Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Immortal Love (1x1 with Dawn Landers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:55 am

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: --
With:--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A F L O W E R C A N B L O S S O M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
Amy smiled at the name Happy. it was cute and suited her little follower very well. She blushed when Re kissed her. She giggled a little. "I know its kind of a surprise but the funny thing about it is that you have seen my lancer," she smiled. She turned her head to Happy"Happy darling please call me Amy when I am in this form okay?" she asked the small adorable girl. She couldn't believe such a perv could be so cute. She had a hard time accepting that she was a boy in general. Amy placed her hands on Re's upper thighs and laid her head on her shoulder once more. The young girl thought to herself about her lancer form. It was nothing like her normal human form. She closed her eyes and inhaled Re's scent.

, B U T C A N Y O U H A N D L E M E ?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:13 am
Since I have Re, Hime, Grudge, and headmistress, do you want to take Nazron and Musa on page two as lancers?

I better stop making lancers I think the slots are full enough. The big book of monsters is always on page three.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:28 am
Dawn Landers

Sure :3
That way I have more too post  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:40 am

B E I N G A M O N S T E R

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R E R O S E S

Location: Outside front of the school with a umbrella up going somewhere.
With: Amy

Re felt Amy put her palms on her upper thighs and decided to leave with Amy. Outside under the umbrella pouring down rain, Re smooched Amy's mouth and even tongued kissed her slowly. "I hate Grudge the b*****d, he is always competing like Sparta or something. If I ever told Grudge I'm a transgender loving women, he would fight me calling me sissy or something. I never acted in girlhood nor the clothes until after I became your Re. " She held onto Amy's hand and walked with her down the long staircase. "Should we date tonight or make love? It don't matter to me my lovely Amy, I am your lover and expect to be held as one eventually." Re asked.

I S H E L L W H E N Y O U R T H I S I N S I D E

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Check Re's pictures, she is hiding the arts behind them.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 am

A M Y_H A R P E R

User Image
Amy smiled at her lover. She had her arms wrapped around her waist. She pressed their lips together with tongue. She pulled away and held her closer. "I don't want you to worry about Grudge. Tonight is about you and me. I wish to make love to you my lover," Amy said lowering her hands from Re's back to her bottom. Amy kissed her once more. "Where shall we go? I was thinking my dorm so no interruptions," she offered waiting for her response. Amy kissed Re's forehead.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:47 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R E R O S E S

Location: Outside front of the school with a umbrella up going somewhere.
OCC: I can do adult stories but I don't get into direct details.

Re felt Amy position her hands on Re's rear. She let Amy feel all she wanted like the rest of her body. Re smiled and aligned her forehead with Amy's. "I believe in giving my owner her property and I'm yours, lead away mistress of me." In truth Re wasn't really a lesbian since she was transgendered loving Amy. Though Re kept getting the filling Amy was about to forever destroy any pride of Re's old self making love, and possibly fingering her allot. Re followed Amy and didn't run away, it was clear Re loved being Amy's mate and being Re.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:18 am

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where:Amy's Dorm
With:Re
OOC: So, do you want to time skip, take to PMs, or just continue and see how it goes?

User Image
Amy walked with Re to her dorm room. She opened the door to her dorm and lead her lover into the room holding her by the hand. She sat down on her bed and pulled Re to sit down on top of her. After feeling every part of her body, Amy began to tongue kiss Re. She wanted to be with Re and this was the way she would show her. She began to strip both Re and herself. Her skin was so soft and it turned Amy on.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:55 pm
I write good but whats fiction stay in fiction, just tell me if something rise up. The way I write is like different individuals who don't always agree, if they don't agree their basically saying "******** the world my head hurt gash, what ever I am I will shine at it no matter what."
I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:00 pm
Dawn Landers

I'm kind of confused now. I understand what you mean by whats fiction stay in fiction. But after that I kind of got lost  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:21 pm

R E R O S E S

OCC: I can do adult stories but I don't get into direct details.

Re followed Amy into her dorm and soon felt Amy bed her and pulled her clothes off. All she knew was that Amy loved her even though she was okay to Amy She felt Amy kiss her and tongued kissed her. Re moaned feeling Amy's hands rubbing her impulse body. Re kept kissing away at Amy as her lover instincts got turned on by Amy's doing. She moved passionately to Amy and started giggling. To Re she was confused about gods and stuff, so she took it simple about who she was. As her old life she wanted to be Re and she still loved only women. In truth Re knew she wasn't naturally Re, but then again she was in deep yuri relationship and she loved it completely.

EDited last line)

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:22 pm
I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Never mind I posted, I write with my characters having their own views.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm
Dawn Landers
I write good but whats fiction stay in fiction, just tell me if something rise up. The way I write is like different individuals who don't always agree, if they don't agree their basically saying "******** the world my head hurt gash, what ever I am I will shine at it no matter what."
I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Was my last post okay, your stalling. If bad I will erase  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 pm
Dawn Landers
Dawn Landers
I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Was my last post okay, your stalling. If bad I will erase

Oh you're fine :3
I was just baby sitting and I couldn't think straight but I will post now  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:42 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

User Image
Amy smiled through the kiss from her lover. She rolled with her and began to make love to her with her fingers. She had now felt every inch of Re's soft body. She could feel how wet her hand now was. She smiled and began to work on Re's chest. Amy was happy with Re and couldn't imagine herself with anyone else. She was so good to her and was sweet and to top it off... beautiful. "Tell me you love me," she pleaded quietly. Her hand stayed fingering Re. Amy would soon go further but wanted a climax reaction for Re first. She was gently playing with her chest and kissing Re's neck.

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:31 pm

R E R O S E S

OCC: Im starting to feel like king pervert Grudge, so I time skipped this post.

Re felt Amy slide her fingers into her and started fingering her allot. Re felt this was right and being owned by Amy made her even more happy. Re felt Amy was killing anything left of Re's old self, Amy was successful at reprogramming Re, because Re kept blushing and moaning wanting more being fingered. "I love you Amy but please more.' Re kept saying it in a sexy voice wanting Amy even more.

(Time skip, I wanted to show Amy reprogramming Re in bed to female hood all the way. ).

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff