Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:45 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius looked at him and rolled his eyes and walked over to the window where it was bright with red cloud, it looked like constant twilight and the ground and city looked like it was greeted by the four horseman ever day. War, Famine, Pestilence and Death spread across the land, everyone and everything looked miserable, everybody was scared, dying, and working. Blood mixing with their sweat and covered the ground below their torn up feet and hooves. Danarius just looked down at it all... his head looking forward, almost upward at the sight as if he were proud of his domain, he looked to Stefen. "Rest... I don't want you looking like you're about to die when we walk around where He may see you." he stated simply and looked back down watching the Cerberus bark and howl at anyone near by and then it curled up to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:04 pm
Meokii

Stefan found his gaze falling on the sight outside the window, his mouth fell open as he stared in absolute shock. How could anyone.. or anything live in such a place? He felt panic rising as he began to hyperventilate and he had to rip his gaze away from the awful scene before him. i dont belong here... i belong in heaven with my people...Not here... not in this awful place. What the other said hardly registered as he slowly sat down and hugged his knees to his chest, taking in a deep breaths. "Who.. Who is 'He'?" he found himself asking to keep his mind off the scene outside, thinking that Danarius was the highest one on the food chain here, not realizing there might be people higher up than him.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:17 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius looked how culture shocked Stefen was and glared down angrily, his foot now back onto his back in between his wings. "You're going to die if you keep this up." he paused when he realized he asked a question. "You have your lord... and I have mine... we'll leave it at that." his eyes glowed slightly at the thought and he took his foot off his back. He walked over to his dresser and found another set of robes, though it was the kind he'd have to be more exposed for... he hesitated, but finally he put them down and began undressing the top part of his chain mail suit and threw it down with the other robes, though he kept the pants and belt on. He then put the robes on, it basically was like a multi-layered kimono like robe, made of silver lining, black and dark reds. It was cut down the middle, which exposed his chest all the way down to his belly button, markings covering his upper body with symbols and scars. "Come..." he said as he started walking out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:37 pm
Meokii

Stefan whimpered as he felt the others foot back on his back. "I'm sorry... it's just not something I'm use to." he gasped as he wiggled underneath the others weight. Once he was released he scrambled back to his feet and sort of coward away from Danarius. "Ok..." he said trying to act like he was satisfied with the answer he was given when in reality he was still rather curious on who this man was. When Danarius began to disrobe Stefan quickly averted his gaze since for some reason the idea of seeing the other without clothes on made him feel strange. The clothes that the angel wore were ripped and tattered from the beatings he had received yet somehow Stefan had managed to cover most of his skin since it was sinful to be exposed to strangers or anyone for that matter. When he heard the others voice telling him to come he glanced up and saw that the clothing the other wore exposed his chest considerably. His cheeks turned bright red which was hidden behind the layer of dirt on his face. he couldn't help but examine the markings and scars as he followed the other out of the room.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:53 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He looked continued walking and finally they got to the dining hall, though only those with lots of money and power where allowed, it was very big with very few demons. He ringed a bell and a smaller one flying crooked with ripped wings flew over, it had to be a child of some sort "y-yes, L-l-lord Danarius?" he stuttered, his voice that of a scared child who had been hiding for a long time. Danarius looked at Stefen then back at the broken cherub. "Whatever is left after the dinner from last week will do.... h shouldn't be spoiled..." he grinded his teeth, he didn't want to feed him, but he knew if he didn't than he would die. Its not like the food was that bad, though. The broken cherub bowed and tried to fix his flying but it was still crooked fetching the food. Danarius looked at a mug and slid it over to Stefen "here, its water." he stated giving him a look that demanded he drink it whether he wanted to or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:14 pm
Meokii

Stefan looked around the dinning hall, surprised at how few demons were there, but was thankful for it as well. When he saw the small cherub fly over on ripped wings he frowned, noticing how young he was and what he was. He felt anger rise inside of him and he wanted to conjure a sword and run Danarius through but resisted the urge to do so, well he couldn't any ways since his magic was suppressed here. He clenched his jaw and his fists, staring at the ground as he listened to Danarius order the child around. When the mug was slid over to him he looked at it for a second, wanting to refuse it but being to thirsty to do so. He reached out and brought the mug to his lips drinking the water thankfully. His eyes closed in bliss as his dry parched throat was washed with the cold water. When he had drained every drop he set the mug down and wiped his now wet lips. "thank you..." he mumbled sounding almost bitter. "how..." he stopped himself in his tracks. "never mind.." he refused to look at the other, staring at the ground, wall... anything but him.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:25 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius just looked at him and gave a slight smile as he drank, then he sounded bitter and looked unamused, then he was going to be asked another question... but the angel knew better. but now his curiosity was rising "What? Say it or you're going back, your tone won't help you either." he added, giving him straight forward hints that he's going to mess up everything if he continues this act. His body shifted slightly and grabbed his shoulder, digging his claws inside his collar bone and pulled him backwards, and closer to him, getting in his ear. "and I have the patience to leave you in there for months, with just barely enough to keep you alive." he growled and nipped his ear piercing it with sharp teeth before letting him go completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:34 pm
Meokii

Stefan winced at the threat and was reluctant to comply since he hated giving in to threats but he also didn't want to end up back in that cell... all alone. His eyes widened and he groaned in pain as the others claws dug into his shoulder. Tears formed in his eyes as the others fang pierced his ear "i'm sorry." he groaned and quickly moved away once he was released. "I..i was just going to ask how long he has been here..." he said softly as he rubbed his bleeding shoulder and went back to staring at the ground. The other made it really hard to stay faithful that there was good in him somewhere.. he was just so evil..  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius loosened up and looked at the thing walk back with the plate of food and sat it down for Stefen. Danarius took a piece of the plate and examined it, then handed the apple slice to the kid who smiled like he just received a million dollars and ate it quickly. "thank you thank you so much!" he then flew off happily, and Danarius thought about the question. "..... years... several years 2-3..." he didn't know for sure but he knew. He looked at Stefen with frustration and glanced at his plate then back at him, telling him with his eyes alone to eat. He leaned against the table and layed his head back, one of the servants walked over and climbed on the table and tied his hair in a bun so it wouldn't drag against the floor. The female from before, who had apologized to stefen when they had met walked inside, beside another lord, she saw Stefen and her eye widened is Danarius gonna make this his new personal? I was wondering why he sold me... he must have planned this sometime. I hope Stefen's ready for what waits ahead. she thought to herself and kept her eye to the ground. Danarius glared at the other lord who then suddenly left and huffed. Danarius rolled his eyes "coward" he muttered under his breathe.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 pm
Meokii

It broke Stefans heart to see how thankful the little Cherub was for a simply apple slice, then to hear how long he had been a prisoner there. "I see..." he mumbled sadly as he looked at the food before him. The look in Danarius's eyes told him that if he didn't eat he would be punish so he began to nibble on the food he was given, though the moment he tasted the sweetness of the apple slices he began to eat quickly but not desperately since he wanted to maintain some of his dignity. when he felt someones gaze on him he looked up and saw the female demon from before, only she was with another lord. He couldn't make out the look in her eyes, but it almost seemed like worry. He offered her a kind smile to show he had no hard feelings towards her for what had happened in the dungeon. A small frown of confusion formed on his lips when the lord hurried out after one glare from Danarius. He wanted to ask what that was about but bit his tongue and finished the food that was given to him. "thank you.. " he said softly making sure to actually sound grateful this time.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:34 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He heard his word of thanks and waited till he was done and started walking out getting another cup of water and took a sip before handing it to Stefen "Drink it or carry it for me, your choice." he stated and continued on making his way to the tailor who was on the opposite side of the estate. By the time they got there Danarius was tired of walking around and standing, he did that enough in the courts. The tailor walked up and instantly started measuring Stefen, then they ripped his clothes off and measured again as another came in and started patching his clothes, and stitching new ones and another weird demon thing came out with a piece of paper and a quill. "What can we make it, my lord?" Danarius looked at Stefens body and started judging. "He's been acting like a spoiled brat, I may just give him the gaudiest thing you have in stock, that may or may not fit him." he threatened. "He acts like he has an attitude, he gets to have the look of someone who has attitude." he breathed seeing how Stefen was reacting to this, and whether or not he should make him wear something more showy or less.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:49 pm
Meokii

Stefan took the cup of water and took a sip of it but didn't drink it all as he followed the other through the halls, feeling stronger already since he had some food and water in his system. When they got to the tailor he set the cup of water down and fidgeted as the demon began to measure him, then when he felt his clothes be ripped off he immediately covered himself. "h-hey!" His cheeks burned a bright red and he had the urge to hide himself. When he heard Danarius speak of gaudy clothing he shook his head quickly. "p-please do not.. please Danarius." he whimpered pathetically. it was bad enough that the other had already kissed him and now he stood nude in front of him, if he had to wear revealing clothing... he would feel as if he was giving in to sin. He wanted to pick up one of the many pieces of cloth that laid around and cover himself but felt as if they would not help his cause.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:01 pm
Wolf-Anima55

"Are you a good boy?" he asked but didn't need an exact answer. "Get him a two layered set, his under layer that of silk and tight around his body, made of gold lining and white, the over layer will b e far more loose and with have black lining with red, give it a hood... I don't want him to look to bright when I finally get him clean." he looked back at Stefen, "I doubt my liege would enjoy such brightness in his domain." he muttered and looked at him. "Run the baths." he commanded and yet another demon ran passed and went through a door and began the baths filling a large tub with warm water. Danarius dragged Stefen in and took off his own clothing, all of it and connected the chain to his own ankle that way Stefen was still locked with him. Danarius got into the water and settled down, his arms hanging on the side, as he opened one eye slowly seeing if Stefen was just going to stand around like an exposed idiot or if he was going to get in the water and actually get clean.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 pm
Meokii

Stefan looked away and nodded ever so slightly when he was asked if he was a good boy. He felt relieved when he heard the other ask for a two layer outfit. "thank you." he said very sincerely. When he was informed that he was going to be able to bath he was actually kind of happy, he felt so dirty and impure covered in dirt and blood. Though as he was pulled into the bathroom and Danarius began to strip as well his eyes widened and he quickly looked away. "what are..." he swallowed nervously as he heard the other move the chain to his ankle so they were still connected. "i..." he kept his gaze off of the other as he got into the water, obviously waiting for him to join him. After a moment of being shocked and unwilling to get in with him he realized this was probably the only chance he would get to get clean so he slowly stepped into the water, making sure to stay as far away form Danarius as he could. his wings dipped into the warm water and slowly returned to their bright white color as the dirt and blood washed away. He brought his knees to his chest to make sure he wasn't completely exposed to the demon. He slowly began to scrub his face clean, wincing when he felt the water hit the gashes on his cheek from earlier.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius watched him to make sure he wasn't going to try anything then he stopped and sunk his entire body, head and all into the water, sitting at the bottom then after a few minutes he came back up breathing in air. He went back to his spot then noticed a few tangles in his hair, he sighed and swam to the angel and turned. "Brush." he was completely away he only had hands but hey, he was there and now Stefen was the only person who gets to see him naked, now that they're forever chained together.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff