Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 am
dubh-mac-tire

((no its fine. It does suit it better :33))

Luke laughed and shook his head. "Oh~ No. I never tease. Well I used to never tease. But with you.. I will take my time so that I can enjoy every piece of your body thoroughly." He caressed the mans chest before yawning. "Hm.. I suppose... Are you hungry Silas?" He asked as he sat up and looked down at him, biting his lip to keep his mind away from taking the man this soon. "We have to keep you healthy you know." He winked and chuckled. I will enjoy this man.. Silas... He is.. a rare jewel. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:35 pm
Taemins Lover

((So you've heard the song then? also sorry for replying so late, I have midterms this week so its just ugh ughughugh))

Silas was surprised at the change in topic but then felt very sheepish when his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten anything at ball so he was surprised that he was just realizing how hungry he was. "I guess I am" he said blushing. Luke continued to surprise him with his mood swings; but he just supposed that was how the man was.

"I would like something to eat if...that's alright?" he asked hesitantly.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((So you've heard the song then? also sorry for replying so late, I have midterms this week so its just ugh ughughugh))

Silas was surprised at the change in topic but then felt very sheepish when his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten anything at ball so he was surprised that he was just realizing how hungry he was. "I guess I am" he said blushing. Luke continued to surprise him with his mood swings; but he just supposed that was how the man was.

"I would like something to eat if...that's alright?" he asked hesitantly.

((nope XD lolz probably but i never pay attention to names xp and it's okay~))

Luke nodded and smiled at the man. "What would you like Silas? You can come look." He pulled Silas up and kissed him softly. He smiled and opened the fridge for the man. "Pick anything you want~" He chimed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm
Taemins Lover

((Then I shall link you song, though be warned its kinda uh...... not safe for work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmm7mbTRr-k&list=FLz7aLzz_TwYe6N9EC8D_dTQ ))

"I...don't know what do you suggest?" he asked, honestly any kind of food was fine with him. He just wanted to eat something that wasn't rich in taste. "You know you still haven't told me what you are, are you intending to keep that from me forever?" Silas asked. While he hadn't been claimed fully, he didn't think he would run from this man....well unless he tried to kill him. But the fact that Luke hadn't done anything to harm him made him at least somewhat trustworthy in his eyes.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((Then I shall link you song, though be warned its pretty uh...... not safe for work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmm7mbTRr-k&list=FLz7aLzz_TwYe6N9EC8D_dTQ ))

"I...don't know what do you suggest?" he asked, honestly any kind of food was fine with him. He just wanted to eat something that wasn't rich in taste. "You know you still haven't told me what you are, are you intending to keep that from me forever?" Silas asked. While he hadn't been claimed fully, he didn't think he would run from this man....well unless he tried to kill him. But the fact that Luke hadn't done anything to harm him made him at least somewhat trustworthy in his eyes.

((Yupp.. It fits it to a T XD))

"Hmm.." Luke looked into the fridge. "Well... How about a sandwich? Does that sound good? I don't feel like cooking something at this hour." He said as he began to pulled turkey meat out. He stopped and looked at Silas. "What I am... I don't know if I should tell you just yet... Maybe another day." He shrugged, smirking as he fixed a bare sandwich for the man. "If you want anything on it it's in there. I don't know what you like yet. "And I have some potato crips if you want that with it." He pulled out the bag from the cupboard.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 pm
Taemins Lover

"Hmm you really don't want me to find out do you?" he mused watching as the man dug around the cupboard. It was odd really just how unassuming Luke looked, with his calm demeanor right now he even looked harmless. Of Silas could tell that he was anything but; Luke it appeared was the type who could manipulate people quite easily; if tonight's events said anything. Of course it wasn't like Silas complaining about it. But still he was extremely curious just what was this man?  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:16 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"Hmm you really don't want me to find out do you?" he mused watching as the man dug around the cupboard. It was odd really just how unassuming Luke looked, with his calm demeanor right now he even looked harmless. Of Silas could tell that he was anything but; Luke it appeared was the type who could manipulate people quite easily; if tonight's events said anything. Of course it wasn't like Silas complaining about it. But still he was extremely curious just what was this man?

"Not just yet." He chuckled and backed Silas up against the counter. "But why would you want to know?" He asked softly, kissing kis neck. "I mean.. I'm very ordinary. Dont you think?" He smirked and wrapped his arms around Silas' waist. "Hey~ How about a kiss?" He puckered his lips slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:30 pm
Taemins Lover

"You think you can fool me with that mask of yours?" Silas whispered, "I may not know what you are but I can see through that facade of yours; you shouldn't try to fool someone who also wore a mask his whole life" he murmured, he knew he was probably pushing it and fell silent his face blank of any emotions as he stared at Luke. He knew the man was most likely dangerous so he didn't understand why he was trying to goad the man into doing something.

In fact while he had told Luke that he would become his a small part of him was starting to regret that decision; why? he wasn't sure but upon thinking back the words "deal with a devil" came to mind. But he couldn't let Luke know this, so he slipped back into his mask and waited to see how he would react to Silas's words.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:35 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"You think you can fool me with that mask of yours?" Silas whispered, "I may not know what you are but I can see through that facade of yours; you shouldn't try to fool someone who also wore a mask his whole life" he murmured, he knew he was probably pushing it and fell silent his face blank of any emotions as he stared at Luke. He knew the man was most likely dangerous so he didn't understand why he was trying to goad the man into doing something.

In fact while he had told Luke that he would become his a small part of him was starting to regret that decision; why? he wasn't sure but upon thinking back the words "deal with a devil" came to mind. But he couldn't let Luke know this, so he slipped back into his mask and waited to see how he would react to Silas's words.

Luke sighed and frowned. "No kiss? Sad." He kisse Silas softly, wanting the man to stop with his questions. "Why don't you eat? Maybe I'll tell you then." He stepped away and went to sit on his couch, crossing his legs with a sigh. "Silas~ Sweetheart~" He purred and patted the empty pot next to him, waiting for it to be filled before he spoke. "Now... Let's see... What I am..." He knew it was a mistake to tell the man so soon, especially before bedding the man. He looked at Silas. "I'm a demon." He let that soak in.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:46 pm
Taemins Lover

"A.....demon?" he whispered he of course knew about demons and what they usually fed off of. souls. But then did Luke just want him for his soul? but then he remembered the term he had used, consort. When Luke had said that Silas was his, he had most likely meant that Silas would become his for all eternity. He felt fear shoot up his spine; he had almost let himself be claimed by a demon. Unconsciously Silas started to back away from Luke; he had to get out. At that he broke into a run towards the bedroom. It wasn't the wisest thing he could have done since he most likely wouldn't be able to outrun Luke. But all he knew at that moment was that he had to get away.

However if Luke got a hold of him; he knew he wouldn't have a chance in hell of fighting back.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"A.....demon?" he whispered he of course knew about demons and what they usually fed off of. souls. But then did Luke just want him for his soul? but then he remembered the term he had used, consort. When Luke had said that Silas was his, he had most likely meant that Silas would become his for all eternity. He felt fear shoot up his spine; he had almost let himself be claimed by a demon. Unconsciously Silas started to back away from Luke; he had to get out. At that he broke into a run towards the bedroom. It wasn't the wisest thing he could have done since he most likely wouldn't be able to outrun Luke. But all he knew at that moment was that he had to get away.

However if Luke got a hold of him; he knew he wouldn't have a chance in hell of fighting back.

Luke sighed. "Silas... Really? Come on. You shouldn't act like this." He got up and walked to the bedroom, staying in the doorway. "Are you really that scared by me? I don't understand why. If I had wanted to eat you I would've.. But I'm offering you a life with me." He frowned and crossed his arms. "I hate when guys can't accept what I am. This is why I didn't want to tell you. I knew this would happen and I was right." He grimaced. He stepped into the room, going slowly. "Now Silas I know you like me. You came home with me and even wanted me."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 pm
Taemins Lover

"Stay away!" he barked, yes he had wanted the man but that was before he found out by being claimed by Luke he would essentially be chained to the man for all eternity or until the man decided to find another plaything; his back was against the wall of the bedroom Silas had no chance of escaping and even if he did he had a feeling that Luke would probably just try and hunt him down; he had read that demons were possessive beings. So what would happen now? would Luke's true nature finally come out now that Silas knew what he was?  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:07 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"Stay away!" he barked, yes he had wanted the man but that was before he found out by being claimed by Luke he would essentially be chained to the man for all eternity or until the man decided to find another plaything; his back was against the wall of the bedroom Silas had no chance of escaping and even if he did he had a feeling that Luke would probably just try and hunt him down; he had read that demons were possessive beings. So what would happen now? would Luke's true nature finally come out now that Silas knew what he was?

Luke sighed and walked out of the room. "It's too much trouble to try and talk to you now." He frowned and sat on the couch, sighing. He didn't want to hurt the male but he was starting to get pissed off. "Silas. I'll let you think long and hard in that corner of yours. And when you're ready to come to your senses then you can come out." He said, seething. He really hated this but if he hadn't told Silas the man would just keep up with acting like a child. He got up and took Silas' plate to the bedroom, setting it on the bed then sitting back on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:18 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas watched him go silently, he could tell that Luke was getting angry but Silas did not want to become the consort of a demon. However would trying to escape be worth whatever Luke might do to him? he got dressed quickly and silently, and stood in the room weighing his options, was his freedom worth the consequences? Silas shivered he didn't want to bring down Luke's wrath, but he wanted his freedom. If Luke hurt him then so be it; he would not let himself be claimed so easily now. With that in mind he made his way out of the bedroom as quietly as he could and started inching his way to the front door trying desperately not to alert himself to Luke's presence.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas watched him go silently, he could tell that Luke was getting angry but Silas did not want to become the consort of a demon. However would trying to escape be worth whatever Luke might do to him? he got dressed quickly and silently, and stood in the room weighing his options, was his freedom worth the consequences? Silas shivered he didn't want to bring down Luke's wrath, but he wanted his freedom. If Luke hurt him then so be it; he would not let himself be claimed so easily now. With that in mind he made his way out of the bedroom as quietly as he could and started inching his way to the front door trying desperately not to alert himself to Luke's presence.

Luke noticed Silas quietly moving around. He shook his head, trying to keep himself but Silas was testing him. He got up and made his way to the door, standing in front of it. "Silas... Now you know I can't let you leave. I've already staked my claim. If I let you go you'll get killed. And it won't be by me. Since I'm a newborn I'm being constantly watched. If I let you slip away I would get punished and you killed after being raped. I don't want that for you. So you might want to rethink your choices. Now I'm being very nice right now but you're pissing me off to no end." He started to growl as he looked up at Silas. He didn't want to scare the man but he needed to do something.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff