Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:29 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Well then there are a lot of different colors here but there are more on Earth. So question is would you like to go there one day and just see everything around there?"he asked as he stood up straight and turned to look at the prince. He smiled softly and bowed a bit before holding his hand out for the other to take.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL listened to what he said. He was excited and happy that the other even mentioned it. CL smiled at Lucifer "YOu are not as bad as they say. People say your very mean and stuff I just never thought I would actually see you." He said. He thought about going to earth and seeing earth. "Well earth sounds like a cool place and would be cool to look at what earth looks like" He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:35 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer laughed a bit as he shock his head gently as he blinked a bit and began to walk as he hummed to himself a bit as he wondered how to word this. "Well most people do say that but that is because of the legends really but they never really try to get me and well the only ones who do are the ones that want to kill me"he said calmly.

Smiling he walked up to the doors of the council meeting and looked at him softly. "Ready?"he asked gently tilting his head as he blinked.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled. The sound of the other humming helped him a lot. He felt calmer with the other humming. He wanted to sing but he hasn't sang since he was little and he never felt like it. He wished he didn't feel like it at the moment he didn't want to sing.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Blinking softly he looked at the other and tilted his head gently as he took a deep breath. "CL if anytime you feel like the others are giving you a problem or anything then let me know and you can leave to get some fresh air. Now lets go and let you hear what they have to say"he said calmly.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shrugged and nodded "Lets go into the room" He said as he walked into the room. He didn't know where he was suppose to sit. He saw other demons in the room talking to eachother waiting for something to happen. CL looked around the room. It was dark colored and nice to just be in the room. It had lots of dark colors that go well with one another.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:25 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"You can sit in the empty chair next to me on the right side CL"he said gently. Calmly he pulled away and made his way to the chair at the head of the table as he sat down and looked over his shoulder gently watching the angel. He smiled gently as he took a deep breath and placed a happy memory into the necklace and let it go to CL hoping that it would enough to calm him down.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL saw the memory and smiled a bit calmer. He sat on Lucifer's right and looked around him "Its a nice room" He said He didn't focus on the other demons just looked at designs in the room. He still noticed all the demons talking about weird stuff.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:02 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Taking a deep breath he calmly looked at the other demons and tilted his head a bit. "Alright quiet down all of you right now, you all wanted Candido to be here for this meeting and now that he is you are all actually talking about other random things so quiet down and take your concerns one at a time and tell them to the prince but only one at a time so he could think"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL noticed that all the demon's quieted down instantly. He was glad that everyone was quiet. It was better he could think if someone asked a question now. CL was worried about what they would ask. It freaked him out a bit.

The first question came put and it was 'Is everyone in heaven pure and nice and not snobby' Someone asked. CL chuckled and shock his head no "I might be the only one that is nice and kind" He said. He was going to wait for the second question someone would ask.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:09 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer sat still and leaned back as he took a small breath and crossed his arms a bit as he tilted his head a bit. Smirking at the first question he shock his head and then closed his eyes gently as he took a small breath and continued to listen to them ask questions holding his arms across his chest gently.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Questions just fired at him after that. The demons were so excited to have them answered that they really wanted answered. CL couldn't even hear any of the questions. He just sat their dumbified. He couldn't answer any of them because he couldn't hear them.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:15 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Opening his eyes he took a small breath as he shifted a bit to only have the demon's stop talking and even moving. "All of you were supposed to talk one by one and let him answer but now you all just shot questions at him and confused him, for that this council is dismissed and leave your questions on the piece of paper at the front door. Now leave all you except the prince"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL relaxed and smiled. He closed his eyes at the silence and smiled. He felt much better now that he wasn't being fired by questions. CL looked at Lucifer "Thank you" He said. He kept in his seat because Lucifer said he couldn't leave.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:08 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"I am sorry about what they have done to you, I thought they would understand it when I said one question at a time really. But now is there any questions that you have for me or would you like to continue to explore my land and then get some rest. I will take you to Earth tomorrow"he said

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff