Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

"I guess I'll just have to use all the money on snacks~ Oh! And movies that I can watch with you too!"
He grinned thinking of all the chips and soda he could buy. He really was a lazy bones when it came to studies and working. It really was a surprise that he wasn't a fat nerd.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew Nicholas Chadwick

Matthew chuckled at Satoru's sudden enthusiasm "You're only allowed to buy snacks if you share them with me" Matthew joked, he hadn't had junk food in quite a while, his parents rarely came over because of their jobs so he rarely got junk food and he hadn't had fast food in what felt like forever "Of course you have to get a bunch of movies, you have to show me all of the wonderful things I have missed" He giggled.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

Satoru leaned back on the bed and said, "Well then Matty-chan~ What kind of greasy delicious treat would you like~?" He grinned brightly, really wanting to see Matthew reaction of his nickname.

((Ooc: I wrote the reply but it didn't load... crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:23 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew was surprised by the nickname, he hadn't been expecting it, he chuckled, a smile on his face, Matthew couldn't help but to feel happy and he tried to ignore the fact that his cheeks had turned a light pink "I would be grateful for anything" He said truthfully "I haven't had junk food in so long" Matthew continued, he wished he had the skills to convince his parents to bring him some but they refused every time.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

"Sure, no prob. Just don't go ruining your health with them okay~? Anyway, gotcha' a nice hot dog to commemorate our friendship~" Satoru opened his bag to reveal two giant hot dogs. Setting one on his lap he passed the other to Matthew. "Sorry I didn't bring any condiments, had to sneak these two in."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:53 am
Elli March

User Image

Matthew smiled "Don't worry about it, I won't" He assured, grinning at the mention of a hot dog, he took it into his own hands happily "I don't even care about the condiments, this should be enough. To friendship!" Matthew said before taking a bite "I almost forgot how good fast food is"  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image

"Yup!" Satoru cheered as Matthew and him took a bite, it was really nice seeing a smile on Matty's face. "What's a teenage life without a bunch of junk food~" He took another giant bite of his hot dog.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:37 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew took another bite, happy to be reunited with junk food, he smiled over at Satoru "I don't know how I've lived this long without this stuff, thanks for this" Matthew spoke, he felt silly for being thankful over such a simple thing, he pushed that thought aside as he took another bite, he wished he could do something nice for Satoru too but there wasn't much that he could do if he was stuck in here.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

"Your welcome~ You're repaying me with that cute smile of yours!" When Satoru said this, he blushed a little and after stared down at his hot dog, his face a blushing mess.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew's face turned red and he was sure his heart beat sped up a little at Satoru's words, he opened his mouth to reply but then quickly shut it again, he looked over at him "Um, thanks" Matthew said for lack of anything else to say, he just wanted to break the silence, he smiled over at Satoru, his face still flushed.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image

"Um... uh... How have you been feeling lately?" He asked, hoping to change the subject. 'Idiot, idiot, idiot!' The words had just slipped out...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:30 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew decided not to question him on the random change of subject"Just the usual, I've been bored, but not as much now you've came" He said quickly, not wanting to offend Satoru "And kind of happy to know you think my, uh smile is cute, but nothing else really" Matthew said, trying his best to sound confident.  

Robotic Caldera

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

Satoru smiled at what Matthew said, "Well I'm happy not to bore you~" His spirit had gone back up after having not been turned down, he wondered if it would have counted as flirting before... "Oh! I forgot about your big surprise!" The teenager pulled a box of movies out of his bag and showed them to Matthew.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 pm
Elli March

User Image

Matthew smiled when Satoru pulled out the movies, he started to look through them, unsure of what he wanted to watch first, especially with all the titles he had never seen before, he had to turn a few of them over to quickly read the blurb before looking at another "These all look really good, I have no idea which one to watch first" Matthew said exciteably, trying to decide which one looked the most interesting.  

Robotic Caldera

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces