Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:06 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed and he stayed turned until his blush disappeared. He put the movie in and started up the movie. Markus went to sit down next to the other. Markus wanted to lean against the other's shoulder. Markus wouldn't do it though. Markus put the popcorn on his lap as he watched the movie.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:13 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Calmly Brian took a small breath and pulled one of the blankets down and placed it around the male's shoulders and then pulled his hands back. "Just in case you get cold and all"he said calmly and wrapped his arms around his knee again as he watched the movie and took a small bite of an apple slice.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed a bit and nodded. He wrapped it around himself more. He sighs and breaths deeply. He starts eating the popcorn and Reese's pieces slowly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Taking a small breath he continued to eat the apple as he looked over at the male seeing that he was breathing deeply. "Are you alright Markus? Your breathing seems a little deep and I wonder what is the matter"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed and looked down at the popcorn "I am fine I was just getting ready for the movie. There is action and killing in this movie. I like the movie but I don't want to see dead people" He kinda lied. He didn't know what else to say

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding he took the pop and handed it to the male as he took a small breath. "Your drink"he said and the took a slice of the apple and began to eat it again.Biting his bottom lip he fixed his shirt again as he crossed his arms across his chest again.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus took his drink and put both his drink and popcorn on the floor in front of them. He sat crossed his legs as he was watching the movie. Through out the movie Markus leaned his head on the other's shoulder.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Every time the male did lean his head on his shoulder he would look over at him and blush and then quickly look away. He didn't understand why he was so comfortable with the male or yet alone not keep him in the bedroom looked away. Biting his bottom lip he moved his arm almost like he was going to wrap it around the other's waist but stopped himself and bite his lip more.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus fell asleep and cuddled against the other. He seen the movie a lot so he knew what was going to happen and sometimes he falls asleep because he knows what is going to happen. Markus also felt comfortable with the other somehow. He wouldn't tell the other that Markus didn't feel that much alone anymore. He felt relaxed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Seeing that he fell asleep again he shock his head softly and then looked at the other calmly before leaning down and kissing his head. Sighing he pulled away and layed the other down on the pillows and pulled the blanket over him more rubbing his back softly letting him rest. "Yes this is going to be much harder then I thought"he said quietly to himself.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus felt alone when he woke up. He didn't want that. It hurt the loneliness. He hated being alone. It hit him so hard. Markus breathed deeply trying to calm down and not feel the loneliness anymore. Markus puts his mask on that he has when he wakes up alone again. He always wondering why he was always alone. He thinks maybe it was his personality. He stopped caring for a bit that people never cared about him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Walking back into the room after useing the bathroom he saw that the male was worried and some what hurt as he sat down next to him. "hey are you okay Markus? I just went to the bathroom I was going to come right back and take you upstairs to bed so you can get some rest. Now if you want to we can watch another movie or I can take you upstairs so you can get some rest"he said gently rubbing the other's check gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus relaxed and smiles at the other "I just don't want to be alone" He whispered. He hated being alone. He hated the loneliness. He still hasn't cried since he was 6. He gave up on crying. Even though he was small he still held his tears and it wasn't his fault that he felt lonely at the age of 6 no one cared.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian blinked softly and rubbed his check gently and then pulled his hand back. "Sorry if me leaving you alone for a little bit scared you, but I won't leave unless you really need me too. Now you want to watch another movie or you just want to watch some tv"he asked calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed when the other rubbed Marcus's cheek. "I don't like being alone. Thank you. Lets watch another movie. Stay here with me and watch a movie with me. You should pick this time since I picked last time." Markus said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces