Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 pm
"I think your lying through your teeth..." Devin said softly despite the restraints and the powers binding him here he still had access to some of his demonic strength and he grinned a bit at the others attempt to pry himself away from the other "I think you do know what I'm talking about, our eyes went WHITE Eijah...do you even know what that means in demonic society?" He said as his free hand began prying one of the others gloves off carefully "Your heartbeat is speeding up...I can hear it...still got nothing to hide angel?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm
Pulling at his wrists, the angel froze when he felt his hand naked to the cool night air, eyes closing before he laid back against the bed, forcing Devin to either follow him down or let his wrist go. "I'm not going to ask you, again," he growled, leaning up to sink suddenly sharp fangs into the other's arm, head shaking back and forth to further cause damage to the limb.

He was being backed into a corner, being so easily overpowered by someone larger than him by more than a a foot. Like any creature not liking to be in such a position, he was lashing out. No, he didn't know what it meant, having chosen to stick closer to the angels than the demons. He knew very little of the demonic realm, distancing himself as much as possible from the darkness, seeking the light for reasons all his own.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 pm
Devin for the most part ignored him, and was unphased be the others actions, even when the others teeth sunk into his arm in a desperate attempt to make him left go he ignored it as he looked at the others hand before he pressed the others fingers to one of the cuffs around his wrists; the ensuing hiss from the other and the small of burning skin was enough to confirm to him what he already knew; part angel or not he still had a very strong demonic influence within his DNA.

"Well well, looks like you can be hurt by these lil old things after all" He said amused; taking the others burnt finger tips he kissed them softly his tongue lapping at them gently before he released his hand. "Hmmm white eyes...you really are a special little snowflake" He said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:26 pm
What else could he have done to force the demon, stronger than he was on top of it all, to release his arm? He knew what was going to happen but was unable to prevent it. Mouth opening when his fingers were forcibly brushed against the restraint, Elijah made a noise half way between a yelp and a cry as the metal ate away at his flesh; eyes closing as he all but collapsed beneath the demon where he had moved to try and get away from Devin only moments before.

"That was uncalled for," he whimpered, voice uneven as a shuddering breath was drawn in, no longer the confident angel he had been since waking from sleep. "I'm not purposefully trying to hurt you," Elijah added, eyes opening again to reveal the pale color they had flashed earlier. His hair was in disarray around his face now, the dark strands sliding forward as the angel turned his head to the side; biting down on his lower lip when the tips of his now burnt fingers were were touched again. As soon as his hand was free, the being pulled the limb in close to his chest and tried pushing himself to a sitting position on the bed, hair sliding around hunched shoulders; small pointed tips of cartilage peaking out where his ears had taken their normal form. Anger and pain were the two things that shot his concentration all to hell, both of which Devin had been more than happy to help with it seemed.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 pm
Devin raised an eyebrow at that and said nothing, a demons saliva could be used to close up wounds or help speed up healing in others, a fact that few others besides other demons actually knew of, and already the others fingers were starting to heal from the harsh burn marks the other had inflicted upon him. "Uncalled for? Your the one hiding secrets, not me" he snorted as he watched him carefully in his struggle to calm down.

You know, it's not nice to lie" He murmured as he lay back on his bed, his tail wrapped around one of his legs lazily as he watched the other "But you know...white eyes...they're pretty rare... there a sign...an omen of sorts" He murmured softly "I think the angels have seen the signs before, and it terrifies them, that's why they keep you here in earth, it neutral ground" He said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm
"Not nice to lie? How about it's not nice to harm someone who is helping you get back to a healthy state? Besides, I thought you didn't care or want to get personal, now all of the sudden you do," he asked, slowly getting up off the bed, wiping the corners of his mouth where Devin's blood had decided to settle when he had pierced the being's flesh with his teeth. "It may be a neutral place, but the so called angels that come back and forth are anything but," Elijah stated, rubbing his fingers together to test the sensitivity before glancing over at the other with a look of almost astonishment. This demon had just healed damage dealt to him by a holy object, with the restraints still in place on his body. Just what kind of a creature was he?

"How did you do that," the angel asked, stepping forward to snatch up the glove that had been set down on the bed and forgotten. Omen? Just what was this guy talking about?

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:44 pm
Devin snorted at that as he lay there eyes closed as if bored by the whole conversation now "I hardly harmed you, made you touch my cuffs, I did less damage to you then you did trying to take a chunk out of my biceps" He pointed out "'Sides... healed your fingers afterwards didn't I? Dont whine about it so much" He said with a slight dismissive wave of his hand

"Eh, I still don;t for the most part but you has piqued my curiosity with that little flashy show of yours" He purred to himself before he opened his eyes to look at the other "Jeez they really don't teach you anything at bible camp do they?" He said amused as he smiled a little watching the other as he checked over his fingers which were fully healed now.

"How did do what? Heal your fingers?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 pm
The angel shifted on his feet where he stood now next to Devin, who was laying on the bed. "I don't like pain very much," he muttered, picking the small basket up off the floor that held all of the bandages before speaking. "There wasn't anything they thought was worth teaching a half breed like me. They didn't want me associating with very many demons, so just taught me the basics to get away. I'm merely a messenger when called upon. I guess now I understand why they didn't want me staying very long within Hell's gates..Would be bad for anyone to figure out where someone like me was," Elijah added with a sad smile. "Now, up please. I need to change your bandages and its easier if you are sitting out at the table in a chair. You can tell me about everything I am missing out on. Starting with what you did to my fingers."  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 pm
Devin started to laugh at that thought the tone in his voice was rather hollow, in a way he felt sorry for the other, always begin torn between mixed heritage and never being accepted by anyone, he had to admit that must suck, even worse they are hiding the others origins from him or what he was supposed to be...he had to wonder how s**t scared the angels must be of the other to each him nothing at all.

Sitting up again he chuckled a bit as he let the other peel away the bandages away from his torso so he could change them before he spoke "Demon saliva...it can accelerate healing of wounds on others...it works best on demons but we can use it on humans too" He said softly "I mean, don't expect it to help with mortal wounds or anything, there's not enough demon spit in the world to fix that, but its pretty useful in the middle of a battle when someone has minor wounds, burns, cuts and scrapes" He said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm
Sighing when Devin didn't get off the bed and go back into the living room, the angel sat back down on the edge of the bed and carefully rolled the shirt up so he could get to the bandages, removing the cloth that had encircled the being's torso. "Can you use it on yourself..?" It was a thought, gaze sliding along the demon's bare back briefly before he shook his head and ran his hand lightly over the area that had been damaged and broken the day before. "Is there anywhere in particular you are still hurting? I can only do so much here. Even I can't do very much in this basement," he admitted, fingers pausing near a patch of scales, hesitating almost.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 pm
"Only on places my mouth can reach, the saliva's gotta be fresh to work it's healing magic, that's why its better if someone else helps you" He said softly as he half turned to looked at him "Otherwise I would have slapped my spit on my wings ages ago...I'd need a lot of spit to deal with that amount of damage though" He admitted "My wings still ache like a mother ********, but there isn't much else you can do for em they have to heal naturally on their own, they;ll eventually regenerate" He murmured; in the dimness of the room and with the fire roaring in the hearth his red scale glittered and shone like jewels, catching the light and shimmering whenever he breathed. "They don;t hurt nearly as much as they did before though...so thanks for that...I guess"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 pm
His hand hovered slightly before Elijah leaned in to gently touch the red scales along the demon's side, fingertips barely touching the surface as that pale gaze followed his hand. He heard all that was said, taking in a breath and withdrawing his hand when thanked, a gentle smile appearing on his face. "You are welcome," the angel replied, putting the wrap back in the basket before he slid off the bed to stand in front of Devin. "After you passed out I was able to get your head a good look over, but you will have to wash again. The cream was able to stop the bleeding, but I don't know if they did any damage to your horns or not," Elijah stated, hands lifting to move carefully through the demon's hair, trying to part it away from where the hole had been the night before. "That and it's just easier to see when your hair was more wet," he admitted with a small laugh, stepping back to place his hands behind his back. "...I'm not going to touch your wings today..I know how much they hurt last night, and I'm sorry for being so rough on you.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:25 pm
Devin felt the others touch against his scales and said nothing, most demons had scales or horns or tails of varying shapes and sizes, and he was no different really, like his eyes the shade of red came more from his mother than his father, he didn't seem to get much in the wait of demonic traits from him, though his mother would coo that he looked look like a younger version of his dad sometimes.

"Eh, my horns are fine, they're harder then they look" He said as he grinned and reached up tapping his horns with his finger, making them produce a dull thick sound as he did so before he glanced at the other as the angels small hands raked through his hair; it was in need of a cut, as he's been out on the feild for months before getting caught so it had gotten long, it easily draped a few inches past his shoulders in long sleek waves.

"Thank Lucifer for that" He sighed in releif when the other said he;d leave his wings alone, he didn't think he could come with them being manhandled so soon after the last time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:35 pm
The being watched Devin tap at his horns and smiled, and hand lifting to cover his mouth when he laughed softly at the comment and relief that seemed to engulf the demon when told his wings would remain untouched. "Most of your wounds that were bleeding last night seemed to have stopped for the most part. Normally it takes a bit longer for the recovery, so you may have another day before they come for you..When they do come through that door though, they too become very human," Elijah whispered, picking the basket up off the bed before he took the entire kit into the bathroom.

Running water could be heard moments later, the angel coming back out with a hand towel in tow as he dried now bare hands. "The pipes to the shower upstairs busted last week when it got too cold to fast one night. Think you can stay out of trouble long enough for me to snag a shower," he asked, hands moving to his hips as a pair of sapphire jewels watched the demon where he still sat upon the bed.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:57 pm
Devin raises an eyebrow at the comment about the angels becoming human when they walk through the door and said nothing, he wondered why the other would even mention that in the first place, was he trying to give him an edge? Maybe a way to escape while they were here? Surely that couldn't be it...right? He turned his attention back to the angel before he waved ha hand at him and curled up on the bed "Sure, I'll be good" He said with a yawn stretching out a bit before he relaxed his eyes closing as he settled down to take a nap; he might as well get all the rest he can after all.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff