Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:02 am

User Image Auguste looked around nervously, swallowing an annoying lump in his throat. He looked around the room before deciding to just take a seat on the couch, almost a bit uneasy of the setting. This was the kind of place one would expect to be murdered in. ...How ironic. Puffing out his cheeks, the purple-eyed teen got up a few minutes after sitting down and started up the stairs to look around. Maybe he'd see something. Hey, if his sister was still alive after his death, wouldn't that mean there might be something in her room that might give him a hint to what the hell happened? But, since he didn't know the layout of the house, it would probably take him a few minutes to find anything.

Gently placing his fingers on the wall, he almost looked blind, wondering around in just about pitch black, save for the flashlight. Sighing deeply, he shook his head upon reaching the top of the stairs, glancing around to half-pinpoint where Dustin was. But, since it was almost quiet enough to hear a pin drop, it wouldn't be too hard to just speak to him. Maybe he could get the guy some kind of gift? After all, seeing the house in this sort of condition was surely depressing... Then again, there were supposed ghosts in abandoned hospitals, from what he had seen online, those were in even worse shape than this house. Graffiti, everything isn't nearly as easily kept. "Hey, Dustin?" He called out finally, pausing where he was. "Where is.. was your sister's room?" ...Actually, he had an idea. Why not try to restore this place to a point? Sure it would take a while but hell it was a nice house. Maybe get his friend's father to help, since he was a contractor from what he had been told... yeah, that'd probably be a good thing to do. Something for Dustin to see before leaving the world.. though, that was an oddly depressing thought.

//I can make wordsssss//
Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Visualte

((I'm on through my iPod so this may be a bit short but you want a response so I shall give you one ^^))

Dustin heard Auguste coming down the hall and glanced to the door. He looked around his room one last time before leaving and walking into the hall to meet the other. "It's over here" he said as he saw him down the hall. "Come on." He turned and walked a little further down the hall to a room that had some fading paintings of flowers and butterfly's. "she was always a very bright kid" he said with a smile before pushing the door open. Her room was probably in the best condition. There were picture drawings on the wall, a bed with fading pink bed sheets. "I don't remember some of these pictures.." He picked up some that were on her desk. They were rather sad drawings of their parents fighting, or a grave with Dustin's name on it. "I never stopped to think how me dieing affected her.." He mumbled as he set the drawings down and picked up the one that was yellow tattered and barley recognizable as him and her holding hands at their favorite place. "So why did you want to see her room?" He asked as he looked back over at Auguste.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:04 am

User Image Auguste glanced in Dustin's direction, at this point really on relying on where his voice was coming from for some kind of instruction on where to go. Looking around for a moment before at the pictures, almost curious if the girl had lived long enough to have any family. It was possible she could still be alive, after all it wouldn't be impossible. Some men who had been in the war were still alive, after all. And it seemed women lived longer than men. But if she was alive, where the hell would she even be? He sighed deeply, looking around the room with a curious, child-like expression. "Curiosity, you can call it.." He answered, almost content with the simple room.

The difference between this room and the average child's room as of late was almost shocking, seeing as now a days kids usually had television sets, cellphones, laptops, and other things like that in their room. Not to mention the multiple possible video games. Finally looking back in the ghost's direction, tilted his head in confusion. "Anyway, Dustin, do you have any ideas on looking for who killed you...? I mean," he paused, looking a tad concerned, "Looking for this person is going to be like a needle in a haystack." He pouted, enforcing his child-like appearance. "And if no one seemed to notice, then it's bound to be even worse to find."

Leaning on the wall, Auguste rubbed his neck, turning off the flashlight for the moment. Why would multiple murders like this just go unnoticed? And on top of that, it was in the school. After a moment or two, he sunk to his knees, holding his head trying to figure it out; and as a result getting a throbbing headache. "I feel like I'm trying to figure out the Jack the Ripper case..." He said softly, rubbing his forehead. This just made... no sense at all. And it was almost similar to it as well. Maybe he could try to look at police records of the time? Certainly the police would have something-- anything. Hell, he'd even take some kind of DNA sample since since then, forensics had improved greatly, if he could get some sort of DNA and match it up to other's in town, if it was close then try looking at their ancestors. Yeah, that would be a good idea. But it would still need the murder's DNA. Wait, if the murderer had put the items in the lockers, then why not try to wipe one of those things for something? He had heard that as of late, the best DNA analyst could use even an eyelash, maybe less.

"...I'm giving myself a headache. But I might have an idea.." He shook his head, trying to get rid of the pounding feeling in his head.

((*affectionately rubs face* Thankyouthankyouthankyou))
Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Visualte

Dustin sat down on his sisters bed and ran a hand ovr the sheets. How many times had he fallen asleep in here with her when she was having a nightmare or when he read her a bed time story and she fell asleep on his chest? His heart ached at the thought and he found himself feeling the urge to cry. Of course he wouldn't do such a thing, he didn't think it was even possible for ghosts to cry. When he was asked if he knew anything about the person who killed him he slowly shook his head. "I don't know anything. I can't remember anything and when I do get even a glimpse of what I think May be of that night it's like I'm being burned from the inside. It's like there is a block in my mind refusing to let me remember...." He trailed off and looked out the broken window. "Maybe... Maybe it's me suppressing those memories." He mumbled more to himself than to Auguste.

Shaking his head he rose to his feet and tore down one if the many pictures on the wall. It was a project his sister did for her class and in the corner was her name. "Maria." He mumbled the name feeling right one his lips. He had forgotten his sisters names and seeing it now sewed together a whole in his a slowly breaking humanity. Being dead for as many years as he has been usually would destroy the humanity inside of the person but he has been holding on for all these years. Refusing to become one of those shriekers that hid in classrooms and lost their minds. He looked back at Auguste and watched as he sunk to his knees. "Auguste.." He sounded conceredas Che walked over to the other and kneeled in front of him. "Don't strain yourself so hard. You don't have to figure this out. You have done enough for me already." He offered a small smile to show that he would be fine if the other gave up on this pointless search. Sighing he stood up and walked back to the desk rummaging through the papers. "Alright so what's the idea?" He asked curiously.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:18 pm

User Image Auguste shook his head, looking at Dustin with strained seriousness in his eyes. It almost seemed... unfitting for his character. "You deserve to know, Dustin..." he wouldn't admit that the idea of Dustin leaving was a upsetting-- and even depressing thought. Shaking his head, he leaned onto his knee with a deep sigh, brunette hair falling to the side and resting on the ground. "Forensics. It's a common thing used now a days... If I can get a DNA sample from the guy, and follow up results of people in town..." He paused, rubbing his eyes sleepily to try and stay awake. He had forgot how hard it was to pull an all-nighter. Probably why he never did pull one completely. He would fall asleep around this time in the morning. "When one comes up similar to the first DNA, track the family history to someone around your time period.."

Nervously, the boy pulled at his own jeans, trying to think of some sort of place where he could look into the tests. "The guy put the stuff in the locker, right? If I can find another piece other than your necklace, I can get the first bit." He said, holding up Dustin's necklace to reinforce what he meant. "This has his, yours, and my DNA on it. And since I'm wearing it, it won't be of much use." He leaned back, rubbing his temple to attempt to get rid of the headache. "Of course, that means going back to the school and opening another locker."

An annoyed sigh followed, tapping his fingers against the small dog while trying to think of everything. Having to unlock another locker, which would mean taking another ghost out of the hallway. It would be rude to just leave them there. Well, maybe unless it was one of those shriekers he had mentioned before. If they had lost their sanity... "You know, this is just about equal to the Jack the Ripper case. Only they had the weapon. Fingerprints. Letters. Still couldn't solve s**t though." He let out a light, forced laugh, trying to make ease of the situation. But his bright purple eyes soon turned to Dustin in all seriousness, a almost deadpan look taking the place of his smile. "I promised I would help you, anyway. I won't go back on it. Besides," he smiled a little, trying to crack a small joke. "You'll be following me around for the rest of eternity, or until I die. How dull would that be? I'm sure you'd get bored eventually."

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 pm

User Image

Dustin shrugged his broad shoulders when the other said he deserved to know as if to say 'doesnt matter to me'. which was a huge lie, seeing as he would spend hours trying o remember that night. he held up another picture that was tattered and faded, this one was of him and his old band. it usually hung on the board in his room... his sister must of taken it. he set it off to the side silently wishing he could keep it with him. glancing back at Auguste he couldnt help but stare for a moment as he watched his brown hair fall over his shoulders and onto the ground. If he was alive his face would of been bright red, one of the perks of being dead. He listened with mutual curiousity as the brunette began to explain how they could figure out who had killed him.

the moonlight that streemed through the broken boards on the window made the necklace glint slightly and for some reason Dustin winced and looked away. Something about that little piece of jewerly made him uneasy and made his head throb in pain whenever he looked at it too long. "Only problem is, after all these years do you really think any of that DNA is actually useable?" he asked curiously, not really getting the whole advanced technology idea. A small smile pulled on his lips at the small joke the other had made and he simply shrugged his shoulders "i dont know, eventually i would lose my mind and you would essentially have a poltergeist following you around. I will cease to be, i give myself one more year max befor i lose it like the others." it was meant to ocme out as a joke but it wounded rather morbid. Shaking his head he quickly went to change to topic "But i can easily get you into another locker if your sure you want to do this. i couldnt touch my own locker, but i can touch the others. We all just dont like each other which is why we havent tried helping each other out of the hall"

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 pm

User Image Auguste rubbed his neck, watching the ghost. A year, max? Lord, he was going to have to rush this project. Just waiting for the DNA test results could result in waiting a few months. Although, a poltergeist? He had seen on some shows-- a couple obviously fake-- where a poltergeist was powerful enough to kill a person. If Dustin was able to hold a solid form and be able to be touched by a human, it'd be just about terrifying then. Shaking his head trying to rid the thought, pulled the necklace under his others, hiding it away where it could only be seen if one were to remove his other necklace. "That's a rather... depressing thought, Dustin." He mumbled, referring to him losing his mind. Getting up, he pat down his a** of dust before stretching, causing his back and arms to pop a couple of times.

"And, it should be so long I don't handle it too much." Perhaps he could use a pair of gloves and pull it out of the locker? Afterall, he couldn't handle it bare handed and couldn't risk rubbing it off with some cloth. Placing a hand on the other's back, he offered a small smile. "Perhaps, though I'm not sure how those few who have their sanity would take to being able to leave but unable too. It'd probably be a better idea to get one of those who've lost their sanity..." He mumbled, bonking himself upside the head to reinforce his words. He shook his head again, gently grasping onto Dustin's hand. "Though, I hope you won't go all grandfather on me. Telling stories starting with 'Back in my daaay...'" He said, in a mock-old-man voice, really only trying to make the other laugh. Though-- he couldn't help but feel Dustin would eventually get bored with his company. For one-- Auguste was still alive, he needed sleep. He couldn't help but wonder what the other would do when he was asleep. That, and he wasn't all that interesting. At least that's what he thought anyway.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm

User Image

Dustin shrugged his shoulders a little "Yeah i guess it is.." he kind of spaced out for a second as he thought of the mindless creatures that inhabitated the classrooms. though he quickly shook his head and focused on what Auguste was saying, his eyebrows furrowing in worry when he suggested taking one of the shriekers things. "I'm not sure thats a good idea. if we accidently take what is keeping them there.. you and i are screwed." not only could shriekers hurt humans, but they could harm other ghosts as well. it was frightening what happened to ghosts who got touched by shriekers, it was like they collapse in on themselves then come back as this tattered shell of a person. It was worse than becoming a shrieker because these ones are in constant pain, some of the ghost say its becaue they are forced to relive their death on repeat others say they hallucinate their worst fears. Dustin wasnt to keen on finding out which theory was correct.

He laughed and gently pushed the other when he said he hoped he didnt go all grandfather on him. "Oh please, im old not boring." he felt a small smile pull at his lips when he felt auguste grip his hand in his own. "I guess we should head to your house, you look tired. you need to get some sleep." he smiled slightly and licked his lips out of habit.

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:17 pm

User Image "All of this gives me a headache." Auguste sighed, shaking his head. How fun it will be trying to figure out what which locker to open-- and pray he didn't have yet another ghost following him. Looking up at Dustin, he paused for a moment before pulling his hand away and scampering out the door, picking up the dog on his way out. "Well, now you look like a *****, grandpa!" He called out, going down the stairs before slowing his pace, pausing near the front door. Sure, they looked virtually the same bloody age, but Dustin was a few years short of one hundred, it was excusable. ..Right? Swallowing a lump in his throat, he coughed, fanning away the scent coming from the kitchen. What on earth could have happened that would've caused the family to exit in such a rush?

Looking up the stairs, he puffed out his cheeks, holding onto the animal. "Dustin move your a**!" He huffed, walking over to the front door and peered outside, a bit cautious of what could possibly be outside. For all he knew, a bear could be out there. Or a zombie. Maybe not a zombie but hell, just about anything could be possible in this town apparently.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:57 pm

User Image

Dustin chuckled and looks over at Auguste "benefit of being dead, i dont get head aches." he joked lights with a smile. When the other called him a ***** grandpa. "Oh that's cold." he couldn't help but laugh though since it was rather funny. he didnt follow Auguste right away but instead decided to linger upstairs for a little while. he walked past his own room and glanced inside, something told him he wouldn't be coming back to this place, part of him was happy about that and another part was unbelievably sad. When he heard August yelling at him to 'move his a**' he simply closed his eyes and suddenly appeared next to auguste.

"you are so impatient."
he said with a smirk. "Oh another perk of being dead, since you have my necklace i can jump to you whenever i want." he snickered slightly and ruffled his long hair. wow his hair is like silk.. i never thought long hair could look so hot on a guy he pulled his hand back and smiled nervously. what the hell was that? he thought in shock as he realized that he pretty much just thought that Auguste was hot.

Moroi Kioku

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 pm

User ImageAuguste pouted a little, flinching when Dustin seemingly appeared out of thin air. Jump to him whenever he wanted? ...Oh, that'd be a blast-- especially in school. Disrupt class.. though, that wasn't too horrible an idea. Perhaps get to leave early for a ghost in the classroom. Then again, most students were aware they were in the same school as a bunch of ghosts, seeing as the hall was off limits. He huffed, looking up to Dustin curiously when he felt the hand on his head. For a moment, he acknowledged the feeling like a five year old, pouting to himself. Of course, he was still younger than the other-- technically he was a kid. "So, a stalker ***** couldn't help but gently swat the other's hand away, despite a small liking for the attention. He sighed, grasping onto his hand, smiling to himself. "Just come on." August said quietly, tuning out the lack of heat generated from the other. It felt odd, but after a while it was easy to get used too. Auguste looked around for a second before up at Dustin with a raised eyebrow. "Oui... I hope you don't intend on spying on me in the shower. If you weren't already dead, I'd kill you. For that, at least..." He looked away, purple eyes scanning the area. He honestly didn't care if Dustin saw him in the shower though-- honestly what could he do? The most he even tried to hide was the tattoo that started on his hip and went up his back. It was almost out of place, but whatever.

Ooc;; Couldn't find a better image of the tattoo in his picture. [x] Found him a different one. > A>;
Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 am

User Image

Dustin couldnt help but laugh softly as Auguste jumped at his sudden appearance. Of course he had no plans to use this a lot, just every so often to either scare the other when he was bored or to actually get to him when he is in a hurry. "i wouldnt call it stalking but sure." he shrugged his shoulders and was about to put his hands in his pockets after they were swatted away when Auguste grasped onto one of them.

A small snicker of amusement escaped his lips as the other said he better not spy on him in the shower. "man you ruined all my hopes and dreams." he thought for a second. "well, i could just make it so you can't see me so you would never know i was even their." he looked at the other and gave him a mischievous smile. Of course he would never do such a thing, since Auguste could just ditch him somewhere by taking the necklace off and just leaving it.

Moroi Kioku

((sorry this is so crappy))

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 am

User Image Auguste pouted a little, rubbing the corner of his eye for a moment before walking off, half tuning out where he was going. The house was in the way they came originally, so that's what he was going by. The headache was officially accompanied by a need for sleep, much to his own distaste. "Didn't know a ghost could have hopes and dreams." He mumbled in response finally, after give-or-take three minutes of silence. Though, his curiosity was spiked on something. If Dustin had died before World War two, then surely he didn't know all that much on it. Perhaps that was a good thing-- after all, he had heard of several grandparents who would talk about the war. And, he had assumingly been born after the first world war. Talk about an odd time to be born.

He turned his eyes to Dustin, letting part of his hair hide his face near perfectly. In all, honesty, he found the ghost to be attractive-- though he didn't want to act on it. There was a slight problem of one being alive and one being dead. It couldn't work that way... right? Besides, Dustin had said he had a year to hold onto what bit of sanity he had. Talk about bad timing. Yes, it was nothing to act upon. He huffed, glancing to the sky with a half-blank expression. "Ge.." A small sound escaped his mouth, pushing his hair back absentmindedly. "Hey, Dustin. About the music sheets from your locker. You said you wanted to be a rock star when you were alive. Do you think you could still play?"

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:08 pm

User Image

Dustin wasn't going to admit it, but the comment about ghosts not having hopes and dreams kind of stung. Since he did have hopes and dreams, he dreamed about seeing his parents and little sister one last time , and hoped that he could one day move on. His question took him a little off guard and he simply shrugged his shoulders and thought for a second. "Well i guess i could. I mean, i still remember how." he smiled a little and reached over to brush Augustes hair from his face. "You should pull back your hair, you look better when you can see your face." he laughed softly and pulled his hand back realizing that his touch wasnt the most pleasant thing. i should probubly stop touching him, "Oh by the way, i'll leave you alone when your at school, and only show up when you want me to..." he decided to add that into their conversation so the other wouldn't feel weird.

Moroi Kioku

((sorry i was taking a break from role playing because I've been working on a paper for school for the last two days and my brain is fried... so my roleplaying sucks really bad right now and im sorry.))

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Visualte
User ImageAuguste blinked, quickly looking away to hide a growing blush. Why the hell was he blushing anyway? Oh-- whatever. "I like leaving my hair down..." He muttered to himself, looking around for a moment then patted his pockets down for the keys to the house. "Then... could you? I mean- if you want to." A light huff came from him, stopping at the front door of his house. As expected, the lights were out. Of course. He let out a soft grumble, moving his backpack and rummaged around, pulling out the house keys finally. "Do what you wish, Dustin. Harass the teachers for all I care." He gave a light shrug, moving the backpack to his arm and unlocked the door that lead to he living room. All that it really consisted of was a fireplace, a TV set, and a desktop computer. Rather simple, compared to how some houses were set up. He let out a tired sigh, setting the bag down next to the door and started off to a hall that lead to his room.

//It's fine man. Though I'd suggest changing the Moroi Kioku to Visualte, because I don't get notified that you replied otherwise. 8'D;;
Wolf-Anima55
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces