Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Dude look like a lady. (Open/Accepting 1X1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:29 pm
Cisala Elden

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              With Rowan gripping onto him, he was finding it difficult to steady his heartbeat as he tried to focus on the movie.
                              "W-Well it is about a serial killer who torments these three people who are trapped in an ATM booth." Feeling the other snuggle with him was nicer than he thought and he found himself relaxing as he kept his eyes on the screen. Yet again, Rowan's soft voice caught his attention and he turned his eyes towards him, letting him finish what he had to say before he smiled warmly and kissed the other's forehead. "Well, I was hoping, if you were okay with it, that we could say were in a relationship now. I'd be happy if we could." Brushing the other's hair away from his forehead, Akihiro smiled again. "Only if you are willing to of course. I mean, I am a guy after all. I understand you are uncomfortable dressing as a guy but that doesn't mean you're not straight."

Thoughts: Does he...want a relationship?
Feeling a little bit: Hopeful

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:50 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy✶We’re gonna rob the banks and feel no shame✶
✶Burn our fingers and change our names✶
BackOffBuddy
✶And I’ll tame the roads that can’t be tamed✶
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Do I want a relationship? It would be nice to have someone to cuddle with when it's cold out, and on top of that I would have someone to share my heart with... And Akihiro is a good kid that my parents would approve of. He thought calmly before laughing at something Akihiro had said. "Wait are you implying that I could be straight? Oh Hunny that's not even possible when your growing up in a house like this. You would only understand if you met my dads." Rowan said, trying his best not to smile as he thought about his flamboyant parents. "But being in a relationship could be nice... I guess I am finally telling you yes. Consider me yours Akihiro but I hope you know that now this means you are now obligated hold me and give me cute pet names." He teased smiling up at the taller male to let him know that he was atleast half joking.

Feeling more at ease, Rowen settled back into his spot nestled against Akihiro's side as he turned his attention back to the tv. Everything was going to be alright and he would get teased by his family and Akihiro's friend would cheer him on because he had finall gotten the 'girl'. Im actually really glad that I had accepted Akihiro's offer to go on the date. It might not of worked out the way either of us had planned, but it worked out... He thought contently as his eyes began to shut and he fell into a light sleep.

✶So let’s paint our bodies and chase the sky✶
BackOffBuddy✶The Earth will shake and we’ll wonder why✶
✶But if I never know, well, at least I lie✶

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• You can do whatever you want from here. I can't see a slow sceen like this getting very far in a roleplay. If you want to Timeskip them to any time in the future(EX: School, a game, practice, a date, etc...) that's cool, or if you have something planned for where they are now that's cool to~)}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:00 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro had to keep himself from tackling the other and simply blushed as he turned back to the TV screen with a smile and comfortably tightened his arm around Rowan a little. He was jumping with glee inside.

{TIMESKIP!~Several days later}

It smelt like wet grass and sweat mixed together to create a unsavory smell that the air blew away. Although it was the sport he was best at, Akihiro had to admit to himself that football might actually be his least favorite, but it was Soubi's so he would endure. He can hear Lizzie and her squad practicing their cheers on the sidelines and a smile crept onto his face. There was only one reason why. If Lizzie were on the field practicing, it also meant that a certain someone was around as well. It had been a few days since they had started going out, and he was still having a hard time believing that Rowan had agreed to be his "girlfriend". He didn't care about the high five attempts from his friends or the teasing he received from Elizabeth in class, he was just happy that finally, he was able to win over the one he really liked. He felt like he was floating...and then reality slapped him in the face. Or...a guy that weighed a ton actually. He hadn't even remembered catching the ball nor did he see the giant running towards him. Now he was lying on the ground under his weight with the football still in his grip. After finally being able to stand and breathe, Akihiro took the hand of his crusher and stood as the coach approached, obviously fuming. Rubbing the back of his neck with an awkward laugh, Akihiro tried to look innocent.
                              "Uhh...s-sorry coach...I was a little distracted." A smack to the back of the head increased the rate of his growing headache, his hand moving from his neck to his head as he pout. "Now isn't the time to daydream Daichi. We can't have you getting injured before the championship game or we're screwed! We can't lose our best player and our quarterback." With the pout still on his face Akihiro gave a small nod and dropped his hand, the other still holding onto the ball but with less force than before. "You got it coach."

Thoughts: oops? sweatdrop
Feeling a little bit: happy

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:06 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan wasn't going to lie to himself. Watching the football players practice had not become a fun experience over night just because his boyfriend was on the team. It was still just as boring as ever to watch, but he did sit on the lowest bench on the bleachers and he did pay more attention to the football players instead of just sitting there reading. And even he had to admit that it was pretty funny watching the players smack into eachother even if it was just pointless violence. "RowBear!" A voice called out to him as it went flying through the air. He couldn't help the smile that spread across his lips when his older sister called out to him. He waved to the hyperactive girl who was being caught by her teammates. It always scared him when he saw Lizzy flying through the air, she was just so short and fragile that if her teammates didn't catch her it could equal disaster and possibly end any chance at getting into a collage with a scholarship for cheer.

He was pulled away from his thoughts when he heard a loud thud that made him cringe. He looked over in time to see a behemoth of a man get off of Akihiro, who for some reason was still clutching onto the ball. He sprang up nearly running into the small fence that they put in front of the bleachers for the safety of the fans. Is he ok? Rowan grabbed ahold of the top of the fence and watched as the coach scolded him, this made him feel a little better. If the coach wasn't worried then there was no reason for him to worry. "Get your head in the game and stop thinking about my RowBear! You only got twenty minutes tiger do something to impress her instead of looking like a fool!" Lizzy called out to Akihiro as the rest of her squad just giggled and winked at Rowan. "Real mature Lizzy." He said leaving the bleachers and heading over to his sister on the sidelines. Today the cheerleaders were ending practice early since a majority of them had exams early the next morning which was always good news for Lizzy. "Give me one second RowBear and I'll be ready to go!" The hyperactive girl hummed as she picked up her bag. "Um actually Lizzy... I think I'll stay behind. You go on ahead I'll walk it's not that far from here." He said casting his eyes over to Akihiro before flicking them back to look at Lizdy who just smiled knowingly. "I'll just grab your stuff for you then and leave~ Don't want your books getting in the way while your with your boy toy now do we?" The girl winked before running off towards the girls dressing room where the currently blushing Rowan decided to dump his stuff.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 am
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro had glanced over towards the area that Rowan usually sat at but didn't see him until he heard Lizzie teasing him and turned to her, spotting Rowan in that area. Even though he was around his friends and other football players that were waiting for his response, he blushed.
                              "That's an impossible request Liz. I am always thinking about Rowan." Just as Lizzie walked away, Akihiro walked up to Rowan, resisting the urge to leave practice early. "I can take you home after practice if you don't mind waiting. But, it'll cost you!" Akihiro smiled as he popped his arms and stretched, ignoring his coach's rants and the other player's laughs. "I know I am sweaty but I would at least like a reward for living after almost getting crushed by a giant. Just a quick kiss?" With a semi-serious face, Akihiro covers their faces with his helmet to keep them from view of the other's who were pretending not to watch but actually were. "I'll block them from seeing like this..."

Thoughts: Damn...I am gonna be really sore tomorrow...
Feeling a little bit: happy/tired

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:30 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan watched a** his sister left with a few of her friends, his bag in her hand. He had never had a reason to stay longer then his sister before so it was kind of weird watching her leave without him. "So you're always thinking about me hmm?" Rowan asked, a small smile on his lips when Akihiro approached him. "Hm? Oh yes. Actually i would like that, in fact my parents asked me to invite you over for dinner. They want to meet the boy who has been stalking me since my freshman year." He teased, ignoring the cat calls of Akihiro's teammates. " As for your 'payment' i think we can work something out. Though your coach is going to be mad if you came all the way over here just for a kiss." Though none the less he lowered the boys helmet not really caring if anyone saw- especially the few remaining cheerleaders there that had their eyes on his Akihiro- and gently pressed his lips against the taller male's, wrappuing his arms around Akihiro's neck ignoring the sweat and grime.

It wasn't even two seconds later that the catcalls got louder, most cheering the football star on while a few just made mindless noises. Rowan doubted that even their angry couch could quiet them down at this point. "That will have to do... At least until after practice. That is if you survive." He said pulling away reluctantly. "Hurry and get practice done with so we can go."

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro hadn't ignored his words that were said to tease, but he gave no response because at the moment, he was focused on getting his kiss. Not only that, but the excitement from the fact that his parents were wanting to meet the ever persistent jock. His helmet was lowered and he felt Rowan's lips on his and arms wrapping around his neck. Since he was basically given permission, he certainly indulged and wrapped his arms around the other's waist to hold him close as he enjoyed his reward and payment. He heard his team in the distance and smirked in the kiss as he heard the coach blow his whistle several times to get his attention before he finally gave up and settled for mumbling angrily. The kiss ended much to quick for his liking but Rowan was right, they needed to quickly end this practice so he had enough time to shower and change to meet his parents.
                              "Right, I'll try to be as quick as I can." With that, he stole another quick kiss before jogging back over to his team and slipping his helmet on, suddenly full of energy. "Oh now you're getting revved up, about time man! Lets get this s**t over with so I can take my girl to the movies!" On that last statement, practice quickly resumed and the coach finally calmed down as Akihiro focused on the game and did his best.

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:06 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan shivered when Akihiro left him, having already grown used to having the others warmth near him, but the other male did have to get back to practice. "Let me repeat my sister as i say this. Get your head in the game and do something to impress me." He challenged as the other pulled away from their second kiss. He was in a good mood today not only because he was going to have Akihiro over for dinner but also because now he was able to prove to the- very few- hostile cheerleaders that he was not going anywhere and that they would have to look else where for their love interests.

Practice went on as it usually did- well at least it did in Rowan's unprofessional opinion- after their little incident. It was boring him to tears having to watch the boys do the same drills over again but he kept a smile on his face the whole time to show his support for the sport that his boyfriend 'loved' so much. I don't know how much longer i can stay awake. What even is the appeal is in sports... Oh well its for Hiro. I just hope it ends soon before i end up banging my head against a wall. He thought, leaning against the fence with his hands folded against his thighs to keep the wind from lifting his skirt. There were of course no nearby walls for him to bang his head against and for that he was thankful because if there had been he probably would of had it bloodied by now. Just a little longer Rowan. You can do it. He thought, bringing his right hand up to twirl at a strand of hair.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:20 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Practice seemed to have dragged on but when it was finally over, Akihiro quickly went into the back and took a shower before changing back into his clothes that he had warn for school. It was a good thing he left the proper bathing materials in his gym locker. Now he wouldn't have to all the way home and shower or smell like sweat a grime.

He said goodbye as he walked out with a towel that he used to dry his hair and a piece of gum to chew on. He walked over to Rowan and offered him his arm with a smile, stealing yet another kiss before he did so.
                              "Alright, lets get to your place now."

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:59 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan smiled as he watched Akihiro came out of the locker room and walked towards him. He would never get tired the small kisses exchanged between them- especially if they tasted like sweet mint gum like the one that was just received from the taller male. He watched a few of Akihiro's teammates pass by them out of the corner of his mind and couldn't resist the urge to mess with the taller male. Reaching his hands up as if he were going to pull the other into about her kiss he grabbed either side of the towel and pulled it over Akihiro's head, earning a few chuckles out of their audience.

"I've been ready for the past hour but you've been to slow." Rowan pouted, but it was lost on the other due to the towel over his head. "Didn't your parents teach you not to keep a lady waiting." He teased, pulling the towel up a bit so that he could stick his own head under and place a small kiss on the other's cheek. "Come on let's hurry before the rain comes in. Those clouds have been coming in from the east since practice started." He murmured quietly, pulling his head of of the towel. His hair was probably a mess now but he didn't mind since he was just going home anyways. Taking the arm that was offered to him earlier, Rowan began to pull Akihiro in the direction of the parking lot, a small smile always present on his lips.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• I am sorry for such a delayed response! I have just been so busy and have had a lot going on and was unable to get online until now! Forgive me!)}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:33 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro pout cutely under the towel when his kiss was rejected. He hadn't been doing it because his football teammates were around, he just wanted a kiss from his boyfriend, or as everyone believes, "girlfriend." Hearing the impatience in Rowan's tone, Akihiro sighed softly and hung his head in shame. Before he could say something, Rowan kissed his cheek and spoke of the weather change. His thoughts could be far from the weather but he shook his head to focus on what he was going to say. "I know, I am sorry, I just didn't want to smell bad in front of your parents so I tried to clean myself really well so I can be presentable when we get there. It is really important to me to make a good impression of them that's all. And as for the weather, I wouldn't doubt it raining, I just wish that earlier it was water beating down on us instead of the sun. I was sweating hella fierce out there."

Rowan began to pull him and he obediently followed, not really caring if he was made fun of by his team about looking like a lap dog. He couldn't care less as long as it was Rowan he were following.

Thoughts: Damn..I really want a kiss...
Feeling a little bit: happy

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:59 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan turned to face Akihiro while walking backwards, and reaching down to grab the other's larger hand in his own to do so. "Ew your right. I have to ride in the car with you and I don't think I want to sit in the same space as a smelly jock." He smiled to let the other know that he was just teasing. "Relax it's just my parents. The worst they will do is send you home without left overs... Sadly I am not joking. Expect to leave my house with a giant container of whatever we have because they do that to everyone." He said cringing at how strange his fathers were. "Besides you're already on their good side seeing as how you know my secret. They know I wouldn't of told you if you were a bad person." He reassured the boy with a small smile, rubbing Akihiro's hand with his thumb.

"It was pretty hot out today wasn't it? Well the colder season is coming so you won't have to endure the best for long." He hummed waving at his sister's unofficial boyfriend- Whatever that meant- as he walked past them to his car. "Great now I'm gonna end up knowing everyone on the team as well aren't I. As if one footy all player in my life wasn't enough. This is your fault but I guess I don't mind as long as I dont have to worry about any of them trying to get in my pant. Again one football player in my life is enough." He reached his free hand up to poke Akihiro's nose playfully, nearly tripping over a rock since he wasn't paying attention. He just brushed off his clumsiness with a quiet giggle before clinging to Akihiro's arm once more. Rowan was in an unnaturally good mood today and he didn't know whether it was because Akihiro was coming over or because his sister woke up in a good mood today he didn't know nor did he really care.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 am
Cisala Elden

User Image

xxx ⓚⓘⓗⓘⓡⓞx ⓐⓘⓒⓗⓘ
xxx Akihiro's Partner: Katio McAlister

"We gain strength, and courage,
and confidence by each experience in which we really stop
to look fear in the face...
we must do that which we think we cannot."

Akihiro chuckled softly due to his statement on being a smelly jock before his smile faded and he pout. He hadn't ever really thought the players on the team were his friends or his buddies. They just played the same sport he did and he happened to be their star player."I am actually a nerd inside remember? I don't really make friends with such ostentatious people. And I better not see any of them trying to get in your pants or they will get my foot up their asses." Just the thought of someone else hitting on Rowan made him angry and jealous.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

"So your not even friends with any of them? I know your mr smarty pants but doesn't mean you can't make a few clueless friends. Take Lizzy and her squad for instance. She is Miss Braniac yet the rest of the squad could do with putting some brain into themselves instead of plastic." Rowan hummed calmly, giggling when Akihiro's tone grew dark. "You can have a go once Lizzy finishes with them. I already know what she has planned for if you ever try to force yourself on me, and it is not something I would wish upon anyone. But we both know you wouldn't try anything so you should be safe." He cringed at the thought of his sister getting ahold of anyone who tried to touch him, she could be scary when she wanted to be.

"Oh when you meet my father, well the father in the relationship, don't call him dad or Mr LeFlair. Just call him Pete. As for my mum-dad you have to call him Jean or he gets really mad. And you don't want to see him mad, trust me." He shivered at the many memories of his feminine father's anger before reluctantly letting go of Akihiro's arm. "I'm kind of excited. I have never brought em anoutger boy home so this is new to me. This could be fun!" He cheered, quoting his mum-dad perfectly as he walked around to the passenger's side of the car. It was still a bit nerve wracking to ride I the car with anyone who wasn't his sister, but he knew that Akihiro was a safe driver and that the other wouldn't do something stupid with anyone one else in the car... Well Atleast Rowan hoped that he wouldn't.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• If you see the word 'chinchilla' in any of my posts just ignore it. Gaia has been changing a few of my words to chinchilla and I am still trying to figure out why.)}]

tiny14xx

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:21 am
Cisala Elden
That's weird. stare

User Image

xxx ⓚⓘⓗⓘⓡⓞx ⓐⓘⓒⓗⓘ
xxx Akihiro's Partner: Katio McAlister

"We gain strength, and courage,
and confidence by each experience in which we really stop
to look fear in the face...
we must do that which we think we cannot."

Stopped when he reached his car and pressed the button to unlock the doors before he opened the passenger door for Rowan with another chuckle. He would not have ever had a thought of hurting Rowan in his head nor would he ever force himself on anyone. If you really liked someone as much as you claim to, you should be patient and wait until they are ready. Rowan continued on about his family and how to address them, nodding as he made mental notes of what to do."I will remember that and I don't need friends, I have you and that is enough for me." Just the thought of someone else hitting on Rowan made him angry and jealous.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items