Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
((Sure))

Pitro rolled over in the bed and closed his tired eyes

"Wa-What?" he stopped cooking at looked at Luke "What do you mean, 'dont feel ling being with me'? What happened??" he asked he had a sort of scared and sad look on his face the water from the pot on the stove started to boil over but Craig did nothing to stop it

Luke looked down. "Well.. I see how you are with Pitro... I can't give you anything really... He's having kids... And you like him... So.. I really can't compete..." He smiled sadly. "Really I don't know what to do right now... We can still be friends... I want to be with you... but... i just... I'm very confused right now.." He touched Craig's chest. "Do you hate me for being like this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:10 am
Taemins Lover

"H-ow...W-why?" Craig couldnt believe it and started shaking his head he grabed Lukes hand that was on his chest "But i love you Luke, i could never be mad at my lover, please dont go please." he said he had a few tears forming in his eyes

Pitro stood at the top of the stairs in the hallway listening to what was going on he couldnt sleep for one with the smell of this wonderful food and two with this going on downstairs  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"H-ow...W-why?" Craig couldnt believe it and started shaking his head he grabed Lukes hand that was on his chest "But i love you Luke, i could never be mad at my lover, please dont go please." he said he had a few tears forming in his eyes

Pitro stood at the top of the stairs in the hallway listening to what was going on he couldnt sleep for one with the smell of this wonderful food and two with this going on downstairs

"I..." Luke pulled away. "Craig...." It was hurting him to see Craig this way. He shook his head and kissed him hard. "I don't know what to do... Craig... I love you so much... But.. I don't want to be here like this... I don't want to keep you from having a family with Pitro..." He stroked his cheek. "I can't get along with him... He's taking you away from me... And I just don't know what to do... "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:29 am
Taemins Lover

"No, he isnt takning me away from you no no no." he said and shook his head the tears came faster "P-pleas dont go Luke...I-I need you. Please." Craig burried his face in Luke's chest as he cried

Pitro sighed hearing what was said about him he sighltly grabbed his things and quietly walked down the stairs and back on to the streets with out either of them noticing

Craig looked up at Luke "I-I just wanted to help the poor guy, he was left out on the street with no money, i didnt know he was pregnant when i saw him. Please dont leave me." he said he was histarical now and as for Pitro he walked along the road with his bag on his shoulder and his belly in full view of people who walked by good thing it was dark. but one thing he forgot were his pills  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:35 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

"No, he isnt takning me away from you no no no." he said and shook his head the tears came faster "P-pleas dont go Luke...I-I need you. Please." Craig burried his face in Luke's chest as he cried

Pitro sighed hearing what was said about him he sighltly grabbed his things and quietly walked down the stairs and back on to the streets with out either of them noticing

Craig looked up at Luke "I-I just wanted to help the poor guy, he was left out on the street with no money, i didnt know he was pregnant when i saw him. Please dont leave me." he said he was histarical now and as for Pitro he walked along the road with his bag on his shoulder and his belly in full view of people who walked by good thing it was dark. but one thing he forgot were his pills

Luke held Craig gently. "I know... I know.." He kissed the top of Craig's head. "I won't leave okay?" He said softly. "Please don't cry anymore... You'll wake up Pitro." He said as he looked at his lover. Luke kissed Craig softly. "I...I really love you." He mumbled and walked upstairs to the room. His eyes widened when he noticed Pitro was gone. "CRAIG!!! Pitro is missing!!" He called out louldy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 am
Taemins Lover

Craig was tasting when he was making when Luke yelled and did a spit take avter turning the stove off he ran up stairs 'WHAT?!"

((am i done being Craig?))
Pitro walked along with a hand on his back, it was killing him he sighed annd kept on walking he was long gone from the home, now and was getting really really tired. "Guess i should find a place to sleep." he said and walked into some thick bushes he grabbed his oversized coat and put the bag down using it as a pillow he used the coat as a blanket the bushes were thick enough that no one could see him on the other side as he slept  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:45 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

Craig was tasting when he was making when Luke yelled and did a spit take avter turning the stove off he ran up stairs 'WHAT?!"

((am i done being Craig?))
Pitro walked along with a hand on his back, it was killing him he sighed annd kept on walking he was long gone from the home, now and was getting really really tired. "Guess i should find a place to sleep." he said and walked into some thick bushes he grabbed his oversized coat and put the bag down using it as a pillow he used the coat as a blanket the bushes were thick enough that no one could see him on the other side as he slept

Luke and Craig dashed out of the house and got into the car. "Where could he have gone?!" Craig asked as he drove down the road. He didn't see anyone... "How far could he have gotten?" Luke bit his lip. "I'll go on foot.." He said. Craig stopped the car and gave Luke a flash light. He kept driving, hoping to see any sign of Pitro. Luke walked quickly, looking everywhere he passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:01 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro woke up from his light slumber hearing his name being yelled he paniced so he grabbed his coat and left his bag behind he started to run from them he was getting tireder even faster and his back was hurting worse he put a hand under his belly as he ran "I wont let a relationship end cause of me." he said huffing out breath after breath. his run slowed when he reached an ally and used a wall to catch his breath he could move any more and was Dizzy so he thought about giving up but crawled into the dark ally way and hid behind a dubpster for a little  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro woke up from his light slumber hearing his name being yelled he paniced so he grabbed his coat and left his bag behind he started to run from them he was getting tireder even faster and his back was hurting worse he put a hand under his belly as he ran "I wont let a relationship end cause of me." he said huffing out breath after breath. his run slowed when he reached an ally and used a wall to catch his breath he could move any more and was Dizzy so he thought about giving up but crawled into the dark ally way and hid behind a dubpster for a little

Luke noticed a bag on the ground. He gasped and realized it was Pitro's. "Pitro?!" He called out and ran. He looked down an ally and bit his lip. "Pitro?!" He called again, going down the ally. He found Pitro and pulled him up. "Are you stupid?!" He yelled then called Craig to pick them up. He dragged Pitro to the car. Craig looked at Pitro and smiled. "You shouldn't worry us..." He mumbled.. "I thought I was going to lose you." He said softly. Luke looked at Craig and nodded. They drove home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro layed down in the back seat "I may be stupid but i dont want your guys's relationship to end because of me and my kids, me and my problems." he sighed and bit his lip once they were home he didnt go inside but sat at the end of the drive way. with his arms folded he didnt want to edmit it but he liked Luke better than Craig, he sat and stared at the street  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:19 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro layed down in the back seat "I may be stupid but i dont want your guys's relationship to end because of me and my kids, me and my problems." he sighed and bit his lip once they were home he didnt go inside but sat at the end of the drive way. with his arms folded he didnt want to edmit it but he liked Luke better than Craig, he sat and stared at the street

Craig went to Pitro and sat with him. "Don't... Don't worry okay? Whatever happens... Happens.." He rubbed Pitro's back. Luke was packing up his things in the room quietly. He would call a friend and leave when everyone would be sleeping. Craig and Pitro went inside. "I made dinner..." HE smiled. "Come eat okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:24 am
Taemins Lover

User Image Pitro didnt make a sound as he walked in but sighed "Ok let me wash my hands." he said and walked up stairs but went to Lukes room "Luke.....D-dont go." he said he had he as head down but looked up with his eyes "dont leave." he said in a sad tone his body was trembling from being sad he didnt want Luke to go Luke seemed like a good man, and more of a Man when in a relationship  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:26 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image Pitro didnt make a sound as he walked in but sighed "Ok let me wash my hands." he said and walked up stairs but went to Lukes room "Luke.....D-dont go." he said he had he as head down but looked up with his eyes "dont leave." he said in a sad tone his body was trembling from being sad he didnt want Luke to go Luke seemed like a good man, and more of a Man when in a relationship

Luke looked at Pitro and smiled. "Don't worry. Craig will take care of you. He's really good to people." He patted Pitro's head. "I have to move on. It's not good for me to stay..." He sighed and looked at his clothes. "Craig deserves a family...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:34 am
Taemins Lover

User Image "But so do you." he said he stepped closer to Luke so his belly touched him and so he could feel the movement too, "they dont move like this when im around him though" he said and looked up at Luke his eyes like sad little puppy dog eyes  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:37 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image "But so do you." he said he stepped closer to Luke so his belly touched him and so he could feel the movement too, "they dont move like this when im around him though" he said and looked up at Luke his eyes like sad little puppy dog eyes

"I think You've misunderstood me... I have no intention of staying. I'm leaving. You can be with Craig. I can find a new lover." He said softly as he looked at Pitro. "Why are you insistent I stay?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff