Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Kidnapper!! Demon!! Why Me? Hell seriously Hell.[bxb Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron nodded He would like to have a different way to travel. It would help him but he is glad cause it also reminded him that this is not a dream. He nodded at the other when he helped him up and steadied him. "Yea this isn't for me teleporting. Its quite dizzying." He said.

Aaron stepped away from him when he regained his composure. He looked around and took a better look "Wow nice place so airy here. Well I am glad. I think I should hide my wings It would look weird if I had wings that moved." He said. He closed his eyes concentrating on making his wings disappear. His white wings disappear. He was sad he had to make his wings disappear but he knew people would think it weird.

Sanimei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale nodded. "It is quite dizzying at first. Takes a few trips to get used to it." He said. "But it takes even longer to get used to when you're the one transporting others. I haven't figured out why yet, but i does. We can skip that lesson." He added.
While Aaron looked around, Gale continued to inspect the city ahead of them with his mind's eye. "I wouldn't be so sure on those weird looks. People in this city are strange from the looks of it." He said, then stood up.
the demon made a motion towards the city with his hand. "Shall we?" He asked.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron glared at him. He hated the dizziness he has had it 2 today and he didn't think he wanted to be dizzy any more today. "Fine we will teleport tell I get used to after pulling this prank." He said.

Aaron shock his head. He knew that if he kept his wings out he would have to keep them still "I would still look weird with things that move and they look like wings. So they are staying gone tell we get the paint and get out" He said. He walked next to the demon. He was excited to finally see a human city. He wondered what it would look like.

Sanimei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale smirked at that. "Determination. I like it." He said as he placed his hands on his hips. The demon began to brush a stray lock of hair back behind his ear, but decided against it. His were slightly pointed at the tips, so it would look odd to have the exposed.
Gale turned back to the angel. "Very well then. Let us depart." He said, then led the way down towards the city. Up close, the city was even bigger and far more confusing. Lights seemed to decorate every building on the street. People seemed to litter the inside of hotels in front of strange looking machines. "Astonishing." He said as he looked around the city.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron rolled his eyes "Well I don't want to get dizzy anymore so if I do the teleport thing after the prank then when I teleport with you I wont get dizzy." He said. His reasoning skills. It was one of those duh things.

Aaron nodded and walked next to the other. When they finally walked into the city. Everything was so big and light. Wow so much neon lights around. Aaron was like wow. He didn't think it would be this colorful but he was wrong. He noticed all the weird machines and everything "Amazing. I think we should get the paint before people notice we are gone."

Sanimei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale laughed at that. "Hopefully. I only say a few times because it took that little amount of time for my comrades. But everyone is different, so I can't say if it will take more time for you to adjust or not." He said.
Gale almost didn't hear Aaron speak as he was so enthralled with the city. He'd never seen anything so brightly lit in his life. Even heaven wasn't this bright when they'd gone to get Aaron. Though the angel realm was probably just as bright in the daylight.
The demon snapped out of his daze a few moments later then nodded. "Uh... Right. That sounds like a plan. I'm not sure if we're allowed to be up here anyways. So lets make this quick." He said, then looked around again. "Perhaps we should ask someone. I have no idea where anything is in this place." He said.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron shrugged "Well I will try anyways. I will try." He said. He will keep doing it until he doesn't get dizzy and then he will stop because then he would feel better.

Aaron nodded "Yes we should ask someone because both of us don't know anything around here." He said. He just hoped people were nice here and would tell them where a painting store is. He was so amazed by the light. It sometimes looks like this in heaven if it is light out but never when it is dark out like this.

Sanimei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:09 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale nodded and continued down the city's crowded street. He made sure not to walk to fast so Aaron could keep up with him. They wandered around for a while since Gale was looking for someone that didn't smell like, what he assumed was, alcohol. He finally found a girl who pointed them towards a home improvement store, which was surprisingly still open. As they approached, Gale looked over his shoulder. "Are we to simply walk out of this place with it? Or shall I resort to my old pick pocketing techniques?" He asked. The last time he'd been up on the human world was at least a hundred years ago, but he knew they had to still pay for what they needed.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 am
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron fallowed beside Gale easily. He heard some people look at them and say something Aaron didn't understand 'Are they a gay couple.' Is what he heard the 2 girls talking about while looking at them. Aaron didn't understand. Gay meant happy and how are they a happy couple because men cant date each other or that is what Aaron thinks.

When they got to the girl that pointed them to the store. Aaron shrugged. He smirked. He liked causing trouble but he is suppose to be an angel. "I think you should resort to your old pick pocketing skills. I will be the distraction and Make sure we run afterword." He said. He was kinda excited to do this.

Sanimei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:37 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale paid no mind to the strange looks and conversations around him and Aaron. Though he was rather surprised two girls wondered if they were a gay couple. In hell, the term was usually used in a derogatory manner. He rolled his eyes and shook his head at the two girls. 'Humans.' He thought bitterly.
Once they'd settled on a method of procuring what they would need, Gale was about to head off. He stopped only because of Aaron's offer to help. "You sure about that? You might get in trouble for helping me if you ever go back to heaven." He pointed out.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron shrugged "I can just tell them that you forced me to do it and then they would get more mad at you for thinking that you forced me to do this" He said. He always had stories that makes him innocent and the other not so innocent. Aaron always liked doing the stories thinking he is innocent.

Sanimei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:07 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow at that. He then shrugged. "Why not. Your kind already hates my kind anyways. Lets give 'em one more reason to hate us." He said with a grin. Gale always enjoyed a good lie. Because usually they spread around and became twisted and warped from the original lie. And he always thought it was interesting to hear the different variations.
"Exactly how do you plan to cause a distraction?" Gale asked.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron smirked. He loved causing the stories. He loved how it changed when it went to person to person. It always was fun to even listen to what they said and compare it to the original. Aaron was glad he had a demon friend to show his evil ugly side.

Aaron smirked evilly. "Magic. You shall watch and see my Magic" He said. He started drawing with light. The light became a human. Aaron smiles as it looked way realistic and totally looked human. He whispered his orders to the light that looked human light. Aaron ran into the store yelling "HELP ME PLEASE THAT PERSON IS CHASING ME. PLEASE HIDE ME" He said. He was excited for all of this to take place so he pretended to look scared to death as the human light thing was pretending to look for Aaron.

Sanimei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:39 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale folded his arms over his chest as he watched Aaron work his magic. He blinked in surprise as the light became a very realistic looking human. "Wow. I'm impressed." He said with a nod of approval.
When Aaron ran in to the store, Gale couldn't help but laugh to himself. 'Such a wonderful actor.' He thought. He then snuck in to the store, making sure to keep his mind's eye open so that he could see everything around him. He chose a few people that stood dumbstruck at the scene Aaron was causing, and easily picked their pockets without them noticing. The last two were a bit harder since they were rather frantically trying to help Aaron. He picked one as he dashed off to call the police, and the last one when he went to help Aaron hide.
The demon then used a small invisibility charm to make sure no one saw him or the stolen wallets. Gale then walked up to Aaron and told him to meet him at the back of the store.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron was having fun fooling people to think he needed help. He liked the looks on their faces. It was interesting on what they said to him as they tried to calm him down. He was faking everything but no one seemed to notice that everything was faked.

When Gale told him to meet him at the back of the store he pretended to start calming down as the other people around him kept saying its okay he cant come in here with a metal object. "I think I feel better now" He said to them. He looked around "I need to use the bathroom where is that in this place." He said. They pointed it to him and he pretended to walk there but went to the back of the store. "That was good right" He asked..

Sanimei

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces