Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jackal woke up after a few minutes, when it was dark out. With enough rest that he gained he could just about do whatever he felt like that night. Leaving the garage, he went outside and stretched. He pinched his shirt and lifted it up to his nose. He cringed at the smell, then took it off."I need to wash.." He told himself aloud, with a sigh. Then he went and got his backpack and crawled up the side of the house to the window and went inside. He put his clothes in the washer, then went to the bathroom for a shower.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb finished with the last of what he needed to do then looked out the window and noticed it was dark out already sighing he gathered his things and headed home. He walked in the door and instantly froze and looked up. He heard water running he blinked. His folks weren't home so who...the Vampire.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:03 pm
Elementis_Dragon

As Jackal was in the shower, the constantly had to keep his long drenched hair out of his face. After a little while he, started washing it and his face. Jackal sighed with relief and got out of the shower. Feeling that he has gotten clean, he got out of the bathroom. Not noticing that Caleb was home now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb stayed in his kitchen to make himself something to eat for dinner. He heard the shower stopping and glanced up a little bit then looked back down again.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:38 pm
Elementis_Dragon

After a moment or so he went to get another towel for his hair. Then went to get his clothes from the dryer. Drying his hair with the towel, he checked the dryer and remembered that he left them in the washer. With a frustrated growl he put the wet clothes in the dryer and started it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm
Godly Alpha

Hearing him in the laundry room Caleb sighed in frustration the Vampire wasn't even supposed to be in the house did he even know he was home now. He headed that way and stood in the doorway but stopped and froze. The vampire only had a towel on he blinked. "Wh...what are you doing?!" he said suddenly looking away. "Put some clothes on."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Elementis_Dragon"

Jackal turned halfway to look back at Caleb. He then looked at the washer and dryer."Hey I would if they weren't wet. I would forget to put these in before I took a shower." He sat down in front of it and continued to manually dry with black hair that was hardly sticking to his head now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:40 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb kept looking away he shook his head and sighed. "Hey come here." he said as he headed up towards his room.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:46 am
Elementis_Dragon

After sitting on the floor for a few moments, he followed Caleb into the bedroom. He wondered how dark it was out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:06 am
Godly Alpha

Once inside his room Caleb walkes to his closet and looked for some clothes then he looked back towsrds the vampire and threw him the clothes. "here" he said "you can wear these tell your clothes dry"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jackal caught the clothing that was tossed to him. He then gave Caleb a smile, showing his sharp fangs that were visible when he spoke. "Thanks for the clothes Caleb, I'll be sure to return them. Oh, nearly forgot. My name is Jackal, feel free to call me Jack though." then he turned, and went back to the bathroom to change.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:06 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb blinked and took a step back at the sight of his fangs he watched him go to the bathroom then he looked away and sighed and rubbed his head. "Geeze I've suddenly got a room mate and it's a Vampire."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:50 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Well think about it this way." Jackal said when he walked out of the bathroom with some clothes on."You'll no longer have a rodent problem or whatever. I'm much like a guard dog, minus the being a dog, the collar and being able to be in the sunlight. Plus I don't take no for an answer." He told him, then went back down stairs to go outside. He climbed up the side of the drainage pipe to the roof and sat there to look over everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb grumbled a little bit as he left the room he sighed and went ahead to take a shower himself he hadn't had one for at least two day's.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers