Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

User Image

Toby looked behind himself and saw how Xavier had his hand reached out towards him. Was he actually that worried over Toby? Toby sighed. “Sorry...” He mumbled miserably. He then walked all the way to the car and got into the passenger seat. He just wanted to go curl up and die in a hole somewhere. When he got into the car, he buckled up. As they drove away, he could see Shane walking down a street from where they were and looked away into his lap. He just couldn't stop thinking, 'What did I do to deserve this?' Toby wiped more tears away. For once in his life, he just wanted to feel loved. He wanted to be hugged tightly and told, “It'll all be okay.” but no. He couldn't even get that from his parents. They were never around. Toby didn't look over at Xavier when he spoke. Toby just nodded. He bit his lower lip harshly then took a calming breath. “I just feel like.... I feel like I deser-... N-never mind.” Toby said. He then looked back out the window. If he kept talking, he was just going to further upset himself somehow. He really should have just listened to Tristan. “I'm an idiot..” He said in an almost whisper. Despite what Xavier said, Toby just felt like this was deserved and he felt so stupid over it. When they got back to the gate, Toby reached over to his chain that was connected to the car keys. He pressed a black button on it that opened the gate instead of getting out to punch the code in. You know, he probably needed the code changed now. Toby then sat back in his seat silently. Wait... Rory was in the house by himself. Toby almost panicked but remembered that Tristan was there. So nothing bad would have happened while they were gone. After the car was parked, Toby waited for Xavier to get out first to follow him inside.

Rory smirked and glared at Tristan playfully. “Or would I?” Rory asked playfully. Then as he ran for the box, he started to laugh when Tristan said something about his tank top. “You started this~” Rory teased. Tristan started this war? Like hell. Rory was the one that sprayed silly string at Tristan to begin with. So it was Rory's fault. Oh well though. This was fun right? Rory looked behind himself realizing that Tristan was chasing him down to the box, still spray him. “Hey! I'm unarmed you cheat!” Rory shouted sounding a little annoyed. He was smiling though. When he finally grabbed more coloring, he picked up a pink can and an orange can. You know.. Now that Rory thought about it. There were reasons people watched him closely. Rory was always causing some kind of mayhem. Oh well. They would be cleaning everything up after this. Or Toby would be pissed. Rory started to get a headache from all the fumes floating around the room, and the smell wasn't pleasant to his little werewolf nose either. “Gah!” He ran out after Tristan still holding his spray cans. He was following close behind and spraying Tristan like he had done to Rory no even a minuet ago. Then sudden;y Tristan tripped over something. “Wahhh!” Rory shouted as he tried to stop himself from falling. It didn't work though and he ended up landing on top of Tristan. He went to get off but then stopped... He was on top of Tristan.. An evil smile formed on his lips. He couldn't pass this chance. He sat up so that he was sitting on Tristan now. “Hmmm.... You need some more color.” Rory said as he then started to spray Tristan with pink spray. That's when Bandit ran over and started to bite playfully at both Tristan and Rory. "Hey!" Rory sprayed the dog too now. Oops..

Kassumi6
I feel like they just may get sprayed... xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xx"You don't deserve any of this crap," Xavier said and shook his head when Toby called himself an idiot. Once they got out of the car, Xavier was quick to catch up to Toby. "You aren't an idiot," he said and put an arm around the boy to try to make him feel better. He walked inside with Toby and slid his shoes off. Something seemed wrong because it was far too quiet. A shout came from down one of the hallways and Xavier looked at Toby before he jogged down the hallway towards where the shout had come from.

xxTristan had landed on his back when he fell, but he grunted when Rory fell on top of him. "My chest..." he boy said before he looked at Rory. "No, oh no." Tristan's eyes widened as he tried to move back, but he didn't get very far before he was spread. "Don't spray the dog, Rory!" Tristan shouted as he sprayed Rory with the blue can. "And get off me," he laughed as he tried to pull his legs out from under Rory to no avail. Xavier came jogging down the hallway with Toby behind him only to stop and stare at the two. "Now, Toby, those are idiots," Xavier said as he looked at the two with an eyebrow raised. Tristan glared at Xavier as he struggled to get out from under Rory. "Who are you calling an idiot?" he asked before he finally pushed Rory off him and stood up. He very boldly walked up to Xavier and put a blue streak through the males hair. Xavier's eyes went from wide to narrowed. "Tristan..." he growled and the brunette backed up and pointed at Rory. "He started it! He sprayed me with silly string!" he said in his defense until Xavier snatched the can of blue paint from Tristan's hand. "Well, now I'm going to end it," Xavier shook the can and Tristan's eyes got wider. "Oh, f*ck; blondie run! Toby, save me; call him off!" Tristan shouted as he ran down the hallway with Xavier chasing after him. "Come back here, Tris, I'm only going to paint you blue! You'll match your little boyfriend back there!" Xavier shouted after Tristan who stopped and was about to say something about Rory not being his boyfriend in any way until he realized how close Xavier was. He yelped and just kept running.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby looked up at Xavier when he caught up and put an arm around him. “Thanks..” At least someone was trying to help right now. When they got inside, Toby slipped his shoes off and started to step towards the stairs. He wanted to rot away in bed for the rest of his life. The silence in the place didn't even bother him. It was that yell that bothered him. What were they doing? Toby returned Xavier's look and jogged down the hall with him.

Rory starting laughing pretty hard from Tristan’s reaction. “Yes, oh yes! Rory replied and kept spraying Tristan. When he said not to spray the dog, just for the hell of, he put more pink spray on the dog. “No, I don't think I will.” Rory replied about getting off. That's when he heard Xavier say something. “Idiots? Fine by me.” Rory replied. Then he was pushed off of Tristan and onto the ground. Toby was actually shocked by what he saw. “W-what.. the?” Toby gasped. Why was his dog pink?! Toby glared at both Rory and Tristan. He didn't know who did it but, someone was going to pay. “Um... No.. I uh..” Toby started to laugh. “You're on your own Tristan!” Toby shouted as the two ran. Now, why was the dog pink.. “Rory.. Why did you spray my puppy?” Toby asked and glared at Rory. Rory shrugged. “I tripped?” He questioned. As Rory got up and ran for it. Toby went off in a different direction, calmly. Mean while, Rory ran around with a dog barking, and nipping at his ankles. “Hey dammit!” Rory shouted. The dog was just playing, but still. Rory didn't like it one bit. Eventually while he ran, he ended up in a path that was colliding with Xavier and Tristan. “Biscuits stop!” Rory shouted as he ran into the others. As he hit the ground, he held his knee that slammed into the ground. “Too late..” He groaned.

Not even seconds after falling he heard footsteps behind them.. Toby. Toby had a bucket of water balloons in one hand and a balloon in the other. He may have been an emotional mess at the moment but, he didn't want everyone screwing around in the house without him. “You guys are a bunch of children.” Toby said with a devilish grin before he started to throw water balloons at the three. First he aimed at Xavier, then Tristan and the Rory.. “Hey! You're going to get your place dirty!” Rory shouted to try and get Toby to stop throwing water balloons. Toby held one up to his face and shrugged. “I really, just do not care.” Toby replied.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:26 pm

User Image
User Image

xxRory at least had a soft landing, which was on top of Tristan...again. Xavier had noticed Rory and moved out of the way, but Tristan turned around just in time for the blonde to fall on him. The brunette groaned while Xavier laughed. "Did he just call you biscuits?" he asked while he laughed at the two. Tristan looked at Rory who's face was only about an inch from his. "I am not happy with you and this needs to stop happening before you break my bones," he said before he looked over at Toby. He was met with a nicely aimed water balloon to the face, which caused Tristan to shke his head. He dropped the paint can and put his hands on Rory's chest as he rolled him over onto the ground next to him. Tristan sat up with one hand on his chest. "No more falling on me," Tristan said before he grabbed the can of paint and strayed Rory with it and stuck his tongue out at him.

xxXavier blinked when he was hit by a water balloon. "Oh no, there will be no hitting your bodyguard with water balloons," Xavier grinned at Toby as he walked over to him. He made it seem like he was about to pick Toby up, but instead he grabbed a water balloon and threw it at Tristan as payback. Tristan gave the male a dull look as be got up. "You do realize that this means war?" he asked and Xavier laughed. "Like you pose a threat to m--" Xavier was cut off when Tristan walked over, grabbed a water balloon, and smashed it against Xavier's forehead. Xavier closed his eyes then opened them to see Tristan was grinning at him. Xavier looked around and since they were outside he noticed the swimming pool. "That's it; you're going in the pool." Tristan moved away from Xavier then ran as the male chased him around. "Oh, hell no! I still like this tank top!" Tristan shouted as he kept dodging Xavier. "You can buy a new one! Come here," Xavier said before they ended up by the pool. Tristan was at the edge and Xavier was going to push him in until Tristan ducked and moved out of the way only for Xavier to fall into the pool. He surfaced and shook his head before he glared at Tristan with his hair plastered to his face. Tristan just fell over and laughed; Xavier wasn't that threatening when he had a huge grin on his face from trying not to laugh.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory glared over at Xavier when he started to laugh at the nickname. What was so funny about it? Rory then looked down at Tristan that started to say something. He hadn't realized how close their faces had gotten. He smirked though at what was said. “You need to stop throwing yourself in my way then.” Rory teased. Rory's eyes widened as he was rolled over. He covered his face as Tristan started to spray him with more paint. “Hey!” He shouted and rolled away. He stuck his own tongue out at Tristan. Not too long after that, at water balloon his the back of his head. He glared over at Toby. “You're so dead.” Rory said and started to get up. Well, playfully dead. He knew he'd get his face beaten in if he touched Toby in a harmful way.

While Rory was over there, glaring at Toby, Toby was looking at Xavier. “Too late.” Toby said and stuck his tongue out at Xavier. What was he gonna do? Xavier made it seem like he was going to Pick Toby up, which made Toby tensed up. “D-don't!” He squeaked. He didn't want to be dragged off to the pool that wasn't too far off from them. When Xavier just grabbed a water balloon though, he sighed in relief. Normally it wouldn't have been a big deal to throw someone in a pool. There was something none of them knew though. Well, outside of Tristan. Toby had this huge fear of water. He could handle bathing in it, and getting hit with it or drinking it. Put him into open water though, and he completely shut down started to panic and would drown if no one got to him..

He started to laugh when he watched Xavier chase Tristan. Why did Tristan care about that tank top so much? He did realize it had coloring all over it, right? Toby laughed even more when Xavier ended up jumping right into the pool by mistake. It was pretty funny. Xavier really didn't look all that threatening with that big smile. Even if he was glaring like that. Xavier actually looked.. Hot, like that. Not that he didn't normally look pretty hot anyways. “Hmm... You look kinda hot with wet hair~.” Toby's eyes widened and his face went red. 'Ohhh I didn't just say that out loud..' He thought and looked away. That comment.. That right there was meant to be said mentally and not out loud. Whoops. His eyes wondered around a bit. What happened with Rory? Rory seemed to vanish all of a sudden. Was he actually mad at Toby for hitting him with a water balloon?

Nah, Rory wasn't mad at all. He was simply waiting for the right opportunity to turn this hose on. Just when everyone seemed distracted, Rory turned the hose on and started to spray Tristan and Toby. They didn't seem wet enough. Just then, the dog ran up and pounced onto Rory. “You stupid dog!” Rory yelled. Rory fell back and bumped into Toby. This landed them both into the pool. While Rory swam up and above the water, and shook his head off with a smile someone else seemed a little more distressed. Toby wasn't in the deep end of the pool but far enough in to where the water came up, just above his waist. Toby froze up with wide eyes and stared into the water he felt panic raising up quickly, he suddenly couldn't breath, he couldn't move, he could speak. All he could do was stare. “Uhh, guys?” Rory called. Toby looked like he was going to have a complete panic attack.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan made a face at Rory when he told him not to keep throwing himself in the boy's way. Xavier was still in the water when Toby spoke and Tristan gave Xavier a look like he had just hit on Toby. Xavier looked at Tristan and raised his hands up as if to say it wasn't his fault. The only reason Tristan didn't want to ruin the tank top was because it had been custom made by a friend. He didn't wear it very often, which would explain why it was kept at Toby's house. Tristan jumped when the water from the hose hit him and he tried to move away before he watched Rory and Toby go into the pool. His teals eyes widened when Toby went in; he knew how Toby was around large bodies of water. Sure, the guys room was meant to resemble an ocean, but there was no way in hell he would set foot in one. "Xavier!" Tristan pointed at the traumatized boy. Xavier looked over at Toby then swam over to him. Xavier was finally able to stand up and walk over to him when he got close enough. He picked Toby up and now only his feet and butt touched the water. "I got ya; you're fine," Xavier said as he held onto the boy. He finally carried the boy out of the water. Tristan sighed, but the relief was short lived. Xavier walked over and pushed him into the pool with his foot. "Into the pool you go."

xxTristan surfaced and sighed. "Oh, f*ck it!" he said as he gave in. He dived under then came back up with his shirt now in his hand. He tossed it onto the grass and looked at Rory with a smirk as he swam over to him. "You owe me a new shirt; you started it, blondie," he said before he put his hands on the guys shoulders and pushed him under the water. He waited to make sure Rory surfaced before he started to swim away to the shallow end. His tattoo was fully visible now. He stood up in the shallow end of the pool and looked at his pants. "Skinny jeans make very uncomfortably swimwear," he said as he laughed a bit.

xxXavier shook his head at the two in the pool before he walked over to a bench and set Toby down. "Are you all right?" he asked, but wasn't sure if the boy would be able to reply. He waited for a minute or so before he smirked and leaned forward so his face was in front of Toby's. "And I know I look hot when I've been drench in water." Xavier winked before he stood up straight and looked over at the two in the pool then at Bandit. He whistled to call the dog over hoping the dog would at least make Toby feel better.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby had totally shut off to be honest. It had gotten to the point he started to shake. Then when Xavier picked him up, Toby unconsciously clung onto Xavier. Holding onto the man tightly with his eyes squeezed shut. “Mmm...” Toby started mumbling a bit as he was carried around. Very slowly, Toby started coming back to reality. As he left his little shut off, panicked shell. He could hear the others talking, and laughing still. He couldn't tell what was being said though. He just held onto Xavier tighter like he was some life line he needed. He was fine though and eventually realized that when he was sat down on a bench. He realized how tightly he was holding onto Xavier and quickly let go. “S-sorry... Yeah.. I'm fine now.” Toby said quietly after a minuet. Then Xavier's face ended up in front of Toby's. Okay so, Xavier did hear that comment earlier. Toby's face went red again, especially at that wink Xavier added. Toby pulled his legs up and hugged onto his knees. He shyly looked up at Xavier then away at Bandit that happily made his way over to Xavier. It was weird, it really was. Then the fact that Toby was just now trying to let go of Shane even made this even weirder. However, Toby felt a little bit of this crush building up for Xavier. When Bandit made it over to them, he reached his hand over and pet the pinkish colored dog. “Stupid Rory.. You're not a poodle..” Toby muttered. He wasn't too happy that his dog was painted pink.

Rory was glad to see that Toby got taken out of the pool alright. He didn't get why the boy started to panic though. Fear of pool water? Rory flinched back when water was splashed into his face. What now? Oh. Tristan was pushed into the pool. He laughed as he watched Tristan swim under the water then back up with the tank top. He saw how he tossed it into the grass. “Oops.” Rory joked and laughed some more. He glared at Tristan when he said that Rory owed him a knew shirt. Why did Rory owe him one? Rory just rolled his eyes. He was about to say something but, got dunked into the water. He shouted under water then when he got back up to the surface, he glared over at Tristan. He swam with Tristan over to the shallow end of the pool. Which wasn't too far away. When he was able to stand up he looked over at Tristan. He had seen the tattoo fully and honestly, he really liked it. Before anything was said about that though, “Yeah? You continued it, biscuit.” Rory said then playfully pushed Tristan. He then looked down at his own pants that clung to his legs. Yeah, that really wasn't the most comfortable swimwear. “Pffft... take 'em off then.” Rory's eyes went really wide and he looked over at Tristan. “Umm... That sounded wrong. So imma shut up now.” Rory said then started to head out of the pool. That was awkward.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:42 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier was fine with sitting there while Toby clung to him. He laughed a bit at Toby when his face flushed. He looked at the dog and sighed. "We were supposed to give him a bath; we still can, but we just have to avoid those two," Xavier said as he looked up just in time to see Tristan splash Rory. "Tell me where the shampoo is and I'll go grab it. It's better to give him a bath now while we're soaked rather than in dry clothes," Xavier said then smiled at Toby. He was starting to think he'd like being a bodyguard for Toby. Sure, Rory was a bit annoying and Tristan would probably lecture Xavier now and then, but it didn't seem so bad. The boy seemed to need someone to look after him at least until he was stable again. Xavier moved his hair our of his face as best he could before he looked over at Toby and Bandit.

xxTristan lost his balance then gained it again when he was pushed. His only response was to splash Rory. "Way to make things awkward, goldy," Tristan said as he clapped his hands and followed him out of the water. He shook his head a bit to try and get some more of the water off then combed it out with his fingers; although, no matter what he did his hair was going to be messy. Tristan looked at Rory then at his hair and grinned. "So maybe I can't call you blondie for a couple days," he said as he reached over and held a lock of Rory's rather colorful hair. Their hair was still colored and the natural color was pretty hard to see. It would remain colored for a couple days and their clothes would probably have to go through the wash a couple times before it washed out. The smile on Tristan's face turned into a look of panic. He let go of Rory's hair and his hands went to his pocked. He patted his legs and butt before he pulled out his phone. "Damn it! Come on, baby, work! Work! No, don't do this to me!" Tristan pleaded and whined as he desperately clicked on the power button. It was just an iPhone, but it was his only phone and the first one he bought with his own money. Tristan hung his head when the phone didn't turn on and his hair covered his face. "What a day," he sighed then the screen lit up and Tristan grinned. "Yes!! Now I have to put it in some rise..."

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby looked over at Xavier while he started to laugh, then looked over at Rory and Tristan. They seemed to be getting along just fine. Shockingly.. Rory didn't really get along with anyone. Toby looked at the two questionably before looking over at Xavier. Right. Bandit needed a bath still anyways. Toby nodded and smiled a little bit. “Right..” Toby said then stood up from the bench. Where was the shampoo? Toby thought for a moment, and glared down at the ground. He then looked up to a little shed he had not too far away from them. “I think it's actually in there somewhere.” Toby said as he then looked down at his dog. Bandit was laying in the grass. The dog was beyond filthy and Toby felt like he was filthy too. He hadn't showered for at least two nights. After a show they did he was just too tired after that and hadn't showered yesterday either for obvious reasons. Toby was shocked he didn't smell really bad. While Xavier went to retrieve the shampoo, Toby rolled into the grass to lay by his dog. “Bubby!” Toby said excitedly to make the dog all hyper.

Rory splashed a bit of water back and smirked. “You know you loooove it.” Rory joked. Goldy? So, his nickname kept changing around. At least it hadn't switched to goldy locks. He'd kill someone. As Rory got out of the pool, he could smell something kind of funny. It was the scent of wet dog and it was coming from himself. Yet one of those things he hated about being a werewolf. When you got wet, you smelt a bit like a wet dog because well, you were a dog. Sort of. Rory felt selfconscious all of a sudden. Maybe no one would notice? Even if they did, what would make them think werewolf? They didn't exist to humans. Rory blinked when Tristan walked over and picked up a lock of his hair. He looked up at his hair with innocent eyes and pouted. “B-but.. I just love that nickname.” Rory whimpered. He didn't like being called blondie, nor did he dislike it though. He didn't care. Rory was just joking, obviously. Rory then watched as Tristan started to flip out over his phone. He bit his lip trying not to laugh at Tristan. That eventually stopped working though and Rory started to laugh. “What a morning actually. It's only one in the afternoon.” Rory corrected happily.

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:16 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier left to the shed and looked around. It took a couple minutes, but he found the shampoo. He walked back with a bucket in one hand and the shampoo in the other. He rinsed out the bucket a bit before he filled it with water. He then walked over to Toby and Bandit and laughed a little at the two. "Hold still, Bandit," he said as he carefully poured some of the water on the dog. It was a good thing it was warm out. Xavier knelt down and held the shampoo out to Toby since it would be a better idea for him to do it rather than Xavier who was still a stranger. He still had a blue streak in his wet hair, but what was funny about it was that Tristan had put it right next to the black one. The black streak was natural though, which just made Xavier seem even odder.

xxTristan rolled his eyes at Rory when he whimpered. "Personally, I think I like calling you goldy better," he somewhat teased, but it wasn't because if Rory's blonde hair. No, instead it was because of his eye color. Tristan loved eyes, but not in...a really weird way. He loved peoples eyes because of the array of colors they could be. It was always the first thing he noticed about anyone and stood out the most. Then there's that, "the eyes are the windows to the soul," crap that Tristan somewhat believe. It was more like, "the eyes are the windows to how you actually feel," which was something Tristan could tell; as long as he could see someone's eyes he could tell how they were really feeling unless they were a great liar or actor. Honestly, Tristan really liked Rory's eyes. "Seriously? It feels like it should be five," he mumbled then looked over at Toby and Xavier. "Toby! I think I might watch a horror film later if you wanna join," he said before he looked at Xavier then Rory. "You two can join too if you want," he rolled his eyes and said it like he didn't want them anywhere near him, but he was obviously joking because he couldn't keep a straight face. Oddly enough, Tristan's pants were slowly started to fall down and the design on his boxers could be seen. They were just black boxers with a Halloween themed things on them. If Rory couldn't tell by now, Tristan was just a tad bit obsessed with Halloween. "I'm going to go change," Tristan turned to walk back into the house, but stopped and turned to face Rory again. "Do you need some clothes? I probably have something you can wear," he offered. Tristan had a variety of clothes he kept at Toby's. Most he didn't wear anymore and some were kind of new. Hell, the boy probably had a packet of boxers he hadn't even opened yet. What he had probably would fit Rory too; the guy was only a few inches taller than him and probably more buff. Tristan had abs, but as Rory could see they were very defined.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby was just playing with Bandit when Xavier was walking around and doing things for Toby. Which didn't bother Toby at all. He was more that used to others doing things for him. It's been that way since he was born really. From maids, butlers, and house aids or whatever. People were always taking care of Toby. Up until the last year and a half at least. Xavier seemed to be starting that up again though. Which was weird. Xavier was to be a bodyguard right? The guy didn't need to do all this.. Toby looked at Xavier when he came over with the stuff to bathe Bandit and smiled. “Thanks, Xavier.” Toby said. He watched Bandit and smiled more. It seemed the dog still loved baths. Bandit even reached up and licked Xavier's face while water was poured on him. Toby took the shampoo and and put some into his hand before starting to scrub Bandit down. The dog seemed to love it and lean a bit into Toby. While Toby scrubbed away at Bandit, he heard Tristan say something about a horror film and that grabbed Toby's attention quickly. Tristan knew Toby too well.. “You know I will.” Toby replied. After he scrubbed Bandit down as best he could, he looked up at Xavier as if to say “You can rinse him of now” and waited for Xavier to do so. Once Bandit was rinsed of, he started to shake and get water all over the place. Good thing they were already wet right?

Rory shrugged and smiled again. “Whatever~ Goldy works biscuits.” Rory said. Little did he realize that Tristan was calling him goldy because of his eyes. If he knew that, he'd probably get even more selfconcious that someone was paying so much attention to his appearance. Rory despised when humans did that. Made him nervous. It did feel a bit later in the day didn't it? Well, they were running around for a few hours. So, it was kind of expected to feel later. “Right?” Rory asked. He then listened to the offer about a horror film and watched as Tristan made it seem he didn't want them to join. Rory could see he was just kidding though and smiled playfully. “Ew~ Watching a movie with you? Nuh uh.” Rory teased in a playful tone. Rory pulled his soaked jacket off and looked at it. All of his clothing were going to need some serious washing.. Rory looked back to Tristan. He actually did need some clothing. All of his stuff was on the tour van.. That the band took away to get everyone home, except for Rory. “Would you mind?” Rory asked. He'd have no problem borrowing clothes from Tristan. As Rory followed behind Tristan, he looked at the tattoo on Tristan's back with a smile. He couldn't get over how cool the tattoo looked. He loved it. Then his eyes ended up at Tristan's showing underwear. “Someone likes Halloween quite a bit I see.” Rory said teasingly to indicate he could see Tristan's underwear.

Kassumi6
Don't know how it happened... But Rory turned into the playful one while Toby turned into the more serious one.. ><'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier laughed and leaned away from Bandit as the dog licked his face. He didn't really complain. He liked dogs, but he wasn't too fond of cats. He just watched as Toby scrubbed the shampoo through Bandit's fur before he looked at Toby. He picked up the bucket and rinsed the dog off. He closed his eyes when the dog shook the water off and sighed. Xavier would need a change of clothes too and he was sure Tristan could oblige. "I'll be right back," he said as he got up and left into the house. He asked Tristan a quick question before he vanished into the large house. He came back with two towels that Tristan said were fine to use for drying off the dog. He knelt back down and handed one to Toby before he started to dry the dog off. "More horror movies," Xavier shook his head with a smile before he remembered that he and Toby feel asleep last night to one with Toby in his arms. The thought actually caused Xavier to zone out for a moment and turn a light shade of pink. Xavier blinked a couple times before he seemed to come back to planet Earth. After they finished drying off the dog, Xavier stood up and stretched. "Can I take a shower here? I can just grab some clothes from Tristan," Xavier asked with his eyes landing on Toby.

xxTristan rolled his eyes and just decided to play along for fun. "Well, you don't have to sit by me," he replied and chuckled a bit. He looked at Xavier and told him were the towels were that Toby usually used to dry Bandit off after giving the dog a bath. Once Xavier left, Tristan looked at Rory and shook his head with a shrug. "Not really; I'm not picky when it comes to leading people clothes as long as they give them back," he said as he continued to walk into the house. Tristan's eyes widened and he looked down at his boxers. His cheeks turned a bit red and he just mumbled a, "shut up." Not that it was a huge deal for someone to see the guys boxers. "Take a picture; it'll last longer," he said as they walked down the hallway. Once they got to Tristan's room he walked inside and went straight to the closet. He opened the door to revile a variety of shirts on hangers and jeans on a shelf below. "Pick whatever. Oh, here," he said as he looked around then grabbed a pack of boxers from the bottom shelf and tossed them at Rory. Without any real care, Tristan just pulled his pants off since they were finally getting on his nerves.

LilRinn
I'm sure it'll bounce back and forth xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby nodded when Xavier said he'd be right back. For the mean time, Tobby held Bandit in one spot on the tiling. He didn't want Bandit getting dirty before getting into the house. He still couldn't express how happy he was to be around his dog again. The pup seemed to have grown a lot over just a month and still had a little bit to grow too. Toby couldn't handle it again. He was going to drag this dog around on tour.. No question about it. Toby would find a way to do it. When Xavier got back, Toby gladly took a towel and helped dry Bandit off. You know, Bandit seemed more needy than usual. It was probably from how long Toby had been away. Toby looked up to look at Xavier and smiled a bit. “We like our horror films around here.” Toby said then looked back down at Bandit. Toby looked at Xavier curiously when he seemed to zone out and blush a little bit. What was he thinking? “You okay?” Toby asked. Toby then stood up with Xavier, he had his hand on Bandit's collar though. When Xavier asked about a shower Toby smiled at Xavier kindly. “Go for it. You're free to treat this place like your own house. Just don't break anything.” Toby replied. Really when people came over, Toby just didn't really care what they did. Especially with his friends. They'd come over, eat his food, take up his guest rooms and Toby would just say “Whatever”. He liked the company in all honesty. Plus, Xavier was going to be Toby's bodyguard for awhile. So as far as Toby was concerned. This was Xavier's house too. Kind of like with Tristan and Rory. They were always welcome at any given time.

Rory went along with Tristan and grabbed his phone on the way. He was just checking that no one called. Which no one had, oddly enough. Oh well. “I shall use your clothes then.” Rory said. He looked over at Xavier when he came along to ask something then continued on with Tristan. He smirked at the comment of Rory taking a picture. So he pulled out his phone. He actually DID take a picture. For reasons that would be revealed later. Once they got to Tristan's room he went over and pulled out a plane black shirt, a jacket with the design of a skeleton on the front then a black pair of skinnies. “I'll be right back.” Rory said. He left to the bathroom to change. He didn't like to change around others because, believe it or not, Rory was self conscious about his body. He had a few burn marks, and other scars up and down his arm. It's why he wore jackets all the time. He didn't want people questioning them. Just like how he hated people questioning why he vanished all the time on a full moon, or why weird things with elements such as electricity started to act weird when he was upset. Rory usually bailed when others started asking questions. Or he'd just get pissed. . After Rory changed he went back to Tristan and looked down at his phone again. “By the by. That picture was sent to be viewed by thousands of fans.” He said seriously, yet casually as he then started to walk away like everything was perfectly normal. He was trying his hardest not to laugh. Really, Rory had his phone out since they had been in the room. It could have been a picture of Tristan in nothing but boxers, or simply just a picture of a little bit of Tristan's boxers showing. Either way, Rory didn't think Tristan would be happy about that. Rory didn't really care though.

Kassumi6
Probably.. xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"Uh, yeah, fine," Xavier assured Toby before he had stood up. Xavier nodded and left to find Tristan. He watched Rory leave the room before he walked in and stole some of Tristan's clothes after getting a pair of never before worn boxers tossed in his face. He found the bathroom and locked the door behind him. After he had finished he walked out with a towel wrapped around his neck. He was in a pair of white basket ball shorts and a simple band t-shirt. Tristan ended up asking for Xavier's phone and he handed it to home: 1) because Tristan seemed pretty annoyed, and 2) he knew his phone wouldn't be broken. After Tristan left Xavier decided to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. He, of course, just heated up a piece of pizza and decided to eat that since there wasn't much else.

xxBy the time Rory got back, Tristan was in a new pair of black jeans, a tank top, and a hoodie what had a dragon design around it. His eyes widened at what Rory said and he turned to glare, but he had already left the room. Great. Tristan left and got Xavier's phone before he went into the kitchen to put his into a container with some rice. He sat down in the living room and wrapped a blanket around himself. He was freezing, but Tristan was usually pretty cold. He logged onto his accounts off Xavier's phone and groaned as he wrapped the blanket around himself and laid down on the couch in a ball. When Rory entered the room, teal eyes peeked out from the blanket and glared at him. "I hate you," he said, but he obliviously didn't mean it. "It's like you want some crazed fan to get into my hotel room again and threaten me with someone's life," he finished before he covered his eyes up with the blanket again.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby went into the house after Xavier had gone in. He let go of Bandit and let the dog run around the house on his own. Toby hen went up to his room to shower and get changed. After he showered, he stepped from the bathroom in a towel and turned on some music and full blast. He even sang along with the song, and yes, even the rough vocals. Toby didn't look like he could do it, but he could very well. In fact, Toby did majority of the singing in the band. Rory just seemed to get most of that “front man” attention for some reason. Toby didn't really care though. He had enough attention as it was.. He remembers a few girls and guys crying over getting a picture with him. The thought made him shake his head. Fans were nuts. You couldn't predict them and Toby loved it. Toby pulled on a pair of boxers, black skinnies, and tossed on his favorite black and white shirt that had this neatly designed heart on it. Toby knew a certain fan was happy to see Toby wear this shirt. It was fan made and gifted. Toby loved it the most. After being changed, and clean, Toby left his room and headed down stairs. He had his head low and eyes directed away from everyone as he passed by though. “Get me when you start the film.” Toby said to them. He headed down to his little music studio to finish unpacking things and cleaning up. To clean and also mope in solitude.,

Rory went into the living room to see that Tristan was bundled up in a blanket. Tristan's eyes were peering out at Rory. He threw hands up in defeat. “What did I do wrong?” Rory smirked. “You did tell me to take a picture did you not?” He asked as he went over to the recliner chair and sat down in it. After he realized that Tristan wasn't happy, he laughed and shook his head. “I'm only kidding. I wouldn't do that.. To you at least.” Rory confessed. He would have don it to someone else but, not to Tristan. Not after knowing what had happened with him and some crazy fan. Not too long after that, Rory saw Toby from the corner of his eye. The boy looked all upset again and sad. Rory sighed. Well, at least they got him to have a little fun for a bit right? “Has there ever been a time when that kids been happy?” Rory asked. It wasn't meant to be mean. Rory just never saw Toby happy before. He has seen Toby laugh and smile before. He just hasn't seen genuine happiness. Rory bit his lip nervously when Toby glared at him. “Yes, I have been happy at some point. Jerk.” Toby said. Rory watched as Toby started walking away but sighed. “Wait Toby! Toooobbyyy!!! TOBY, TOBY, TOBY!” Rory kept calling until Toby came back with an irritated expression. Rory knew Toby was going to go try and cry in a corner somewhere. He didn't want that.. They could distract him right? So why not? Toby glared at Rory and stuffed his hands into his pockets. “What, for f*cks sakes what?!” Toby shouted. Rory tried not to laugh. “Stay with us!” Rory said. Toby just shook his head and turned to leave. Rory started to repeatedly call his name until Toby came back, irritated again. “Fine! Just shut up would you?!” Toby went into the center of the room and plopped down onto the floor. Geese Rory was annoying sometimes. Toby glared up at the ceiling then pulled his hood up to cover up his whole face.

Kassumi6

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces