14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12

Chris sighed turned to ask Ana to lunch when it was time but he was already gone. Chris frowned but was swarmed by the others. He ate with them, though he wasn't having as much fun. Maybe... he saw the magazines.... And now he's scared to be around me.... He bit his lip.

Ana hated not being around Chris but could not bare to bring himself closer to him "he smells so nice...I've never been so attracted to anyone before..." For the rest of the school day the boy kept quiet and hid his face, he was scared, he didn't want to harm Chris. School ended and students asked Chris if he wanted to join any clubs, Ana felt less worried that Chris would be lonely, the boy went to the outskirts of the woods and sat on the soft grass. Tears ran down his cheeks.

Chris was overwhelmed with people. All he wanted was to be with Ana instead. He bit his lip and looked around with a frown. "Mgh.. This is bad... I don't understand why he's this way now..." He mumbled as he got up and left school. He drove home, feeling depressed now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12

Chris sighed turned to ask Ana to lunch when it was time but he was already gone. Chris frowned but was swarmed by the others. He ate with them, though he wasn't having as much fun. Maybe... he saw the magazines.... And now he's scared to be around me.... He bit his lip.

Ana hated not being around Chris but could not bare to bring himself closer to him "he smells so nice...I've never been so attracted to anyone before..." For the rest of the school day the boy kept quiet and hid his face, he was scared, he didn't want to harm Chris. School ended and students asked Chris if he wanted to join any clubs, Ana felt less worried that Chris would be lonely, the boy went to the outskirts of the woods and sat on the soft grass. Tears ran down his cheeks.

Chris was overwhelmed with people. All he wanted was to be with Ana instead. He bit his lip and looked around with a frown. "Mgh.. This is bad... I don't understand why he's this way now..." He mumbled as he got up and left school. He drove home, feeling depressed now.

Ana sat on the grass for a while, he wanted to be closer to Chris but he didn't know how "maybe...just maybe....I should tell him what I am...I want to know him more...he so nice...his eyes are so....I don't care if he's gay I really....I...I..." The boy blushed as he stood up, he trembled. Chris house was not that far so he walked it. When he came to Chris front door Ana knocked softly the said gently "um Chris....are you home...I wanted to talk to you about something..."  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12

Ana sat on the grass for a while, he wanted to be closer to Chris but he didn't know how "maybe...just maybe....I should tell him what I am...I want to know him more...he so nice...his eyes are so....I don't care if he's gay I really....I...I..." The boy blushed as he stood up, he trembled. Chris house was not that far so he walked it. When he came to Chris front door Ana knocked softly the said gently "um Chris....are you home...I wanted to talk to you about something..."

Chris heard the knock and got up, answering the door to see Ana. He smiled warmly and opened the door wider. "Come in... If you want that is.." He added. He watched ana. "Are you okay Ana?" He asked softly with a frown.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana restrained himself from doing anything dumb or idiotic, he smiled warmly as he said "no...no I'm alright....I just...haven't been feeling well...." The boy clenched his chest as he felt something beating, it was foreign to him. He realized it was a heart beat, his heart was working. The boy looked up to Chris as he said gently "I wanted to tell you something...I want to make sure you'll be willing to stay by my side....I haven't been truthful about who I am...what I am. My life's change because of you Chris but, I don't want to he jeoprodize your life...how far would you go...to be my companion Chris..." The boy said as he began to tear up.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana restrained himself from doing anything dumb or idiotic, he smiled warmly as he said "no...no I'm alright....I just...haven't been feeling well...." The boy clenched his chest as he felt something beating, it was foreign to him. He realized it was a heart beat, his heart was working. The boy looked up to Chris as he said gently "I wanted to tell you something...I want to make sure you'll be willing to stay by my side....I haven't been truthful about who I am...what I am. My life's change because of you Chris but, I don't want to he jeoprodize your life...how far would you go...to be my companion Chris..." The boy said as he began to tear up.

Chris was worried about Ana. He let him sit down to get comfortable and sat with him. As Ana spoke Chris didn't understand. "Companion? I... I guess.. I would love to be your anything." He smiled and held Ana's free hand. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? If I've upset you I'm sorry..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 am
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris was worried about Ana. He let him sit down to get comfortable and sat with him. As Ana spoke Chris didn't understand. "Companion? I... I guess.. I would love to be your anything." He smiled and held Ana's free hand. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? If I've upset you I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

Ana was worried as his heart continued beating, but he could longer keep hiding from Chris "I need to tell you....I'm not human. I'm a vampire, but I'm not one of those stereotype ones. I drink animals blood just to survive, I've never tasted human before but....every time I'm by you my heart which I never hear starts beating, I'm always thinking of you...you must think I'm a weirdo!" The boy said as he let go of Chris arm, his right eye was red and his fangs were ticking out as his face was blushing. Ana couldn't look at Chris anymore as he was ashamed.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:16 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana was worried as his heart continued beating, but he could longer keep hiding from Chris "I need to tell you....I'm not human. I'm a vampire, but I'm not one of those stereotype ones. I drink animals blood just to survive, I've never tasted human before but....every time I'm by you my heart which I never hear starts beating, I'm always thinking of you...you must think I'm a weirdo!" The boy said as he let go of Chris arm, his right eye was red and his fangs were ticking out as his face was blushing. Ana couldn't look at Chris anymore as he was ashamed.

Chris was taken back by what Ana was saying. He frowned and shook his head. "Are you making fun of me?" He asked as he stood. He watched Ana and noticed the change in his eye color and stepped back. "You're.... You're really?" He asked. He couldn't process this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:26 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris was taken back by what Ana was saying. He frowned and shook his head. "Are you making fun of me?" He asked as he stood. He watched Ana and noticed the change in his eye color and stepped back. "You're.... You're really?" He asked. He couldn't process this.

Ana nodded as he was to shy to look Chris in the eye "This town...despises vampires or anything that has to do with mythical creatures....red eyes...they are so rare to come by...but the people seem to have accepted you for you mean no harm at all...no I'm not making fun of you...as a matter of fact I care about you! I care so much I can't even talk to you because I'm afraid I might hurt you....please...for your own good....don't interact with me anymore....I'll only bring you misery." The boy showed no signs of wanting to harm Chris, as a matter of fact he wanted to embrace him, to love him but, he just couldn't. He stepped away from Chris and went close to the door as he grabbed the doorknob "I'm sorry....so sorry" the boys fangs appeared as he was crying so close to wanting to leave.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:27 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana nodded as he was to shy to look Chris in the eye "This town...despises vampires or anything that has to do with mythical creatures....red eyes...they are so rare to come by...but the people seem to have accepted you for you mean no harm at all...no I'm not making fun of you...as a matter of fact I care about you! I care so much I can't even talk to you because I'm afraid I might hurt you....please...for your own good....don't interact with me anymore....I'll only bring you misery." The boy showed no signs of wanting to harm Chris, as a matter of fact he wanted to embrace him, to love him but, he just couldn't. He stepped away from Chris and went close to the door as he grabbed the doorknob "I'm sorry....so sorry" the boys fangs appeared as he was crying so close to wanting to leave.

Chris looked at Ana and shook his head. "No.. Ana.." He mumbled softly. He slowly stepped with him, not wanting to let him go. "Don't leave. It's okay... I don't care..." He held his wrist as he stared at the boy. "Why are you scared? I don't care.... I know you won't hurt me..." He said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:53 am
Taemins Lover

Ana became red with embarrassment, Chris seemed real determined to be with the boy no matter what. Ana then said softly "so your not...scared...I...I li-...no I love you Chris but...I'm already a hundred years old, my heart which never works starts beating whenever I'm around you...I want to kiss and hug you but...I also want to drink your blood...I'm a monster" the boy said as his fangs disappeared but eyes stayed red, tears ran down his cheeks.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:38 am
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana became red with embarrassment, Chris seemed real determined to be with the boy no matter what. Ana then said softly "so your not...scared...I...I li-...no I love you Chris but...I'm already a hundred years old, my heart which never works starts beating whenever I'm around you...I want to kiss and hug you but...I also want to drink your blood...I'm a monster" the boy said as his fangs disappeared but eyes stayed red, tears ran down his cheeks.

Chris shook his head. "So? I'm a bit scared but only because you'll leave me... I don't mind all of that... If you want to drink just drink enough. Don't kill me or anything..." He laughed. "I'm sorry I tempt you..." He kissed his cheeks. "Please don't cry...." He whispered and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:46 am
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris shook his head. "So? I'm a bit scared but only because you'll leave me... I don't mind all of that... If you want to drink just drink enough. Don't kill me or anything..." He laughed. "I'm sorry I tempt you..." He kissed his cheeks. "Please don't cry...." He whispered and sighed.

Ana stared at Chris but then smiled warmly "okay...but just enough" the boy the grabbed Chris hand and pricked his finger. He the sucked a small amount of blood before he licked the wound clean and it healed. Ana blushed as he said softly "thank you...your very sweet....literally..." The boy giggled as he came closer to Chris and kissed him softly on the lips.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana stared at Chris but then smiled warmly "okay...but just enough" the boy the grabbed Chris hand and pricked his finger. He the sucked a small amount of blood before he licked the wound clean and it healed. Ana blushed as he said softly "thank you...your very sweet....literally..." The boy giggled as he came closer to Chris and kissed him softly on the lips.

Chris blushed. It was only a little painful. It mainly felt strange to him. "Ana..." He said as the small p***k healed quickly. Chris turned his attention to Ana, smiling softly. "No problem." His eyes widened as he was kissed. He gently returned the kiss and hugged him. "You like me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 am
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris blushed. It was only a little painful. It mainly felt strange to him. "Ana..." He said as the small p***k healed quickly. Chris turned his attention to Ana, smiling softly. "No problem." His eyes widened as he was kissed. He gently returned the kiss and hugged him. "You like me?"

Ana hid his face and buried it in Chris's chest, he felt the warm and gentle beat of the boys heart. To him a heartbeat was something extraordinary, Anas heart only worked when he was excited or near someone he truly cared for "yeah I like you Dummy...i've never actually felt this attached to someone before...I always read about romances and people but...for a hundred years I have never felt my heart beat before...its funny because I get real happy when i'm around you." the boy said as he gave a sweet smile before giving Chris another kiss.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 am
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana hid his face and buried it in Chris's chest, he felt the warm and gentle beat of the boys heart. To him a heartbeat was something extraordinary, Anas heart only worked when he was excited or near someone he truly cared for "yeah I like you Dummy...i've never actually felt this attached to someone before...I always read about romances and people but...for a hundred years I have never felt my heart beat before...its funny because I get real happy when i'm around you." the boy said as he gave a sweet smile before giving Chris another kiss.

Chris blushed and nodded. "I like you too though... I'm veruy happy with you even though we just met..." He held his hand and kissed him softly. "I never thought I would find someone..." He laughed and hugged him/  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff