• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 pm
Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image

The moment he felt the boy's arms around his neck again, his cheeks reddened and his heartbeat increasing. That was the second time the boy had gotten that close to him and each time it happened, he felt weak and hot. After shaking his head and clearing his throat, the doctor stood up and ruffled his hair, violet strands of hair falling into place. He liked his hair slicked back when he was at work, but he would be leaving temporarily so he wanted to let it down. After taking his clipboard and placing it in the drawer of his desk before locking it, he left the room with the other, avoiding the woman's gaze as he walked out.

"I am leaving for some time I should be back before next appointment, if not, please reschedule it or another hour." He could tell that she ogled him even more than she normally did with his change in hair style, it was one of the reasons he never let it down at work. It was bad enough that his patients were mostly women. Turning to Yuu, he gave him a charming smile as he opened the door. "Follow me."

Thoughts: He was very close!
Feeling a little bit: Excited/Happy

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image
---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ--- սս (琢磨 ゆう) էձĸսოձ---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ---

Yuu raised his eyebrows when his hair fell into place. In all personal opinion, he looked a lot better when it wasn't slicked back. Looking over to the woman he let out a soft snicker, covering his mouth to hide his amusement. Though, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. But hell what could he do? Certainly nothing. He turned from the woman, grinning at Seiji happily. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He replied sweetly, slipping outside with a hum. "You don't need the address, do you? I believe it's in my file..." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Yuu was simply not used to the thought of someone being over. One wouldn't suspect him to have a two story home with a pool, however. It just didn't seem to fit her person.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
Name: Yuu Takuma
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Birthday: June 19th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.
Pink/Light Red=Mad/Depressed/Anxious.)
Hair: Dull black, white towards the tips from previous stress
Blood Type: A-
Voice: [Enn]
Sexuality: Bisexual/Single

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Dr. Koyanagi's Office
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Very low
๓໐໐໓ :Happy
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : ~~

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image

The doctor gave the other a small nod as he led him towards his car, a soft yawn escaping him. He was thrilled on the inside and his heart wouldn't stop beating but he tried to keep a cool appearance on the outside. He could still feel the other's warmth from when he wrapped his arms around his neck. It was really unfair that he kept doing that knowing that Seiji could do nothing about it. Frowning slightly, the man stopped at his car which was a silver impala, and unlocked the doors before he slid inside and waited for the other to enter. It was a good thing he kept his car organized...it would be embarrassing if he hadn't.

"I remember the address."

Thoughts: He doesn't know how unfair he is being when he touches me...
Feeling a little bit: Excited

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

His head tilted to one side at the car, humming quietly to himself. It looked like the last car he saw his mother drive. How ironic. He climbed in the passenger seat, buckling up quickly. He could recall his father yelling at him for not buckling up in the car, it seemed the second he got into a vehicle. "Just making sure." Yuu replied, leaning back in the seat and looking out the window. Spotting nothing of interest, he turned attention to the doctor. Did he have any questions? No.. though his mind turned to his young cat. That silly thing would probably jump on Seiji since he rarely saw other people. "Are you okay? You're frowning." He pointed out, smoothing out his unevenly cut hair.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Dr. Koyanagi's Car
๓໐໐໓ :Happy

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image

The doctor starts the car with another small nod. He didn't want the other to think that he was upset but he couldn't get ride of his frown. If he wanted to remain professional, he would have to put a stop to the direct contact and would have to politely reject each invitation the boy gave him from now on.

"I am fine...just thinking."

Thoughts: He doesn't know how unfair he is being when he touches me...

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

Yuu repositioned himself a bit, digging his nails into the sleeve of his sweater. He wasn't having any anxiety, though he couldn't help but be concerned what could be causing the man to look unhappy. Usually grey eyes sat in a middle of an odd purple shade, though slightly off of grey. He just wasn't sure what to feel. Concern? Worry? "Alright.." He sighed, turning his head to the window and fell silent.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Neutral

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:27 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image

Perhaps he could indulge just this once? Sighing softly, he glanced at the other and gave a small smile.

"If you really want to know, I am just nervous. It has been awhile since I have been invited anywhere without it having a double meaning to it. It is rather sad how often I am invited to a patient's home for a "private check-up"." Sighing softly again, he continued to stare forward as he drove, still smiling softly. "I would say it is the first time I was actually invited to just eat and be someone's company."

Thoughts: Is it bad that I am disappointed he isn't inviting me for that reason?

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

Yuu tilted his head to look at him, running through thoughts to get the meaning of what he meant. When it finally hit, he blushed a vibrant shade of red, squirming around in the seat. "How perverse..." He pouted, yawning softly. "Well you're free to play with the cat or something, but I don't think I asked for anything among... those kind of lines." He rubbed his neck, digging his nails into the bandages at his neck when his voice got shaky and started to crack again.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:17 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image

Seiji found Yuu's reaction to be rather amusing so he ended up chuckling softly.

"Well that is the reason I am nervous. It is not only the first time I had received an invitation on honest intentions and the first time I have ever accepted one." Smiling softly to himself, he kept his eyes forward. "I normally try to keep my relationship professional with my patients rather than intimate and personal."

Thoughts: I think I may be a closet pervert...
Feeling a little bit: Amused

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

Yuu noded slowly, rubbing his shoulder with a hum. "I see... I don't think I have any possible sexual intentions, consider it friendly, yeah?" He smiled at him, tugging and pulling at the pockets on his jeans. Though, he slightly regretted such a thought. Had he possibly put the man in that supposed "friend-zone" he had heard of? He didn't want to do that... He bit his lip, but shook it off. Seiji probably only thought of him as a patient anyway.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:59 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Ah...the friend zone...how he hated those words. They were never said between two people but when someone wanted to make sure that the other knew that was the only relationship they intended to have, they made some hints. He could pretty much take the hint so the doctor sighed in disappointment yet relief. This would make it so much easier for him to cut off any personal ties with the boy after today so they could keep a professional relationship like it was supposed to be.

"Hmm, I almost forgot. You keep getting very close to me, and although that is alright, wrapping your arms around my neck and nuzzling my hair is not appropriate for our professional relationship so if you could, refrain yourself so there are no ill assumptions made by other patients or my assistant." Ugh, what was with this painful throbbing that he was starting to feel in his chest? "You should probably also refrain from inviting me over after this. We wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong idea right?"

Thoughts: I need to n** this thing in the bud right now...
Feeling a little bit: Depressed

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:31 am
User Image

Falling silent, the boy narrowed his eyes a bit. Perhaps pouting, but he didn't seem to notice his own downcast expression. Why... Why did it hurt to hear those words? Sure, he wasn't affectionate with any other of his doctors but he felt comfortable around Seiji. He ran a hand through his bangs, ruffling up the dull hair before giving out a sigh. "'We'... Yeah, sure. Right." He bit down on his own lip roughly, clearly drawing a bit of blood.

Feeling the red liquid run down his chin, he grumbled and wiped it off onto the sleeve of the sweater. "You didn't have to accept, anyway." His voice stopped cracking, infact settling on a moderate pitch but bitter tone. Inhaling deeply, he shook his head, looking out the window, eyes narrowing at the other people he could see. How dare they be happy when he felt miserable... "If you're concerned about how it'll look, you don't have to. A simple 'no thank you' would be suffice."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Bitter

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:31 am
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              He had seen the other's reaction in the mirror, the sharp pain in his chest increasing further. Damn...what happened to this being simple earlier?! Finally stopping in front of the other's home, he shut off his car and turned to Yuu, biting down on his own lip as he tried to think of what to say to rid them of the stiff atmosphere.

"About a year ago, I had a patient named Takaya Hajime who had developed inappropriate feelings for me and things got out of hand. I couldn't return his feelings so he took his life in my office right in front of me. A few police reports, doctor offices and countries later, I managed to finally get past what happened." Biting down on his lip again, the man groans in frustration. "I just...I don't like having any kind of relationship other than a doctor and patient one with any of my patients. It isn't because I am picky or judgmental....I just don't want another situation like that. I would rather not have to watch another parent's face as a police officer tells them their child committed suicide. Please try to understand."

Thoughts: I hate talking about this...

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:06 am
User Image

Yuu's eyes trailed around the car as he listened to the story, trying to locate something to distract himself and let out any obvious signs of being upset. "Parents..." Trying the word on his tongue, he shook his head, unbuckling and starting to climb from the car. Did he even have such feelings for the man? No, he couldn't. Sure he was affectionate, but the boy had never put serious thought into it.

"I do, however I don't have such feelings. Friends, perhaps. Even so, my parents wouldn't pay any attention if I were to do that." Though, that probably sounded like an overstatement, he knew very well it wasn't. "I've already tried suicide once before, they didn't come until my sisters wanted to visit. If it was up to them I wouldn't even be a thought." He sighed deeply, shaking his head as he climbed out of the car and went over to the front door, unlocking the door and stepped inside.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : My home
๓໐໐໓ : Bitter

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:13 am
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Sighing softly, Seiji slipped out of the car, taking his keys with him as he went. To have parents that did not care whether he lived or died must have been tough on him and Seiji as finding that he understood more about the boy's condition and its trigger now. Walking in after the boy, he stayed by the door and fiddled with his keys.

"Perhaps I shouldn't stay? I don't want to upset you any further..." Seiji couldn't even see how he had upset the boy in the first place. Wasn't it the boy who pretty much erected the walls of the friend zone earlier?

Thoughts: I hate talking about this...

out-of-cotton balls:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items