eyes. "I care not for your memories. I understand how hard it is to control yourself in certain moods and states. I know how it feels to kill people and hurt them. I've done it several times in the last few months of being a vampire. Your memories are...only until the vampire blood finish its needs of it. I will remember them however. I am fine with all of them just like I'ved been." He informed.

He wanted out of these woods before he froze. There was a plause. Slow like his kind. The feeling was familiar and dangerous. He tilted his head remembering the sensation from the time he was turned. The blood must had made him feel it as nothing was about.

I'm coming....

Von's blood hummed to him. Von really wanted to run at that moment. He looked at Damien curiously now.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien sighs. He nodded. He felt better. It isn't like he wanted him to know them. He just felt bad. Damien knew that a lot of people killed for reasons and stuff but his reasons were not really reasons they were just things he thought if he did he would remember and he would know he was that species.

Damien looked around unsure of why the other was looking at him curiously. Damien looked at his hands arms legs and everything trying to figure out why he was being looked curiously for. Damien have had a lot of people try to control him but after he figured out he is neither Vampire Nor Demon he wasn't letting anyone control him. That is what he thought the other meant. Too many people tried to control him and when he broke free of them all he turned away from them and started hunting them and stuff like that.

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 am

Kait Kimishi
User Image
Von Raen

He was trying to figure out if this male could help him against his master. The thought was tossed out immediately. He took a bit too long over him and turned back to the trees. He is coming soon. I must get back. If his crappy guards could get in here then I really am doomed. Von growled low to himself as he thought.

Von listened to his blood hearing for anymore warnings from his blood. As much as he would like for Simon to do whatever he wished for the pain he caused his reflection, his action had just caused them to give his maker a free shot at them. Von tried to start up some type of plan. Sadly this place did limit most of the guys bounty hunters and friends... "You knew this would happen..." He spoke more to simon than anything else.

"Where are those bodies you all just slaughtered. I need a charm if I'm to survive here." Von told to Damien. He would be dealing with Damien for a while. Something he wasn't too thrilled about.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff