Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
~My cute pet~ (Moroi Kioku and Kariey123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:07 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked and lightly kicked his legs, looking up at Coal with a pout. "But I'm comfortable..." he whined, wiggling a little and clung into Coal, nuzzling him happily. "And you need to consider putting me down, first."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:29 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal smiles and takes a seat at the table,still holding cryil and picks up a fork."how about I feed you?" He says as he picks up a fork with omelet on it and offers it to the boy. He doesn't mind feeding him,it's kind of fun and entertaining.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm
kariey123

"Mmm...?" Cyril blinked curiously before taking a bite of the omelette, gently straddling Coal's lap. He was honestly used to getting fed by other people, and being babied. But, he didn't really mind. Life was just easier for him, despite the lack of a permanent home.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal smiles some as he feeds Cyril and finishes feeding him after a while before he starts to eat. He finishes eating quickly and hugs the boy tightly,pulling him close. "You seem to enjoy this..." He says and rest his forehead against the boys.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:10 pm
kariey123

Cyril giggled, starting to purr again as he licked at Coal's lips playfully. "I'm used to it..." He answered, limply resting his arms on the other's shoulders. Letting out a gentle mewl, the shota just started giving the other Eskimo kisses.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal blushes slightly when the boy licked his lips and he smiles all the more. "You're nearly impossible to resist...." He tells the boy before kissing him gently. He isn't sure how the boy will react this time. Will he get up and leave or will he go along with it?  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:45 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked, wiggling a little before slowly kissing Coal back. Might as well give up refusing to kiss the guy, it seemed like it was going to be a very reoccurring thing to happen with him. Slowly, he slightly tightened his grip on Coal's neck, and proceeded to wrap his tail around his leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:58 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal holds the boy tighter as he continues to kiss him,enjoying it. He'll have to find a new breaking point for Cyril,it'll be fun. It'll be fun to play with this boy for a while,maybe he can last for a while.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 pm
kariey123

Cyril squirmed a little and pulled away from the kiss, slightly gasping for air. That was probably one of the longest kisses he had, which probably wasn't saying too much. "Coal, why do you keep kissing me..?" He asked, resting his hands on Coal's chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 pm
Moroi Kioku

"You're cute and I can't resist kissing you..." He replies simple as he slides one hand down to the boys butt and stands up. He carries the boy into the living room,making sure not to drop him. "Want to see your room,"he ask and shift some as he stands in the living room.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm
kariey123

Cyril nodded, lightly kicking his legs while he rested his head on Coal's chest, contently listening to his heartbeat. "Sure," He answered rubbing one eye sleepily. Blinking and returning his grip to clinging to the teen, looked up at him curiously. "Nyan?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:00 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal carries Cyril into the guest room and sets him down on the bed gently,patting his head. "If you keep acting cute like that-I'll end up raping you..." He says with a sly smile as he touches the boys cheek. He was serious about the boy and he is isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:22 pm
kariey123

Cyril looked around the room before proceeding to turn circles around the bed. It took only a few minutes before finally sitting down and turning his attention back to Coal. "You're really sexually motivated about things, you know." He said bluntly, before nosing his ways under the covers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:39 pm
Moroi Kioku

"I know....I can't help it....how about you satisfy my sexual motivation?" He ask with a sly smile and waits for his response. He honestly doesn't care if he said no,he just wants wants to tease the boy for a while. He sits on the bed and watches the boy crawl under the covers.  

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:51 pm
kariey123

"How about you go masturbate in the bathroom without me?" He asked, popping up out of the covers and mewled at him. Taking a moment, the neko turned and crawled into Coal's lap, lightly playing with his zipper. "Besides, those kinds of things are restricted to relationship only." He purred, smiling up at the male.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff