Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:03 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason walked into his home and dropped all his books on the kitchen counter. For once he didnt go right for the fridge, since food was the last thing on his mind. "Well, we need normal camping gear, bug spray, fire starters, that kind of stuff. And some food but my parents usually keep it pretty stocked since my dad goes there alot for fishing. And i figured you could just pack the clothes that you keep here." Jason thought it was annoying that the other would come over and if he wanted to sleep over he had to drive all the way home to get clothes then come back so he just designated a drawer in his room for him. "Uhm its like a three hour drive south from here. in the mountains." he said as he already began to get the stuff out and make a checklist.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:24 pm
He sighed and closed his eyes leaning his head back on the wall. "Alright, that sounds nice. Should we stop by the store?" He asked getting ready to think of all the things he actually had. He stood up and walked to the drawer that kept his clothes, he started going through and decided what he would actually wear for the weekend. Mostly pants, and he'll just sleep without a shirt as he normally done so, though he had never done this in front of Jason. He looked at him just to see what he was doing looking at the list he had... he decided that it was only fair to not bring his laptop sense the only thing he would think about is work while they were supposed to relax, even though it wasn't an actual vacation for him personally.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:31 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason had all the camping supplies out on the counter and a bag to put them in, now he just needed to pack the food. "Well we can stop at the one thats in the town right before we get to the Cabin. My dad always brings me home fudge from there and it is to die for." he smiled slightly to himself and set his list down. Walking into his room he went to his drawers and pulled out any long sleeved shirts he had. He then grabbed some shorts and his jeans. "Are you really not going to swim?" he asked as he examined his swim trunks trying to decide if he should bring them or not.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:50 pm
He just looked at him and smirked. "Snakes." was his only reply as in no. He grabbed the few clothes he was taking. "This is just a weekend, right?" he asked sounding slightly more concerned now. He grabbed his keys and waited for a reply before he left to make room in his trunk and get rid of the valuables in his car.
User Image

(I'm so sorry these replies are short! I'm kind of busy and I'm trying to stay active at the same time)  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason laughed and shook his head "Chicken." he teased with a wink. he tossed his clothes in a bag then put some bath stuff in as well, like shampoo, soap, a toothbrush. "Yeah just a weekend." even though he would most likley not want to come back for obvious reasons. he went to his bed and put his pillow that he cant sleep without in his bag. He paused as he noticed the clothes he had kicked under the bed he sticking out. Quickly he gathered the ripped clothing and threw them in the trashcan. He left his room and went to pack the other things into a bag. Jason was very good at fitting a large amount of stuff in a small bag. So when he was done, what would usually be two bags was only one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:20 pm
He left out the door and started cleaning out his car, the back was a mess, usually containing of trash of fast food he ate quickly before going somewhere early in the morning to sell his art. After he was done he walked back inside, looking at the bag, he put his bag down, that contained a few things but nothing much, he took out his laptop and set it on the table, he just stared at it. He would never admit that he was a workaholic but that was a trait many people tend to see first about him. He looked at Jason, worried once again finally popping up another hard question. "What... is the matter?" he knew he was asking that quite a lot but he normally didn't have to.
User Image  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:29 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason sat down at the kitchen table and slowly went over his list. It seemed they need water bottles, marshmallows, grahm crackers, chocolate, and lunch meat. He glanced up when Chris came back in and watched with a small frown as he got out his laptop. He was a bit taken off guard by the question and simply shook his head. "nothing. but you better not take that to the lake. You need torelax, you work to much." he gave the other a worried look before glancing back down at his list. "I think this is everything we need, can you look it over and see if i missed anything?" he asked as he handed him the paper.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:42 pm
He read the paper putting on his reading glasses. "I actually wasn't going to bring the laptop, though I wasn't doing it for me." He glanced at him and then went back. "I think we'll be fine, with what we have, assuming the rest of anything we do need is at the cabin already." he sat down the paper and sat back down at the window, taking off his glasses and putting them in his shirt pocket. "Can I share something with you?" he asked not looking in his general direction, usually meaning he's deep in thought, which wasn't always great for the other, but that wasn't often.

User Image  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason smiled happily when the other said he wasnt going to bring his laptop since he didnt want him working all weekend. his friend really needed a break even if he didnt think so. "Yeah the cabin is pretty stocked." he smiled and glanced over at Chris, though it faded away when he heard the others tone change and saw that he was in deep thought. "Yeah of course you can...' he chewed the inside of his cheek nervously and watched his friend closley.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He sighed and began... "I feel like there is something serious going on, and I don't want to dance around lies anymore. I have been constantly worrying about you, and it's only getting worse. You constantly avoid the question and every time I ask you get this look on your face. You never lie to me, and when you do it's something obvious, so I know this is serious. Why? Now when I ask you again, I want the truth this time, and if I realize you're lying to me, then I'm going to do something about it." he looked at him deep in his eyes, looking more serious than he usually does. "What.. is... wrong?" his voice was deep, almost scary sense it never reaches that tone without good reason.
User Image  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason's heart began to pound against his chest to the point where he was sure that Chris could hear it. He knew it was only a matter of time before his friend stopped beating around the bush and came straight out and demanded the truth. Sadly actually telling the truth was out of the picture. His friends tone scared him and made him want to go crawl under his bed and never come out. But it didn't stop him from telling a lie since he would rather have him mad at him than see those pictures... "Chris..." He trailed off as he desperately tried to think of an answer. Something to throw him off of this. "It's not just one thing." He began slowly. "I-I'm doing bad in class for the first time ever, I'm being picked on by this a*****e who never leaves me alone. And.. My parents are considering a divorce." Now only one of these things was a lie and he hoped that there was enough truth in this that Chris would believe that the mixture of all these things was just getting to Jason. And if he didn't.. Well he would figure out what he had meant when he said he would do something about it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:54 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris stood up and crossed his arms. "You're failing a class.... the other things I can believe but failing?" he started to grow curious and doubtful. "Which class." he was going to simply test Jason, though he hated doing so, he was usually the one to take steps even if they were harsh ones. He gave him a quick glare through his hair that happened to be in his face now. It usually did what it wants because it seemed to be alive half the time. I'm tired of this Jason... I really don't want to give you a real problem.
User Image  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jaz stood as well and walked over to Chris "I never said I was failing. I just said I was doing bad." He almost said that it was math class but quickly stopped himself knowing that Chris would know that was bull. "English. It's harder in college than high school. I wasn't prepared and I just don't understand much of the concepts". He bit his lip then out of the blue wrapped his arms around his friends torso and hugged him tightly. "You need to stop worrying about me so much. I'm not helpless anymore. You've helped me become a stronger person." He said softly "I'll be better in a few days. I promise. Please don't be mad at me." Really he was hoping that he would be better at hiding it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris was surprised by the sudden hug and he slowly hugged back, hesitating. "Alright. But you know how protective I am. You have any problems you can tell me..." he had many thoughts rush through his head, he almost felt like bending him a bit and kissing him but he would never do that, but the thought did cross his mind. But it would be awkward to do so randomly and right after being angry with him? That made no sense. He quickly pushed the feelings away and rubbed his head instead.
User Image  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason glanced up at Chris and smiled "I know. I can trust you with anything." He gave him a firm squeeze before letting go and plopping down on the couch. It was obvious that jazz was completely oblivious to his friends feelings for him. He could never imagine someone liking him like that especially not after the other night. "Well we are all packed. Your spending the night right?" He asked hoping Chris hadn't changed his mind in the last 24 hours. It was strange how easy it was becoming to lie to Chris and he really didn't like it. But he knew it had to be done or their friendship would be torn apart.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff