ápsychos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:03 am

Teh acted as if Samus wasn't even there. His body felt cold and stiff as he looked up at Samus and looked through him. He just wanted answers "Did we cause this? Why? Why would anything or anybody do this?!" he yelled and stood up at his response to getting out of there. He had no where else to go, he started to believe he was all alone... all over again. He started limping out looking at the flames, the burnt corpses of families holding each other, people who once hated him, he wished were back and that this was a lie. He could barely see through his tears as he limped away he just grabbed Samus's belt.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Meokii

Sam frowned as the other yelled in obvious anger and panic. "THis isnt our fault." he said even though he felt like it may be. He didnt know how to answer his other question because there was no good reason for someone or something to bring so much pain and suffering. he finally got the other to his feet and lead him out of the tavern and away from the carnage. "i'm going to grab some things from the shop." he explained as he headed towards the Blacksmiths and began to gather some essential supplies for them. He did his best to ignore the blood stains yet he couldnt help but think of the horrible things his master may have been subjected too. Once he had some supplies he grabbed the others hand and pulled him away from the town, heading north. He didnt know where he was going to take them, but he knew they had to get away from the town and people in general.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Teh looked at the hands and felt more reassured. "What d-did they want?" he asked more calmed down but sniffling and hiccuping. He gripped his hands a bit tighter and followed closely, his body was tired, his mind handled too much for one day. He wanted to stop, he wanted to turn around. He mumbled to himself "mum." and he tried to stop his tears again... he looked at Samus... He can't be taking this well either, and here I am sniveling. He's... taking care of me, why? earlier he wanted nothing to do with me, and no my life is held by this person, he's the last thing I got.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Meokii

((sorry if my roleplaying is off, im getting sick.))

Sam lead them in the direction of the woods, figuring it would be safest to seek cover there and camp for the night. "I dont know." he said simply to the others question. they key and his keeper... what did that mean? why is this happening? god damn it this isnt fair! these thoughts swam through his head but he still kept a calm composure. When he felt the others eyes on him he couldnt help but feel a little uncomfertable. "Stop looking at me like that.' he said as he released the others hand once they were under the covers of the tree's. "We should find shelter and rest for the night." he said as he adjusted the bag on his shoulders.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Teh agreed, "Yeah, rest." He walked with him close enough to lay his rest his poofy head of hair on his arm as they walked. "Thank you." he said sounding like he was about to cry again but he stopped himself. He felt like he was being pathetic, sense Samus was taking it better and more controlled.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Meokii

Samus noticed how exhausted the other looked and decided he wasnt going to be picky on where they stopped to rest. He couldnt help but feel slightly uncomfertable when Teh rested his head on his arm, but hearing him sound like he was about to cry he decided on not pushing him away. "your.. welcome i guess..." When he noticed a small cave that was not inhabitated he decided that it would work for the night and began to unpack the few supplies he managed to grab in the wreckage of his 'home'

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Teh layed down and just rubbed the bottom of the cave with one finger muttering softly to himself. "...all this... all over again." he closed his eyes and slowly started to drift to sleep but his eyes shot open as if refusing to rest. "There is no way you're fine with all this, how... how are you doing?" he hesitated to ask, afraid he may trigger something in him and make him angry.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Meokii

Samus began to gather twigs and sticks to make a fire to keep them warm through the night when he heard Teh ask him how he was doing. "I am fine.' he said firmly as he began to set up a small firepit to keep the flames contained. Sam refused to show weakness to anyone he didnt know, or people he did know for that matter. He would rather suffer on the inside than to have people know what he was truly feeling and use it against him. And right now he was crying on the inside because he just lost the one man that ever treated him with any compassion and like an actual human instead of a monster. "You should eat. there is some bread and cheese in my bag." he said as he grabbed a piece of flint and got the fire started.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Teh sat up and shook his head. "You need it." He stood up kinda wobbly and leaned on the wall at the edge of the cave when it started to rain, he grabbed a leaf and curled it and started to fill up his flask by pouring the water he caught in the leaf.
He looked at him slightly, "If I can have your honesty, if you truly believe what the old man is true, is it true you're a half demon?" he asked looking at him with sad eyes hidden within the heavy strands of bushy hair. "I wouldn't shame you for that, truthfully you helped me out, you have done something that nobody has ever done." he smiled lightly and came back sitting down next to him looking up to him. "even if you were a full demon, I wouldn't hate you. Ha! even if you killed me I'd still call you a... friend." he held his own feet rubbing them sense they still hurt and his leg twitched slightly from having a large cut from a rock and his arm was bruised badly.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Meokii

Sam sighed at the others stubborness to take the food he had offered him. When he finally got a spark to catch he quickly added more twigs and blew on it gently. soon they had a steady fire going but once Samus went back to relax Teh hit a sore spot with his question.He was secretly hoping the other had forgotten that little detail but obviously not. At first he interpreted the other sad eyes as him being angry or upset that he was half demon but his following words made him realize that wasnt the reason the other was sad. "yes, i am part demon..." he mumbled as he pulled out a piece of bread and pulled it in half offer one of the pieces to Teh and not taking no for an answer. He noticed the others leg and frowned. "Want be to bandage that up for you?" he asked.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Teh smiled at his answer. "That's so neat! Thank you for being honest." he said while having food in his face seeing that Sam was never going to take no for an answer. He took it anyway and looked at the fire day dreaming about what had happened. Suddenly a question popped up and he looked at Samus. "I... yes." he was in pain and he felt as he couldn't say no, he was going to pass out from the loss of blood and he knew it, it wasn't the first time that happened. He shifted his position towards him and gave him his leg which rolled up the pant leg and pulled out bandages. "Here, I brought my own, I just... can't get them to stay on." he said handing them over.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Meokii

Samus blinked in shock as the other responded by claiming that it was neat. "no it isnt." he mumbled before he bit into his half of the bread.It was a constant battle inside him between his mortal half and demonic half. It was mentally and physically painful sometimes. Sometimes he truly believed he was evil. "ok." he took the bandages and set aside his bread. using some water form his flask he washed the other wound then began to wrap it tightly to keep pressure applied to it. "There, check it in the morning and make sure its not infected doesnt look like it will be." he said befor reaching out into the rain to rinse his hands in the fresh water drops.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Teh watched him and sighed. "Thank you." he smiled lightly and ate tiny pieces of his bread at a time, doing so would make his body feel more full than it really was. He stayed quiet staring at the fire when suddenly it got huge and there was an image of a demon lord, Teh freaked out and jolted back against the wall sense suddenly it was intense. A womans voice spoke through the flames in mild echo's. "31 Legions, 1 lord, I need you two to go south and through the swamp when you have the chance!" suddenly it died down again. Teh was still in shock seeing the flames get so big he shook his head as if it wasn't real and he quickly went to Samus who was now the only thing he wasn't afraid of.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Meokii

Samus nodded tithe others thanks before siting down and finishing his piece of bread. Even though it was a little stale it tasted delicious to him. Hen the fire suddenly burst to life Sam moved as swiftly as he could and unsheathed his sword He was now standing in a defensive position his sword pointed t the flames as the woman's vice wrang through. Once it died away he kept his sword out but tried to relax. "You have any idea what that was?" He asked slowly trying to make sense of what he just saw. To him it seemed like a trap but he wasn't sure.

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces